User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 4 Jun 2005, 16:12   #1
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Football]Chelsea tapping-up shocker

lol 3 point deduction imminent lol
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 16:15   #2
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: [Football]Chelsea tapping-up shocker

"heh"
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 16:21   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I thought it was only players they weren't allowed to poach???!!!
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 16:26   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

its pretty funny, really. Own goals ahoy by the chelski head hunters

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 17:25   #5
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Keep this up and next year they'll get relegated
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 11:30   #6
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 13:26   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Whats that you say?

Spurs have some cash, but the guy with all the contacts has been poached by Chelski you say?

3 point deduction you say?

Didnt they win the league by 11 points you say?

Wont they do it again next season because Arsenal are buying Kids and United are fighting amongst themselves you say?

Arent Spurs a mid table, mediocre side clinging onto a history that seems more and more removed you say?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 13:46   #8
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

I refuse to read the link cos what I read in the independant about it was boring enough.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 13:51   #9
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You've got to love Ashley Cole's commitment to Arsenal. their local rivals come sniffing about and he goes running. then he publically slags off Arsenal for not supporting and calling for an inquery and now he feels he has to move abroad and wouldn't even stary for £100,000 - £200,000 a week.

Some people have no respect.....
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 13:53   #10
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I glanced at at the times earlier and it said that Spur want £10 million for Arnesen.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 13:56   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
You've got to love Ashley Cole's commitment to Arsenal. their local rivals come sniffing about and he goes running. then he publically slags off Arsenal for not supporting and calling for an inquery and now he feels he has to move abroad and wouldn't even stary for £100,000 - £200,000 a week.

Ashley
Cole
Is
A
Money
Grabbing
Twat
And
Hes
Been
Caught!

No sympathy. None whatso****ingever.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 14:07   #12
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Cole should be publicly beaten up. Oh wait, he is just a 9-year old kid.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 14:20   #13
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

err so chelsea are getting lots of blame, but according this all they did was copy the guy into the letter they sent to the chairman of spurs asking for him.

looks like spurs overreacting when they saw a chance to get money out of chelsea now tbh.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 14:24   #14
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

NB3: Spurs did not give Chelskji the "ok" to negotiate with Arnesen, thats whats the claim is about.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 14:26   #15
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

i know, it says -that- in the article too.

however i (and they) would argue that informing someone of your intentions is not negotiating.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 14:33   #16
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Sounds like the start of negotiating to me.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 14:43   #17
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

I can't help it if you don't know the proper use of the word.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 14:46   #18
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was asked to sign a petition on tapping up and I decided to not sign it.

When it's been happening to your own club and no one cared you just had to get on with it, I have little sympathy for Arsenal or Spurs. As far as i'm concerned the big clubs chose it to be this way, they've made player contracts worthless due to the huge disparity in wages in the game as they'll either get a club who can give them a better contract to bid for them OR if they don't get their way they'll play shit until they go at reduced price (which damages the club even more), so player power now rules the roost as their agents can more or less do as they please.

None the less, Chelsea deserve 6 points deducting for being stupid enough to get caught in the same week they got done for doing more or less the same thing.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 14:47   #19
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
None the less, Chelsea deserve 6 points deducting for being stupid enough to get caught in the same week they got done for doing more or less the same thing.
i disagree.

that is all.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 14:51   #20
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Isnt the start of any negotiation the offer?

Lokken, I dont have much sympathy for Spurs. As a Gooner I have a good laugh when Tottenham loose, or when they manage to f*** things up for themselfs, by employing Santini etc.
However, in this case, Im all behind em. It could be your club next time.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 14:56   #21
lokken
BlueTuba

It's been our club all season

Judas unsettling our team seeing who of his 'lads' wants to sign
Boro via an agent trying to unsettle the Yak, who then proceeded to do NOTHING for 4 months except score the odd penalty to get his fee down.
Feyenoord being caught red handed trying to tap up Stefanovic as our player (good lad) reported it to the club, because he didn't want to leave.

In the end we just had to make do and get on with it. Fact is if players want to leave for a better contract they'll do it, wherever you are in the foodchain. Very few players like Stefanovic exist nowadays.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 15:02   #22
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

I always liked Dejan on old CM2
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 16:13   #23
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The bloke that sells pies at Brunton Park has been approached by the local cake shop to work there. I forsee blood on the terraces.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 17:53   #24
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
The bloke that sells pies at Brunton Park has been approached by the local cake shop to work there. I forsee blood on the terraces.
Having seen the quality of the pies at Brunton Park, theres pigs blood on the terraces every week.

How the hell will you know the difference?
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 23:36   #25
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I thought it was only players they weren't allowed to poach???!!!

"The Premier League commission's verdict on the Cole case said that the Blues could be deducted three points for the 2005/06 season - but only if it is a repeat offence of Rule K3 which concerns players."

RANKIN FOR THE WIN!!!
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 09:17   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go

Ashley Cole, almost certainly, never wanted to move to Chelsea. He was trying to blackmail Arsenal into giving him a pay hike, and it's all blown up in his face.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 07:16   #27
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

*BUMP*

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...em/4121916.stm

Chelsea contine to mock the football world. Personally I find their comments really quite comic.

Quote:
CHELSEA STATEMENT:
  • Chelsea is aware of photos showing Frank Arnesen with Roman Abramovich on his yacht.
  • Mr Abramovich and Mr Arnesen know each other and were holidaying in the same location.
  • Roman and his wife then invited Frank and his wife for lunch. It was a purely social occasion.
Has a few parallels with there excuse from Ashley Cole being conincidentally at a restuaurant at the same time as his agent and Peter Kenyon.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 07:18   #28
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

When did Chelsea change their badge?
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 07:40   #29
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Not really sure but when I looked at www.chelseafc.com I noticed two things:
  • It may be something to do with their centenary.
  • They have a really shit website for a team with so much money. REALLY SHIT.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 07:47   #30
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Wow, you're right - that really is a shit website.
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 08:35   #31
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

rich people in 'not giving a shit about the rules' shocker.
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 09:14   #32
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

Its not so much cheski using the money of their russian sugar daddy to buy football (its a game of pimps and hos after all).

But why continue these utterly secret and leet tap ups in the most obvious ****ing places!?!!??
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 09:50   #33
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
When did Chelsea change their badge?
It's new this season for the centenary. The lion thingy holding whatever it is holding is the original Chelsea badge i believe.
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 11:04   #34
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

what amuse me is how much of a big deal spurs are making over arnesen, and demanding compensation etc, as if they wouldn't have done -exactly- the same thing if the situation were reversed.
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 13:40   #35
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
what amuse me is how much of a big deal spurs are making over arnesen, and demanding compensation etc, as if they wouldn't have done -exactly- the same thing if the situation were reversed.
Maybe you're right but the reason we're so pissed off is that we'd planned the next 10 years around Arnesen.

He had control of the academy, medical staff, player signings, transfer policy, pretty much everything. His value to us was massive in the long term.

We've had so many managers come and go so this time we arranged it so that even if the first team coach moves on we have the stability of Arnesen controlling everything. The one thing we didn't count on was for Chelski to offer triple his salary in an illegal approach and pull the rug out from under us.

When it happened i'd have been far less pissed off if they'd got Defoe rather than Arnesen. They fact they did it so arrogantly and illegally, even after Rio, Cole, Gerrad, Kenyon, etc just makes things worse.
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 13:53   #36
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPeach
Has a few parallels with there excuse from Ashley Cole being conincidentally at a restuaurant at the same time as his agent and Peter Kenyon.
That was Rio Ferdinand. An incident, you will notice, that has no repurcussions.

Also, anyone (except maybe Palace fans) who thinks that your club doesn't do this kind of thing doesn't have a clue how football works.
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 14:00   #37
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Also, anyone (except maybe Palace fans) who thinks that your club doesn't do this kind of thing doesn't have a clue how football works.
Exactly, we screwed over SCBC when we took Hoddle and Richards off them and every club has done similar things, that doesn't mean you can't try and fight back when it does happen to you though.
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 14:03   #38
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
Exactly, we screwed over SCBC when we took Hoddle and Richards off them and every club has done similar things, that doesn't mean you can't try and fight back when it does happen to you though.
Hypocrisy is great.
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 14:06   #39
Ragnarak

Quote:
Hypocrisy is great.
I don't see the hypocrisy in it.

If we went and ****ed over some little club I certainly don't think we'd expect them to just take it. It would be hypocrisy if we expected them to be fine with it whilst we're kicking up such a fuss about it happening to us.

SCBC had eveyr reason to feel pissed off wth us and we have every reason to be annoyed at Chelski.
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 14:11   #40
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I really don't know what to say. I didn't expect you to say this, because claiming that it's not hypocritical is on a level with saying "the sky is green" or "pigs travel to the moon on a regular basis".
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 14:17   #41
Ragnarak

Quote:
I really don't know what to say. I didn't expect you to say this, because claiming that it's not hypocritical is on a level with saying "the sky is green" or "pigs travel to the moon on a regular basis".
Maybe we're misunderstanding each other then.

Is it hypocritical to not like something being done to you but then go out and do that to someone else? I'd only say yes if you expected the person you were doing it to to be fine with it and were surprised when they had the exact same reaction that you did when it was done to you.

Is a traffic warden who (off duty) parks on a yellow line and gets a ticket a hypocrit for going into work the next day? Again, i'd say only if he got really pissed off about it yet expected his victims tomorrow to be perfectly happy about it.
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 14:30   #42
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Is a traffic warden who (off duty) parks on a yellow line and gets a ticket a hypocrit for going into work the next day?
It's the act of parking on the line that makes him a hypocrit, the ticket (and punishment, in the Footballing examples) is utterly irrelevent.
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 17:11   #43
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:

If we went and ****ed over some little club I certainly don't think we'd expect them to just take it. It would be hypocrisy if we expected them to be fine with it whilst we're kicking up such a fuss about it happening to us.

SCBC had eveyr reason to feel pissed off wth us and we have every reason to be annoyed at Chelski.
But like Hoddle and Richards wanted to go to spurs, Arnesen wants to go to Chelsea.

And hey, let's not talk about derby and leeds whose financial difficulties spurs have preyed upon to get young players on the cheap because they can do precisely **** all.