User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 Nov 2010, 19:12   #51
Firebird

Re: Imperia and their mum

God this is all so interesting. He said she said seriously Masta to answer your bone question yes we are at war with CT+ND and now apparently ASC. No app never told us to break nap if i had my way there would never have been one in the 1st place, However there is 3 of us so i was outvoted with us being stuck in a war with ct nd and app there was only 1 thing we could do and that was to break nap this would mean app would leave us alone again and hopefully asc would go back to the way it was before. As to crying about us having hit 2 of the 3+ gals that were Asc i hold my hands up to 1 of them it seems our useless bc's fkd one of them up and hit you lack of comm's from HC to BC as for the 2nd we had no intel on there being 3 ASC in that gal. Now to me being carDi's puppet as im guessing that im the one being called this well tbh if i was doesn't count for shit as he needs to get another imp Hc also to be his puppet to make it work for him. Golan kicking me from channels calling me two faced last round you think this makes me want to work with people like that??? I left app because carDi put my word in jeopardy. I have said from day one to the other 2 Hc's i hate blocking and would do everything i can to stop it and that is the reason i have told titos and buddah i do not want to nap app i am far from afraid to fight them just no intention of gang banging.
Unread 9 Nov 2010, 19:42   #52
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricoshay View Post
The deal was not "not to organize", the deal was to attack and was made clear to you by your HCs. Given that I received an apology from your HCs and one of your mates got kicked from Imperia, you are obviously wrong.

About your "friend", was he a common friend with the three other Imperia members you attacked with? I see you're not only a hypocrite, you're a liar also.
Er, mr stupid; i dont lie. All info about the deal with asc and imp i had was that we were to avoid asc gals(from a BC's point of view setting up targets). We were 2 galmates of said friend unable to be around for TP. I had informed officers that we couldnt be on for tp and that we had to launch on our own. I brought along 1 other mate i knew couldnt be on for TP that night and got a target from said friend. Thats not organizing. Thats simply getting a fleet/wave big enough to actually land on a planet outside of c200. The last person involved i dont know, and i dint invite, and he never even spoke to me(this is the guy that aint imp no more i assume). Now i could have contacted another alliance to tag along on their raid, but i dont know people in other allies like that. I did ask horde, but noone replied to my request there.

I cant comment on HC's words and actions, i'm sure they had their reasons.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2010, 19:56   #53
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
From the indications of this sort of comment, Apprime have a chunk of Imperia solidly in their pocket, which would explain a lot about this move and illustrates why Cardi and Apprime have won the political battle this round.
I'd rather say its a matter of lacking a target and asking a galmate if he has one. Its not about imp doing what app wants either, we all know cardi is laughing all the way to the bank because of imp/asc/nd/ct's lack of cooporation. As it stands tho, imp's only real fleetinvolvement with asc/app is based on imp defending themself versus incs from app/asc. It's you that decided that we were hostile, we're not even fighting back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
While I expect that this way will work out worse for Imperia, I might still be proven wrong.

We tried, we got them to give some ground, but we couldn't get enough commitment for Imperia, by the sounds of it.
Right now its working out worse for everyone except app, but i think imp felt it would have been just as worse going the other way, fighting app with one hand and defending versus ct/nd/dlr with the other.

And you're right. A couple days of "trying to avoid targetting imp" wasnt enough for imp in regards to nd. This is speculation and patching of bits of info on my part, but it appears about correct.

* We do not exist *

Unread 9 Nov 2010, 20:09   #54
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Er, mr stupid; i dont lie. All info about the deal with asc and imp i had was that we were to avoid asc gals(from a BC's point of view setting up targets).
Your word against Buddah's/Titos'. I think we both know which weights more.
Unread 9 Nov 2010, 20:25   #55
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Quote:
Your word against Buddah's/Titos'. I think we both know which weights more.
Mine, stupid!

* We do not exist *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 9 Nov 2010 at 21:11. Reason: To satisfy the stupid
Unread 9 Nov 2010, 20:57   #56
ricoshay

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

Yes, yours is stupid. I agree.

(Either your word or your using of punctuation)
Unread 9 Nov 2010, 22:42   #57
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

I like how we all agree Imp are morons.
And could please someone explain what firebird just posted, if you're able to read what it says?
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2010, 23:36   #58
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
This thread is a joke.

Imp is currently at war with CT and ND, and Imp thinks Asc is going to go to war with them as well now.

Apprime never had any influence over Imperiums politics. I never wanted the nap in the first place. However, Imperium has 3 HC's and we decided (2-1 vote) to have the nap. Imperium got forced into a war with CT/ND and Apprime due to that nap and Imperium isnt strong enough to fight all three. So it was decided to drop the nap and go friendly with Apprime in order to try and reduce the incomings Imperium gets.

Imperium only hit Asc by accident, the first time it was a BC error, the second time it was due to lack of intel.

I personally hate blocking and i dislike Apprime so i am certainly not Apprimes puppet nor is Imperium. I am highly against nap'ing Apprime and i would like to fight them, I just dislike blocking and dont want to fight that way.
Fixed?
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2010, 23:54   #59
Harleyquinn

Harleyquinn is an unknown quantity at this point

I love that apprime aren't the bad guys in this i've always hated playing on the side of evul guess the universe rearranged itself according to my sensabilities this round
Harleyquinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2010, 23:56   #60
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Oh but App is the simply the evil whose name we dare not speak.
Unread 9 Nov 2010, 23:59   #61
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

just out of curiosity, do you actually have a smaller tag this round dz or are you hiding people out of tag?

not playing, but just curious...
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 00:02   #62
Harleyquinn

Harleyquinn is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Imperia and their mum

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
Oh but App is the simply the evil whose name we dare not speak.
Don't be ruining my fun now i like the idea of the universe revolving around me
Harleyquinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 00:07   #63
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Typical woman.
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 01:18   #64
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Er, mr stupid; i dont lie. All info about the deal with asc and imp i had was that we were to avoid asc gals(from a BC's point of view setting up targets). We were 2 galmates of said friend unable to be around for TP. I had informed officers that we couldnt be on for tp and that we had to launch on our own. I brought along 1 other mate i knew couldnt be on for TP that night and got a target from said friend. Thats not organizing. Thats simply getting a fleet/wave big enough to actually land on a planet outside of c200. The last person involved i dont know, and i dint invite, and he never even spoke to me(this is the guy that aint imp no more i assume). Now i could have contacted another alliance to tag along on their raid, but i dont know people in other allies like that. I did ask horde, but noone replied to my request there.

I cant comment on HC's words and actions, i'm sure they had their reasons.
"I can't really justify what's happened outside of my own little world but I'm sure in the grand scheme of things my HC are right".

Your first point on this thread that Apprime would be a superior choice to Ascendancy on a diplomatic basis. This has no basis in reality, as pretty much existing qualifies you to have a better track record than Apprime. And even if we inspected Ascendancy's track record, we'd only turn on Imp in a situation that would be akin to open warfare for the #1 spot, rather than being consumed by Apprime from a point of being unassailable at #1. On every objective level, Imperia does better by working with Ascendancy, as it actually has a chance of not getting razed to the ground for the sake of securing planet ranks and fighting its own corner. Never mind the fact that Ascendancy is less dangerous than Apprime because of our much lower activity.

To justify a loss of focus because of a peripheral alliance (which ND are at this point) is quite frankly preposterous. So okay, you haven't lied, but I'd say your posts are based on quite a few false assumptions. I for one wouldn't mind Ascendancy working with Imperia. We might not beat Apprime but at least planetarion would be being played properly instead of the nonsense we're currently messing around with.
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 02:46   #65
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

How many times do i have to hear imperia hc slagging off their bc's, the buck stops with HC not the bc's!!

If you cant control your bc's then you should step down! you should be supporting them, not calling them names or slagging them off.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 06:07   #66
Firebird

Light Thanks for sorting that. GM seriously
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 08:24   #67
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
How many times do i have to hear imperia hc slagging off their bc's, the buck stops with HC not the bc's!!

If you cant control your bc's then you should step down! you should be supporting them, not calling them names or slagging them off.
Kinda hard supporting your BC's when they have a strong opinion against the political choices you make as an HC, as probably most of the members do too.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 10:15   #68
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
Kinda hard supporting your BC's when they have a strong opinion against the political choices you make as an HC, as probably most of the members do too.

Im sorry but are the BC's in charge?? that's when you remove/demote them!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 10:28   #69
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hihi
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 10:50   #70
ricoshay

Things like this make me love Ascendancy even more. Seriously.
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 11:59   #71
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

so heard a rumour, that one of the imp HC's quit tag

start of a crumbling alliance?
i can see the vultures circling already over the carcas once known as imp

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 12:29   #72
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
so heard a rumour, that one of the imp HC's quit tag

start of a crumbling alliance?
i can see the vultures circling already over the carcas once known as imp
rumours rumours rumours!!

but yea, a bc left the tag

edit: appearently we kicked him
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 12:47   #73
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

So, we all agree? Stoom fails

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 13:20   #74
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hey CBA, have you reconciled with the recall button yet?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 13:36   #75
[DDK]gm

officially they kicked Hylands.

Being from CT, I believe he has been made a scapegoat for a far bigger conspiracy and its a form of cover up!!! :P
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 14:20   #76
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
Im sorry but are the BC's in charge?? that's when you remove/demote them!
hahahahahahaha
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 14:33   #77
Firebird

Being from CT, I believe he has been made a scapegoat for a far bigger conspiracy and its a form of cover up!!! :P Or it could just be that he stepped over the mark who know's
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 14:39   #78
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight theamion View Post
hahahahahahaha
+1
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 15:09   #79
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Bare lols as the mandems in these parts would say.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 17:28   #80
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Things like this make me love Ascendancy even more. Seriously.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 17:48   #81
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

why this crusade against IMP? they want to be independant alliance and do their own politics instead of joining this block which now turns on them! GL Imp, it takes balls to stay away from blocking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 17:54   #82
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom View Post
I like how we all agree Imp are morons.
i dont

when you threaten them by force and they tell u BACK OFF, thats not moronic.

every good hc wont let his alliance get bullied.

GJ imp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 18:55   #83
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalZero View Post
Don't know what has been bothering you or what drove you to become frustration with command. You can easily open your mouth and say whats on your mind instead of coming here and declaring your time-in ND being up also. With a smaller tag, we are gonna struggle with raids and such, its how it goes, but you were in a position that could help that... PM me or something, I'm not trying to solve this on here.

and

We tagged a small number this round, and its not that you were on the top of the hostiles list, it was when talks where going around with us and asc, you guys decided to hit us full out (the three days you speak of most likely). We were still ready to go with it, but Titos didn't quite understand me when he asked me to hit ODDR, in which I did, and said we could perhaps help their cause. And Firebird talked with APP HC saying how ND has been bugging them to hit APP first 2 weeks. I have yet to speak to FB this round, so the lies that were going around and botched logs, I just didn't see how we could work together especially after speaking to titos this weekend, and then what really strikes me, yesterday imp BCs are back on asking me to hit APP... its a really weird circle I'm dealing with imp.
First off all some of you clearly need to learn the benefits of spacing between sentences. reads easier.

Secondly am I reading this right? After several rounds of targetting ODDR occasionally in a round you finally admit it. Even when said otherwise, well not that we already knew about this NubDawn.

But what shocks me even more is that you are so inept to attack us you have to do it when Imperia ask you to. It's official ND has reached rockbottom.
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 19:15   #84
ricoshay

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
i dont

GJ imp
What? Who threatened Imperia outside of Apprime?

Because it's you guys that hit Imperia for a day and then they decided to break the NAP to avoid further Apprime incs!
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 20:02   #85
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
"I can't really justify what's happened outside of my own little world but I'm sure in the grand scheme of things my HC are right".
This was in respect to some HC apologising to rico for my attacking him, not a general thingy. I can't tell you why i think they apologised(if they did) simply because i didnt find any reason to apologise(from my point of view). If that is more clear to you.
Quote:
Your first point on this thread that Apprime would be a superior choice to Ascendancy on a diplomatic basis. This has no basis in reality, as pretty much existing qualifies you to have a better track record than Apprime. And even if we inspected Ascendancy's track record, we'd only turn on Imp in a situation that would be akin to open warfare for the #1 spot, rather than being consumed by Apprime from a point of being unassailable at #1. On every objective level, Imperia does better by working with Ascendancy, as it actually has a chance of not getting razed to the ground for the sake of securing planet ranks and fighting its own corner. Never mind the fact that Ascendancy is less dangerous than Apprime because of our much lower activity.
I personally would fight asc/nd/ct any day over app/nd/ct(even if not organised like a block). And i personally trust app not to **** my ally over more than i do asc(based on personal preferences)
Quote:
To justify a loss of focus because of a peripheral alliance (which ND are at this point) is quite frankly preposterous. So okay, you haven't lied, but I'd say your posts are based on quite a few false assumptions. I for one wouldn't mind Ascendancy working with Imperia. We might not beat Apprime but at least planetarion would be being played properly instead of the nonsense we're currently messing around with.
How is it not to play properly when you play for your own alliance instead of playing to bounce a battered contender back into the race? You(asc) chose what you do with your fleets, if you're not happy with the status quo, do something about it.

Is this where you're gonna tell me that imp and asc were to fight for #1 1 on 1 after app was taken down? We all know that would never have been the case and that imp would have been left battered by 4 smug allies in the end. How is that beneficial to imp? Stop the whine pls.
Quote:
Because it's you guys that hit Imperia for a day and then they decided to break the NAP to avoid further Apprime incs!
Not really, i think it was more about 2 things:
1 - The prospect of fighting asc/nd/ct is better than fighting app/nd/ct(and in the end asc aswell)
2 - You celebrated the newfound nap by randomroiding(not the mainreason but an annoyance still)

* We do not exist *

Unread 10 Nov 2010, 20:38   #86
ricoshay

Quote:
2 - You celebrated the newfound nap by randomroiding(not the mainreason but an annoyance still)
Fyi, Ascendancy had talked to ND and CT about hitting Apprime the following day.

Seriously speaking, if you don't know what was the situation/your HC's decisions, why are you even talking in this thread? I was chatting with Buddah just that evening, as Golan was talking to ND/CT - trying to get them to hit Apprime instead of Imperia. When the word of ND/CT still hitting Imp got around, there could have been no more mass attack. So we decided to hit Apprime's flak - easy.

Edited: God, I sounded like a weird baby of Yoshika and CBA.

Last edited by ricoshay; 10 Nov 2010 at 20:46.
ricoshay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 21:12   #87
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
This was in respect to some HC apologising to rico for my attacking him, not a general thingy. I can't tell you why i think they apologised(if they did) simply because i didnt find any reason to apologise(from my point of view). If that is more clear to you.
We're talking about objectively bad decisions here: you haven't put forward any justification that stands up.

Quote:
I personally would fight asc/nd/ct any day over app/nd/ct(even if not organised like a block). And i personally trust app not to **** my ally over more than i do asc(based on personal preferences)
No attempt to even justify this based on the two track records of the alliances concerned, it's just personal preferences, hilarious. You don't even have to trust anyone either. I mean there are like only a couple of alliances I can think of currently who can hold an agreement 100%.

Quote:
How is it not to play properly when you play for your own alliance instead of playing to bounce a battered contender back into the race? You(asc) chose what you do with your fleets, if you're not happy with the status quo, do something about it.
Well your current position leaves us no option as effectively until you change course we are marooned. We tried fighting Apprime alone, but we lack the active numbers to do this. In terms of the suggestion that you're not playing properly well you're in a bit of a vice. On the one hand you'll get absolutely cremated by apprime at the first opportunity, on the other you're facing probable defeat, but it'll be Ascendancy taking the heat if you do prevail. Option two is objectively better.

Quote:
Is this where you're gonna tell me that imp and asc were to fight for #1 1 on 1 after app was taken down? We all know that would never have been the case and that imp would have been left battered by 4 smug allies in the end. How is that beneficial to imp? Stop the whine pls
Not really, but sitting back I don't understand how an alliance can choose between certain death and possible (although maybe not probable) survival and go for the former.

Quote:
Not really, i think it was more about 2 things:
1 - The prospect of fighting asc/nd/ct is better than fighting app/nd/ct(and in the end asc aswell)
I'd say count two is more to do with our lack of activity and someone simply trying to keep the alliance ticking over rather than any deliberate move on our part. As if there's one thing Ascendancy certainly aren't, it's shirking from a fight. Count one is so painfully ridiculous at this point there's little point me going over my post at this point.

