User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 17 Apr 2009, 12:40   #1
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
round 31 predictions

New round new predictions , and remember kids keep it clean
1. Asc
2. newdawn
3. xVx
4. Ct
5. Vgn
6. Rock
7. Fang
8. Orbit
9. Dlr
10. Hidden agenda
Thats how i see the top 10 for this rd i'll elaborate more when i get home ps. Apologies if it's badly formatted hard to do it good on the phone

Last edited by gzambo; 19 Apr 2009 at 16:41.
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2009, 13:20   #2
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: round 31 predictions

1. TOOTTHEALLIANCE
2. xVx
3. CT
4. ND
5. FAnG
6. VGN
7. Orbit
8. Rock
9. DLR
10. HA.

1+1 = 2

Asc will dominate, 5th Element will have a large influx of a certain group out of Asc so I don't see those going head to head a lot. CT will have enough selfish players to let the alliance function early on and ofcourse will fail to do anything in the alliance rankings.
Then ND after this round is weakened but will be around before newcomer FAnG (newcomer lol) claims the 5th place and by god I hope this doesn't mean disbanding.

Rest I do not care about.
Unread 17 Apr 2009, 13:22   #3
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold

1. Asc (or whatever names its gonna be)
2. CT
3. FAnG
4. ND
5. xVx
6. VGN
7. DLR
8. ROCK
9. F-Crew
10. HA.

EDIT : left the crew out!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"

Last edited by [DW]Entropy; 27 Apr 2009 at 22:04.
[DW]Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2009, 13:26   #4
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

I think this round is going to be one of the more difficult to predict due to the rich BG landscape. That said, I'm going to avoid flames for 'playing down the chances of Ascendancy' and give the following prediction:

1. Ascendancy
2. Ascendancy support tag #1
3. Ascendancy support tag #2
4. Ascendancy support tag #3
5. Ascendancy support tag #4
6. Ascendancy support tag #5
7. Ascendancy support tag #6
8. Ascendancy support tag #7
9. you get the picture.

Our 1000 members are going to rock you all.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2009, 14:19   #5
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

I dont see any of the Bg's having an effect on the ally ranking unless they group together similar to what xanadu were like
Unread 17 Apr 2009, 14:37   #6
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

FanG
Conspiracy
NewDawn
Ascendancy
DLR

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2009, 14:44   #7
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
I dont see any of the Bg's having an effect on the ally ranking unless they group together similar to what xanadu were like
Ascendancy has started many rounds it has won with a size similar to the BGs. I don't see any reason one of the BGs shouldn't gain a lot of momentum and manage to recruit the right players to win the round. And that's just one possible scenario. There may be others you (and I) don't see.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2009, 15:00   #8
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

#1 Asc

#2 ND
#3 CT

WAFHH somewhere in the lower top10, DLR a rank or 3 ahead of us.
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2009, 00:03   #9
Maka
insidious

Maka is an unknown quantity at this point

1. Ascendancy
2. NewDawn
3. CT
4. xVx
5. FAnG
6. VGN
7. ROCK
8. DLR
9. Orbit
10. HowlingRain

Something like this perhaps, I have no knowledge of any of these new BG's so obviously can't include them.
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2009, 00:10   #10
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

1. Asc
2. CT
3. xVx
4. ND
5. FAnG (basically disbanded)

Its hard to predict this round, other than Asc winning but judging from past performances.. i'd say that CT will grab #2 as if things get messy they like to fence/nap

I think xVx will grab 3rd, as ND/Fang will be the main ones Asc target if CT naps/fences. With FanG not see'ing the round out (only tag survives but basically disbanded like Omen was).
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2009, 00:23   #11
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1. Ascendancy
2. NewDawn
3. CT
4. xVx
5. VGN
6. FAnG
7. DLR
8. Orbit
9. ROCK
10. HowlingRain

Ascendancy will win. NewDawn will be solid as always. CT is the best of a bad bunch. VGN will do better than last round now that they got rid of their crappy HCs. :angels:

[edit]I forgot about the Liths in xVx. Revised my prediction accordingly.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 18 Apr 2009 at 01:13.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2009, 00:26   #12
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Who's in charge at VGN these days?
Unread 18 Apr 2009, 01:20   #13
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Mobrulz, Spazmic, Hylands, _are_ & some other guys that I really should be able to remember but can't.

edit: and Vice & wesseh apparently. Thanks centronic!

Last edited by Achilles; 18 Apr 2009 at 02:09.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2009, 01:25   #14
Centronic

Centronic has a spectacular aura aboutCentronic has a spectacular aura about

1. Asc
2. NewDawn
3. CT
4. xVx
5. TOF
6. FanG
7. DLR
8. Orbit
9. Rock
10. HR.

Vice and wesseh?

Last edited by Centronic; 18 Apr 2009 at 15:03.
Centronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2009, 05:27   #15
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

did the liths join xvx?

