User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 03:27   #51
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future
Re: A Warning to all Planetarion Alliances

damnit..
BigD, i really hope i meet u in #ToF now i dont give a shit if youve been branded an asshole, a c**t or whatever, you sound like a helluva lot of fun
and to the others that have signed up here to make a whole 1 or 2 posts.... u sad twats
and i guess that concludes my post hehe
BigD.. Welcome to PA
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 03:36   #52
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

yes leave the guy alone!

If you people from DG dont like him then just be glad hes gone, why cant you just keave him come here?

and tbh as Psi said, we dont care what hes done in a past game, he would be kicked and roided from his alliance if people thought he was untrustworthy

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 03:45   #53
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

hmm...let's see;
the guy is accused for flaming, bad attitude, does not like ppl with big ego's, has a lot of ppl talking about him...
Sounds like a good player to get on board with PA if you ask me...
Sounds even like he could have been in this community for quite a while without anyone noticing a difference...just another one.

Hope he plays as well as ppl say and I'm sure no one will mind...
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 05:25   #54
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

wow. I like BigD. I think. Well, yea I do. If an admin can follow him to try and verbally twat him, he must be 1337 in some way. :P Or that admin is a fag. One or the other. muahahahahahaha
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 09:49   #55
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

hypotheticaly saying I prefer to recruit this BigD then a couple of pathetic losers who come here solely to blackpaint someone who has been gone from their own game. You pathetic wankers registered here just to tell this crap didn't you?
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 10:25   #56
BigD

BigD is an unknown quantity at this point

lol Lordn0ble. read the first part of your post and say again that u arnt here to flame me. the only reason u and others made accounts in PA was so u could insult/flame me. saying u arnt here to insult me, then insulting me just shows u are not to intelligent.

the more of u that post here helps prove what i have been saying for many months. u people have the problems, not me. if u and others dislike me so much, why follow me around ? u are all like some online stalkers.

to this day i dont even know why u dislike me LN. i got u in RD and i helped u ingame. u turned on me suddenly and started insulting me(when u joined GF with cracker u became very rude to me, and i ofc, responded rudely.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 10:28   #57
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

I hope BigD becomes the next yeh i miss that idiot posting threads about how he is loved &n how great he is it was great fun watching yeh slag off the officers\hcs of alliances.
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 10:29   #58
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

BigD mayb they love you really

and hope if they can drive you away from PA you will return to DG

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 14 Jun 2004, 10:33   #59
BigD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
wow. I like BigD. I think. Well, yea I do. If an admin can follow him to try and verbally twat him, he must be 1337 in some way. :P Or that admin is a fag. One or the other. muahahahahahaha
to be honest, im not sure which one it is either
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 10:46   #60
Biggy

Biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: A Warning to all Planetarion Alliances

lol ppl,
just get over it !
noone cares about ancient history or about dg, u could atleast move this thread over there, flameing it seams is more apropiate for dg forums.

oh and i don't like bigd either but i wouldn't spend 1 byte of trafic (besides a few just now ) to post something against him or about him.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 10:51   #61
BigD

lol biggy, u dont like me anymore ? :P

dont be mad becuase i attacked your friends alliance. i played in a few rounds with u biggy, even helped get u in RWS. The players in your team in RWS were terrible. one breaks off and starts his own ally and the others intercepted allied fleets and stole planets. so yes i killed your friends allaince(RWS policy) and i argued about your teammates(allaince members shouldnt steal planets from other members)

so dislike me if u want.

Last edited by BigD; 14 Jun 2004 at 10:57.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 10:52   #62
Stifler

I want BigD in my alliance now so i can "watch" this soap opera more closely

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 14 Jun 2004, 11:02   #63
Hedonism

Hedonism is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
I want BigD in my alliance now so i can "watch" this soap opera more closely
rofl, Im selling tickets. Have been watching it for quite long. If you give me a credict, I could even write a book on BigD
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 11:23   #64
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quick, get him on GD at 1nce

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 12:10   #65
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

GD is pretty advanced stuff, dude.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 12:23   #66
Darkest Queen

Darkest Queen is an unknown quantity at this point

whats GD ? ( yes im a n00b here..)
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 12:30   #67
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

nah AD is better much more interesting\slagging off topics
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 12:31   #68
chadsta
HC of LODoom

chadsta is an unknown quantity at this point

almost time to wake up.. long topic franky i dont care wether this bigd is an asshole or not lets just welcome him to the game to start with and see how he goes from there....

welcome dude

-chaddy-
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 15:33   #69
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

What an ownage thread

All these people with the passion to slag each other off, you should all sign up and make the game more interesting \o/
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 15:48   #70
Richie987
Mistress's fluffer

Richie987 can only hope to improve

Please be the next Yeh....