It's just stunningly awful play: sometimes in planetarion you have to do things you don't like, with people you don't like in order to succeed. And make sacrifices, which Ascendancy, on its part is more than willing to make.
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 22:16   #88
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Quote:
We're talking about objectively bad decisions here: you haven't put forward any justification that stands up.
I dont need to justify my desicion to launch on rico to you.. I however explained why i launched earlier in this thread, if you dont feel my explaination is just enough for you then thats too bad for you.
Quote:
No attempt to even justify this based on the two track records of the alliances concerned, it's just personal preferences, hilarious. You don't even have to trust anyone either. I mean there are like only a couple of alliances I can think of currently who can hold an agreement 100%.
Again with the justification. My personal reference as a previous member of vsn/osiris gives me an unthrustworthy image of asc the past few rounds. Will i dig up roundnumbers and events to justify the preference? No, but you can check logs and wiki to find out for yourself.
Quote:
Well your current position leaves us no option as effectively until you change course we are marooned. We tried fighting Apprime alone, but we lack the active numbers to do this. In terms of the suggestion that you're not playing properly well you're in a bit of a vice. On the one hand you'll get absolutely cremated by apprime at the first opportunity, on the other you're facing probable defeat, but it'll be Ascendancy taking the heat if you do prevail. Option two is objectively better.
You are working with 2 other alliances, and you mean to tell me you cant munster a fresh round on app? You have 204 planets under one nap(not counting rock)... As for getting cremated by app at the first opporturnity, that has less or the same odds of happening as asc/nd/ct all turning on imp as soon as app is down in case of cooporation.

Quote:
Not really, but sitting back I don't understand how an alliance can choose between certain death and possible (although maybe not probable) survival and go for the former.
Care to justify this...? It's all hypothetical however we will soon enough know if 1 of the two are correct, the other we wont.
Quote:
I'd say count two is more to do with our lack of activity and someone simply trying to keep the alliance ticking over rather than any deliberate move on our part. As if there's one thing Ascendancy certainly aren't, it's shirking from a fight. Count one is so painfully ridiculous at this point there's little point me going over my post at this point.
I didnt say asc were chickening out of anything. But it isnt horrible to assume that this was a planned move(to let imp hit app alone in order to get app to focus their offence onto imp). Maybe it wasnt deliberate, but it may very well have been given the fact that you had allies pointing out that imp would continue to be their enemy.
Quote:
It's just stunningly awful play: sometimes in planetarion you have to do things you don't like, with people you don't like in order to succeed. And make sacrifices, which Ascendancy, on its part is more than willing to make.
Ascendancy is only willing to compromise with its ideals if it has a reward in store for ascendancy, as should they. How you can claim that imperia would benefit from this said arrangement is beyond me tho. Imperia was always the odd sheep this round, ever since pt100, and neither "side" would allow them to finish top. You need a pal to finish #1.

I am however glad that imperia doesnt compromise to the benefit of ascendancy, and ascendancy alone. When given the choice of being someone's fodder then roidfarm willingly or by external turn of events, the latter always appeals to me.

* We do not exist *

Unread 10 Nov 2010, 22:55   #89
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

It's amusing to read AD every now and then.

/me waits for "Congratulations Apprime"-thread
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2010, 01:17   #90
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
i dont

GJ imp
Wait. You're referring to when apprime threatened to hit imperia and they backed off? Or when ascendancy tried to appeal to their self-interest and the mutually beneficial goal of attacking the #1 alliance and they didn't?

I r here so help me out please max

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpie
My personal reference as a previous member of vsn/osiris gives me an unthrustworthy image of asc the past few rounds. Will i dig up roundnumbers and events to justify the preference?
I don't know where you're getting the multiples from. Bar us ****ing over dimentus I can't think of anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpie
I am however glad that imperia doesnt compromise to the benefit of ascendancy, and ascendancy alone. When given the choice of being someone's fodder then roidfarm willingly or by external turn of events, the latter always appeals to me.
You deserve your HC. There are more than two options. Making more options is the sign of good pa. Picking getting ****ed in the ass over getting double-teamed is obviously the better choice but you could just not get raped at all y'know...
Unread 11 Nov 2010, 11:12   #91
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

JBG asking max for help... Never thought I'd see the day.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2010, 15:02   #92
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
You deserve your HC. There are more than two options. Making more options is the sign of good pa. Picking getting ****ed in the ass over getting double-teamed is obviously the better choice but you could just not get raped at all y'know...
I never said Imp had a good political base to begin with, and ofc that is the HC's job to ensure. Imperia is a new alliance, a new HC, new officers and a new group of players tho, so i don't really expect too much from any.

This thread is however about this event afaik, so thats the one i'm debating. I don't see the mail sent from my HC to asc HC as wrong at all, nor the desicion to end the nap. It's an accurate description of the situation we were in at the time, and the desicion to end the nap suited us best considering the alternatives at the time.

Would it have been more fun to just mail "IN YOUR FACE!" and end the nap with no notice, ofc. But then again, we aint asc and we aint here to have that much fun. By sending a reason for the desicion it did open to the immense ascendancywhine tho, but thats an entertaining part of the game that i've grown to like.

