User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Jul 2004, 14:10   #51
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Football football football Transfers

You need Thompson, he could be great if he wasn't always falling off buildings.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 14:12   #52
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Amoruso is a liability, if its him or Ferguson its got to be Barry all the time.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 16:12   #53
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
They offered 3 million i thought

Your surely having a laugh if Someone like Rooney can Score 4 goals against Croatia and Switzerland and be rated at £50 million, and Baros can score 5 goals against Holland, Latvia, and Dennmark, and be rated at £3 million.

This is where the media needs to get a grip. Imagine if Rooney had scored the goals baros did..
one-day-fly.

you know, like owen.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 17:01   #54
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
one-day-fly.

you know, like owen.
Wayne Rooney is such a similar player to Michael Owen.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 20:36   #55
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yakubu to boro in their dreams lol

Smertin to stay at Chelsea
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 20:44   #56
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Wayne Rooney is such a similar player to Michael Owen.
hes not as different as youd like to think

Unread 7 Jul 2004, 20:52   #57
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
hes not as different as youd like to think
I can't remember Rooney taking the ball down, beating a defender for pace then knocking it past the keeper, which is kind of the signature Owen goal.
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 23:01   #58
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Would you prefer to be thought of as Max Payne, or his doppelganger, Nick Cave?
Max Payne, thank you very much.

Did someone say Reiziger to Boro already?

Deco to Barca instead of Chelsea
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 23:48   #59
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Thank **** we wont be seeing that piece of piss in the premiership.

I only feel sorry for Larsson that he'll have to carry the diving wanker next season..

Unread 8 Jul 2004, 00:03   #60
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Recently I've started looking up to him on how good-ish he is in football.
Why?

Well he's slow, I'm slow in my team.
He's quite skillful, I'm trying to be as skillful as him.

That's with the exception of diving. That's not part of my game.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 00:10   #61
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Frankly, given that these people were dynamite in the UEFA cup and Champions League, I suspect the missing aspect is Mourinho.

Also remember that he's not making a new side like Ranieri was last season. Change in tactics? Probably. But the players do know eachother.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 08:55   #62
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

More on Baros; Real HAVE made an offer.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ol/3872443.stm

A nice article on the Real elections

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...pe/3873141.stm
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 13:51   #63
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

http://www.teamtalk.com/teamtalk/New...855245,00.html

cahill to palace

http://www.teamtalk.com/teamtalk/New...855068,00.html

crouch to southampton!
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 13:55   #64
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Possibly Desailly to Celtic (((((((((((

No, thank, you.

Unread 8 Jul 2004, 14:01   #65
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

pretty uninteresting but owen will stay at Liverpool: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ol/3862517.stm

my question: 80k pounds/week is that much for a pl player?

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 14:02   #66
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Yes it is.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 16:28   #67
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Bolton are interested in Hierro from Real Madrid

Viduka has signed for Middlesborough for £4.5m

Cahill about to sign for Palace from Millwall for £2m

Edit - Tim Sherwood to Coventry

Ian Harte to spanish side Levante

Hasselbaink to Boro

Barcalona also after Baros.

But interestingly: Jose Mourinho says Chelsea may not be ready to win the title this term. Covering his own back?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!

Last edited by Ste; 8 Jul 2004 at 17:31.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 16:45   #68
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

David Connelly to Sunderland?

[edit]

And we're going to withdraw from the stock exchangeamabob.
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:13   #69
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Time to run a sweep on how many young players will english premiership clubs approach and steal from other non English sides, man utd are off to a flyer with two already. (though I know wenger is usually the undisputed champion in this area, mebbe ferguson and santini will give him a run for his money this summer).
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 12:56   #70
Blastoderm
________

RONALDO (no not the diving Portugese, the fat one) to SPURS?

This made me laugh the most. Second is hearing Santini speaking English.

