User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 6 Aug 2005, 01:23   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Newsflash : Arrogant car drivers found to be "complete faggots", survey says

If theres ten thousand things that piss me off, one of them is the majority of car drivers on the road.

A few observations.

You absolute arseholes think you have the right to park anywhere. The sheer fuss thats made over "OMG I GOT A TICKET FOR PARKING ON A YELLOW LINE WHAT THE **** ! !" is just mind numbing stupidity. Rumour ****ing has it, if theres a yellow line, it means you cant park there. Just a thought, eh? Down my high street, whats meant to be a dual carraigeway is single lane thanks to the sheer amount of faggots who park all beside the road, in front of lanes, in front of the entrance to the dentists round the back, even in the bus stop. What? What makes it even more ridiculous is the fact that theres a 2nd storey car park right accross the road. Man, i want to learn to drive, and buy a bulldozer. Then id storm down that mother****ing left hand lane and take all the cars out the game in the process. That shit would be phat, nigga.

Another instance of this would be at my work. We were due a delivery, but the loading area was clogged up with parked cars. The lorry drivers told my manager to shift the cars - what? despite none of them being hers, she then went into the row of shops and asked everyone shopping or working "is this your car, is that your car, can you move it?". One person complied but was parked in a different area anyway. One person stormed out in a huff and did it. This was after saying "well where the HELL am i meant to park it?" What the ****? I dont give a shit you little bitch, just move your hunk of crap out of our ****ing loading bay and shove a cock in your mouth so i dont have to hear your whiny vroom vroom voice again. The third person was just priceless though - she was a hairdresser. "Well, fine ill move it if i have to - but youll have to wait 15 minutes." What? Are you retarded in the eyes as well as having chlymidia of the brain? Theres a huge **** off lorry with its hazard lights on outside your shop blocking a lane of traffic. Get off your unqualified ass and shift your pussywagon you ****ing tosser.

I live near to a Chapel. Recently its been closed down because they found out it was raped with asbestos (oh the irony). Previously though on sundays, the place would be packed. People would park till the car park was triple parked, then use the doctors car park which is for patrons only. Theyd park down the lane, blocking all the cars inside. Theyd park all over both sides of my street. They parked in front of our driveway several times, blocking my dad in thrice and stopping him from going to his suppliers for material. Once, one little ****ing **** even had the cheek to park halfway up our driveway. Starting that day, and from then on, i have let down the left rear tyre of any of these assholes that are too ****ing fat to either get a legit parking space early, or walk more than 200m to 'save their soul'. Get it round ye ya christian bams, hawhaw!

Or how about today at work? Woman comes up to the till, ditches her wine and shitty poof drinks on the table goes "can you scan them through quick please? im double parked." Sure enough, not only is the entire yellow line side of the road choc a bloc with cars, shes parked right over the cycle lane, and half the inside lane. I go "sure thing" and start scanning her shit. Unfortunately for her, her big beastie doesnt scan, so i have to get the product code book out and look for the code. She huffs and growls and positively snarls "im double parked!". Well gee, you fat hunk of shite, its neither my fault you drink goat sperm and vodka, nor that you were too ****ing lazy to park legally, and then walk a whole 20 meters more. How about you sit up on the ****ing counter? You're so ****ing fat and hackett my scanner would probably recognise you as 'Big Beastie'. Finally i scanned the lot and she signed. I say she signed, she pretty much drew a line. The whole time i was searching the book and bagging her shit she was "sighing angrily" approximately every 3 seconds. Being a fag smoker, her breath ****ing honked too. Another victim of faggotry.

