User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 May 2003, 22:53   #1
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
is irc budst??

I cant get on irc? is it bust?? help[ i am a bit drunk! and it is taking me ages to type this.
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2003, 22:54   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
what error are you getting?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2003, 22:54   #3
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
no it's not.

/server irc.netgamers.org
Unread 28 May 2003, 22:55   #4
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
some mod stop me from psoting when drunk please i need help!!!!
Unread 28 May 2003, 22:56   #5
sword

unabvle to iresolve rc server.. thx dude
Unread 28 May 2003, 22:59   #6
sword

iRagnarak!! i will have babies 4 u!!

ts like trying 20 times and says unable to resolbe ir c server............its bust!!!!!!!!
Unread 28 May 2003, 23:01   #7
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by sword
iRagnarak!! i will have babies 4 u!!

ts like trying 20 times and says unable to resolbe ir c server............its bust!!!!!!!!
i suspect you may be typoing the server address

firefly.no.eu.netgamers.org
TrustNet.de.eu.netgamers.org
qnps.tx.us.netgamers.org
london.uk.eu.netgamers.org

try those
Unread 28 May 2003, 23:01   #8
sword

it just worked thanks Belgaratah :-)
Unread 28 May 2003, 23:03   #9
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
lol
Unread 28 May 2003, 23:06   #10
sword

I am messaging Ragnarak on irc with no replty???
Unread 28 May 2003, 23:21   #11
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
i get that alot i just try connecting to a different server. firefly is the best
Unread 28 May 2003, 23:47   #12
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
sword plays the puppets...
Unread 29 May 2003, 00:08   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Rids
sword plays the puppets...
As long as it's funny, who cares?
Unread 29 May 2003, 01:50   #14
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
IRC worked for me, but i was kinda sad when you were not there sword

Anyways, what does Swordess say to your drunkeness?
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 09:07   #15
sword

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
IRC worked for me, but i was kinda sad when you were not there sword

Anyways, what does Swordess say to your drunkeness?
Aww thats nice Snurx, I should go on irc more but I've been playing loads of Command & Conquer, which is and

Swordess cant complain, she was also drunk, which is like :eek:

My invetory for last night was:

1 x bottle Lowenbrau Pils
1 x bottle Budweiser
1 x half bottle of red wine (Barolo Reserve)
1 x bottle Peroni (italian beer)
2 x large glass Tia Maria

Swordess had almost the same, but swap the budweiser for half
a cider, take off one glass of Tia Maria, and I guess I had more than half the bottle of wine, she was drinking too slow

Anyway, I really will try to stop coming online when drunk, i've been doing it more often lately and it is a bit n0rty of me.

I know i dont post here as much as i used too but its still nice to see some friendly people about, and also that Rids guy

Ok, i'm off now to register a new gimmick account
Unread 29 May 2003, 10:10   #16
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by sword
I am messaging Ragnarak on irc with no replty???
i don't 'do' IRC anymore so it wasn't me you were messaging
Unread 29 May 2003, 10:22   #17
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
i don't 'do' IRC anymore so it wasn't me you were messaging
I suspect it was Ragnarok. Confusing eh?

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 10:24   #18
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
I suspect it was Ragnarok. Confusing eh?

M.
heh i'm used to it

why do you think i have an 'a' at the end of my nick ;(