User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Jun 2003, 07:39   #1
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
You know..

I never really realized how depressing it was to live alone..

Damn.. It's been 3 days and no social contact..

On the upside I'm hosting a lanparty tomorrow, got at least 5 people coming..

So to give this thread some worth, what games should we play? We've already got UT2003, UT, Half life, Serious Sam, Red Faction, Deus Ex, and the staple of Lanparties..

MICROSOFT HEARTS NETWORK, BABY!

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 07:40   #2
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
how about Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast...that's a fun one for a lan party
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 07:58   #3
Mirai

you know I never thought about that one. I think we may try that..

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 08:41   #4
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Heroes of might and magic.

Doesn't matter which one
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 09:57   #5
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
You interested in anything other than FPS'es?

On the strategy front there's Warcraft III. I reckon that would be pretty cool with 6 people.
I'm a big fan of Age of Empires II, apparently Age of Mythology is very similar and has an added bonus of having better graphics.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 12:05   #6
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quake 3 eph ess!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 12:12   #7
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society
cmand and conquor generals, if that works on lan. Could be a good laugh, but it seems your after unreal types, so go with quake 3 arena, or go retro and play a game of DOOM!
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 16:04   #8
Banana Man
Me

Banana Man is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah get some more RTS in there for a mixture
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 16:37   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: You know..

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
I never really realized how depressing it was to live alone..

Damn.. It's been 3 days and no social contact..

On the upside I'm hosting a lanparty tomorrow, got at least 5 people coming..

So to give this thread some worth, what games should we play? We've already got UT2003, UT, Half life, Serious Sam, Red Faction, Deus Ex, and the staple of Lanparties..

MICROSOFT HEARTS NETWORK, BABY!

No **** dude, im with you. I just finished school at the start of the month, june 4th was my last exam. The next week and a bit were cool, non stop parties, at other peoples houses, and at mine (I had an empty).

Then some of my friends went back to school (The ones in the year below me). Tuesday i had two friends over, and we completed Super Mario World in one sitting. Wednesday i kicked a ball about for a bit with 3 friends for about an hour and a half. Yesterday i actually didnt do anything. I went downstairs five times the entire day (i live in the attic). Thrice to the toilet, twice for food. I was out of the attic for about 25 minutes in total.

I just spoke to one of my friends there and he couldnt understand how happy i was to talk to him. Im going to a party tonight.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 19:01   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: You know..

Quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Mage
Did you just complete it with the 96 level thing or did you do it properly for the extra levels?
we did all 96 levels.

Its possible to do it in like, 20 or something, isnt it?

Unread 20 Jun 2003, 19:04   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
There aren't 96 Levels (from memory), there are 96 ways of doing each level (i.e. 96 exists).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 19:09   #12
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Re: You know..

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai

So to give this thread some worth, what games should we play?
Four of you strip naked and pour massage oil over each other, while one of you is blind folded, and the one with the blind fold has to run their hands over the others to try and guess who is who.
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 19:31   #13
Mirai

Re: Re: You know..

Quote:
Originally posted by sword
Four of you strip naked and pour massage oil over each other, while one of you is blind folded, and the one with the blind fold has to run their hands over the others to try and guess who is who.
Speaking from experience, sword?

Unread 20 Jun 2003, 19:48   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

There is no-one intelligent to speak to in Newcastle. If there is, then they are hiding.

I have gone about a week without saying anything, except to myself.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 21:07   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
read more you illiterate bastards!
on a more serious note, it does you good to have the occational day just relaxing, no friends hassling you.
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 22:05   #16
warrmr

warrmr is an unknown quantity at this point
ive been like that for the last few months since i left college. sittin in my room all day doing fek all.

thank god i can socalise with the guys at work altho i seem to be living there latley oh well.
warrmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 02:36   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
There aren't 96 Levels (from memory), there are 96 ways of doing each level (i.e. 96 exists).
yes, you are right. i got my terminology wrong

on a side note, it hurts me that your always right. cant you just be wrong for oonce so i can feel good about myself