User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:12   #1
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
I am NOT a Monkey

A few weeks ago, I confessed to being a monkey. The truth is, I am not a monkey. The real truth is, I am a surface to air missile.

Sorry.
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:24   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I am a man, Daisy. A man. Vulva treated me like a MONKEY. I'm more than that! I am a man! A monkey... man! A beast! With a mind... a mind and... FISTS! AND I WILL NOT BE SUBDUED AGAIN. NOT BY VULVA. NOT BY ANYONE.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:29   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I am a man, Daisy. A man. Vulva treated me like a MONKEY. I'm more than that! I am a man! A monkey... man! A beast! With a mind... a mind and... FISTS! AND I WILL NOT BE SUBDUED AGAIN. NOT BY VULVA. NOT BY ANYONE.
That really does rock.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:30   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
That really does rock.
I've watched all of it over the past week.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:32   #5
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Quote:
That really does rock.
What is this then? I've been in Spain for two weeks which is like, thats where i was.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:32   #6
Dr Wakka

Dr Wakka is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
You are my God.

sword: Snurx isn't a mod - currently he's just annoying. He has a few friends over, and they have the volume at 120% or something...
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:35   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by sword
What is this then? I've been in Spain for two weeks which is like, thats where i was.
This.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:39   #8
sword

Quote:
This.
There is a good discount on that DVD!!
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:44   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by sword
There is a good discount on that DVD!!
Series 2 is better, but Series 1 has that line in it.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:52   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Series 2 is better.
Wow, you think so? I liked the food fight in the second series, but I preferred the first.

Who can resist an anti-capitalist dog story?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:55   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Wow, you think so? I liked the food fight in the second series, but I preferred the first.

Who can resist an anti-capitalist dog story?
I just thought the second series was funnier. Especially the bit in Gone about the interlinked male psyche, and the Tim and Bilbo bits in Change.
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 11:39   #12
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm not really a gnome, I'm a pedophile.

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 11:49   #13
sword

This is better than the original, which just goes to show - don't drink and post
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 12:01   #14
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
it's my thread now
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote