User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Dec 2005, 18:19   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Football] All I want for Xmas is 3 pnts

Well as sad as it sounds one of the highlights of the past few days was yesterday. Boxing Day. Now I always go to the villa games on boxing day, home and away as its a little tradition in the family. So off we went to the villa. Usual seats, usual people and well everyone was quite merry and happy.

I myself was verging on pissed, having drank for most of the day and I had a few more at the ground, come kick off I was signing and dancing around.

We were unlucky at the start luke moore had a great chance, then baros put one just wide. As the half went on it got a bit boring and everton started to wake up. Then bang we got a goal, no one was quite sure if it was a goal but **** it ref gave it and the happy days began.

Come into half time went in for a pie and a pint, and I saw the baros handballed it, that made it all the more sweeter. Come 2nd half I didnt know what to expect. Knowing villa we could have lost 1-3, but thats when we picked up. Some beautiful football and 3 more goals, delaney, angel and baros again.

It was one hell of a game, 3 pnts, 4 goals and a clean sheet.

Bring on Fulham and Arsenal!

Incidentally we havent won on boxing day since we played derby in 99
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 18:28   #2
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: [Football] All I want for Xmas is 3 pnts

we won 4-1. all headers. 3 by defenders, 1 by a midfielder. shite play and our coach will stay longer.
the first Dutch boxing day ever. and i don't like it.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 18:30   #3
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

sounds boring, although 5 goals in a match and you won...so smile!
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 18:45   #4
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If we can get a win out of arsenal or fulham we drag a lot of teams into it. No doubt we'll get spannered by arsenal then follow it up by an equally useless draw v fulham. Hopefully then by having them looking over their shoulder will make a team brown trouser themselves and get relegated in our place. Typical pompey last sat, storming first half but only scoring a goal, the script was written for wham get back in it. And they did, although usually we lose games like that 2-1. Redknapp as ever was terminally procrastinating tactically but I suppose we are a bit better so there we are. Now he's had the audacity to slag off the same players that he's got to get 3 points with in the next 2 games before he changes the squad. What a prick. Admittedly, he's our prick, the best man for the job, so we have to put up with him.

I don't get why seeing your own player handball it makes a goal sweeter, to me i'd be grateful to the ref for being so shite. There were two ball to hand incidents against wham players, and each one is like a dagger to the heart when you don't get a pen, cos Spurs got away with it at a vital time.

Oh, and why the **** were there games on boxing day, when there was no public transport and they could have spread out the fixtures a bit and played on christmas eve. As much as it is tradition, when xmas day is on a sunday it makes no ****ing sense.
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 18:49   #5
pig
1up on you

Pompey could go down, you arent scoring enough and your conceeding too many :/ although hopefully the blues scum will go down before you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Oh, and why the **** were there games on boxing day, when there was no public transport and they could have spread out the fixtures a bit and played on christmas eve. As much as it is tradition, when xmas day is on a sunday it makes no ****ing sense.
that pissed my dad off, he didnt want to drive but he did in the end, no trains, buses, nada. If they had public transport isntead of 32k we could have had 45k
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 18:50   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Pompey could go down, you arent scoring enough and your conceeding too many :/
That's some nice detective work there Mr. Holmes.
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 18:51   #7
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
That's some nice detective work there Mr. Holmes.
no sh*t sherlock...oh wait thats my name...hrmm watson?

:edit: im drunk again
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 18:53   #8
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
that pissed my dad off, he didnt want to drive but he did in the end, no trains, buses, nada. If they had public transport isntead of 32k we could have had 45k
Some more greats from the fixture schedulers

Tomorrow Charlton have Newcastle AWAY.

We have Blackburn away on Jan 2nd at 19:35.

I mean

what

the

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Pompey could go down, you arent scoring enough and your conceeding too many :/ although hopefully the blues scum will go down before you.
Not a bad thing, it'll be less worry, less bullshit from the press and less expensive
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 18:56   #9
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
It was one hell of a game, 3 pnts, 4 goals and a clean sheet.

