User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Jul 2003, 21:33   #1
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Question Time to 'fess up

What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?

Tell all or be destroyed by a giant with :ninjaa: :ninjaa: sidekicks.

[edit]

Anecdotes using definition five will receive a bonus

Last edited by sayonara; 30 Jul 2003 at 21:39.
sayonara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 21:54   #2
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
This would work better if you gave some starting material.

We can then build on top of this. (ie, make stuff up)

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:06   #3
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
don't say 'fess, it's so american.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:12   #4
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
I once had to defecate whilst hiking down the side of Green Gable, a rather large mountain in The Lake District, England. This involved leaving my (large) rucksake with my hiking companions, and wandering off into the misty low flying cloud, toilet roll and baby wipes in hand. Finding a handy outcropping of rock to steady myself with, I set to business, and had soon deposited a handsome sized pile of feces. After carefully tidying myself up, I walked back to my companions and we proceeded on down the mountain.
It was only upon making camp that evening that I discovered that somehow during my exertions I'd managed to let some shít leave a skidmark on the seat of my rather fetching combat pants, and further more, that my erstwhile hiking companions had noticed this straight away, and didn't tell me.

For fifteen fúcking miles.

edit: remember, kids, always preview your post when you make a) long posts, and b) posts involving the use of vbb [url] tags.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:17   #5
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
I once went out wearing odd socks.
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:18   #6
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Also, just where is Sayonara's own "lols this is what happened to me an it was sooo embarrassing" post? It's all well and good asking us to post our embarrassing incidents, but where the fúcks yours?
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 23:25   #7
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
Also, just where is Sayonara's own "lols this is what happened to me an it was sooo embarrassing" post? It's all well and good asking us to post our embarrassing incidents, but where the fúcks yours?
Telling you that would ruin the big surprise.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 23:33   #8
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
I once came home drunk from the pub and went into my girlfriends room and had sex with her. Except I found out after it was my mum!. Oh how we laughed.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 23:33   #9
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Pretend I copied an amusing anecdote from the 800+ reply SA thread on the same topic.

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote