User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 May 2003, 12:09   #1
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
So I.......

called into a transport cafe yesterday just outside Cardiff with my friend, Robert. I asked the guy behind the till if he served faggots. He said "No we don't. Now get out".

I was in a really bad mood becuase of that, and when I got home, there was a fax for me, it was at the back of the machine, all crumpled, but I could read the bottom of it. It said "your wife is having an affair".

I confronted my wife and shouted at her, she opened the fax out fully, and it actually said "Thats as unlikely as me saying your wife is having an affair".

She said "In future, get your fax straight".

Oh yeah, I'm mega bored by the way
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2003, 12:12   #2
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
it's a veritable pun-a-thon

at least you are making the effort.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2003, 12:25   #3
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
sword is gay and single shocker!
Unread 28 May 2003, 12:27   #4
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
sword is gay and single shocker!
I'm not very gay :eek:
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2003, 13:14   #5
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm in swords sig
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2003, 13:16   #6
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
I laughed.

Which shows how bored I actually am
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2003, 14:55   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Why don't they serve faggots? Are they gay!?!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote