User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 19:32   #1
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
the "what is more ironic" thread

today, after almost having my ass ran over by an ambulance, i thought to myself, "well, wouldnt it be ironic to be run over by an ambulance? I mean, they are meant to save lives etc etc and them it goes there and BANG, it finishes a life." but then i thought. "well, even more ironic than this would be to be run over by a tank, I mean, its meant to kill people with machineguns, missiles and what not, and then it goes and BANG, it runs over a lad, killing it on the most prosaic way"
dont you think it is ironic?

dont you also think that i talk to myself a lot?
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 19:35   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Ambulance yes, tank no.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 19:35   #3
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
tanks are designed for killing
how would it be ironic if it ran over you?

tanks have run over people before?
It's not personal, it's just business.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 19:44   #4
Muslim
Banned

they are not meant to kill, well, anyways
follow this logic

tanks are meant to have a lot of guns so they can shoot people and targets with it

if you run over someone with a tank, you are doing what a regular vehicle does, and not what a tank is meant to do "shooting peeps"

its ironic because
well
its not exactely ironic anyways, but it did a lot of sense to me before....
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 19:45   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
...?
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 19:46   #6
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Muslim is a crazy poster.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 19:50   #7
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
the ambulance one is ironic, i have thought about that before... the other one just isnt...
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 19:51   #8
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Almost as ironic as being pistol whipped!
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 19:55   #9
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Almost as ironic as being pistol whipped!
yes
thats the point
THANK YOU
i wasnt managing to make myself understandable
isnt it ironic to be killed when a thief throws his pistol at the victim and it dies out of brain trauma or whatever???
JUST LIKE BEING RUN OVER BY A TANK
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:06   #10
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
in the same way that being cut up and mangled by a combine harvester is ironic because it was meant to gather the harvest and instead killed you?
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:29   #11
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
It's like rain on your wedding day! A free ride.. when you've already paid! Good advice, that you just didn't take! Who would have thought.. it figures!

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:31   #12
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'd disagree sar. I'd say it's more like ten thousand spoons, when all you need is a knife.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:32   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
I'd disagree sar. I'd say it's more like ten thousand spoons, when all you need is a knife.
You could sharpen a spoon?
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:33   #14
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Or possibly rub them together long enough that you start a fire in comedy Scout style, and then something happens, and then you have a forge, in which you can reshape one of the sppons into a knife.

WIN!
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:33   #15
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
It's like meeting the man of your dreams.... and then meeting his beautiful wife

*sigh*

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:38   #16
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Irony would be if you were a trained tank operator and was run over.

Humor would be if you were a school crossing guard.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:47   #17
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
Irony would be if you were a trained tank operator and was run over...
...by the very tank you where driving!
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:52   #18
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
...by the very tank you where driving!
How? By remote control?

Oh oh! If it was a toy tank!
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:53   #19
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
How? By remote control?

Oh oh! If it was a toy tank!
no, think of homer simpson driving it
well
he would manage to do that somehow, wouldnt he?
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:58   #20
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
no, think of homer simpson driving it
well
he would manage to do that somehow, wouldnt he?
I'm not sure, much of it would depend on how, or rather, if the batteries were installed properly.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 22:12   #21
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
you're driving the tank, you jump infornt of it before it stops, you die
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 22:32   #22
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
It would be ironic to go to the barbers for a haircut by a barber, only to find that the barber, instead of using his scissors to cut your hair, uses them to cut your dick off and stick it down your own throat.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 22:35   #23
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Kumnaa
you're driving the tank, you jump infornt of it before it stops, you die
thank you again, for making this thread more understandable
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 22:36   #24
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
Elderly motorists being kept alive by the organs of the youngsters they ran over.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 23:34   #25
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
This thread...
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 23:35   #26
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by W
This thread...
sucks
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 23:36   #27
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

well it does now anyway
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 23:38   #28
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Alanis Morissette would know.

Don't you think?
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 23:39   #29
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dog
Alanis Morissette would know.

Don't you think?
what happened to her ?
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 23:52   #30
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Do you know what'd be really ironic?

SHUT THE **** UP, THAT'S WHAT
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 23:54   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Good idea
Closed Thread