Also, why do you all have this unbelievable hatred for speed cameras? Seriously, how many times does it need to be proved to you that someone hit at the speed limits set out has a significantly greater chance of living? Think speed cameras are just taking money from you? Good, serves you right for your inability to use public transport, and destruction of the enviroment, and after all, blatant disregard of law. Your idiocy knows no ****ing bounds. You'd happily pay an extra 2 grand for a sunroof, an extra 5 grand for a car that gets up to 60mph 2 seconds quicker, an extra grand for the right colour, and ****ing hell knows how much for a car that you "just like the look of". Its a larger equivelant of letting theamion go clothes shopping with a blank chequebook. I walk into a car showroom or down a street and see "car" "car" "car" "car" "car". If you're willing to waste your money on these pieces of shite, its a ****ing good thing that you get humped for road tax, speeding fines, parking tickets at every possible oppurtunity . Its only redistributing money that youd waste anyway.

Im going to see if the police will issue me with an honorary parking ticket machine, and speed gun. In my spare time i'll walk about streets and slap your fagwagons with fines for fun, and get your registration plates when i zap you with my "justice" speed gun. In addition to this, im going to press every stop button on every set of traffic lights i ever pass. Thats just for kicks though. Hell yeah. Vroom vroom vroom you ****ing losers. Go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect your social security £200.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 01:27   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Newsflash : Arrogant car drivers found to be "complete faggots", survey says

i take cabs
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 01:32   #3
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Newsflash : Arrogant car drivers found to be "complete faggots", survey says

unusually, i wholeheartedly agree with every single sentiment expressed in this thread (apart from the slight anti smoking comment, but ill let that go)

<3 <3 <3
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 02:50   #4
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

unusually, i wholeheartedly agree with every single sentiment expressed in this thread (apart from
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Also, why do you all have this unbelievable hatred for speed cameras? Seriously, how many times does it need to be proved to you that someone hit at the speed limits set out has a significantly greater chance of living? Think speed cameras are just taking money from you? Good, serves you right for your inability to use public transport, and destruction of the enviroment, and after all, blatant disregard of law. Your idiocy knows no ****ing bounds. You'd happily pay an extra 2 grand for a sunroof, an extra 5 grand for a car that gets up to 60mph 2 seconds quicker, an extra grand for the right colour, and ****ing hell knows how much for a car that you "just like the look of". Its a larger equivelant of letting theamion go clothes shopping with a blank chequebook. I walk into a car showroom or down a street and see "car" "car" "car" "car" "car". If you're willing to waste your money on these pieces of shite, its a ****ing good thing that you get humped for road tax, speeding fines, parking tickets at every possible oppurtunity . Its only redistributing money that youd waste anyway.
)
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 04:53   #5
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Best rant I have seen.
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 08:32   #6
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Speed cameras are unbelievable shite.

Who the **** cares if I'm driving a little over the speed limit in the ******* middle of the night in the bloody middle of nowhere?! OOhh.. the bloody speed camera does! Thanks a ****ing a lot!

Not to mention, flashing people with bright red light in the middle of the night isn't exactly a good idea.

Other than that, I agree too.
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 08:43   #7
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyfe
Who the **** cares if I'm driving a little over the speed limit in the ******* middle of the night in the bloody middle of nowhere?! OOhh.. the bloody speed camera does! Thanks a ****ing a lot!
actually yes i see no way driving quickly in secluded areas could ever backfire
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 09:05   #8
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold

Another great "deffeh rant©". I have to agree with everything in that post.
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 09:08   #9
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

BMW (particularly 3 series) drivers, now they are the scum of the earth. The countless times i've seen them nearly run people over or cut people up isn't even funny.

