User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 29 Jul 2005, 15:08   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Where's little Stew?

He doesn't seem to be posting much.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 15:09   #2
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Where's little Stew?

I know
he was on msn last night though... briefly...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 15:13   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

I've not spoken to him for a few weeks now, since I turned down his offer of a night out.

He starts a new job soon and has to relocate etc.

Also i've heard he's working hard over the summer doing as much as he can before he moves so that might be part of it.

Want me to text him and tell him GD care about him? He'd genuinely be touched.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 15:18   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

He's alive and well and posted something on here last night apparently.
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 15:20   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Where's little Stew?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
He starts a new job soon and has to relocate etc.
Pussycat's going to london
Looking for love and for fame
I wish somebody had told her
City folks ain't the same
Pussycat carries a postcard
Won't the big city be nice
That's the place with the action
She's gonna have her a slice

Pussycat, pussycat where have you been?
I've been to london, now i'm queen
Sitting pretty, i don't wear suits
And the mice all call me -
Puss'n boots

Pussycat laughs at the warnings
Where there's a will there's a way
I think you'd agree if you saw her
Rome's built in a day
Pussycat's read all the papers
Seen the movie and knows
All the streets lead to somewhere
And the pavement's gold

Although you know it's wrong
You must do it everyday
When the morning comes
Don't you turn around and say
It's bound to end in tears
So let's do it anyway

Pussycat wasn't a kitten
And not as dumb as they thought
She had a good head on her shoulders
And beauty that couldn't be bought
The royalty made her an offer
If she'd keep trouble at bay
They'd give her the money and diamonds
Be queen for a day

Quote:
Want me to text him and tell him GD care about him? He'd genuinely be touched.
Yes, but tell him I care about him rather than GD. As you can see, I made the thread, and no-one else here gave a toss.
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 15:21   #6
Ragnarak

He's going Leeds or somewhere up north ain't he? Or did stuff change since them?
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 15:22   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Oh lawd.
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 15:30   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

That's because no-one likes you.
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 15:34   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
do you like me ?
No.
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 15:39   #10
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
He's going Leeds or somewhere up north ain't he? Or did stuff change since them?
oi he better let me know if he has, leeds is 20 mins from here by train.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 15:43   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Because you're a shit poster and you have facial hair.
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 15:45   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Certainly not the random 'unwashed dago peasant' style you have.
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 15:54   #13
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
I could be well off the mark here but I was sure it was somewhere like that.
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 16:02   #14
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Dont listen to him, Flavius. He's just bitter today, wait for tomorrow.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 16:53   #15
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i'm pretty damn sure he said he was going to be working with Deloitte in Nottingham...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 16:59   #16
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'm no peasant.
of course you bloody are.

we all saw the thread about your dad.
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 17:22   #17
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

whatever happened to Vermillion?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 00:49   #18
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i know which class runs in your blood.
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 01:01   #19
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
I also noticed that you're a stuck up egocentric ****tard who thinks he's greater than others and is always right, but I could be wrong you know.
that's your opinion.

your blood however is not an opinion. it is a fact. how you chose to react to the truth, pride or shame, is your concern.
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 01:07   #20
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
actually, it is also your opinion that I am a peasant. No facts there.
Quote:
Left home and school at 14, barefooted. Worked at several different places for a couple of years. Did the obligatory military period and started working as a pipefitter, self-educating himself for the job by reading books.
you don't seem to understand the concept of a class system
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 01:11   #21
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
albeit connected, classes and blood lineage sometimes deviate.
no they don't.
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 01:14   #22
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
no such thing as bastard son/daughter then ?
a bastard's class still flows from his blood.
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 01:19   #23
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
what type of class are you speaking of?

social class
behavioral "class"
social class ... obviously

'behavioral class' doesn't make any sense.
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 01:28   #24
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
since when are bastard children high up on the class hierarchy? most of the time they don't even know who their father is.
yes.

as i said, the bastard's class flows from his blood.

Quote:
oh and behavioral class was referring to "Oh he's got class", meaning manners, etiquette, etc..
in england they are indistinguishable. though even a monkey can be trained to ape certain characteristics.

blood is blood is blood.
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 12:43   #25
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
He doesn't seem to be posting much.
Sorry

Quote:
I've not spoken to him for a few weeks now, since I turned down his offer of a night out.
You always 'turn us down'. It's what you do. I'm not saying this is wrong/rude or whatever, although it is a tad rude when you don't reply... But I forgive you

Quote:
He starts a new job soon
This is true.

Quote:
and has to relocate etc.
This is not true.

Quote:
Also i've heard he's working hard over the summer doing as much as he can before he moves so that might be part of it.
It is true I am working, sometimes hard, sometimes not. But I'm not doing it because I have to, I'm doing it because I want to and it's helping them out.

Quote:
He'd genuinely be touched.
I was, but my major reactin was shock that you'd text anyone

Quote:
I will be working in Nottingham. I think you're quoting the 18 year old Stew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
Sorry

Quote:
I could be well off the mark here but I was sure it was somewhere like that.
D'oh!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
i'm pretty damn sure he said he was going to be working with Deloitte in Nottingham...
At least someone was paying attention

So to sum up, thanks for caring etc. The reason I've not been posting much is because I've been working in the day and busy at night - I think I've had 2 nights in in 2 weeks. This is effectively knackering me out so I come home, eat, sleep and go out. I have 2 to 3 weeks off soon but when I start work I think my appearances on GD (I'm starting to sound like someone people care about on here - see what this thread made me do!?) will be rare to non-existant.

Edit: I don't really like going out all the time - I like just chilling but I know come September there will be **** all people around so am 'making the most of it'.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote