User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 5 Feb 2009, 16:29   #1
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold
i'm done.

Quote:
GAME IS CLOSED
The server seems to have lost power and as a result we had massive db corruption.
The game has been rolled back to tick 279 (10:30 gmt), the game will reopen at 10:00 gmt on friday and tick will happen at 11:00 gmt.
All fleets have been recalled.

Apologies for all the problems caused.

Regards,
PA Team.
The PA Team
I'm done with PA. The first thing I'll do tomorrow when the game will go back up will be to delete my account.

I wish a lot of luck to the PATeam with galaxytarion, they'll sure as hell need it.

-ricoshay
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 16:33   #2
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future
Re: i'm done.

I refuse to spend more time on a game where my time is continually wasted. Twice in one week is more than I'm prepared to accept.

I appreciate the rolling back might "hurt players who safely recalled their fleet", but it's hurt the community a lot more.

As richoshay said, good luck with Galaxytarion, I won't playing.
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 16:36   #3
Yorga
Old Pharte

Yorga is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging.Retard View Post
I refuse to spend more time on a game where my time is continually wasted.
Isn't that part of the definition of playing a game?
Yorga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 16:40   #4
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

feel like quitting to

two rollbacks, and this one hurts me more then the other

(last time i lost out on 5k cat cr and 20k cat co (might have been more cause a second wave was going to land at eta 1 at a galmate )

this time i lose out on cat co again, (target fc'd himself) and landing two waves on a guy twice my size.

so lost precious cat ships, and score boost

**** this game

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 16:41   #5
eltsin
zawze^asc

eltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really niceeltsin is just really nice

16:33:33 <@Theam> !quote malice
16:33:34 <@Munin> <@jesterina> but never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by incompetence
eltsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 16:43   #6
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

I think I will be joining you all.
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 17:01   #7
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Oh you fking emoquitting retards.

I ll come down to wherever u live in easterneurope and analrape you if u quit.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 17:03   #8
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Good luck with the round wishy. Personally I'm just not up for putting the effort in to try and beat you guys if it's likely to be arbitrarily rendered void. It's just not worth it man.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 17:03   #9
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

says wish whos gal and planet were getting raped back to round 3
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 17:09   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Unlike ricoshay I won't be bothering to log in to actually click the delete planet button.
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 17:09   #11
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post

It's not an emo quit, theres no hard feelings. I didn't have any major caps I'm bitter about. I just don't think I can I can warrant spending more evenings to have them undone. Particularly when I feel they didn't need to be undone.
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 17:15   #12
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder how many people claiming to be quitting are bluffing (here/elsewhere)...
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 17:18   #13
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Welcome to the emoquitters club ricoshay! You too Achi, JBG, and the rest.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 17:25   #14
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Quick - restart the s3xytime alliance.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105

Last edited by ArcChas; 5 Feb 2009 at 17:30.
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 17:26   #15
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

realy unsure if i cba to play anymore now be glad its not that far to kick my ass wish
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 17:32   #16
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

If they didn't recall fleets I wouldn't be bothered.

It's perfectly logical to open the game now, allow people over 12 hours before the ticker starts to hit recall and then restart the ticker right where we left off.

Opposed to: recalling all fleets, losing 24 hours of game time, screwing up lots of attacks, pissing off a lot of people by wasting their evening, night & morning.

If PA team's excuse is that it's policy to rollback and recall, let me point a few things out:

-Is it also policy to add untested features midround?
-If the policy makes no logical sense, you still want to stand by it?
-It's the last round, why not listen to us.. once...
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 17:36   #17
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Sure, it's Round 30 - they're due to start listening any minute now!
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 17:48   #18
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

PT 283 Congratulations you have successfully completed the Rolback quest which was to emoquit after another fantastic rollback. For your troubles you are rewarded with 6 asteroids of each type and kick in the nuts
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 17:57   #19
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

L O L
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 18:05   #20
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of

I find threads like this rather amusing. Clearly none of you remember back in the "good old days" of planetarion when server down time was a weekly if not daily occurrence, massive lag, and all kinds of other problems. While it is annoying that the game has gone down twice in the last week, it's still way better then it used to be.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 18:06   #21
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

they didnt rollback then did they?
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 18:08   #22
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

I'm just waiting for one alliance blaming another alliance for "hacking" the game...that would bring back some good memories.

and monroe has a good point. but, if a car today started to break down every other week people "might" complain.

personally I blame wish, and last weekends hangover which made me make an account :/
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 18:13   #23
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:

cause once again you earned on the game being rollbacked.. we were facerolling your gal (apart from rock who did their normal stuff apparently and donate salvage)...

EMO EMO EMO! LET THERE BE EMO!

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 18:13   #24
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevator
and monroe has a good point.
Then maybe he could make his good point in this thread, because that wasn't one.

The "good old days" didn't make me pay for this assfisting. The "good old days" didn't have a rollback and all fleets recalled. The "good old days" had too many players and system failing to cope with it, not cock all players an incompetent team causing the fail. The "good old days" .... were good.
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 18:17   #25
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

sorry rr, should have said he had "a point" and not a "good point".
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 18:19   #26
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
Quick - restart the s3xytime alliance.
SEXYTIME ALLIANZ HAVE BEEN REVIVED AND ARE NOW RECRUITING!
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 18:30   #27
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

YaY!!!!1!

(Can we have a NAP)?
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 18:53   #28
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

ready to emoquit in #s3xytime

Finally retired
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 19:16   #29
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueArmy View Post
cause once again you earned on the game being rollbacked.. we were facerolling your gal (apart from rock who did their normal stuff apparently and donate salvage)...

EMO EMO EMO! LET THERE BE EMO!
really?

most was covered when I went. I know all on me were covered or shitty landings for u guys. the others wholanded where ct / rock.
Did asc really get through on that much compared to the amount of fleets they sent our way? You might have, I was at uni all day pretty much.
The salvage donations alone where almost enough to make up for roidlosses though I think.

And, once again? Can u remind me what happened last time? I was so drunk I dont remmeber anything than waking up late next afternoon and the game being down.

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 19:35   #30
HeimdallR

last time there were some quest issues

people found themselves getting 1000 roids and 6k xp for completing quests

Finally retired
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 19:40   #31
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
last time there were some quest issues

people found themselves getting 1000 roids and 6k xp for completing quests
pretty sure wish wondered how wish/omen gained on it last time, not what happened
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 19:46   #32
RuBBeR
speCTacular

RuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura about

why have a fcking rollback anyways, 90% of the people's fleets will have landed or will be eta 4 or less. Maybe their where some dayraids going on but they could of been recalled. Come on it was past 14.00 game time for gods sake.

Once again this just shows how retarted pa team is.
R30 BREAK

RuBBeR has a speCTacular aura about
RuBBeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 20:34   #33
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
PT 283 Congratulations you have successfully completed the Rolback quest which was to emoquit after another fantastic rollback. For your troubles you are rewarded with 6 asteroids of each type and kick in the nuts
Cause thats the reward you'd want if you are quitting!

Dont let Rinoa make up quests!

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 20:46   #34
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Rumour has it ricoshay is considering not emoquitting.

Can some of you slag him off for being an attention whoring faggot? I can't quit unless he does ;(
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 21:48   #35
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
really?

most was covered when I went. I know all on me were covered or shitty landings for u guys. the others wholanded where ct / rock.
Did asc really get through on that much compared to the amount of fleets they sent our way? You might have, I was at uni all day pretty much.
The salvage donations alone where almost enough to make up for roidlosses though I think.

And, once again? Can u remind me what happened last time? I was so drunk I dont remmeber anything than waking up late next afternoon and the game being down.
salvage donations didnt come from us atleast
i know a lot of asc were eta 1-3 from roids and xp (including myself)... and a few had landed... quit asking for reasonable arguments when we are emoraging though..

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 22:15   #36
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

You had lost 1,8k roids already and I know you would have lost atleast 1k more bringing you down below 6k
Unread 5 Feb 2009, 23:43   #37
Wishmaster
LDK

still more than any asc gal.

AM I RITE?!

Quote:
Unread 6 Feb 2009, 00:06   #38
Cutthroat
Skydivin' Rodent Pony

Cutthroat is an unknown quantity at this point

Beautiful. The same ol' whine as back in the day...

hirr HC #7
Cutthroat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2009, 00:15   #39
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutthroat View Post
Beautiful. The same ol' whine as back in the day...
Yup, isn't it lovely how one emoquits and others start to argue in the same thread what alliance/gal/player is the elitest

see you around rico
Unread 6 Feb 2009, 00:26   #40
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

tenner says these fags who say they will quit don't. Its precisely the same reason u feel like quitting that means u wont.

The only quitters will be the ones u don't hear about
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2009, 00:49   #41
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know all on me were covered or shitty landings for u guys.
Pfft, you only looked covered. Last waves were just fakedef!

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2009, 00:58   #42
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart View Post
tenner says these fags who say they will quit don't. Its precisely the same reason u feel like quitting that means u wont.

The only quitters will be the ones u don't hear about
idd

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2009, 01:22   #43
[SH]Valle
Flying Hamster

[SH]Valle is an unknown quantity at this point

signed.
Unread 6 Feb 2009, 02:49   #44
Stylez1877
Honour above pr0n

Stylez1877 is an unknown quantity at this point

and after all these years, it turns out Wishmaster is still a big headed queer.
figures.
Round 5:The End of Tim3 9:23:9 (NRK)
Round 6: Sekigahari of Malakhi 13:15:6 (Guild)
Round 7: =- Arutha -= The Prince of Krondor 29:17:13 (NoS)
Round 8: Forget..(Adelante/Fang)
Round 9: 5:5:7 1010100101101010 of 101101010110 (NoS)
Stylez1877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2009, 04:29   #45
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Apparantly Omen were getting bashed to ****, So Wish ordered, YES ORDERED, newt to hack OMAC main operation tower in ireland through cybercontrosive unbernatural coding and force this roll back so Omen keep their roids etc.

However this can only mean one thing, Omen once again have been labelled cheats

Killmark, Newt, WHOS NEXT!!

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2009, 04:49   #46
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Well, i wanted to quit last rollback but THESTOOM told me to keep on playing..... please do not tell me to do that again!

I LOVE the community but i ****ing HATE this game!

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2009, 05:23   #47
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Apparantly Omen were getting bashed to ****, So Wish ordered, YES ORDERED, newt to hack OMAC main operation tower in ireland through cybercontrosive unbernatural coding and force this roll back so Omen keep their roids etc.

However this can only mean one thing, Omen once again have been labelled cheats

Killmark, Newt, WHOS NEXT!!
soz
was just wish that were getting bashed, rest of us were going +roids
so wish is clearly and egoistic ****
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2009, 11:30   #48
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylez1877 View Post
and after all these years, it turns out Wishmaster is still a big headed queer.
figures.
who the **** are you?

Why would I change?

Quote:
Unread 6 Feb 2009, 12:30   #49
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkelGraf View Post
I LOVE the community but i ****ing HATE this game!
QFT

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2009, 13:50   #50
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough

I am appalled by the number of whiners in this game.. It should be called emotarion...

So shut the **** up and play you emoquitting morons..
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy
-CP- is offline   Reply With Quote