P.S. I'm not hating.
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 12:59   #71
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

To steal a post from SA, as I'm off to work and he says it so well:

A morass of transfer news today. Hasselbaink moving to Middlesbrough, Gronkjaer on the way to Sevilla, Crouch transferred to Southampton, West Brom surprisingly close to a deal for John Carew, Mills moving to Manchester City and Ronaldo moving to Tottenham (lmao I made a funny).
Bad news for Liverpool though I'm afraid as Diouf says he wants to stay at the club and prove himself. Condolences.
In La Liga news, Real Madrid are hoping to conclude a deal with Carvalho and both Sanz and Perez have attested that Eto'o will rejoin Madrid should they be elected/re-elected. The player himself is less enraptured with the possible return after his initial rejection and, on the subject of rejects, Morientes is supposedly interested in signing for Porto. This will possibly be a part of the deal to bring Carvalho to Spain. Barca continue their ridiculous, and probably damaging, gorge on midfielders after announcing their interest in Tiago of Benfica. Additionally, a battle between the big two of Barca and Madrid could surface over Milan Baros.
Serie A, by contrast, is just awash with tabloid speculation. Cannavaro linked to Juventus, Crespo linked to Milan and everyone wondering about Inter as Mancini has finally been cleared to take up the vacant managerial role.

Edit: Sean Davis signing for Tottenham as well from Fulham.
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 17:09   #72
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

melchiot to blues \o/

we have some team this year - go on you blue boys
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 17:10   #73
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

I get a feeling mark posted this all before you.

Edit: oh you edited
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 17:20   #74
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Postiga to Porto, Mendes the other way.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ur/3881343.stm

Jimmy definitely at Boro.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...gh/3879045.stm

Crouch to Saints.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...on/3876589.stm

Harte to Levante

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ed/3876757.stm
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 18:50   #75
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

The Ronaldo quote is over a month old. He said it when Arnesen agreed to joined us. The Sun eventually picked it up a month late and ran with it and everywhere else has got it from them.

We have a new midfield and Wenger is leaving

Not a bad day apart from losing Posti
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 18:51   #76
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Same old shit, different season

Unread 9 Jul 2004, 19:00   #77
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Wenger may not be leaving; he's not talked about a new contract yet, but then he's always said (as far as I can remember) that contract talks would start when his deal was running low. Remember that he's turned down job offers (most recently the Germany job), has some of the worlds best players, has a team that is in his style of play and he still hasn't won anything in Europe. Talk of him leaving is premature.
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 20:00   #78
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

so was the signing of helder postiga and bobby zamora am i right

Unread 9 Jul 2004, 20:02   #79
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Pompey OS announces Lua Lua/Fuller/Unsworth signings imminent
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 20:22   #80
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
Postiga is going no where. We just put out a statement saying we've had lots of people enquiring but we weren't interested and we expect him to start the season with us.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ur/3881343.stm

lol
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 20:23   #81
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So Postigas gone to Porto , for an unknown Midfielder and about £3 million quid.

Santini off to a cracking start after Daniel Levy stated "Spurs are an English side and we will invest primarily in English talent"

Muppet!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 21:03   #82
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Daniel Levy said that they wouldn't try to emulate Arsenal as well, and then chases a former Arsenal forward.

He said that Glenn Hoddle was the right man for the job.
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 23:04   #83
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Why is your profile name sinister red?

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 10:00   #84
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Elland Road to...?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ed/3882389.stm

And it isn't any more, sunday
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 02:38   #85
Blastoderm
________

Wenger is going no where.

You've heard it from me 1st.
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 09:48   #86
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I'm afraid you're well down the pecking order in that regard, max.
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 10:35   #87
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

So, Perez wins the Real elections. No Baros then... but Vieira?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...al/3885873.stm

Domenech to coach France

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ls/3886331.stm

Maradona to Blackburn!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...rs/3886023.stm

Mills to City is on

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ty/3880221.stm

Charlton sign former Sunderland loanee.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ic/3885449.stm
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 11:37   #88
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Cole will be going somewhere, probably Fulham. Souness hasnt liked him since he had a bust up with him last season and he hasnt been taken on our pre-season tour of Germany. Flitcroft could also be on the way out, to West Brom probably, because he isnt too happy at Souness not bothering to tell him he wouldnt be captain anymore.

We are after a 16 year old from Notts County and 17 year old mini-Maradonna. At least we are building for the future i guess.
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 13:09   #89
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Celtic as of yet have still signed no one. I know you cant replace henrik larsson, but i think signing someone, anyone, would be a start. Im embarrassed at how shit we are in the transfer market.

Unread 12 Jul 2004, 15:04   #90
lokken
BlueTuba

PFC sign Lua Lua and Unsworth

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...th/3882313.stm

Birmingham sign Gronkjaer

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ty/3879817.stm
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 20:54   #91
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ic/3891105.stm

Methinks there might be some legal 'issues' involved in the Carlton Cole -> Aston Villa loan.

And no more farcical scenes ala craven cottage!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/3886371.stm