....please
#1 Galaxy Winner
#1 ********** Galaxy winner
Top 15 ********** planet
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 16:51   #71
Bode
Unknown

Bode can only hope to improve

I must just say WOW. Aparently BigD and Running with Scissors is so hated that other DG alliances are coming over to PA to crush their attempted expansion into other online strategy games. Well, good luck RwS and good luck BigD. The AD needs another Servok, its gives us something to do before the ticks startup again. And BigD, no one in PA will think you are an @ssh*le untill you start to act like one. So welcome to a clean start.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:46   #72
LordNoble

LordNoble is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
What an ownage thread

All these people with the passion to slag each other off, you should all sign up and make the game more interesting \o/
this thread is nothing my dear friend. You should come of to the DG forums someday. During the heat of battle, you will see threads with 500+ responces of people bickering back and forth. I have participated in those and even created a couple myself.

Btw, I to was a member of RWS for two rounds. That is why I know bigd so well. And I there is a possiblity that I will play for them next round in DG.

@shocky: you arent the only one that could write a book about bigd. But I do wonder how you would tint such a book

@biggy: I did'nt read you thread but bigd attacked you the same way that he attacked me.

On a closing note, are there any other alliances in pa that has roots in dg? I might want to play pa to see what it is about and for a chance to frag bigd
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:51   #73
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Wow better than Eastenders (altho at the moment thats not hard) :P

Well my view on this is: GO BIGD!!!!!!!

Sounds like a fun guy to have in your alliance.
And all the flamers from DG: could u fk of back to ure own game.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:59   #74
Dooie

Dooie is an unknown quantity at this point

hmmm ok, I played this game 4 years ago (at least I think it was 4 years) after that I played DG, not in RWS... now I only need an alliance

btw this thread is nothing compared to some DG threads
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 18:01   #75
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Strider
Wow better than Eastenders (altho at the moment thats not hard) :P

Well my view on this is: GO BIGD!!!!!!!

Sounds like a fun guy to have in your alliance.
And all the flamers from DG: could u fk of back to ure own game.
Or perhaps you could try and entice them to play Planetarion as well rather than tell them to **** off brainbox.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 18:06   #76
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Or perhaps you could try and entice them to play Planetarion as well rather than tell them to **** off brainbox.
yep ok, read my post before you reply, i'm telling the flamers to go back to where they came from.

Not anyone else from DG, just the flamers. After all we hardly need more flamers in PA. It will just make the game less enjoyable. If you look at my reply to DQ's thread you will see I welcomed them into the community.

But no, your to ignorant to do that.

Idiot.................
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 18:17   #77
LordNoble

Quote:
yep ok, read my post before you reply, i'm telling the flamers to go back to where they came from.

Not anyone else from DG, just the flamers. After all we hardly need more flamers in PA. It will just make the game less enjoyable. If you look at my reply to DQ's thread you will see I welcomed them into the community.

Idiot.................
what better way to advertise your game then have "flamers" come and flame bigd? This is only one thread and if you don't like what is written here then don't bother with it. Am i holding a gun to your head and ordering you to read it? If I were, then you might have a legitmate arguement. Besides, I am sure that there will be a few dg people to come here for a chance to frag bigd.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 19:18   #78
BigD

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNoble
In **********, BigD was/is a true d!ck. There is no other way for me to say that. I even question his playing ability because I think that he is a horrible player. (Sorry queenie). To put it short, I cannot stand bigd.

LN, u are a little kid who tries to act very intelligent. i am sorry but u fail miserably. if u disagree with this thread so much, stop posting and stop flaming me. u are just a large hypocite. here is u: "BigD is a true Dick, but im not here to insult him" lol

i also find it funny that u come here to insult me, then u say i bite your hand. so its my fault that i defend myself when u come here and insult me ? cmon, even u are not that stupid LN

if u hate me, then leave. theres no reason to follow me around like i have gold poop falling out of my ass

Last edited by BigD; 14 Jun 2004 at 19:43.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 19:49   #79
Darkest Queen

Darkest Queen is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont know whether to laugh or cry about this thread...
"Back home" (DG) I seldom or never participate or post in pure flame threads..
Simply because i dont enjoy it.. I dont respect it much.
Ofc i know many sees it as part of the entertainment of onlinegaming.
Maybe im just simply too old to see the point of it.

In DG im the leader of RWS. Here im the happy n00b.. and i kinda enjoy that.
Back home in DG we have two parallell games running.

Well over times we have had a number of PA players in DG community .. Some have done very well .. like Illegal , Morden, fred etc .. PA players seem to have a high quality in their online gaming skills with high activity level as a trademark.
We have had a few in RWS too .. one ex-Fury female still is in RWS ( BigDs team actually, tho she is very inactive now..)
So we have ofc been curious about this game that is claimed to be so hard and consuming

DG is a bit slow atm. and some of us tried the beta last weekend as it was free. We liked it.
This does NOT mean that RWS is jumping over to PA this moment .. or maybe ever..
As of right now .. I bought 9 credits .. so that a few of us that really likes this kind of games could have a test go..
Maybe we find out we cant adjust to PA .. maybe we will do terribly ingame and make all the mistakes there is in the book .. Or maybe we find that we love it . and maybe we find ppl that teaches us the game so that we dont get totally killed of within the first 2 weeks .. maybe we will even do well...
We will see ..

The ONLY thing that is sure .. is that contrary to the threadstarters intention .. this thread has given us lots of publicity in a brand new community where noone knows us ..
We have seen here how many in the anti-BigD club or anti-RWS-ppl has made the effort to come here and try to sabotage our efforts to get in a decent ally for this upcoming PA-round. Instead it seems to have created a certain amount of curiosity about our group in general and BigD in particular.

Im happy to see that so many PA ppl arent reacting badly to the badmouthings in this thread. We are actually not terrible ppl .. We are a group of highly active players .. and we are here to have some fun .. meet new ppl .. etc.
Ofc we hope to do well...

I dont know how things work in theese forums .. but I really hope A2 will close this thread now .. I dont think it fills any purpose .. and i think the threadstarter agrees as it didnt turn out the way he wanted either.

Both PA and DG are GAMES!!!! It shouldnt generate hatred ...
in the heat of the moment ingame and the adrenaline level is high - i can understand a harsh word uttered to the "enemy" ....
But hard words on a personal level .. not even connected to a current battle or round .. Shouldnt have threads in forums ... Imho

Last words .. The lil group of us are still looking for an alliance that will take the whole group of us in .. We are new and we cant promise to be brilliant at once .. but we can promise to be active and do our best.

Hugs
Lizzy
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 19:54   #80
BigD

DQ is right, we came to PA mostly to have fun. People like LordNoble and other DGers feel they should try to ruin it. I have always liked attention, so these flame posts dont bother me. i just look at it as, if they will follow me to a new game just to flame me, then they have the problems, not me.

so i will find a alliance and will have fun in PA
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 20:21   #81
LordNoble

for the sake of the pa community I deleted all of my articles in this thread save this one. I did not come here to get in a fight with bigd and I apologize if he took as such.

Do me a favour Queenie: kick some arse.

EDIT: if you want to continue our little discussion bigd, create as many dg accounts as possible and we can continue our debate in the dg forums where you know that I have never been shy.

LN
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 20:51   #82
Godlik3

Godlik3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD
DQ is right, we came to PA mostly to have fun. People like LordNoble and other DGers feel they should try to ruin it. I have always liked attention, so these flame posts dont bother me. i just look at it as, if they will follow me to a new game just to flame me, then they have the problems, not me.

so i will find a alliance and will have fun in PA
I only see a few DG-ers flaming you, most of them just wish you luck in the new game, even the ones who don't like you (like me until recently)

Anyway my personal reason to reply here (I deleted my posts yesterday though) was that I wanted to play PA for at least 1 year already. But the last months I was quite busy with DG and real life (exams) so I really couldn't handle another game

Now my exams are over, and in DG everything is calm in my galaxy, all I can do atm is farm. This thread made me think about playing PA again and now it's time to try it.
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 13:33   #83
chadsta
HC of LODoom

chadsta is an unknown quantity at this point

well by all means join planetarion and check out the alliance recruitment and choose an alliance....

-chadsta-
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 13:48   #84
Cung le

oh hell yeah i love this thread

but if you think this is flaming its nothing just like LN said
yes, im also from the game: **********

BigD ruins alliances, is a cheater and is a complete idiot
end of statement...

btw: i miss pictures here

Unread 15 Jun 2004, 15:13   #85
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

After having a decent chat with BigD in MISTU last night, he seems like a decent guy.
Sure it was short and he was probably trying to be polite, but none the less, you guys should just leave him be and get back to your own game.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 16:32   #86
pathogen
Pathogen

pathogen has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I go by what i see and not what i hear so i try to avoid believing these sort of threads and to me this thread has sort of back fired on the person whom created it gd luck again guys and i hope u enjoy it here , [ToF]Pathogen
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 18:28   #87
BigD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cung le
oh hell yeah i love this thread

but if you think this is flaming its nothing just like LN said
yes, im also from the game: **********

BigD ruins alliances, is a cheater and is a complete idiot
end of statement...

btw: i miss pictures here
its funny how people like u and LN can say its not flaming and insult me at the same time. cung le u are just mad becuase your alliance Royal was killed by RWS. and yes it was me taking planets from u and your members.

i have been in the #1 alliaince every round in DG, i guess i do kill allainces im in
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 22:24   #88
waassaa
unknown to all

waassaa is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds like a complete twat...

can´t wait to meet him on irc.

Not in any alliance, but to be found in the #LCH channel amongst others. Just wanted that cleared up.
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 22:30   #89
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

This should have been closed .
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 22:36   #90
Hawky
Flying Scissor

Hawky is an unknown quantity at this point

Now this is an amazing thread. Started to ruin the fresh start of a player and an alliance. Ended up giving them loads of creds and welcomes.

Back at you Tatsyrup

Btw: Since I'm going on vacation I cant participate in this rnds PA. I'll join u guys later
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 22:43   #91
waassaa
unknown to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD

i have been in the #1 alliaince every round in DG, i guess i do kill allainces im in

I hate you already,
mods ban him from the forums please, he is guilty of starting discussions and arguments...such people should not be allowed on here.

BigD...what does the "D" stand for?

Not in any alliance, but to be found in the #LCH channel amongst others. Just wanted that cleared up.
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 22:45   #92
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Dave.
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 22:50   #93
waassaa
unknown to all

pathetic

Unread 15 Jun 2004, 22:52   #94
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

hmm, if his real name was Richard, and Richard = Dick, and Dick = D, and he has a big left earlobe. The origin of his nick would be obviously, clear! BigD :/

ps. is it really Dave or? :\
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 22:54   #95
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Idiot.................
Who cares if they post flames on the forums, players are players.
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 22:54   #96
waassaa
unknown to all

Rug?

Unread 15 Jun 2004, 22:56   #97
waassaa
unknown to all

what hicks said!!!

that means I agree btw.

Unread 15 Jun 2004, 23:31   #98
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

ppl overrate what's said here imo :P
even if BigD is a badboy and everyone would know that you guys would be still too lazy to do anything against him

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

Unread 16 Jun 2004, 06:48   #99
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough

I like how PA is being warned about these people. It's not like we havent had our fair of twats in the community and in fact most of the community are miscreants.

Didnt PA get banned from the i-events for having drunken bums as players?

And surely we have seen a lot worse than someone who evades a ban here and there and causes problems on the forums. Speaking of that... where did Shai_gar get to?

#phnx
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 09:21   #100
waassaa
unknown to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nofutcha

Didnt PA get banned from the i-events for having drunken bums as players?
if that isn´t i-net street cred. then what is?

Closed Thread