User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Nov 2005, 21:05   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Fleets :o

Is it just me or does anyone else get really anal about fleet numbers. Basically I need to have even fleet numbers. I dont know why I just need to. Everything needs to be rounded up to the 100 or 1000th or 500th, it cant be something like 2759 tzen it needs to either be 2500 tzen or 3000 tzen. Am I alone in my weirdness?
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 21:45   #2
[ND]Kar

[ND]Kar is just really nice[ND]Kar is just really nice[ND]Kar is just really nice[ND]Kar is just really nice
Re: Fleets :o

nah, feel the same way
For me
And I'm Feeling Good
[ND]Kar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 21:51   #3
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

NO!

God last round it annoyed me SOO much when i had uneven stolen ships!
I HATE IT.

My fleets ALWAYS had to be rounded numbers \o/

Last edited by Benneh; 22 Nov 2005 at 21:56.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 21:52   #4
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Is it just me or does anyone else get really anal about fleet numbers. Basically I need to have even fleet numbers. I dont know why I just need to. Everything needs to be rounded up to the 100 or 1000th or 500th, it cant be something like 2759 tzen it needs to either be 2500 tzen or 3000 tzen. Am I alone in my weirdness?
fair dues... nothing weird about it
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 22:18   #5
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I've always been like that too. It was like that when building aswell :/
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 23:01   #6
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

I prefer rounder numbers myself, but I can live with it when things aren't nice and round.
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 23:33   #7
Haarken
Faithful Pony

Haarken is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont care one bit whether they are rounded to nearest ten, fifty or hundred. To be honest as long as I still have ships I'm a happy bunny.
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 23:49   #8
PoSSeSSeD

PoSSeSSeD can only hope to improve

pig - I am going to be completely honest here and admit something....

I LOVE YOU MAN !!!

I was doing the old "what race should I be?" thing at the start of the round and as much as I wanted to go Zik, I couldnt.... I just couldnt stand the thought of un-even ship counts... a 9 here and 3 there and 4 over there.... It's just unbarable... On certain occasions I have to settle for the odd 750 or 250 but always tried to stick to the 100's or 1000's

I am not alone after all...

Unread 23 Nov 2005, 00:00   #9
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

your all obsessive freaks

get over it you faggots, it's numbers in a ****ing game
i have it whatever way my res is spread.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 00:02   #10
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
so thats 7 vipers and 21 mosquitos then

SEE ITS JUST NOT NICE
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 00:42   #11
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

oh, i am very definately in the same boat, but i dont mind a 250 or 750 either (though they are usually the current work in progress to the next 500 or 1000 etc ).
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 01:41   #12
jian_yee
PGLee

jian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to behold

yeah round numbers ftw...
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 11:12   #13
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
your all obsessive freaks

get over it you faggots, it's numbers in a ****ing game
qft.
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 11:17   #14
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

My nickname is Noah02 and i have a problem ( Noah02 hugs the room)

Round number's Anonymous welcome to your first session.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 11:50   #15
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough

I cant have 1300 of a ship type, i have to save from 1200 to 1400

same with 13000-13900....

Non multiples of 100 make me cry
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 11:53   #16
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I build in whole 50's, 100's, 250's, 500's or 1000's. I can't make myself have a fleet that has uneven numbers, unless I got inc and have to spend as much res as possible. At wich point I spend all, so that I make the defenders' number of casualty go down.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 12:46   #17
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Simply cant do it when implaying Zik, makes me go crazy tbh

even shipnumbers ftw \o/

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 15:28   #18
Ali
Subh HC

Ali is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the rough

That's why all the cool guys go Zik
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 01:15   #19
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

\o/ I have brethern!

I always order ships per 25, or preferably send out round number like 50 or 100.
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 02:15   #20
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I've always liked that myself, but as a zik i can't be that choosy anymore
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 02:37   #21
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Normally I would round up to the nearest 100, 500 or 1000. This round I'm Terran, and building mostly DE and BS ships, which makes that kind of rounding up prohibitively expensive. That said, I do at least aim to have even numbers, so I'm not entirely cured yet.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 02:41   #22
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

I always like to have round numbers as well, so when I lose ships in combat first thing i do is go round them up

Annoys me when I dont notice i'm short of one resource and dont order a round number

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 07:05   #23
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

It appears that some of us have OCD...

And yes, I'm the same
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 09:25   #24
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

I order in round numbers, but I'm quite happy to have a fleet uneven as hell.

Unread 24 Nov 2005, 14:11   #25
Thex
Average Thex

Thex will become famous soon enoughThex will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
Annoys me when I dont notice i'm short of one resource and dont order a round number
Round numbers for and yes being short on a resources and having your order truncated it even more annoying - it's like you have ordered an uneven number yourself!

My alliance is [BIG]ger than yours

[ex LOST], [ex IF], [ex G-II]
Thex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2005, 17:16   #26
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Me to babe...
Nice and clean numbers ftw

I'd prolly go mad as a zik
So.. unclean
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]