User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Oct 2006, 09:21   #1
Hurters

Post Mazda 6

Hi. Can you suggest me anything? I want to buy it.
I'd like to talk to someone who ownes Mazda 6.
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 10:04   #2
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Mazda 6

Will it never end?
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 11:34   #3
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

New users ought to be prevented from posting for the first 2-5 (?) hours after they register.
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 11:55   #4
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I bought a mazda 6, well actually ive got all the latest patches and bag1881s installed so its now a mazda 6.1881. What do you want to know?
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 12:34   #5
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Well, i've recently been looking around for cars myself actually. I do encounter one particular problem; i'm fairly tall (209cm ~6ft9), and i find it very difficult to fit into most cars. I generally encounter three problems; the seat not going back far enough (head clearance implications), not being able to see out to the left (with the rear-view mirror and 'aerodynamic' bulkheads obscuring the view), and my knees being jammed either between the steering wheel and the door, or the steering wheel and the centre console.

The good news is, of the dozen or so cars that i've tried, including Holden, Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi, BMW, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Mazda and i think one other (?!), i found that i fit into two cars; the Mecedes E class was pretty much designed for me (fantastic fit with plenty of room) - the down side was that it costs ~$160k new or ~$60k second hand. The Mazda 6 i fit in *just* (half a finger's width above my head, between my knees and the steering wheel etc), but it only costs ~$35k and thus represents excellent value.

Additionally, my grandmother used to drive a Mazda 323 which after over a decade still runs very nicely, so i think reliability wise they are fine.

I wouldnt have that much of a problem buying a Mazda 6, except ofc i would feel every bump on the road with my head . Better than virtually everything else out there though.

Last edited by Ultimate Newbie; 23 Oct 2006 at 12:44.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 15:36   #6
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooling
New users ought to be prevented from posting for the first 2-5 (?) hours after they register.
That's a wonderful idea. Newbies sign up to post on the Helpdesk that they can't access PA, can't get onto NetGamers IRC, and then are confronted by a message saying that they can't post. Usual response in such a case is to simply quit the game ftw.
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 16:11   #7
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts

Ah holdens, not many features sure but it will keep going untill either you die of old age or the world ends.

i miss Australia :<

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!
The General8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 16:14   #8
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
That's a wonderful idea. Newbies sign up to post on the Helpdesk that they can't access PA, can't get onto NetGamers IRC, and then are confronted by a message saying that they can't post. Usual response in such a case is to simply quit the game ftw.
Can not post on GD for first five hours then ?
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 16:35   #9
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by BesigedB
Better idea: on reading a post by a new-user within the 5 hours limit you violently rock in your armchair, repeating the mantra: that user didn't post, that post is not there, all is well, forgive him father for he has sinned. Then after 5 hours you allow yourself to reread the post in complete composure and harmony.

If you watched Men Behaving Badly you'll remember a scene where Tony used mazda as an insult after listening to someone drone on about mazdas for far too long. "You mazda" said he. But saying that I'd buy a skoda or a tradionally female car* and not give a damn. I'd probably go for a car that's reliable. I don't want to spend forever playing with its internals. I want a transportation device not another penis.

*Obviously not in pink though. There are limits.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 17:54   #10
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BesigedB
Apparantly it's tricky to do that on vbb - probably would involve setting a bunch of usergroup restrictions and then automatically moving people to the 'normal' group after the 5 hours are up.
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 18:31   #11
Ramihyn
Emperor

Ramihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud of

Add the PA bot-stopper to the forum login for anybody with less than 3 posts
Ramihyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 18:32   #12
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

wont stop them. for instance this spammer has a person behind it, trying to 'blend in' before the spree
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 18:39   #13
Mitc
NASA Health & Safety

Mitc is a splendid one to beholdMitc is a splendid one to beholdMitc is a splendid one to beholdMitc is a splendid one to beholdMitc is a splendid one to beholdMitc is a splendid one to beholdMitc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
wont stop them. for instance this spammer has a person behind it, trying to 'blend in' before the spree
Actually Phil I thought that GD may have someone who could offer some advice - you know, in the same way I offered advice on some threads you refered to and cutting remarks, rather like yours quoted here, on others.

If my selecting that icon for my post offends you I apologise.
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 19:18   #14
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

I still can't believe 2 threads started by bots have this many posts on them, and I know, by saying this I'm only adding to the dementia.
Unread 24 Oct 2006, 09:58   #15
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

it is general discussions, and a good topic is a good topic, no matter who or what posts it after all ?
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 16:06   #16
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

And with such enlightenment, the discussion ends .

Pity, i actually took about 10 mins to formulate a reply .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote