User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 31 May 2006, 07:51   #101
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Winners of R17 (1up not included)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
Id put money on Omen finishing 3rd or 4th this round, theyve got nothing in there locker.
Yeah. I'd bet on Insomnia and ND finishing 6th or 7th, they've got nothing in their locker. Great, Veil, that you can give such a huge contribution to the thread repeating the same thing all over with never really adding anything to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Ok, the first time you approached you talked to us on a Saturday night, asking for help from Monday onward. Not surprisingly we already had raids sorted for that Saturday night and they happened to be on you. You just couldn't see past the fact that we hit you and let that one night get in the way of any chance you had at the number one spot.

I will admit that I don't actually know what happened at the meeting. What I do know is that at one stage you would only hit 1up if we launched 6 ticks before you (I don't know if this corresponded with the meeting or not).
Oh, really? Still, the "first" time I approached ND it was Wednesday, and my suggestion was turned down. Thursday, ND came back to me with the same suggestion, which was promptly accepted. The night after, they coordinated with Insomnia on us. Sunday, we were approached to a negotiation regarding ceasefire and attacks on 1up. (Timeline goes from Wednesday 10th May onwards). Your facts are rather flawed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid
It COULD have been a lot different if early in the round they'd hit Omen for longer - then insisted as part of any ceasefire that Omen joined in attacking 1up as part of the deal. By backing off Omen too soon they left themselves in an untenable situation.
Neither of them ever had the resiliency to hit us longer; the both times they were on it, one of them backed off after two nights of getting hit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
and a memberbase doesnt define your tactical effectiveness your command does, as they are the one who decide what tactics are used and if they mess up its on their heads imho. so on a scale of 1 - 10 for tactical 1337ness this round id give Omen a 2.5...could do better, see me after class
I'd give Insomnia 1 if their goal was to win the round, and 8 if their goal was to finish second. They never had the chance to win the round, and politically they did everything that could be done to prevent them from winning the round, even further than to what Omen did.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 31 May 2006, 07:58   #102
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Neither of them ever had the resiliency to hit us longer; the both times they were on it, one of them backed off after two nights of getting hit.
god keizari, your a laugh a minute m8. YOU were the one who approached US for a ceasefire keizari, not the other way around

please stop trying to big yourself up to be something your not

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Unread 31 May 2006, 08:02   #103
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
god keizari, your a laugh a minute m8. YOU were the one who approached US for a ceasefire keizari, not the other way around

please stop trying to big yourself up to be something your not
Erm... At which point did I approach anyone with a ceasefire? Could you contact me on IRC and show logs? That's as false as a claim could go, I personally never approached Insomnia nor ND with a cease. At least of my memory. Joining the "meeting" was in no way an approach of ceasefire, while we actually had plans for the night settled (which were changed, at that point; admitted, we should have proceeded with them).
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 31 May 2006, 08:06   #104
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

i think omen will finish 4th of 5th
Unread 31 May 2006, 08:08   #105
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

No but seriously, looking at your roid growth, last nite you did okay, but overall i think your alliance is being outclass. considering the start your alliance had you should be in a much stronger position that you are now.

you political game was weak.
Unread 31 May 2006, 08:11   #106
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Erm... At which point did I approach anyone with a ceasefire? Could you contact me on IRC and show logs? That's as false as a claim could go, I personally never approached Insomnia nor ND with a cease. At least of my memory.
Quote:
<Keiz^afk> Hehe
<Keiz^afk> So, giving it thought, I reckon a ceasefire between us effective today would be wise. 1up already has a fair lead on roids (once they tag their high ranking caths), and they've hoarded enough resources for at least +10-25% extra score to their current totals, so they're obviously getting away with us bickering.
better yet i can paste them here for everyone to see

from that i see mr keizari asking for a ceasefire dont i?

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Unread 31 May 2006, 08:12   #107
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
No but seriously, looking at your roid growth, last nite you did okay, but overall i think your alliance is being outclass. considering the start your alliance had you should be in a much stronger position that you are now.

you political game was weak.
You're not exactly saying anything new here. Can you claim, f.ex, Insomnia's or NewDawn's political game being strong (I assume here both were setting their pre-round goals on #1 finish)? I think the only one with a strong political game so far would be 1up. We're here for our first round, and we've done a few mistakes while on it but as said we're still around, and our lockers certainly aren't "empty".
Unread 31 May 2006, 08:15   #108
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
better yet i can paste them here for everyone to see

from that i see mr keizari asking for a ceasefire dont i?
Oh yes, my memory doing tricks. Now could you insert the context so I could also read my logs? Yes, I found the context.

http://www.geocities.com/keyzari/log.txt

Excuse me for the long IRC log but I felt the need to add the context to Mek's part. Jonas suggested a cease, we agreed to it.

You have 12 hours to put this on a link. After that, I will delete this log - Lok

- Linked it, sorry once again.

Last edited by Tietäjä; 31 May 2006 at 09:35.
Unread 31 May 2006, 08:44   #109
Veil05
NE

Quote:
You're not exactly saying anything new here. Can you claim, f.ex, Insomnia's or NewDawn's political game being strong (I assume here both were setting their pre-round goals on #1 finish)? I think the only one with a strong political game so far would be 1up. We're here for our first round, and we've done a few mistakes while on it but as said we're still around, and our lockers certainly aren't "empty".
I’m not saying there alliance played a perfect game, far from it, looking at how different your past month has been id say... they have excelled, were you have not. You’re alliance has been ranked 1st and 2nd for 95% of the past month. Were as Insomnia (who now “in my opinion” looks like taking second) has been 3rd and 4th the past month. You lost 20% of your roids in the past week, in fairness you have won some back. Insomnia on the other hand seems to have gradually won roids over the past month.

If your alliances manages to come second, I will humbly apologise. Good luck.
Unread 31 May 2006, 09:21   #110
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
11:27:45] <Keiz^afk> So, giving it thought, I reckon a ceasefire between us effective today would be wise. 1up already has a fair lead on roids (once they tag their high ranking caths), and they've hoarded enough resources for at least +10-25% extra score to their current totals, so they're obviously getting away with us bickering.
I'd just like to point out for the benefit of the forum that under no circumstances was this line of IRC an offer of a ceasefire from Keizari.
Unread 31 May 2006, 10:02   #111
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
Both NewDawn and Insomnia WISH they would have our mamberbase, our tools, and some of our command. (Afterall, it worked better then theirs)
lol. who is this guy?

Retired
Unread 31 May 2006, 10:30   #112
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Finally, the thread is here. Omen whining about everyone and everything.

For the Omens wondering why you're ending 4th instead of 1st(or atleast having a much better chance of ending 1st):

After the two fights ND/Insomnia had with Omen/Angles, things settled down and it became clearer and clearer how much of a lead 1up actually had. Them clearly taking advantage of the wars among the top allies(at the point) had left them in a very good position.

Omen approached Insomnia and ND(afaik?) to reduce 1up. Angels was also in on the planning. Everyone was ready, but then Omen HC had "trust issues". They wanted Insomnia and ND to go in first, and Omen would come in later. This was because they were afraid of backstabbing, but when Omen asks us for help, they are not in the position to make such demands... Logically both ND and Insomnia pulled out, theese were under no conditions acceptable terms for either alliance.

Then Angels came(no idea if it was HC approved or not, but I had Angels Officers and members PM me to join on 1up). They told me Omen didn't want to join, but apparently Angels were ready(wether this was a trick to get us to attack 1up before Omen did, so we would get all the backfire, I have no idea about)

Around the same time, Omen HC talked to me again. Said Angels we'rent up for it, but they wanted to hit 1up nevertheless. I said Insomnia were interested, but didnt hear anything for days.

Finally, having realized that Insomnia would not win unless 1up and Omen got into a devastating fight, we tried to get Omen in on 1up one last time. They agreed once more to hit em, but 3 days went and nothing happened.

So I went to talk to Sid. Since Omen didnt' have the balls to go on 1up, we simply had to make em grow some. It took me and Sid 11 minutes to agree to hit Omen(logically this was a dream situation for 1up, who actually were planning to hit Insomnia at the time, to reduce potential Omen allies for a later fight). We let a few days pass and then went for it. Omen who had agreed to hit 1up with Insomnia for weeks, now found themselves without allies, they actually had a small thing going on at Gates planet already, so ND wasnt much happy about them either.