Incidentally we havent won on boxing day since we played derby in 99
You forgot the fact that Brum lost as well
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 18:58   #10
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Forest won 4-0 \o/

we played shit, they were all over us but we scored 4 goals.
The fourth was rather ace

So yeh, interesting boxing day. And now away in Milton Keynes tomorrow...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 19:01   #11
pig
1up on you

Ste you realise only 3 clubs in the midlands won yesterday out of 19 in the leagues.

Forest, Walsall and Villa...shocking ;/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
You forgot the fact that Brum lost as well
ofc cant forget that

also a favourite chant yesterday

"Beattie whats the score?"
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 19:04   #12
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Some more greats from the fixture schedulers

Tomorrow Charlton have Newcastle AWAY.

We have Blackburn away on Jan 2nd at 19:35.

I mean

what

the

Well I feel for the arsenal boys, travelling up to villa park on new years eve. But tomoz charlton away at newcastle lol, its snowing as well...stupid fa when will they learn, theres also west ham v wigan tomoz
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 19:14   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
no sh*t sherlock...oh wait thats my name
Not necessarily. Just keeping to the canonical works by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, you could be Mycroft.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 19:17   #14
lokken
BlueTuba

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle played in goal for us, spookily.
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 19:19   #15
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold

Instead, certain pockets of the Merseyside club's support chanted 'Where were you in Istanbul?' and 'You should have joined a big club', as Owen rarely got a touch, let alone a chance.
[16:09] <eJohn> im still standing
eJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 19:33   #16
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to win yesterday indeed.

Pig: Do you know if theres any substance in the rumours about Mellberg wanting to leave?

I hope we can get 6 points from our next three games. Atleast we gotta thrash WBA.
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 19:43   #17
pig
1up on you

I havent heard those rumours, and I cant see it happening to be honest. Mellberg is a villain through through. Each time he plays he always puts his heart into it. If we can get 6 as you said out of the next 3 games we will soon be moving up the table and like 2 years ago we could end up 5th. Who knows...who knows
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 20:11   #18
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We got stuffed 3-0 at home to a bunch of relegation candidates.

Absoloute bollocks.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 22:29   #19
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I don't know whether to laugh or cry with Arsenal. Why Cygan still plays I don't know, but at leasy Henry is in great form.

P.S. I hate Baros.
Unread 28 Dec 2005, 03:41   #20
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold

Arsenal arent as good as man utd or liverpool. They will finish 4th or 5th, it just depends whether their midfield will a/ do anything or b/ be overrated
[16:09] <eJohn> im still standing
eJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2005, 13:48   #21
Hugin
Ministry

Hugin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I got tickets against Arsenal on new years eve \o/
Been a villa fan since -87/88 and this will be my first time at Villa Park. Seen them many times away though :xmas:
Unread 28 Dec 2005, 14:06   #22
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Looking forward to tonight's matches! Got a couple of bets on the run:

Accumulator (4) (To win)
Newcastle to beat Charlton (1.66)
Chelsea to beat Man City (1.44)
Man Utd to beat Birmingham (1.44)
Arsenal to beat Portsmouth (1.25)

£5 wins £20.70

Tottenham to beat West Brom (2.10)
Wigan to beat West Ham (3.00)
Sheffield Utd to beat Southampton (2.50)

£2 wins £31.50

Anyone else got any bets on tonight's matches?
Unread 28 Dec 2005, 23:57   #23
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by eJohn
Arsenal arent as good as man utd or liverpool. They will finish 4th or 5th, it just depends whether their midfield will a/ do anything or b/ be overrated
Everyone kept writing Arsenal off since 1998 (winning the Double). They were predicted they'd finish anywhere outside the top 2 until 2001 (99 - 2nd, 2000 - 4th, 2001 - 3rd) and they proved their critics wrong.

Now it's happening again. Maybe this time Arsenal will finish outside the top two but I have a feeling it will only be 3rd.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 00:03   #24
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

before the game id be relatively happy with a point away at Fulham, but i somehow feel we should have won. Dubious penalty against us and all
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 03:19   #25
pig
1up on you

ye we played well and were unlucky a few times, still we are scoring goals which is good, bring on arsenal (blasto are you going? if so wanna meet up before the game?)
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 03:26   #26
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Can't. Too late to make plans for it now. It's an away game for moi. Is it worth it?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 03:28   #27
pig
1up on you

oh well, you will beat us anyway ;/