User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 24 May 2012, 23:53   #1
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Be careful - new rat tactic

j0j0j0j0j00j0j0

I hear there is chance rat can do 5 in 5... That's either equal or better than Ascendancy's epic wins...

While that's all very well and good I've had epic news bulletin to report from #ultrat.hq

Their plan has been FIRST RELEASED HERE.

Step by Step Guide

1. Kick those worthless emo baddies from last round (Hi cha!)
2. Recruit better players than last round
3. Purchase morale boosting pills from lithuania (YES THEY ARE LEGAL)

Now pay close attention

4. NO TAGGING
5. Half ally to do RAT BPs and not allow none rat's ingal or interact with other gal mates
6. Other half ally to do Fence BPs &&&&& Fakenick providing their BPs are swarn to secrecy

Back to enhancing solutions

7. Take those morale boosting pills from lithuania
8. Less emo and more VNC by good planet managers (THIS IS A RUMOUR AND I DO NOT HAVE EVIDENCE - a vicious rumour at that)
9. Crying pre round (to release the emotion)

*** HOWEVER, FEAR NOT MY MINIONS

*WE SHALL ALL WORK TOGETHER TO KILL RAT ONCE AND FOR ALL
*WE MUST INFILTRATE #rat.priv and steal their intelligence
*WE WILL HIT THEM CONTINUOUSLY FROM TICK 24 to tick 1124

*WE WILL FOLLOW OUR LEADER'S INTO BATTLE

*WE WILL JIHAD WHERE NECESSARY (for Jihad advice talk to nelito or |darky|

*WE WILL HAVE FAITH IN OURSELVES AND Work together, to get the job done...

*WE CAN FIX IT

*YES WE CAN.

Your higher being,
CBA

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2012, 00:05   #2
baggy
king of carrot flowers

baggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura about
Re: Be careful - new rat tactic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post

*WE WILL HIT THEM CONTINUOUSLY FROM TICK 24 to tick 1124

CBA
they might win in the last 53 ticks...
Unread 25 May 2012, 05:50   #3
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

damn you stole my line!!!
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2012, 09:30   #4
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by baggy View Post
they might win in the last 53 ticks...
Are you insane kid?

NEVER EVER hit an alliance for the entire round... Not only is that cruel, but then they can say afterwards, " HEY C'MON GUYS WE WERE HIT CONTINUOUSLY ALL ROUND ".

With 53 ticks, at least they have a shot at winning or erm doing something

Unread 25 May 2012, 10:00   #5
baggy
king of carrot flowers

baggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura about

I think that just indicates how pedantic people can be on here! But yes you have a point and in line with that I think you need to raise the length of time you spend being hostile to them to 1171 (that way they get a last chance to do one lolwave with fi/co)
Unread 25 May 2012, 11:00   #6
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Well that was a waste of my life, how about giving me that minute back CBA.
Unread 25 May 2012, 16:43   #7
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Well that was a waste of my life, how about giving me that minute back CBA.
I sell back for 3 picked strawberries from ireland pal

Need help cardi out over there - It's been really hawt.

Unread 25 May 2012, 17:03   #8
Amazee
Banned

Amazee is an unknown quantity at this point

CBA are you a retard..?
Amazee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2012, 18:00   #9
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No, he isn't. He's learning from Max. He's making great progress. The next lesson will be bragging about how his shoes are the best thing since sliced bread. (Though, of course, being just an amateur myself, I can't quite capture the spirit of Max' vocabulary. I try, though.)

j0j0j0j0
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2012, 18:38   #10
Amazee
Banned

Amazee is an unknown quantity at this point

lmao
Amazee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2012, 23:29   #11
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
No, he isn't. He's learning from Max. He's making great progress. The next lesson will be bragging about how his shoes are the best thing since sliced bread. (Though, of course, being just an amateur myself, I can't quite capture the spirit of Max' vocabulary. I try, though.)

j0j0j0j0
j0j0j0 pal that's isn't quite right je?

Maxine is hardly online these days...

However, one thing I will say in Max's defence (Max is in court as witness for a high profile case.. Cain's gf is being proslcuted by the infamous, lith dictator, cardinichshirokski for extending lith winter by 3 fckin months... She decided to spend the winter bending over putting slug pellets down j0), he does have some serious, serious swagger...

I have actually taken some of the swagger myself and started plastering it all over facebook

mAaauUU mau MaaaAuuuau

Unread 31 May 2012, 17:32   #12
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Best comedy propaganda thread since the last CBA comedy propaganda thread.

HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2012, 08:31   #13
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

CBA pal, i wont forget u dissing me like this. We need to talk when you get back from arab land
Unread 5 Jun 2012, 15:40   #14
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
CBA pal, i wont forget u dissing me like this. We need to talk when you get back from arab land
PUH LEASE, like this poor homeless chav tramp can afford the flight fare to dubai let alone living it up out there...................
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2012, 17:29   #15
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That is the worst graphical representation of the :o smiley that I've ever seen.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2012, 12:26   #16
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

man that was the shittiest attempt at impersonating maxmillian i've ever witnessed
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2012, 09:00   #17
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post

j0j0j0j0
j0j0
im rocking these new converse all stars sneakers atm..

real chickmagnets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2012, 09:10   #18
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

(those sneaker were for sale but i wont tell anyone)
Unread 11 Jun 2012, 20:38   #19
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
real chickmagnets

how come you're still a virgin then?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2012, 05:14   #20
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
how come you're still a virgin then?
Max isn't virgin pal. You do understand that Cain and Max sort each other out jee?

I won't be graphic pal but I think you know where I'm coming from!!

Unread 16 Jun 2012, 05:15   #21
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikee View Post
PUH LEASE, like this poor homeless chav tramp can afford the flight fare to dubai let alone living it up out there...................
Last night:

http://www.cavalliclubdubai.com/

Unread 17 Jun 2012, 02:04   #22
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Max isn't virgin pal. You do understand that Cain and Max sort each other out jee?

I won't be graphic pal but I think you know where I'm coming from!!
Double dutch rudder FTW, accoring to cain that is...

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2012, 17:32   #23
cha^
King of EMO

cha^ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Step by Step Guide

1. Kick those worthless emo baddies from last round (Hi cha!)