Well let me just tell you this xvx hc, asc will have 100% control of all your attacks, and there will probably be a relay from dc and members channel

I experienced this the hard way. Aslong as their weird "leaders" are in asc, they will relay all to them.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2009, 05:38   #16
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

1-asc
2-whoever cares the most
3-whoever builds the best fence
4-whoever naps asc / #2
5->7 every other ally
8-DLR
9-some BG
10-HA

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2009, 05:56   #17
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

#1 asc

anything else: entirely unpredictable.

ND/CT - usual contenders for top3
FanG - new alliance which fancies itself to be asc's biggest threat but falls short and has internal problems as a result due to peoples impatience
xVx - relatively solid and with some new blood
VGN - consistently decent and with a revitalised HC team apparently
ROCK - aiming to play more serious this time, normally t10 so anything can happen depending on politics

BG's - depending on politics they could finish anywhere from 2nd-20th tbh

i could guess what i think will happen beyond round win but that doesnt sound fun to me. sorry for being a spoil sport :P
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2009, 13:07   #18
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

#1 Ascendancy
#2 Whomever plays politics best. ND, CT and xVx are all good contenders.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2009, 13:37   #19
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

I noticed ToF aren't appearing in any top 10's, are they playing as a small tag or are they just not rated as a top 10 alliance any longer?
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2009, 14:23   #20
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

I predict FAnG will sadly struggle due to the same people leeching all of the defence.
Unread 18 Apr 2009, 16:23   #21
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Prediction is easy since there is lack of real opposition for Ascendancy. Looking at Planetarion these days I feel that there is need of a counterweight. We have Asc confirming they are full - looking at the opposition we got ct/nd/vgn/fang etc. who are struggling to recruit a full tag as we speak. win win situation..

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2009, 18:52   #22
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

asc already have xvx as flak alliance, along with ROCK which ALWAYS teams with them
this round just aint gonna be any fun

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 18 Apr 2009, 18:59   #23
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
asc already have xvx as flak alliance, along with ROCK which ALWAYS teams with them
Round 29 rock was with denial who were fighting asc
rounds 28 and 30 were the only 2 rds rock were napped to asc
Unread 18 Apr 2009, 19:26   #24
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Lets not forget the first round denial played ROCK didn't play and alot of their players played for denial

Prediction:
1) Asc (you can put this as my prediction untill the end of planetarion btw)

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2009, 21:45   #25
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

1. Asc
2. xVx
3. ND
4. CT
5. VGN

6.-10. fang/rock/orbit/tof/dlr
Unread 19 Apr 2009, 14:03   #26
eltsin
zawze^asc

eltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really nice

1. Asc
2. ND
3. xVx
4. CT

No idea about the rest.

zawze
Unread 19 Apr 2009, 15:04   #27
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

#1 Ascendancy, as usual.

No FAnG in the final top 10 ally listings because they'll do what they do best: Implode and disband mid-round, or merge with another alliance.
Unread 19 Apr 2009, 16:01   #28
Onim
the inquisition incarnate

Onim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to all

following predicting is based on rougly top7 alliances having around same amount of players , and all having at least 90 members to reach the limit. Its impossible to take into account future playerbase counts when making a viable predict on outcome so thats how i justify this

1. ND
2. Asc
3. CT
4. xVx
5. Vengeance
6. ROCK
7. FAnG
8. ToF
9. Orbit
10. DLR
11. Evo
12. to be named BG
13. HA
14. HR
15. F-Crew

Asc wont win due to early block forming against them by ND+VGN+1 or 2 BG's, vgn being the first one to bail out of it but bg's being the most reliable allies as they are not blinded by ranks but play for different goals. Smaller group attacks where all members of that group are active and have an internal competition within a bigger scale works; denial showed that in past, and i dont think this smaller-group approach is that much different when those groups are standalones instead of part of one alliance.

"It never hurts to Help!" [Eek the Cat]

Denying existence during r3-6 and back in denial since r22
Onim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2009, 16:58   #29
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onim View Post
following predicting is based on rougly top7 alliances having around same amount of players , and all having at least 90 members to reach the limit. Its impossible to take into account future playerbase counts when making a viable predict on outcome so thats how i justify this

1. ND
2. Asc
3. CT
4. xVx
5. Vengeance
6. ROCK
7. FAnG
8. ToF
9. Orbit
10. DLR
11. Evo
12. to be named BG
13. HA
14. HR
15. F-Crew

Asc wont win due to early block forming against them by ND+VGN+1 or 2 BG's, vgn being the first one to bail out of it but bg's being the most reliable allies as they are not blinded by ranks but play for different goals. Smaller group attacks where all members of that group are active and have an internal competition within a bigger scale works; denial showed that in past, and i dont think this smaller-group approach is that much different when those groups are standalones instead of part of one alliance.
Do you know this for a fact? That there is an organized effort to stop asc?
Personally I think they should just take last round as a hint and either start organizing properly or just lay down and die...
Unread 19 Apr 2009, 17:14   #30
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

ps: finishing between rank 15-20: InSomnia...
Yes we're playing

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 19 Apr 2009, 17:51   #31
Onim
the inquisition incarnate

Onim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
ps: finishing between rank 15-20: InSomnia...
Yes we're playing
did not know that, with this fact added i would place ins at rank 8 just above ToF , as long as they dont disband halfway through the round again..

about your comment elevator: i do not have proove, its more of an explanation of my prediction why asc wont be 1 in r31 (and its ofcourse also what i hope will be the ranks in the end)

"It never hurts to Help!" [Eek the Cat]

Denying existence during r3-6 and back in denial since r22
Onim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2009, 17:57   #32
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
did not know that, with this fact added i would place ins at rank 8 just above ToF , as long as they dont disband halfway through the round again..

about your comment elevator: i do not have proove, its more of an explanation of my prediction why asc wont be 1 in r31 (and its ofcourse also what i hope will be the ranks in the end)
Trust me m8, my prediction of 15-20 is ALOT more realistic.
And that's not calculating in our legendary disbanding skills...

Unread 19 Apr 2009, 19:14   #33
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:

1. ND
2. Asc
3. CT
4. xVx
5. Vengeance
6. ROCK
7. FAnG
8. ToF
9. Orbit
10. DLR
11. Evo
12. to be named BG
13. HA
14. HR
15. F-Crew

Optimistic to say the least.
Unread 19 Apr 2009, 20:04   #34
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

Also, what the hell is "to be named BG" ?
Unread 19 Apr 2009, 20:56   #35
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

I guess he means a BG that we don't actually know much about yet, but he thinks another BG will finish 12th.
Unread 19 Apr 2009, 21:46   #36
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

where the hell are wafhh
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2009, 22:05   #37
Centronic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
where the hell are wafhh
Underplaying your chances ofcourse! No doubt WAFHH bg will win next round, but! hush!
Unread 19 Apr 2009, 23:20   #38
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy
Also, what the hell is "to be named BG" ? :F
I presume he means KB's BG which doesn't have a name yet.
Unread 19 Apr 2009, 23:47   #39
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
I presume he means KB's BG which doesn't have a name yet.
Ah, that's a point. That's another BG that's keeping low then. I swear, every time I look at the forums there's another one emerging.
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 00:01   #40
VenoX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
where the hell are wafhh
#1 Evolution of WaFHH
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 00:15   #41
foreignrifles

foreignrifles is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
#1 Evolution of WaFHH
this ftw..
foreignrifles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 01:09   #42
Wishmaster
LDK

u think me and fox are gonna hold hands with another bg?!

I think not!

Quote:
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 01:26   #43
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Actually I think this is exactly the kind of e-sluttery Foxman is famous for. Best keep an eye on him Wishy!
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 01:38   #44
Centronic

Yeah, you never know what VenoX and Foxman might do together, or Killerbee..
And you would be holding hands alone
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 01:45   #45
Wishmaster
LDK

In a loss of words, I ll express all my emotions in a smiley.

Quote:
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 02:06   #46
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

I predict a round where no-one can be bothered to chase Asc for #1.

Oh wait I forgot about FanG, they might try till pt500.
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 07:12   #47
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
Actually I think this is exactly the kind of e-sluttery Foxman is famous for. Best keep an eye on him Wishy!
I e-slutted with Exi cause tbqfh it was in my, and VS best interest.

I e-slutted with Venox and denial as i tbh expected NoX to be better and have a fighting chance at #1, i saw Denial as a supporter in our fight for #1, not as a real contender themself(pretick ofc)

and based on this, we all know i would ofc try to ally Asc, not Venox, if i felt the need to be someones slave! <3
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 07:48   #48
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeyi View Post
I predict a round where no-one can be bothered to chase Asc for #1.

Oh wait I forgot about FanG, they might try till pt500.
"Heroes Die, And Legends Fall, But Angels Are Until Tick 648"
Classics say that.

I guess that Ascendancy wins, xVx gets #2 and other vultures fight over #3-#10
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 08:01   #49
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

After spending 2 rounds with VGN is rate them as my fav ally so far, great defenders, and a good defense system. Yes, there are new HC this round, but some of them lack experience with leading people and also in the game. Combine that with a large exodus of alot of their more talented players (and losing last thing i heard, losing several core members,) think it could be a hard round for a great ally.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 23:50   #50
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

1. ASC
2. xVx
3. CT
4. VGN
5. ND
6. ROCK
7. FAnG
8. ToF
9. Orbit
10. DLR

NewDawn being heavily depleted and playing a low key round will not be able to compete for the top spots. xVx with CarDi will schmooze up to asc for a safe second, and ct and vgn will compete between them and whomever does not crash the most will get the third spot.