This left Omen in a bad position, but for a few days they really stood up for themselves. I was impressed that they finally showed some real strenght, but unfortunatley it didnt last for long. I don't think Omen can win this round anymore, but god knows they had their chances.

So any Omen HC saying we've had an Omen vendetta please try to be honest for once. I do know ND said they would never let Omen win preround, but we never did that. You played it wrong. Good luck next round( I sure hope you play, with eXilition returning and all, it will be an interesting round)

-Jonas-

Retired
Unread 31 May 2006, 11:31   #113
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

'If you are first you are first.
If you are second you are nothing.'

- Bill Shankly -
Unread 31 May 2006, 11:39   #114
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
'If you are first you are first.
If you are second you are nothing.'

- Bill Shankly -
Unless you're fourth and get into Europe via the qualifiers.
Unread 31 May 2006, 11:45   #115
Treveler

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Well when he was around it actually were the Champion's lea.... ehh Cup!
Unread 31 May 2006, 11:48   #116
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Despite what Jonas has said, Insomnia and Omen seem quite closely matched in score [though obviously not roids]. The most interesting thing I've found looking here is that 1up's roids leap up just before Omen's roids drop, but Omen's roids don't go to Insomnia (who if anything have started to level out a bit on the roid front) and only go somewhat to 1up, who seem to be gaining from the situation most. Actually, in the last few days, Omen seem to be coming back a bit from the roid count, and pulling away slightly from Insomnia in score. I think that the battle for second will go down to the wire - well done to Omen if 1up and Insomnia are both hitting them, tbh. They seem to be showing that they can take it when the going gets tough.

Btw, well done on all the political arguing on who should have done what. I have to say I didn't read a lot of it

tbh, in terms of alliances, surely:

1) 1up have shown that it's pretty stupid to think that they can't play, and that they still a/the major force in the universe

2) Omen have shown that they're not so "Phraktos-/Absolute"esque as some made out.
3) Insomnia have shown they're a pretty decent alliance now, after being 'midtable' for a long while. ND are still up there, but don't appear to be able to make that final step - stronger and more consistent than Angels though.
4) Angels are still lacking that killer something, hence being now a lot closer to Subh/xVx/F-Crew than they were (due to NAPing with Omen and being co-targetted? I don't know how they were dealt with - I'm sure all the alliances have their view on it).

It'll be interesting to see if Omen disappears and eXil reappears next round, and how the newer/smaller alliances in the bottom half of the top 15 or so handle next round - I'm sure there's more around than they were, that are semi-stable, and I think that's a positive sign.

Last edited by Appocomaster; 31 May 2006 at 12:01.
Unread 31 May 2006, 12:05   #117
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
It'll be interesting to see if Omen disappears and eXil reappears next round, and how the newer/smaller alliances in the bottom half of the top 15 or so handle next round - I'm sure there's more around than they were, that are semi-stable, and I think that's a positive sign.
It's been confirmed to me that next round will be an eXilition round. Essentially what we are seeing is the newest way to combat burnout: the memberbases are fairly similar but the officers/HC change depending on which alliance/tag is playing.
Unread 31 May 2006, 12:10   #118
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas

For the Omens wondering why you're ending 4th instead of 1st(or atleast having a much better chance of ending 1st):

After the two fights ND/Insomnia had with Omen/Angles, things settled down and it became clearer and clearer how much of a lead 1up actually had. Them clearly taking advantage of the wars among the top allies(at the point) had left them in a very good position.

Omen approached Insomnia and ND(afaik?) to reduce 1up. Angels was also in on the planning. Everyone was ready, but then Omen HC had "trust issues". They wanted Insomnia and ND to go in first, and Omen would come in later. This was because they were afraid of backstabbing, but when Omen asks us for help, they are not in the position to make such demands... Logically both ND and Insomnia pulled out, theese were under no conditions acceptable terms for either alliance.

Then Angels came(no idea if it was HC approved or not, but I had Angels Officers and members PM me to join on 1up). They told me Omen didn't want to join, but apparently Angels were ready(wether this was a trick to get us to attack 1up before Omen did, so we would get all the backfire, I have no idea about)

Around the same time, Omen HC talked to me again. Said Angels we'rent up for it, but they wanted to hit 1up nevertheless. I said Insomnia were interested, but didnt hear anything for days.

Finally, having realized that Insomnia would not win unless 1up and Omen got into a devastating fight, we tried to get Omen in on 1up one last time. They agreed once more to hit em, but 3 days went and nothing happened.

So I went to talk to Sid. Since Omen didnt' have the balls to go on 1up, we simply had to make em grow some. It took me and Sid 11 minutes to agree to hit Omen(logically this was a dream situation for 1up, who actually were planning to hit Insomnia at the time, to reduce potential Omen allies for a later fight). We let a few days pass and then went for it. Omen who had agreed to hit 1up with Insomnia for weeks, now found themselves without allies, they actually had a small thing going on at Gates planet already, so ND wasnt much happy about them either.

This left Omen in a bad position, but for a few days they really stood up for themselves. I was impressed that they finally showed some real strenght, but unfortunatley it didnt last for long. I don't think Omen can win this round anymore, but god knows they had their chances.

So any Omen HC saying we've had an Omen vendetta please try to be honest for once. I do know ND said they would never let Omen win preround, but we never did that. You played it wrong. Good luck next round( I sure hope you play, with eXilition returning and all, it will be an interesting round)

-Jonas-
well you took the chance of getting personial gain as hc than to actually do something that affect the outcome of the game

in then end you are a damn looser like the rest of the ppl not in 1up so wtf your issues are still is beyond me

so noob, thats how your actions will be remebered, cudos to that
Unread 31 May 2006, 12:12   #119
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
well you took the chance of getting personial gain as hc than to actually do something that affect the outcome of the game

in then end you are a damn looser like the rest of the ppl not in 1up so wtf your issues are still is beyond me

so noob, thats how your actions will be remebered, cudos to that
What a remarkably silly thing to say.
Unread 31 May 2006, 12:20   #120
Treveler

Quote:
It'll be interesting to see if Omen disappears and eXil reappears next round
It depends wheter 1up wins or not of course.
Unread 31 May 2006, 12:27   #121
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
What a remarkably silly thing to say.
you think? 1up won and the rest lost, there isnt any prize for second so why fight for it?

so every one in omen, insomnia, nd, subh and angels are loosers then final tick comes and allie rank is settled

so there isnt any pride in the precious #2 spot as some ppl claim
Unread 31 May 2006, 12:28   #122
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
you think? 1up won and the rest lost, there isnt any prize for second so why fight for it?
I rather doubt 1up did it for the three free accounts.
Unread 31 May 2006, 12:35   #123
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I rather doubt 1up did it for the three free accounts.
Slander! Slander! It's 5 free accounts. Bashar must have about 100 of them by now
Unread 31 May 2006, 12:36   #124
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

If I see anything like this again - banned

Last edited by lokken; 31 May 2006 at 13:49.
Unread 31 May 2006, 13:27   #125
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
4) Angels are still lacking that killer something, hence being now a lot closer to Subh/xVx/F-Crew than they were (due to NAPing with Omen and being co-targetted? I don't know how they were dealt with - I'm sure all the alliances have their view on it).
What you saw from Angels this round is not the quality Angels stands for, nor does it reflect any Angels spirit or anything that Angels stands for.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 31 May 2006, 13:28   #126
Appocomaster
PA Team

Why tag Angels then?
Unread 31 May 2006, 13:32   #127
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Subh have been warring with angels for a while now.
Unread 31 May 2006, 13:43   #128
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why tag Angels then?
Good question. We started with good intentions, I guess that's all you can say really. Pointless to change the name midround imo.

FA Gaming community

Unread 31 May 2006, 13:50   #129
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
What you saw from Angels this round is not the quality Angels stands for, nor does it reflect any Angels spirit or anything that Angels stands for.
Odd, that's exactly what it looks like to me.
Unread 31 May 2006, 13:51   #130
robban1

Quote:
Good question. We started with good intentions, I guess that's all you can say really. Pointless to change the name midround imo.
so then did you decide to roll over and give up, tick 1 or was it later?
Unread 31 May 2006, 13:54   #131
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I’m not saying there alliance played a perfect game, far from it, looking at how different your past month has been id say... they have excelled, were you have not. You’re alliance has been ranked 1st and 2nd for 95% of the past month. Were as Insomnia (who now “in my opinion” looks like taking second) has been 3rd and 4th the past month. You lost 20% of your roids in the past week, in fairness you have won some back. Insomnia on the other hand seems to have gradually won roids over the past month.

If your alliances manages to come second, I will humbly apologise. Good luck.
I don't think you quite get it. Obviously Omen went for the number one spot from the start, and it was either all or nothing, so to say. Omen managed to manuever into a position where they could win in their first round, and I think this shows that they have actually done rather well. They did a lot better than other alliances that have rounds of experience, and a lot better contacts and relations than them. The fact that Insomnia excelled this past month is mainly because Omen was taken down, unless I'm misunderstanding something here. Omen was beaten in the end, but they did what they could to go for #1, I think.

You can't say 1up were "shit" because they finished out of top 5 in round 13, or that they did bad politics, they were simply "not good enough". What settled the round were factors they couldn't control. Without having played the round (so this is obviously all hearsay), I think it's safe to say that they were among the strongest alliances that round.

But often when you go for #1, it's all or nothing.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
Unread 31 May 2006, 13:55   #132
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I thought Angels have done ok considering...
certainly been worthy opponents
Unread 31 May 2006, 13:58   #133
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
The difference between Angels round 15, and Angels round 16 was already extreme. Round 16 caused a lot of officers and longtime members to burn out and lose all interest in the game, and I suppose this has made Angels detoriate similarly this round.

What he's saying is that Angels isn't the same alliance it once was.

Without wanting to arise speculation of any sorts, but I already adviced this last round; time for Angels to take a break?

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
Unread 31 May 2006, 14:03   #134
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
There were mutual agreements on "something needs to be done", yeah, but neither took the lead on it. At that point, we were experiencing some staff burnout issues as which is normal when running an alliance with 4-5 core staff. We only once approached ND though, and at that point they denied us, after that we've had no Omen initiated contacts.

I do not see Omen ending 4th, at the moment. Actually, I don't see it any more likely than I see Omen ending 1st. And I don't see myself whining too much either, I've spoken to some Omen members recently, and even if the mistakes I might have made many agree they might have very well done the same mistakes. We're not bitter, we've had fun, and we've performed well for a first round. We're frankly quite proud of ours performance. Ditto.
Unread 31 May 2006, 14:11   #135
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
Despite what Jonas has said, Insomnia and Omen seem quite closely matched in score [though obviously not roids]. The most interesting thing I've found looking here is that 1up's roids leap up just before Omen's roids drop, but Omen's roids don't go to Insomnia (who if anything have started to level out a bit on the roid front) and only go somewhat to 1up, who seem to be gaining from the situation most. Actually, in the last few days, Omen seem to be coming back a bit from the roid count, and pulling away slightly from Insomnia in score. I think that the battle for second will go down to the wire - well done to Omen if 1up and Insomnia are both hitting them, tbh. They seem to be showing that they can take it when the going gets tough.

Btw, well done on all the political arguing on who should have done what. I have to say I didn't read a lot of it

tbh, in terms of alliances, surely:

1) 1up have shown that it's pretty stupid to think that they can't play, and that they still a/the major force in the universe

2) Omen have shown that they're not so "Phraktos-/Absolute"esque as some made out.
3) Insomnia have shown they're a pretty decent alliance now, after being 'midtable' for a long while. ND are still up there, but don't appear to be able to make that final step - stronger and more consistent than Angels though.

Alot of that roidgrowth 1up has there, is because of them tagging up. Insomnia took alot of roids off Omen(as did prolly other allies), but we lost alot again to smaller alliances like xVx, BoS, TGV, SiN etc because we hadto cover the Omencalls before anything else. Thats what you gotta do when you're at war.

Also, lately I recon Omen has had alot less incs, and have been able to hit fat planets again, which have made em grow. They've show before that they can grow alot in a day, so im not shocked they are getting back some roids.

And I certainly hope Omen plays nomatter wether theres an eXilition or not, I just dont hope they enter the round as set allies.

