User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Apr 2005, 22:11   #1
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
[Football] Your club's worst footballer

http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/forplay/worst2.html

I agree with Gus Caesar although Ian Ure is not far from being the worst.

What's your club's worst?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 22:11   #2
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [Football] Your club's worst footballer

Cardiff City - Andy Campbell.

They got that one spot on.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 22:14   #3
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Davies was awful but Grabbi runs him pretty close.
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 22:16   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Spurs - Ramon Vega

No way. He was shit but by no means our worst.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 22:21   #5
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
Spurs - Ramon Vega

No way. He was shit but by no means our worst.
Who was the scum's worst then?
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 22:30   #6
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Who was the scum's worst then?
Paolo Tramezzani would be the first name that springs to mind but I could list a lot that would rival him for shitness.
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 22:31   #7
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Paolo Tramezzani
ROFLICANTBELIEVEITSNOTBUTTERMAO!
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 23:10   #8
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Justin Fashanu?
What about Silenzi??? There have been much much worse.

In fact, there are about 20 players who have been worse than Fashanu to have played for us.
Half of this seasons team included.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 23:15   #9
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice

How can Chris Woods be Sheff Wed's worst ever player. He was an England international who could actually do something right.

Simon Donnelly and Phil O'Donnell cost around £5 million in wages between them and played around 20 games their whole career. Patrick Blondeau cost £3 million and played 3 games. Then there's Wim Jonk and Andy Booth who took home millions only to ponce about the pitch like they were playing croquet.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 23:18   #10
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You're a wednesday fan ay? I keep meaning to go to a match at Hillsborough, I drive past all the time and have even had exams in the sports hall there.
Well, we'll probably be playing there next season, unless you get promoted...

Oh and Nigel Clough as Man City's worst ever player? WTF?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 23:35   #11
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Worst Arsenal player: Kanu, atleast just the looks of him warming up on sidelines made me scared.

Who's Gus Cesar btw?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 23:45   #12
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

fabrice henry is pretty dead on i think. you could make an argument for barry lavety but not a long one.

ravanelli, flo and fashanu stand out to me as 'not really being anywhere near worst players'. 'not worth the money', maybe.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 23:57   #13
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Lee Chapman.

Talking of fatties who can't move, I'll put forward David Unsworth from the current squad.

failing that Carl Tiler or Lee Mills. Yoshikatsu Kawaguchi must be in with a shout for comedy value.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 00:21   #14
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Worst Arsenal player: Kanu, atleast just the looks of him warming up on sidelines made me scared.

Who's Gus Cesar btw?
No way is Kanu your worst every player. Even if you're just limiting it to Post-Graham days you've had far far worse.

I remember the name Gus Cesar but not much else about him.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 00:32   #15
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Leeds - Tomas Brolin

I remember him having atleast two good games, and he autographed my shirt after a match against Bolton (in which he scored, iirc), so i have to disagree, and go for someone like Pierre Laurent.

I'd have thought Arsenal's would have been that bloke who faked a recommendation from George Weah (or someone) and got on as a substitue only to be subbed himself and subsequently sacked. Or is that Southampton i'm thinking of? :/
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 00:48   #16
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
Leeds - Tomas Brolin

I remember him having atleast two good games, and he autographed my shirt after a match against Bolton (in which he scored, iirc), so i have to disagree, and go for someone like Pierre Laurent.

I'd have thought Arsenal's would have been that bloke who faked a recommendation from George Weah (or someone) and got on as a substitue only to be subbed himself and subsequently sacked. Or is that Southampton i'm thinking of? :/

That was Southampton.

I think the thing here is that it's really only big players that flopped or were really hated, not just shit players.

Brolin is famous for being shit but you've had a lot of worse players.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 00:50   #17
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ali Dia is a legend in Pompey.

one of the finest laughs i've ever had
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 09:40   #18
Blastoderm
________

Quote:

Who's Gus Cesar btw?
Quote:
In Nick Hornby's sport-as-life biography Fever Pitch, a tiny cameo is played by an Arsenal footballer Gus Caesar. With good luck and good timing, young Gus rose through the levels of professional football, and eventually got picked to played for Arsenal in a cup final. But when the spotlights were turned on him, Gus's luck ran out. He was exposed as a talentless player at the top level, and faded away.
From some website.

Here's how he looks
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 11:12   #19
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

I think the thing here is that it's really only big players that flopped or were really hated, not just shit players.
Crewe - Jamie Moralee is a big player that flopped ?

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 13:05   #20
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helveticus
Crewe - Jamie Moralee is a big player that flopped ?
I have no idea who he is but is he by any chance someone who the fans hated and booed?

My point was that being a shit player and being disliked by fans is not the same thing and the majority of these seem to be players that for whatever reason the fans didn't like, not just that they were crap.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 13:09   #21
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
You're a wednesday fan ay? I keep meaning to go to a match at Hillsborough, I drive past all the time and have even had exams in the sports hall there.
Well, we'll probably be playing there next season, unless you get promoted...
We're not getting promoted but you really should go. They often have students get in for £5 matches and it is a very nice stadium. Well worth the trip if you ignore the dire football on the pitch.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 13:11   #22
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Have faith, i still think Bournemouth will make the play-offs and you guys have 2 more points.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 13:15   #23
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

I would have faith but all our best players are injured and no-one is playing well. Also I am a Sheff Wed fan, faith is for other people who have seen their team improve on their previous years performance.

