User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 May 2003, 22:02   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
sword

check your pm.
if you've got a problem then either pm a mod.. or go to #forums and discuss it with someone.

reposting wank threads leads you down the road to bannage :\

[edit] HI I'M A DUMBASS AND ACCIDENTLY TYPED SNURX INSTEAD OF SWORD - ARYN[/edit]
Unread 29 May 2003, 22:04   #2
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Snurx have u been a n0rty boy?
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 22:05   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
First inappropriate 'Lo Aryn Fs' at an inappropriate time in an inappropriate thread post.
Unread 29 May 2003, 22:05   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 22:05   #5
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i hate you pab
Unread 29 May 2003, 22:06   #6
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Aryn obivously is getting all offical because she has been scorned and fear a scorend woman.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 22:06   #7
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Oh yes I see, I have made MrLJakiri aware of my current state of mind. Harummpff
Unread 29 May 2003, 22:07   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
And I've replied.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 22:07   #9
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Whats up sword?
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 22:07   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Hes one post from account loss.

Make no mistake about it.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 22:08   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima

He was one post from account loss two threads ago.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 22:08   #12
Aryn
Happy

aww kura
i called it first
Unread 29 May 2003, 22:08   #13
Intrepid00

Quote:

Anyone think Kurashima has a double standard raise their hand.
Unread 29 May 2003, 22:11   #14
sword

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
Whats up sword?
JohnnyBGood and Sarina are evil
Unread 29 May 2003, 22:12   #15
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
I dunno.. he was very fair with me and I'm clearly not his favourite person.
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 22:12   #16
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I thought I was a dog, which rather amused me. Dogs can't be evil can they? :(

[EDIT: I'm actually a hippo]

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 22:13   #17
Intrepid00

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
I thought I was a dog, which rather amused me. Dog's can't be evil can they?
Only if he said you where a pit bull.
Unread 29 May 2003, 22:14   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by sword
JohnnyBGood and Sarina are evil

I didn't delete a single thread or post of yours. Sarina didn't ask me to do anything. The mods who deleted your threads were perfectly right to, a more deliberate and completely vindictive flaming (read the rules) I haven't seen.
Unread 29 May 2003, 22:14   #19
sword

Quote:
Originally posted by huh
I dunno.. he was very fair with me and I'm clearly not his favourite person.
May I got him mixed up with someone else? It would a shame to get my oldest forum account banned over a mix up like that :eek:

I still can't get on irc again either, which is probably just as well
Unread 29 May 2003, 22:15   #20
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
May I got him mixed up with someone else? It would a shame to get my oldest forum account banned over a mix up like that :eek:

I still can't get on irc again either, which is probably just as well
Are we talking about the same thing?
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 22:17   #21
sword

Quote:
Originally posted by huh
Are we talking about the same thing?
I am now assuming that we are not
Unread 29 May 2003, 22:17   #22
Aryn
Happy

here's a hint.. you wouldn't get banned just for calling jonny evil...
Unread 29 May 2003, 22:18   #23
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Intrepid00
Anyone think Kurashima has a double standard raise their hand.

I referred to the Mod whos likely to delete him, and has been deleting his threads.

Its not me.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 22:28   #24
Intrepid00

Quote:
I referred to the Mod whos likely to delete him, and has been deleting his threads.

Its not me.
I stand corrected.
Unread 29 May 2003, 22:36   #25
sword

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
I didn't delete a single thread or post of yours. Sarina didn't ask me to do anything.
Yes I am aware of this but it's only a matter of time. I don't care anyway, because DYB OWNZ UR CRAPPY ALYANCE
Unread 29 May 2003, 22:38   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Yes I am aware of this but it's only a matter of time. I don't care anyway, because DYB OWNZ UR CRAPPY ALYANCE

Fair dues, catch you next time.