User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Aug 2003, 15:45   #1
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Angry Damn bouncers took my axe

I went out clubbin last night and the damn bouncers wouldn't let me take my axe into the disco
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 15:47   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
I had the same kind of experience with my motorbike once
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 15:47   #3
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
I had the same kind of experience with my motorbike once
How on earth could you take a motorbike into a disco?
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 15:48   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by sword
How on earth could you take a motorbike into a disco?

I couldnt. The bouncers didn't let me
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 15:49   #5
sword

Quote:
I couldnt. The bouncers didn't let me
The bastards.
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 15:50   #6
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
You should try taking a chainsaw once, then they become really pissed
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 15:52   #7
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Ofcourse they don't let you enter with an axe or chainsaw, it's lethal especially with alcohol involved.

But I just thought it would be cool to sit at the disco bar in my leather jacket and a cool beer with my shining motorbike beside me. What is wrong with that for christs sake?
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 15:53   #8
sword

Quote:
Ofcourse they don't let you enter with an axe or chainsaw, it's lethal especially with alcohol involved.

But I just thought it would be cool to sit at the disco bar in my leather jacket and a cool beer with my shining motorbike beside me. What is wrong with that for christs sake?
Well I don't think there's anything wrong with that, but surely a motorbike can be just as lethal as an axe or a chainsaw?
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 16:02   #9
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Well I don't think there's anything wrong with that, but surely a motorbike can be just as lethal as an axe or a chainsaw?

well yes ofcourse but an axe and a chainsaw are mainly items to hurt someone or damage something while a motorbike is made for bringing persons to certain destinations.

I told the bouncer I had a role in the awesome tv serie called "Renegade" but he wasnt very impressed.
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 16:06   #10
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Fs! This has happend to me to. I went to a disco, but the bouncers wouldn't let me in.

And I didn't even bring a motorbike, axe or chainsaw.

I've been done wrong by their vigilante laws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 16:06   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

What was the purpose of taking the axe in, anyway?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 16:11   #12
sword

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
What was the purpose of taking the axe in, anyway?
I live in Wales.
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 16:21   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
I live in Wales.
I never knew Welsh people were so vicious that axes had to be employed in defense.
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 16:24   #14
sword

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
I never knew Welsh people were so vicious that axes had to be employed in defense.
The best form of defence is attack, so if someone looks at your pint, it's good to have an axe in your hand.

In truth, the axe is really for a type of Indian dance which I have developed and I hope is going to take off nationally.
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 17:45   #15
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I didnt get let in a club on wednesday because i had an England flag wrapped round my neck :|.
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 17:47   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
MM might appreciate this one:
one of my mates got turned away from trillions in newcastle last saturday night for not having any ID, his defence, which, to me, was a fairly good one, was to say to the bouncer
"but i'm 31 ffs!"
but the bouncer still wouldnt let him in
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 22:12   #17
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
one of my mates got turned away from trillions in newcastle last saturday night for not having any ID, his defence, which, to me, was a fairly good one, was to say to the bouncer
"but i'm 31 ffs!"
Your mate was proably acting like an asshole and if I was the bouncer I wouldn't let him in either for kicks.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2003, 13:41   #18
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
I didnt get let in a club on wednesday because i had an England flag wrapped round my neck :|.
Maybe it wasn't tight enough.
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2003, 14:21   #19
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
I managed to get into a club with a Scythe once.

Mind you, it was some Halloween Fancy Dress thingy, and i wus dressed as the Grim reaper, but it was a real scythe 'n' all!!!
Unread 23 Aug 2003, 14:26   #20
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Evil Skragg
I managed to get into a club with a Scythe once.

Mind you, it was some Halloween Fancy Dress thingy, and i wus dressed as the Grim reaper, but it was a real scythe 'n' all!!!
Who argues with Death though?

It would have been more amusing if the bouncer challenged you to a game of chess though
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2003, 14:41   #21
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
in 5 weeks i've worked as bouncer-assistant, checking people on weapons and stuff, i never found more than a screwdriver...

i was dreaming about axes fs!
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2003, 16:26   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
"but i'm 31 ffs!"
If a club has an ID policy, then it's probably not worth it, as likely most of the clinetele is 13 or under.

Can't talk about Trillians directly, as I've never been.
Unread 23 Aug 2003, 17:14   #23
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
you have lived in newcastle for a year and have never been to trillians or cubacuba??? how? i thought they would be right up your street!
also, intrepid00, my mate wasnt being a twat, we were just walking in, but we are never go9ing to let our mate live it down, cos its the first time i have ever seen anyone get id'd to get into trillians!
Unread 23 Aug 2003, 17:54   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
you have lived in newcastle for a year and have never been to trillians or cubacuba??? how? i thought they would be right up your street!
I honestly never got round to it. :/ And I went home most weekends, so....
Unread 23 Aug 2003, 19:43   #25
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by KoeN
in 5 weeks i've worked as bouncer-assistant, checking people on weapons and stuff, i never found more than a screwdriver...

i was dreaming about axes fs!
you always searched me :S
Unread 23 Aug 2003, 20:02   #26
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
you always searched me :S
Yea ... but you've always asked him too
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2003, 20:41   #27
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
heh, he did yes...
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2003, 20:58   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Damn bouncers took my axe

Quote:
I went out clubbin last night

Goddamn baby seals overpopulating Alaska.
Unread 24 Aug 2003, 17:52   #29
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Same thing happens in London mate. Last night bouncers wouldnt let me take my Battle Axe into the club. So I went in and left her at the door.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote