User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 20 Jun 2003, 15:26   #1
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Emenem Tickets For Sale

I got two tickets for this Sunday at the Milton Keynes Bowl, starting at 2pm ending at 10.30pm.

For some reason I can't go so I want to sell the tickets, I don't want to make a profit, I will sell them for 35 quid each, even though they are going for 80 quid upwards.

Buyer has to collect (South Wales) although I will travel up to 30 minutes if needed, assuming buyer pays travel costs at 10p a mile.

Anyway, hit me back, just to chat, sincerely yours, sword

ps we should be together too
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 15:33   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Emenem Tickets For Sale

Quote:
Originally posted by sword
Buyer has to collect (South Wales) although I will travel up to 30 minutes if needed, assuming buyer pays travel costs at 10p a mile.
Ever heard of something called Royal Mail? Apparently they will deliver packages for you to the destination of your choice. Pretty handy for situations like this.

Though obviously you'd have to sell your tickets within the next hour if you wanted to do that. So better hurry!
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 15:37   #3
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I got two tickets for this Sunday at the Milton Keynes Bowl, starting at 2pm ending at 10.30pm.

For some reason I can't go so I want to sell the tickets, I don't want to make a profit, I will sell them for 35 quid each, even though they are going for 80 quid upwards.

I always have posts like these deleted.
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 15:42   #4
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Re: Re: Emenem Tickets For Sale

Quote:
Originally posted by W
I always have posts like these deleted.
Are you sure your not a Mod??
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 16:51   #5
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'll buy them. I'm in Milton Keynes. You have to deliver. On Sunday, at about 2pm.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 16:53   #6
sword

Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
I'll buy them. I'm in Milton Keynes. You have to deliver. On Sunday, at about 2pm.
Travel to South Wales tommorrow, buy the tickets for 70 quid, stand outside the bowl on Sunday and sell them for 100 quid each???!/?//?
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 16:59   #7
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Re: Re: Re: Emenem Tickets For Sale

Quote:
Are you sure your not a Mod??
If I were, I wouldn't have my posts deleted, would I?
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 17:07   #8
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Travel to South Wales tommorrow, buy the tickets for 70 quid, stand outside the bowl on Sunday and sell them for 100 quid each???!/?//?
well, here's the magic thing about the bowl: It's built right next to a great big hill, and there's liek, volume, so you can get free concerts if you dont mind hiding from the guys with dogs and torches and things. As such, touting never really works well. Particularly because the doggy/torch guys stand outside before the concert making sure it doesn't happen.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 17:28   #9
sword

Im going out to the pub for a while and when I get back, I want these tickets sold, else otherwise you will all die.
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 18:39   #10
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I turned down free tickets to the Emenem gig, on the basis that he is crap.
My mate's an A&R, and got freebies.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 18:47   #11
sword

Your all dead.
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 18:53   #12
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi Sword
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 18:58   #13
sword

Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
Hi Sword
Hi Woof

You rock and stuff. Now do you want to buy my tickets?
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 19:10   #14
Slidey

Slidey is an unknown quantity at this point
my mates got 3 tickets for milton keynes on monday if anyone wants to buy them..

£50 each i think. we'll be going down so he'll give you the tickets in your hand in swap for the cash. none of this royal mail crap

#impulsed - home of genius..?
Slidey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 19:11   #15
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Im going out to the pub for a while and when I get back, I want these tickets sold, else otherwise you will all die.
Did i die too?

Hi Sword
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 19:48   #16
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

£70 for 2 pieces of toilet paper ?

Ripoff

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 19:49   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Yo ma board homies, etc.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 19:52   #18
sword

Quote:
Originally posted by Slidey
my mates got 3 tickets for milton keynes on monday if anyone wants to buy them..

£50 each i think. we'll be going down so he'll give you the tickets in your hand in swap for the cash. none of this royal mail crap
My tickets are only 35 quid each! Look ^^^^ this guy want 50 quid?? ^^^^ Buy my tickets, not this guy ^^^^^^ Gimme a kiss !!

Hi Snurx
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 19:54   #19
sword

Re: Re: Emenem Tickets For Sale

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
£70 for 2 pieces of toilet paper ?

Ripoff

Vaio
Quote:
I got two pices pf toliet paper for this Sunday at the Milton Keynes Bowl, starting at 2pm ending at 10.30pm.

For some reason I can't go so I want to sell the toilet paper pieces, I don't want to make a profit, I will sell them for 35 quid each, even though they are going for 80 quid upwards.

Unread 20 Jun 2003, 19:55   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Why would anyone want to go? I can't imagine that there are people out there that would actually like Eminem. It is beyond the realms of the possible.
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 19:57   #21
sword

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Why would anyone want to go? I can't imagine that there are people out there that would actually like Eminem. It is beyond the realms of the possible.
65,000 tickets, sold out in days, and now changing hands for 80 quid upwards! That guy can sure rap!
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 19:58   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
65,000 tickets, sold out in days, and now changing hands for 80 quid upwards! That guy can sure rap!
They should hold an inquiry into this nonsense.

And this Harry Potter nonsense as well. It is madness.
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 20:03   #23
sword

Im just a guy and so like no, I dont accept credit cards! Buyer has to pay cash, in person, and I will allow the succesfull person to touch my hand.
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 20:04   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

Quote:
Im just a guy and so like no, I dont accept credit cards! Buyer has to pay cash, in person, and I will allow the succesfull person to touch my hand.
Will you accept payment in kind?
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 20:28   #25
sword

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Will you accept payment in kind?
Yes, and 70 quid!!!

But i am starting to think these tickets won't be sold here

Maybe Starbucks wants to buy them? he lives in Bristol so I could meet him with the tickets!

But maybe, I will have to go to the concert myself rather than waste the tickets, buts its mad when like its costing a fortune to buy tickets like these off ebay :eek:
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 22:27   #26
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
what you need to do is find a teen forum where there is more chance of finding someone that hasn't seen through Enema's pretend 'hard boy' image. I recon that everyone here sees him for what he is, yet another marketing concept, albiet it, a slightly more offensive one than the likes of Britney, Christeen and Avril.

Vaio
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 22:30   #27
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Sell them on Ebay
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 22:38   #28
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
yet another marketing concept [...] Avril.
I don't like what you're implying here.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 22:44   #29
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
I don't like what you're implying here.
dont tell me you fell for it.....

Vaio
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 22:47   #30
sword

Hmmm... latest thought is that the wife and i will go to the show afterall, though I have to be in Manchester at 12.30pm on Monday, and she says if/when the Mosging starts - we're leaving
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 00:08   #31
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
I thought then that there must be a lot of people wanting to sell 'cause I saw the same ad in an ice cream van in Cardiff

Then I realised it must of been you

or lots of people don't want to go.
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote