User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 14 May 2007, 13:55   #1
Aidan

Aidan is an unknown quantity at this point
Rearrange the alliance scans page

Currently to change who is an alliance scanner you have to wait for a 100+ pages of scans to load first. Please split these 2 pages in the same way the tax log is separate to the main tax page. Would save me a lot of bandwidth and annoyance.
Unread 14 May 2007, 18:19   #2
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Rearrange the alliance scans page

Dupilicate of this thread. Still a good idea though
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
Closed Thread