As for speed cameras, some of them do a decent job, however in some places they are actually dangerous e.g. where you have a speed camera, roundabout and a pelican crossing to deal with all at once, so you are watching your speedo (you care more about not getting fined am i rite) instead of paying attention to oncoming traffic plus if there are any pedestrians crossing the road, simply because it's too close to the junction.
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 09:16   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

posting to agree wholeheartedly with deffeh, the traffic wardens in my town have been away for re-training for the last month, and the old people have taken this as a licence to park wherever the hell they want, and use their disabled signs to get away with it since when was being old a disability you ****s i can't wait for the howls of anguis and heart attacks in the street when the traffic wardens return and start issuing tickets again
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 10:04   #11
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
As for speed cameras, some of them do a decent job, however in some places they are actually dangerous e.g. where you have a speed camera, roundabout and a pelican crossing to deal with all at once, so you are watching your speedo (you care more about not getting fined am i rite) instead of paying attention to oncoming traffic plus if there are any pedestrians crossing the road, simply because it's too close to the junction.
Surely its easier to concentrate on the other things if you are GOING SLOWER?
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 10:38   #12
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
Surely its easier to concentrate on the other things if you are GOING SLOWER?
When you're going past a speed camera, you're constantly checking your speedo just to make sure you're not going over 30/60/70/insert limit here. As a result, you're paying less attention to the road...in what's supposed to be an accident blackspot

I agree with lokken, there's a speed camera outside of a school and I think it's a pretty good idea to have one there. But many are in the most ridiculous places, or handily obscured by trees. This is why they have such bad reputations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Seriously, how many times does it need to be proved to you that someone hit at the speed limits set out has a significantly greater chance of living?
So don't hit people.

I drove from Chelmsford to Cardiff last weekend in 3 hours. For about half of that, I was driving at 95 mph plus. No-one was hurt, no-one was injured. There were no near-misses. Yet I broke the law, and in this case, I have no problem with doing so. Where the relevant speed limit is necessary for a certain area, then I drive at that speed. I'm not the sort of driver who takes tight bends at 50 mph. But when you're on a long road in a straight line, where no children are going to jump out at you (motorway), then damnit, I'm putting my foot down.
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 11:42   #13
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I drive and I have nothing against speed cameras, although I think the speed limit in some areas should be incased. 80 mph on duel carriages for example.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 12:40   #14
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
actually yes i see no way driving quickly in secluded areas could ever backfire
It's not exactly like you have to drive "quickly" to break the speedlimits in rural Norway. Generally the limit is 80kmh (50mph), which most of the time is bloody ridicilous.

Besides, if you're stupid enough to actually follow the speedlimits, there will fairly fast be a large queue of angry cars behind you.
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 12:43   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyfe
It's not exactly like you have to drive "quickly" to break the speedlimits in rural Norway. Generally the limit is 80kmh (50mph), which most of the time is bloody ridicilous.

Besides, if you're stupid enough to actually follow the speedlimits, there will fairly fast be a large queue of angry cars behind you.
In that case, i'll learn to drive, and drive at 3mph below the speed writers till all the faggoty impatient drivers shunt me from behind. I can make my living suing faggots.

Unread 6 Aug 2005, 14:05   #16
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

You don't pay an extra grand for a different colour; this survey is flawed.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 14:27   #17
smeg9
Ex EL High Command

smeg9 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Speed cameras ARE dangerous, I Have to go through 6 of them each day to and from work (there are 3 cameras within one mile of each other!)

one is at the bottom of a hill where the speed limit drops by 10mph, and the camera is situated about 10m into the new limit. I have seen accidents where cars have run into the back of one another, because every morning people slow down TOO much, to about 25 - 30 when it should be 40!!!!

And also on National Speed limit roads when for miles you've been doing 55 - 60 happily following another car, then they see a speed camera, SLAM the anchors on to 30mph because they don't know the road is national, or maybe they don't know national is 60!

either way first 2 years of driving, two speeding fines (or any offence I think) and u LOOSE your license...

has scared the crap out of me when I first passed and I glanced to my speedo, 40mph.. excellent, looked up and there was a black BMW on the other side of the road, doing about 50 over taking some cars, I slammed by brakes on and he nearly "rolled" back in front of the car he was overtaking..

:-S

That and the fact your first years insurance costs far too much, it is cheaper to drive with no-insurance, get caught and fined upto about 8 times... :-/ It's a crazy world
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 15:06   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
So don't hit people.
It generally isn't voluntary you twerp.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 15:13   #19
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeg9
national is 60!
70 on dual carrigeways it appears.
Only had that confirmed recently when bored and looking through the highway code, but i'd heard rumours about it for a while..
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 15:41   #20
smeg9
Ex EL High Command

it's supprsing how many peopel don't know that, 70mph motorways and dual carridgeways, how many people stick to 70 on the motorway :S
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 16:00   #21
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light

This rant expresses everything I'm thinking right now. Add in some fury about assholes in petrol stations and you've got my mindset.

<3
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 16:19   #22
smeg9
Ex EL High Command

LoL
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 16:30   #23
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

Quote:
Originally Posted by *donkie*
This rant expresses everything I'm thinking right now. Add in some fury about assholes in petrol stations and you've got my mindset.

<3
Still amazes me how long people can take between getting into their cars and actually driving away... when there's a huge ****ing queue of people behind them waiting for the pump! Get your arse in gear for ****s sake. It's not a car park.
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 16:37   #24
smeg9
Ex EL High Command

at my local nectar point giving petrol station, Sainsbury's they have huge pipes which reach to either side of the car, yet it is suprising how many people INSIST, when it's busy.. if it's quiet then fine, but when it's busy to get thier sided pump, but block people from getting to thier side, or any pump... in the process..
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 16:39   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Newsflash : Arrogant car drivers found to be "complete faggots", survey says

You should have thrown in a bit about hanging Jeremy Clarkson, Deffeh.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 17:04   #26
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
You should have thrown in a bit about hanging Jeremy Clarkson, Deffeh.
And risk being permabanned by JammyvroomJim ?

You are entirely right though - the man - is a cum-plete, faggot.

Also you cant do Clarkson impressions using only text.

Unread 6 Aug 2005, 17:15   #27
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamMak
Still amazes me how long people can take between getting into their cars and actually driving away... when there's a huge ****ing queue of people behind them waiting for the pump! Get your arse in gear for ****s sake. It's not a car park.
I read a study several years ago where they wanted to see how long it took people, on average to get in theri car and move. The part of the study I remember is that they were surprised to find that the average was quite a bit longer if there was someone waiting behind them than if there wasn't. The average person actually slowed down and took longer to get in their car and leave!
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 20:04   #28
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Purile Crap !
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 20:58   #29
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Speed cameras cause accidents.

Top Gear told me so it must be true.

(P.S. I'd expect someone ranting about stupid drivers to know what a dual carriageway is.)
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 23:39   #30
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

<3 Jeremy.

Yes, apparently there's a noticable difference in speed camera areas - there are more accidents, because people are concentrating on their speed and not the road. It's adding another thing to concentrate about.
It's just trying to force people to slow down at those points, and most people just slow down around the camera and then speed up again. Forcing speed limits over longer stretches of road just makes some drivers more impatient, in general, and so generally less alert because they're going at "safe" speeds. Thinking time (i.e. how alert people are and how carefully they're watching the road) is as important in some cases as speed. There are many times you can be "safe" driving, tbh. At night, if you're the only car on the road and a danger to no one else, why have such strict limits?
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 00:10   #31
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
Speed cameras cause accidents.

Top Gear told me so it must be true.

(P.S. I'd expect someone ranting about stupid drivers to know what a dual carriageway is.)
Sorry i based mine on fact rather than top gear.

As far as i am concerned I have seen a speed camera that one day, will cause an accident, simply because it is 100 yards + too close to a junction.

I'm all for speed cameras, for the record; it's just that sometimes they are poorly positioned and quite frankly placed for revenue collection rather than safety in mind.
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 05:49   #32
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts

The other day while I was leaving work there was a car with a handicap parking pass hanging from the rearview mirror. It wasn't in a handicapped spot though, it was taking up four (!) spots at the front of the parking lot. I assume they had a mental handicap.
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 10:03   #33
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

I've found a new love for Deffeh. I usually rant about the same issues but get sidestepped because those who want to follow the law are apparently in the minority.

