User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 May 2003, 21:47   #1
Gaunt

Why I love Canada.

I make my home in Ottawa, a city of about 800,000 people. Last week a real tragedy occurred here, an eldrly man with a history of relatively minor mental problems beat his elderly wife to death in her bed with an axe.

This is of course awful and tragic, so why does this event make my extra-pleased to live in Canada?

Beacuse this awful event, happening on the second week of May, was Ottawa's first murder of the year. I dare you to find a city in the world of comperable size which can say that.
Unread 21 May 2003, 21:57   #2
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Iraqªª
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2003, 22:01   #3
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
A)

1st Known Murder

B)

Pretty twisted that you can in such cases still find the glass half full.

C)

My City has 100,000 and it has a murder about every 2-5 years. The last one being between 2 drug dealers so if you want me to find the glass half full, less scum I say. I even asked the officer once in of all his years on the force how many times has he has pulled his 'revolver' (no automatic pistols for our boys) and he responded once.

D)

Canada is a bunch of die old farts with a negative population growth. Tronto I hear isn't nice to be on at night though I hear.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2003, 22:02   #4
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
milton keynes is populated 90% by drug dealers, homeless people and townies. we have an average of 2 murders (EDIT: or suspicious deaths) a week in 250,000 people.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2003, 22:02   #5
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Error 6044 NO-ONE CARES

There was a problem with the content of your message and pleasing responses could not be found. The users may be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your smug arrogance.

Please try the following:
  • You may be in fact be a crap troll and or/gimmick account.
  • Perhaps you havent read GD enough before posting. In which case, you wont understand the reaction in this reply.
  • You could try to Refresh Your post settings.
  • If you typed something of interest in the message box, please read it again to make sure it actually was.
  • Some sites require you to not make stupid generalisations about places you know nothing about. If you have made a stupid generalisation, please reconsider your original post.
  • Click the Back button to read a more interesting thread.

Cannot find point or User error
General Discussions forum.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 21 May 2003, 22:06   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
heh. internet comedy!!!!!
Unread 21 May 2003, 22:07   #7
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Heh, Internet comedy!
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2003, 22:12   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Intrepid00

I'm just wondering why in the name of god you went and capitalised the words I used? Anal compulsive behaviour?
Unread 22 May 2003, 01:35   #9
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i like canada cause it has trees.
lots of trees.
Unread 22 May 2003, 01:55   #10
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
lots of trees.
mmm maple trees
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 01:59   #11
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
mmmm, maple syrup
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 22 May 2003, 02:15   #12
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
mmm french toast
Unread 22 May 2003, 02:19   #13
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
mmmm freedom toast
Unread 22 May 2003, 07:16   #14
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
lots of trees.
I love Canada cuz it has Aryn

\o/
Unread 22 May 2003, 08:50   #15
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
I've never been to Canada.

I hear its cold, yet good.
Unread 22 May 2003, 09:10   #16
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Why are you a guest, and how come your nick is white and not hypertext'ed on the forum index.

I want answers.....

Oh, Canada, everyone i have ever met from Canada have been very nice people.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 09:19   #17
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Apothos
mmmm freedom toast

hahahahahahahaha