User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Aug 2003, 15:38   #1
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up I am NOT GUILTY

Remember back in November 2001 I posted a thread saying my car had been caught speeding but I had no idea who the driver was? Well I was convicted in August 2002 under section 172 of the road traffic act for failling to provide information to identify the driver - 3 points and £150 fine.

I appealed against the conviction and today, my case was held at Newport Crown Court. I represented myself and despite some tough cross examination, my appeal was upheld under sub paragraph four of section 172 which allows a defence where the registered keeper of a vehichle can prove they have shown due dilligence in attempting to identify the driver.

I DID IT - I WON

ps Snurx for Mod
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 15:41   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
heh

identify driver as yourself on form

DONT sign form

send it in

that would have saved you loads of hassle
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 15:44   #3
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
heh

identify driver as yourself on form

DONT sign form

send it in

that would have saved you loads of hassle
There have been quite a few cases of that recently. Dwight Yorke got away with it because his agent completed the form and sent it in unsigned.
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 15:46   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by sword
There have been quite a few cases of that recently. Dwight Yorke got away with it because his agent completed the form and sent it in unsigned.
i know

heard of loads of people saying they've done it

no one who i've actually seen do it tho

but you'd have prolly gotten away with it

if not, i suspect you'd enjoy prison
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 15:54   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Doing crime is fun, getting away whit it is funnier!

J/K, to hear that you got awa...i mean, to hear that you were found innocent!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 15:55   #6
sword

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx

There's nothing funny about stabbing kids :eek:
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 16:00   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Sword fought the law, and Sword won.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 16:22   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i fought a law once, unfortunatly it was gravity, i awoke in hospital
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 17:00   #9
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
sword how much due diligence do you have to show? ie just for future reference what do i have to do to proove that anything i did i cant have done since i wasnt there and noone knows who did what happened so let me go kindofthing?
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 17:02   #10
sword

Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
sword how much due diligence do you have to show? ie just for future reference what do i have to do to proove that anything i did i cant have done since i wasnt there and noone knows who did what happened so let me go kindofthing?
Lots, but it helps if your cool.
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 17:41   #11
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: I am NOT GUILTY

Quote:

ps Snurx for Mod
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 18:02   #12
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
But who was driving the car anyway sword?

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 18:03   #13
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
There's nothing funny about stabbing kids :eek:
There isnt ?

Crap. I've been doing it wrong

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 18:59   #14
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
i fought a law once, unfortunatly it was gravity, i awoke in hospital
I had that same problem with that law concerning two objects of mass....

Which is probably the one that put you in the hospital.

Remember, kids, it's not the fall that kills you. It's that sudden stop at the end!
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 19:23   #15
sword

Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
But who was driving the car anyway sword?

M.
I'm 99% sure it was my wife, but the video evidence was filmed from behind the car so it could have been my mother-in-law.
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 19:25   #16
Ragnarak

Quote:
I'm 99% sure it was my wife, but the video evidence was filmed from behind the car so it could have been my mother-in-law.
you had the chance to get ur mother-in-law sent to jail for grand theft auto, reckless driving, endangerment of lives, leaving the scene of an accident and lots of other things you could have made up and you didn't?!?
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 19:40   #17
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
I was reading this thread, and I dropped my cigarette on the floor.

When I tried to pick it up, I stabbed myself in the stomach with my penis

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 19:48   #18
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
I didn't realise sword was that arousing.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 22:25   #19
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by I Am Grimble
I was reading this thread, and I dropped my cigarette on the floor.

When I tried to pick it up, I stabbed myself in the stomach with my penis
Your creeping us out.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 22:34   #20
Intrepid00

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx

J/K, to hear that you got awa...i mean, to hear that you were found innocent!
He was found not guilty, does not mean he is innocent. Just means they couldn't prove it beyond a doubt.
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 22:38   #21
I Am Grimble
lol

Quote:
Originally posted by Intrepid00
Your creeping us out.
"You're"

Unread 22 Aug 2003, 22:38   #22
Intrepid00

Quote:
"You're"
You just made yourself look more sad then me.
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 22:40   #23
I Am Grimble
lol

Quote:
Originally posted by Intrepid00
You just made yourself look more sad then me.
I almost stabbed myself again reading that

Unread 22 Aug 2003, 22:50   #24
Intrepid00

Quote:
I almost stabbed myself again reading that :up:
Tempting wasn't it >:D
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 22:53   #25
I Am Grimble
lol

Sometimes, it hits me right dead on in the navel

Unread 23 Aug 2003, 00:26   #26
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Grimble is not my norwegian for nothing, as this thread proves beyond any doubt whatsoever!

PS Grumble Grimble
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote