User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 May 2003, 20:09   #1
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
My Crusade

I'm now hiding in my room because a lady person (who I was once after before I realised she was a heartless harpy) was talking to my friend about the benefits of a lubricated tampon after having just witnessed an advert for aforementioned hygiene product.

Christ almighty, you just can't escape. You're in the pub, the Kotex advert comes on with its 'oh-so-subtle' big bouncing red period, the lil-ets advert comes on with some woman bouncing round in white jeans, why oh why?

Tampons: Keep Them Off Our Screens

Thread by request
Unread 12 May 2003, 20:13   #2
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes I saw that big red thingy in the advert.

Incredibly subtle isn't it.

But then the bloke sat on it!
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 20:14   #3
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
I like this thread, its like tampons, unavoidable.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 20:24   #4
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
I would like to enquire as if the homosexual members of the community used tampons in any sexual manner?

Last edited by Torz; 12 May 2003 at 20:41.
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 20:31   #5
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Torz
Do you put tampons up your arse pyr0?

this was a serious question and in no way meant as 'nasty'
ELL

OHH

ELL!
Unread 12 May 2003, 20:47   #6
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
there was a pad commercial a little while ago which had a picture in picture playing a football game (american football.. sorry to dissapoint)

but still.. i thought it was funny.. the guys just watch the game while the woman blabs on about the pad.
Unread 12 May 2003, 21:56   #7
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Tampons are like mice.
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 22:16   #8
Anu
Kontrč*******

Anu is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by sword
Tampons are like mice.
hi, i want to be in someones sig
Anu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 22:18   #9
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
My piss is bright blue.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 22:21   #10
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
yours too?
Unread 12 May 2003, 22:22   #11
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
yours too?
sasha,

what
the
?
NEWSBOT3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 22:24   #12
Aryn
Happy

who's sasha?
Unread 12 May 2003, 23:12   #13
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

How did this entirely sensible thread turn into this psychadelic ... crap?
Unread 12 May 2003, 23:13   #14
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
How did this entirely sensible thread turn into this psychadelic ... crap?

ITS GD! AND WE LOVE IT!

my piss is greenish.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 23:17   #15
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I have to say I've never actually heard of lubricated tampons before :| Having said that, I don't use them so I don't pay much attention to the adverts (that's right folks, I let it all flow naturally!)

I'm still intrigued by the 'menstrual cup' I read about on another forum though.

Unread 12 May 2003, 23:20   #16
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
I have to say I've never actually heard of lubricated tampons before :| Having said that, I don't use them so I don't pay much attention to the adverts (that's right folks, I let it all flow naturally!)

I'm still intrigued by the 'menstrual cup' I read about on another forum though.
That's something I'm not liking the sound of at all
Unread 13 May 2003, 00:13   #17
Aryn
Happy

oh my dear god sar.. we ARE soulmates!!

anyways.. pabbeh.. do we really need to explain the 'blue pee' to you? :\
Unread 13 May 2003, 00:16   #18
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

No.

I didn't ask for blue-liquidular-clarification.

I'm disturbed by this... 'cup' idea though.
Unread 13 May 2003, 00:19   #19
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Believe me I was scared by it too. Apparantly its kinda like a diaphragm but rounded the other way. You can keep it in for up to a day (EWWWWW) and it's reusuable so you just take it out, empty it down the toilet, wash it and then put it back in. :/

Unread 13 May 2003, 00:21   #20
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

How would you go about ... getting it out... in a way avoiding... how can I phrase this; spillage?

And God knows there'd be no trampolining in white jeans for that one. Guess the marketing guys will have to come up with something a little more original:

Quote:
Mentrual Cups by Kotex: If you don't stay upright, you're ****ed, basically.
Unread 13 May 2003, 00:23   #21
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Apparantly it's easier than you'd imagine.

Having said that, one poster on the thread had a terrible experience and ended up having to use pliers to remove it :\

LO FLAVIUS

Unread 13 May 2003, 00:33   #22
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Believe me I was scared by it too. Apparantly its kinda like a diaphragm but rounded the other way. You can keep it in for up to a day (EWWWWW) and it's reusuable so you just take it out, empty it down the toilet, wash it and then put it back in. :/
EEEWWWWW!!!
fs the guy who thought that one up should be shot :\
Unread 13 May 2003, 00:35   #23
Rhumsaa
Radish

Rhumsaa is on a distinguished road
you people disturb me greatly
Unread 13 May 2003, 12:16   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Eat your TV. That'll probably sort it out.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 01:16   #25
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
considering that that is meant to be a hygiene product, it doesn't sound very hygienic fs :/
Unread 14 May 2003, 14:46   #26
MisterZ

MisterZ is an unknown quantity at this point
pablissimo, who was that girl you were after? What was her name?
MisterZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 14:58   #27
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Which one?

And why is there blood all over my keyboard?
Unread 14 May 2003, 15:00   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

Why don't they also show other things that are equally clinical and disgusting, such as incontinence underwear?
Unread 14 May 2003, 15:01   #29
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Tena Lady.
Unread 14 May 2003, 15:02   #30
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Tena Lady.
Forgot about that.

All this crap should be off our screens.
Unread 14 May 2003, 16:17   #31
MisterZ

MisterZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Which one?

And why is there blood all over my keyboard?

Quote:

a lady person (who I was once after before I realised she was a heartless harpy)
MisterZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 02:12   #32
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Insert the oldest of oldest "tea-bags" joke here.