User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 18:18   #201
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Winners of R17 (1up not included)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
why does every thread turn into childish bickering? seriously, stfu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
if that made sense i would mabey understand your chance of a flame at me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
"I. AM. #1! 2 is not a winner, 3 nobody remembers. I. AM. #1! Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
Sadly, you're lack of readingskills just once more makes u ridicule urself on AD
I think i want to cry, sadly i was out all day so i was too late to get these prize examples.

Shite, the whole lot of it. Take this as the "next time you're banned" post.

Any replies to my pm, any on the thread get deleted.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 18:47   #202
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
get a grip.

The thread in question is here:

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=189663

And the reason for this bug still being here is because they are unsure of how to fix it. So instead of risking opening a can of worms, they allow this to be there.

Rather a known evil, than one that is unknown.
well the known evil in this case wasnt a big issue until some ppl use it on a regular basis, if its used a bit now and then or by misstake its a "feature" if it is like it have been seen latly its an abuse of the feature aka bug as it makes it possible to dodge the bashlimit without the cost of growing too big.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 18:59   #203
Gimmick
Banned

Gimmick is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
well the known evil in this case wasnt a big issue until some ppl use it on a regular basis, if its used a bit now and then or by misstake its a "feature" if it is like it have been seen latly its an abuse of the feature aka bug as it makes it possible to dodge the bashlimit without the cost of growing too big.
Oh come on most people use it, its been talked about and used for ages. Also on dodging the bashlimit did you not play previous rounds at all? Thats what you used to do spend up, lower your score and attack planets you normally couldnt. There is nothing wrong with it. Until pa team say it is against the EULA I and many others shall carry on using it.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 19:03   #204
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimmick
Oh come on most people use it, its been talked about and used for ages. Also on dodging the bashlimit did you not play previous rounds at all? Thats what you used to do spend up, lower your score and attack planets you normally couldnt. There is nothing wrong with it. Until pa team say it is against the EULA I and many others shall carry on using it.
well most ppl dont cancel the production within tick so the value lower and the res is safe
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 19:08   #205
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc

eXilition does not cherry pick rounds. It doesn't play only odd number rounds either! The alliance will play whenever it has the manpower to do so. Personally, I will never play a round (again) that overlap with my exams and all three others have difficulties playing a part in the alliance throughout the year. After playing a game that takes up hours a day, six months or more a year on and off since 2000/2001, I consider that a sensible choice.
I'd just like to say that if you could please pm me the school you go to, so I can avoid it all possible costs, I'd be muchly appreciative. This is nothing personal mind you, just, holy carp you guys have a LOT of exams. Seems the exams have been running for two straight rounds now. I really don't like exams, and do give my sympathies that you have been stuck with 5-6ish straight months of them.

Now you're trying to tell me that a whole alliance of 50+ guys are stuck with this same scenario? Makes me raise an eyebrow at any rate =/
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 19:19   #206
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
Now you're trying to tell me that a whole alliance of 50+ guys are stuck with this same scenario? Makes me raise an eyebrow at any rate =/
He can not play because of exams. The "all three others" part, is not referring to the rest of the players in the alliance, it's referring to the rest of the HC. Letting the alliance play without HC is apparently (and understandably) not viable.

I don't think he was trying to tell you that the entire alliance of 50+ players are stuck with the same scenario, not at all. If he was, I'm quite sure it would lead to a lot of raised eyebrows.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 20:01   #207
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Yeah, turn to insults, thats always a big hit.

So the fact that the night Omen had 25% roidloss and Insomnia popped up on Omen planets was a pure coincidence?

Cut the crap for once and atleast admit what you did. 1up didnt do anything wrong, they saw their golden opportunity to win the round and Insomnia handed it to them.

But atleast you didnt fold this round, that gotta count for something.
eh? Admit what?

Never said we didn't hit Omen with 1up, I said it was Omens lack of willingness that made us do it...

-Jonas-

Retired
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 20:28   #208
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
the only looser in that decision was omen imho

plain fact is, you had 2 chances to do something with the backing of several alliances and you refused. theres only so many chances we gonna offer you
While I respect you and all and greatly admire the work you've accomplished with Insomnia, Omen has still played a better round then you guys and eventhough they'll only end #2, they outperformed you aswell (unless you catch up ofc).

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 20:29   #209
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
In contrast, Exilition will take months to prepare
WHAT PLANET DID YOU COME FROM?

And just to make this post stay on the topic: I think SiN and xVx are one of the few winners with a pretty nice average score. I'm not surprised about the ranks in top 10 at the moment.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 20:30   #210
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
im not wound up at all m8, clearly you dont know me well enuf to know when im wound up and when im not

i just enjoy a good heated debate....and tbh robban/mighteh & maxmillian give me a good heated debate
That's not a debate, that's just 2 idiots sprouting nonsence in the hope to piss off asmuch 1up pple or, in this case, you

FA Gaming community

Unread 1 Jun 2006, 20:37   #211
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
That's not a debate, that's just 2 idiots sprouting nonsence in the hope to piss off asmuch 1up pple or, in this case, you
clearly you didnt read my post did you? if you had you will notice i say that it isnt pissing me off merely entertaining me...next time read the post please Kjel..

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 20:40   #212
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
clearly you didnt read my post did you? if you had you will notice i say that it isnt pissing me off merely entertaining me...next time read the post please Kjel..
How about, my dear friend, you read MY post and the realize I said "IN THE HOPE TO PISS OFF" meaning they are hoping it pisses off you or 1up.

I did not say it actually works, I don't really care about it either.

I expect an apology on your next reply.

FA Gaming community

Unread 1 Jun 2006, 20:42   #213
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
I expect an apology on your next reply.
your a laugh a minute m8...perhaps you would like to apologise for every single post you have mis-interpretted... :P

i expect an apology on your next reply

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....

Last edited by Mek; 1 Jun 2006 at 20:50.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 20:47   #214
Samandmel

Samandmel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
eh? Admit what?

Never said we didn't hit Omen with 1up, I said it was Omens lack of willingness that made us do it...

-Jonas-
I dont understand how Omens lack of willingness ....(if there was any as from my posistion thats what we where there to do as we wanted the 1 spot and from what what I have read on these posts so far, it would seem we where the only 1. The others seem to have been happy for second)

Can lead to you attacking with 1up ? The enemy you seem to hint we where all expected to attack.

To me, all your actions done where knock\kill and roid the Alliance that could and would have taken a good fight to 1up while you and ND could happly gone off roiding the rest of the universe... and probarly at some stage while we where happly fighting 1up overtaken the two of us.

I am obviously missing something as I cant see the "MADE" bit to totaly reversing your targeting and polictical agenda as all the talk before rd 17 was who could take on 1up to win the round not who can join with 1up to take 2nd ? then again Im not an HC and have a great polictical mind
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 21:07   #215
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Stealth mode engaged.

Thread ended.

Lokken blamed.

Victory toasted.