Also, I don't know what others are ranting about slow speeds, generally here it is 60Kph or 50Kph in built up areas.

Parking issues aside, the one and only thing that pisses me off are people speeding. No single group more so than motorbike riders. Everytime I see one of those faggots weaving their way through traffic at 120Kph or more I picture myself stepping on the gas and knocking these ****ers off with my bull bar. Other considerations would be to carry one of those car stunning devices that I could fire at them on their way past, or even something as simple as a water bomb I could pegg at their heads, and I'd feel none too guilty about it injuring them.. serves them right arseholes!
djbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 14:36   #34
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I love Deffeh but on this topic he's pretty misguided.

It'd be like me ranting about how shit Japan is and all Japanese people are when I've never been there, and don't know any. Or about how fishing is a waste of time and barbaric, when I've never done it.

Get a driving licence, get a car, drive around for a year or so and then come back and tell us you have the same opinions. I'm not saying you will or you won't, just that you'll be a little more educated and be able to see things from the other side's perspective
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 14:41   #35
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
<3 Jeremy.

Yes, apparently there's a noticable difference in speed camera areas - there are more accidents, because people are concentrating on their speed and not the road. It's adding another thing to concentrate about.
It's just trying to force people to slow down at those points, and most people just slow down around the camera and then speed up again. Forcing speed limits over longer stretches of road just makes some drivers more impatient, in general, and so generally less alert because they're going at "safe" speeds. Thinking time (i.e. how alert people are and how carefully they're watching the road) is as important in some cases as speed. There are many times you can be "safe" driving, tbh. At night, if you're the only car on the road and a danger to no one else, why have such strict limits?
more accidents in speed camera areas?

source please?

also, even if it is true, what about fatalaties? Considering those are the kind of accidents that "matter".
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 14:56   #36
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
more accidents in speed camera areas?
yes. that's why they put the cameras there. to discourage all the accidents that keep happening.

Jeremy Clarkson: as impervious to the word 'blackspot' as he is to the phrase 'gypsies are human'
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 14:59   #37
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
yes. that's why they put the cameras there. to discourage all the accidents that keep happening.
ah yes, good point.

so basically, it doesnt mean anything that there are more accidents there, marvellous stuff.

The things these speed camera haters will come up with just so they can continue to break the law... sigh
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 15:47   #38
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Best rant I have seen.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 16:01   #39
Viceroy
Toon Forever

Viceroy has a spectacular aura aboutViceroy has a spectacular aura aboutViceroy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Best rant I have seen.
Ditto again here. Suprised you missed out chav drivers though, as they are the biggest w**kers on the roads, with their sh*t old motors colored bright yellow with tinted glass and hard core tunes blazing out their windows even when its the winter.
I do get my best moments from them though, if they drive real close behind me in a 30 I make sure i'm driving right on the limit watching them in my mirror getting annoyed and edging to take over me then when we get to national speed I smoke them in my 2.2 astra!!!! ( p.s I'm not a chav btw, even though I own an astra )

===Legend===

"One minute I'm waiting for Kate to arrive to join me in the Jacuzzi for a romantic evening. The next thing I can remember is doing cold turkey in a vomit-filled cell"
- Pete Doherty
<<<Not Legend>>>
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 18:19   #40
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Sorry i based mine on fact rather than top gear.
Your loss.

Quote:
They actually based their comments on increase/decrease statistics since the rise of speed cameras, rather than absolute numbers, but hey.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 02:55   #41
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

Quote:
ah yes, good point.

so basically, it doesnt mean anything that there are more accidents there, marvellous stuff.