* We do not exist *

Unread 11 Nov 2010, 15:36   #93
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Would it have been more fun to just mail "IN YOUR FACE!" and end the nap with no notice, ofc. But then again, we aint asc and we aint here to have that much fun. By sending a reason for the desicion it did open to the immense ascendancywhine tho, but thats an entertaining part of the game that i've grown to like.
that would have been so fun... but then again i just like ****ing alliances over in the middle of the night. Imho by agreeing on 'NAP cooldowns' etc you make the politics in the game unfluid.

Unread 11 Nov 2010, 15:39   #94
ricoshay

Quote:
from my HC to asc HC
Ascendancy has no HC.

Quote:
it did open to the immense ascendancywhine tho, but thats an entertaining part of the game that i've grown to like.
Funny, that's just what we were thinking after we hit Dimentus.

Relating this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
that would have been so fun... but then again i just like ****ing alliances over in the middle of the night. Imho by agreeing on 'NAP cooldowns' etc you make the politics in the game unfluid.
to this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
My personal reference as a previous member of vsn/osiris gives me an unthrustworthy image of asc the past few rounds.
... guess what everyone else thinks of Imperia now.
Unread 11 Nov 2010, 16:18   #95
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Quote:
Irrelevant stuff+completely different thing+mixing 2 different persons views to match a smashing good punchline
Hahahaha

* We do not exist *

Unread 11 Nov 2010, 16:43   #96
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
Relating this:

to this:

... guess what everyone else thinks of Imperia now.
haha i so knew that was coming... luckily i have no say on politics anyhow... and so my comment has nothing to do with how Imperia is playing this round politically.

if anything i personally object to the politics we played so far even more then asc seems to do.

Unread 11 Nov 2010, 23:28   #97
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I never said Imp had a good political base to begin with, and ofc that is the HC's job to ensure. Imperia is a new alliance, a new HC, new officers and a new group of players tho, so i don't really expect too much from any.
This is why you suck. Any worthwhile alliance wins the first round they play. Hell, even CT managed it.

Quote:
This thread is however about this event afaik, so thats the one i'm debating. I don't see the mail sent from my HC to asc HC as wrong at all, nor the desicion to end the nap. It's an accurate description of the situation we were in at the time, and the desicion to end the nap suited us best considering the alternatives at the time.
Look, the decision isn't "right" or "wrong". It's a decision made in a game in which the aims are a) enjoy yourself and b) accomplish something. The problem that I personally had with the mail sent was that it was so clearly the ramblings of a complete moron and I felt offended that a) my alliance had actually had to deal with such an imbecile this round and b) that the round was likely to fall into a repeat of the last round, which was immoral in terms of how uninteresting it made pa.

The whole "well we had some bad options and considered our alternatives and blah blah" thing is ****ing gay. It sounds like you're trying to justify your alliance's actions, whether to me, the community at large or yourself I'm unsure. If I tried to have a conversation with someone whose opinion I vaguely respected and they started saying something like that I'd presume they were taking the piss. Why do you think your alliance did it? What did they have to gain? What did they stand to lose by not doing it? The worst part of it all is that you (I mean anyone who believes this is the way the game should be played) think you're right. And this isn't just because you're stupid (you are) but rather because you don't get how the game works. You don't get sacrifice for long-term gain, sacrifice just sounds like effort to you. You don't play the game to win, you just play the game to survive. I don't even know if you enjoy the game or if you just sign up on auto-pilot each round.

Quote:
OH LOOK AT ME ASSERTING MY RIGHT TO THE MORAL HIGH GROUND AND THEN GOING LOLZ ITS JUST A GAME FOOLZ.

Cretin.
Unread 12 Nov 2010, 11:34   #98
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Very possibly fair JBG, but incredibly harsh.

While I understand your frustration, isn't it the case that you have a certain duty to "work around" the vast numbers of people that approach the game like DrunkenViking?

It's not like it should be a surprise to you after all these rounds, so to castigate someone so brutally seems a bit ott.

Easy for me to say I suppose as I've given up dealing with that particular problem.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2010, 13:54   #99
[DDK]gm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnybgood View Post
this is why you suck. Any worthwhile alliance wins the first round they play. Hell, even ct managed it.
oi!!!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 12 Nov 2010, 14:47   #100
ricoshay

He said you are a worthwhile alliance!