The game against Hartlepool tonight will be fun though.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 13:22   #24
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Yea, you better win.

Bournemouth play them on the last day of the season so if you can take points off them it'll all be good.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 13:58   #25
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Clearly the most important game of the night, nay the weekend, is at Bramall Lane.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 14:09   #26
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Cardiff City - Andy Campbell.

They got that one spot on.
At least he has QPR
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 14:29   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Clearly the most important game of the night, nay the weekend, is at Bramall Lane.
Not this one, then?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 14:45   #28
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Not this one, then?
No. The title is decided. The play off places are not.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 15:37   #29
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
No way is Kanu your worst every player. Even if you're just limiting it to Post-Graham days you've had far far worse.

I remember the name Gus Cesar but not much else about him.
In my eyes, nobody beats him.

There is plenty of other candidates too. Steve Morrow was pretty shit, Glenn Helder comes to mind, and then Kaba Diawara or what his name was again. I wasnt a fan of John "Faxe" Jensen either, the man who just couldnt score. I remember a match from Highbury when the crowd laughed before he shot from 20 meters. They just knew he wouldnt hit.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 16:21   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
No. The title is decided. The play off places are not.
1 Sunderland 42 32 84
2 Wigan 42 40 79
3 Ipswich 42 25 79

Looks decided to me!

If we win, then Ipswich are probably condemned to the playoffs. If we lose, then it's entirely possible that the top three teams would be seperated by two points.

This is a game which will, more than any other remaining fixture, decide who is in the premiership next year. The title race is not over, not by a long shot, and you're saying that Sheffield United vs Derby is the biggest game of the weekend? Don't make me laugh.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 16:25   #31
Stew
Made of Twigs

You will win the Championship, Wigan will come second and Ipswich third.

As for Derby's being the biggest game of the weekend, do you really think I was being serious?
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 16:26   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
It's possible, even plausable, but then it was possible and plausable for us to beat Millwall and Crystal Palce last season, and if we hadn't failed utterly we wouldn't be having this conversation right now.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 18:07   #33
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

Quote:

As for Derby's being the biggest game of the weekend, do you really think I was being serious?
never underestimate sunderlands ability to fcuk up...

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 20:28   #34
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No contest here

For an outfield player , its Mark McWalter. He arrived as part of the deal that saw George Shaw and Gerry Britton go to St Midden, and instantly wowed the crowds with his complete lack of ability. A couple of games into the season, at Somerset Park, he disagreed with a refereeing decision, and stamped his foot in disagreement. The impact dislocated his patella, and he was out for 8 months.

However, my choice is David Klein, a french goalkeeper only in name. Klein came on a free from Troyes, and after his first 3 games, in which he played exceptionally well, his agent announced publicly that Manchester City were interested in the boy. This the week before his short term contract was up, and just as we were playing hated rivals Clyde.

After doing nothing for most of the match, we were cruising at 1-0 as the final whistle approached. Clyde midfielder Steven Docherty, ironically a former Thistle youth player, had the ball at the halfway line , right in front of the stand. Seeing his team pile forward, he launched an ball into the box. Klein stood there like a rabbit in headlights, whilst bodies piled in around him. He watched the ball as it sailed into the box. He totally misjudged the flight, a la seaman, and the ball strolled into an empty net, much to the delight of the away supporters.

Klein didnt play for the club again. His move to Man City didnt materialise. I guess Keegan had enough dodgy keepers. Nobody i speak to knows where he is now, but one thing is for certain. Its not Glasgow.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 23:38   #35
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
I wasnt a fan of John "Faxe" Jensen either, the man who just couldnt score. I remember a match from Highbury when the crowd laughed before he shot from 20 meters. They just knew he wouldnt hit.
I saw John Jensen score in his 98th Arsenal game.

98th I TELL YE!
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 23:55   #36
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

To go back on topic, David Corner was just... bad. He was just a young lad, and he was put into the side after almost no first team experience in a cup final as the lynchpin of a 5 man defense.

It really wasn't his fault. He was no Flo style flop.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 17:26   #37
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Ian Ormondroyd was shit, but there's no way he caused as many defeats as Jamie Mccombe.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 19:22   #38
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

FC Twente: Youri "Vodka" Petrov

scored loads of goals for RKC. we bought him when he was 'hot' (expensive+).
didn't play one decent match since he arrived, did get arrested twice for driving while drunk. got fired because he was just trouble for everyone.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 21:15   #39
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
To go back on topic, David Corner was just... bad. He was just a young lad, and he was put into the side after almost no first team experience in a cup final as the lynchpin of a 5 man defense.

It really wasn't his fault. He was no Flo style flop.
gareth hall was awful

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 19:35   #40
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road

Bury - Mark Setori

thats quite funny, he was Yorks worst Player before he went to Bury.