The things these speed camera haters will come up with just so they can continue to break the law... sigh
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/07...o_deaths_link/

*shrug*
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 07:55   #42
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

In general I agree, but I think that a big sign saying "warning: Accident Blackspot" would do more to prevent accidents than speed cameras. Most people hate speed cameras, but nobody really wants to be in an accident.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 12:06   #43
Emperor Rozenski
Generic funny comment.

Emperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to all

Agree with all apart from the speed cameras bit. Anything that increases the survival rate of people with no instinct of self preservation is a bad thing. Speed cameras get in the way of natural selection. If someone is stupid enough to step out into the road in front of a car they should be killed, that way their genes won't pollute future generations!

You don't see Zebras that are attracted to Lions do you? If they did exist they are long eaten and their retarded genes don't get passed on to future generations, leaving herds of Zebras that know Lions == bad. Similarly Humans should know stepping into road without checking each way or at a spot where you can't see far enough down the road, i.e. a blind turn etc == bad, at any speed.

Kick the Baby! - did we rock your world?
Emperor Rozenski is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 12:44   #44
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts

A mate of mine hasn't got a penis and he's always complaining about people who have got one.
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 13:57   #45
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Newsflash : Arrogant car drivers found to be "complete faggots", survey says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Rozenski
Agree with all apart from the speed cameras bit. Anything that increases the survival rate of people with no instinct of self preservation is a bad thing. Speed cameras get in the way of natural selection. If someone is stupid enough to step out into the road in front of a car they should be killed, that way their genes won't pollute future generations!

You don't see Zebras that are attracted to Lions do you? If they did exist they are long eaten and their retarded genes don't get passed on to future generations, leaving herds of Zebras that know Lions == bad. Similarly Humans should know stepping into road without checking each way or at a spot where you can't see far enough down the road, i.e. a blind turn etc == bad, at any speed.
You're kind of like the retarded bastard offspring of a meeting between Heinrich Himmler and Margaret Thatcher.
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 13:59   #46
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
You're kind of like the retarded bastard offpsring of a meeting between Heinrich Himmler and Margaret Thatcher.
your perfect man then?
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 14:03   #47
Marilyn Manson
Gone

No.

Pairing Christina Ricci and Stew might produce something good, though, now that we're on the subject.
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 15:50   #48
Emperor Rozenski
Generic funny comment.

Emperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to all

Quote:
You're kind of like the retarded bastard offspring of a meeting between Heinrich Himmler and Margaret Thatcher.
No just sick and tired of living in a world that revolves around catering for the most enfeebled members of society to the detriment of the normal masses. Care to step out in to the road without looking and do human gene pool a favour? Ta.

Kick the Baby! - did we rock your world?
Emperor Rozenski is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 16:21   #49
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

are you an objectivist? or just evil?
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 16:34   #50
steve

steve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the rough

i actually quite enjoy speed cameras. But then again i ride a motor bike so i have no worries about music playing too loudly, kids screaming in the back. or running into the back of ppl as i just go around them. Which means im less distracted by everything else and focus more on my speed.

However i generally hate all car drivers especially as they think they can pull the same stupid stunts on me as they would on a car. I DONT HAVE AIR BAGS, YOU TOUCH MY BIKE EVEN A LITTLE CLIP AND IT COULD SEND ME SPIRALLING AND SKIDDING UNDER NEATH ANOTHER CAR. I mean for gods sake some people are complete pricks when it comes to driving. im sure you need to pay attention to everyone using the road not just those with 4 cars or who have a large enough veichle to risk your life and do some nasty damage to your car.

Quite simply though i just spend my time zooming past them in traffic, chuckling to myself as i see the mile of stationary cars sitting infront of the twat who cut me up on the roundabout.
[23:42:56] <SkyHead> Keep your fleets
[23:43:02] <SkyHead> Keep your faith
[23:43:08] <SkyHead> Keep your anti 1up spirit

-retired 1up MO-
steve is offline   Reply With Quote