-Jonas-

(Don't talk about rep - JBG)

Retired

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 31 May 2006 at 14:19.
Unread 31 May 2006, 14:18   #136
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
There were mutual agreements on "something needs to be done", yeah, but neither took the lead on it. At that point, we were experiencing some staff burnout issues as which is normal when running an alliance with 4-5 core staff. We only once approached ND though, and at that point they denied us, after that we've had no Omen initiated contacts.

I do not see Omen ending 4th, at the moment. Actually, I don't see it any more likely than I see Omen ending 1st. And I don't see myself whining too much either, I've spoken to some Omen members recently, and even if the mistakes I might have made many agree they might have very well done the same mistakes. We're not bitter, we've had fun, and we've performed well for a first round. We're frankly quite proud of ours performance. Ditto.
You should be proud, you have impressed many. I was referring to the members(if they even are members) of your whos stating that Insomnia have a vendetta towards Omen, and that we are aiming for #2.

And yes there was a mutual agreement taht something had to be done, but you wouldnt do anything unless we went in first, and we wanted to go at the same time. Imo thats where you loose.

Retired
Unread 31 May 2006, 14:18   #137
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
And I certainly hope Omen plays nomatter wether theres an eXilition or not
Unread 31 May 2006, 14:22   #138
robban1

Quote:
You should be proud, you have impressed many. I was referring to the members(if they even are members) of your whos stating that Insomnia have a vendetta towards Omen, and that we are aiming for #2.

And yes there was a mutual agreement taht something had to be done, but you wouldnt do anything unless we went in first, and we wanted to go at the same time. Imo thats where you loose.

well sadly you guys didnt aim for #1 so what was insomnias aim in the round?
Unread 31 May 2006, 14:43   #139
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Well we all know how you feel about Angels and frankly that's your fair right, but it doesn't concern me.

FA Gaming community

Unread 31 May 2006, 14:44   #140
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
so then did you decide to roll over and give up, tick 1 or was it later?
I Think it was tick 4 or 5, not sure. Come back when you can pose a mature question, little moron.

FA Gaming community

Unread 31 May 2006, 14:47   #141
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
What he's saying is that Angels isn't the same alliance it once was.
Without wanting to arise speculation of any sorts, but I already adviced this last round; time for Angels to take a break?
Seconded.
Unread 31 May 2006, 14:47   #142
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
Nope, more like time for some people to stop pretending they care about this game (or anything related) and to quit. People like myself.

FA Gaming community

Unread 31 May 2006, 15:09   #143
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
It'll be interesting to see if Omen disappears and eXil reappears next round
Lets get this straight: Omen playing and eXilition playing are two different matters. There is only a minority of former eXilition players in Omen this round.
Unread 31 May 2006, 15:11   #144
JonnyBGood
Banned

Will omen be playing next round then, or is that decision yet to be made?
Unread 31 May 2006, 15:24   #145
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

I hope exilition plays next round. This round is so boring.
Unread 31 May 2006, 15:28   #146
JonnyBGood
Banned

And your support for Angels leaving will result only in excitement right?
Unread 31 May 2006, 15:36   #147
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
We aimed for #1 the whole round.

Who are you?

Retired
Unread 31 May 2006, 15:37   #148
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Many ppl thought that InS wouldn't even last 4-500 ticks, so atm a #3 place is good, behind 1up & a strong Omen.
Currently i hope we can get #2 but i personally will be satisfied with #3 aswell.
(Not speaking for InSomnia as a whole, but for me personally)

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 31 May 2006, 15:38   #149
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

This round should be called "sit down so not get incs"

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Unread 31 May 2006, 15:43   #150
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
I would never compare Omen to Exilition. Omen fight their own wars when they get them, they try politically to get similar alliances to help them, but they don't try and get every small bloody alliance in the game to flak for them.

Omen feels more like a gaming alliance rather than a barbaric machiavellian horde.
lol

seriously cut the crap man, eXi ofcos allied smaller alliances in the past when 1up uses like this round, top 5 alliance to fight their wars. what seems worse?

i thinkits more then fair to fight off 1up coordinating with smaller alliances (as every1 calls them flak, they sure have been helpfull) when 1up in those rounds hadm allies who can be counted far more better then "flak"

funny tho, your elitist alliance got killed by barbaric hordes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Closed Thread