User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Nov 2005, 22:33   #51
Orlandian
VisioNary

Orlandian is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Insomnia declares war on LCH

only thing missing now is a war song

come on boy i said show me your war face !!!!!!!!!
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 23:09   #52
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkMaster
Heh, a long while since i last posted here. I usually keep away from AD, but time seems right to post some comments again now

I was quite surprised to see Insomnia openly start attacking us. Found it a bit weird we suddenly had so many incs on a weekend night, so went checking coords. Surprise surprise... most were Insomnia.

[]LCH[] has been hitting gals for the entire round now & we were happy with that. We're not interested in joining a war where we have nothing to gain from. We can't compete with the top ally's this round so we're just playing our own game... untill Insomnia decided otherwise. Last night we still did gal raids (as we did before) but I admit we took gals with Insomnia in it to get some of our roids back.

Because Insomnia attacked us AGAIN today it has been THE subject in the HC room today what we gonna do about it. And now this 'Declaration of war' shows up... A nice piece of propaganda, I have to admit that. Did you went to Sids class in 1up school to learn that kinda stuff, Jonas? Teaming up with other alliances? In your dreams. Attacking Insomnia b4 you started on us last weekend? Did you see too many Hitler speeches lately perhaps?

You're only writing this BS to get yourself a reason to attack us. And yes I can guess why: Insomnia are fencesitters who don't dare to attack the ally's above them in the ranks (rumours go even you napped them ALL) + []LCH[] are a very nice prey cuz we have high value planets with quite some roids aswell. And being smaller than you, roidwise & memberbasewise you need an excuse to attack us or else you'd be called lamers to pick on smaller ally's.

P.S. I don't agree with Remy about Insomnia working together with ND though. I have ND gal mates myself & apart from their attacks on Angels & xVx they seem to do gal raids & in those raids they hit []LCH[] aswell, that happens everywhere...

Hmm can you tell me which HC you pm'd? I haven't heard of any accusations of any ally so far that we've been hitting them. And I wouldn't know why either, cuz like I said before we've only been doing gal attacks uptil today.

We don't make rash, unrational decisions. We've been talking in HC chan a lot allready today about what we're going to do about your hostility towards us. We respond when time is ripe.
You might not know that we have fought upwards, infact, we have been fighting eXilition most of the round. We are attacking alone, and we have been attacking different alliances. Above and below us. The HC I PMed was Ace, ask him. I dont need to make up reasons for hitting an alliance 1-2 ranks below us when they are attacking us regulary. What the hell, its part of the game. You're almost as big as us, and should have far more experience with theese wars, as you were the onyl alliance fighting 1up some rounds ago. You guys were the most hostile alliance to us for 4 days, it simply cant be coincidents, and you know it. The reasons your people supplied in the "meeting" we just had, shows that you dont have much control over your fleets tho...

goodluck

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 23:15   #53
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
You might not know that we have fought upwards, infact, we have been fighting eXilition most of the round. We are attacking alone, and we have been attacking different alliances. Above and below us. The HC I PMed was Ace, ask him. I dont need to make up reasons for hitting an alliance 1-2 ranks below us when they are attacking us regulary. What the hell, its part of the game. You're almost as big as us, and should have far more experience with theese wars, as you were the onyl alliance fighting 1up some rounds ago. You guys were the most hostile alliance to us for 4 days, it simply cant be coincidents, and you know it. The reasons your people supplied in the "meeting" we just had, shows that you dont have much control over your fleets tho...

goodluck

You PMed me ?
Only PM I got was the url of this post m8.

Don't "invent" more stuff then you already did
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 23:34   #54
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros
and i thought nothing had changed since i left....

Maybe you should come back and play?
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 23:35   #55
Death666
Im Back :)

Death666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these parts

So who will make the Insomnia war song?? we have to have one..every other alliance that is at war has one

Insomnia FTW!!!

LCH GGP!!! GGP=Gonna Get Pwned

RD13 - IRON|APA
RD14 - APA
RD15 - InSomnia|Violent Saints HC
RD19 - Subh|ROCK
RD20 - Insurrection|Solo
RD21 - LOST|Subh
RD22 - Subh DC
RD30 - Redemption
Death666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 23:36   #56
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Very sneaky, attacking us for several nights and declaring war afterwards

Insomnia just threw their chances for a decent rank out the window
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 23:46   #57
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

I'll give my luck to the alliance which produces the best song!
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 23:48   #58
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

A thread full of hate, loathing, bitterness, tooth and nail fighting and enough hostility to pick a fight with a vicar! And I thought AD had lost it's shine.

BRING IT ON!
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 23:55   #59
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
I'll give my luck to the alliance which produces the best song!

Easy

Insomnia
by Faithless

I only smoke weed when I need to
And I need to get some rest
I confess, I burnt a hole in the mattress
Yes, yes, it was me, I plead guilty
And on the count of three I pull back the duvet
Make my way to the refrigerator
One dry potato inside, no lie
Not even bread, jam
When the light above my head went bam!
I can't sleep, something's all over me
Greasy, insomnia please release me
And let me dream about making mad love on the heath
Tearing off tights with my teeth
But there's no relief
I'm wide awake in my kitchen
It's dark and I'm lonely
Oh, if I could only get some sleep
Creeky noises make my skin creep
I need to get some sleep
I can't get no sleep....
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 00:12   #60
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
[]LCH[] We expect ND keeping meddling in, while we fight Insomnia off. If Insomnia indeed can't fight it out alone, we sure as hell will fight ND aswell. If ND stays out, we will not hit them specifically.

Yep thats right, we have nothing better to do!
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 00:28   #61
-Pathogen-

-Pathogen- is on a distinguished road

Well good look guys nice reading i thought lol may best ally win
-Pathogen- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 00:43   #62
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
You PMed me ?
Only PM I got was the url of this post m8.

Don't "invent" more stuff then you already did
I PMed you regarding LCH incs twice, dont lie...

Retired
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 00:47   #63
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

We wanna see logs!!!
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 01:10   #64
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

clearly you should both be focusing your newb planets into helping me win.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 01:52   #65
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

LCH were below Insomnia when they sent inbound fleets to them. Now, correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't that the point of the game? Why wouldn't they, they fancied stealing roids off of Insomnia planets. How many times did they give you inbound fleets exactly? If it's loads, fair enough I suppose, a war declaration is still a bit extreme if you want credit in the 'big' fight. You seem to want to claim it. Or, I could be mistaken and the impressions are directed towards your possible attacks on lower allliances. I don't know.

However, the fact of the matter is, declaring war on an alliance that is at a level considerably below yourselves (and i use the word considerably with no offence meant whatsoever) can only be seen, IN MY OPINION, as an easy roidgain for future means, so to speak.

Good luck to both, may the best team win.

But neutral people always favour the underdogs, and in this case, no one that plays this game can doubt, at the moment that is LCH.

Unread 22 Nov 2005, 01:59   #66
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

I dont see LCH as a level below Insomnia.. I think the alliances are very even.

-Jonas-

Retired
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 01:59   #67
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Ohhh Girls they wanna have fun...................!!!!!!! :xmas:

Stop this spamming now...Fact is:

We lost roids
They lost roids

We are pissed....They are pissed

Now we fight a little war!! Thats the game!

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 02:02   #68
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virall

However, the fact of the matter is, declaring war on an alliance that is at a level considerably below yourselves (and i use the word considerably with no offence meant whatsoever) can only be seen, IN MY OPINION, as an easy roidgain for future means, so to speak.
you seem to have a very bizarre idea of what 'considerably below' means.
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 02:24   #69
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I heard LCH prelaunches.

True story?
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 02:24   #70
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Battle of the n00bs.

yawn.

GL hf..

Who will finish top 10, who will finish 9th?!

I dont know, but for sure it will be remembered

GL LCH and Mek

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 02:30   #71
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
I heard LCH prelaunches.

True story?
I landed on Jonas with a prelaunch last week
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 02:39   #72
Merlin
Wizard

Merlin is on a distinguished road

ROFLMFFAO

Jonas the most inactive HC in PA declares war.......... excuse me while I go to the bathroom.....lol
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 02:40   #73
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

With an almost equal average score and roids, where only 7 players separate the two alliances, I fail to see what the great fuss is about.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 02:44   #74
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Jonas is only inactive when hes drunk, which is hardly eve...

Never mind.
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 04:19   #75
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Retired
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 05:14   #76
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Roid em Ace, Akmaster, Sleepless etc

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 07:50   #77
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
I heard LCH prelaunches.

True story?
Lol, in fact we saw the 3rd night of Insomnia incs coming, because some of our members saw prelaunched fleets coming at them ^^
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 08:02   #78
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
The reasons your people supplied in the "meeting" we just had, shows that you dont have much control over your fleets tho...

goodluck
Oh you mean the meeting you organised to speak about this. Where we tried to explain that we felt exactly like Insomnia did, that we had been attacked for several days now. Thats why i copied your declaration of war, to show you that we thought and stil lthink that you, not us, are the cause.

Thats the same meeting where You childishly parted the channel after you insisted on not listening to our words, and where even Mek and Jistarro had to admit it was mostly YOUR war.

Lol, during that meeting, you got LCH incs, and whined about it. That seems logical:

1 - We declare war on LCH
2 - We wait for LCH to declare war back
3 - omg LCH is attacking ! NOT FAIR !

tbh, Jonas, we believe the main reason for your one man show is this:

http://parser.visionhq.org/index.php...a1770007e996ba

Thats your planet (at least you told us in that meeting what your coords were). Youre just pissed we raided your precious planet, and now u use Insomnia to get even.

Quite the mature HC

No more words needed?
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 08:03   #79
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I heard LCH prelaunches.

True story?
...I prelaunch ffs
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 08:45   #80
Orlandian
VisioNary

Prelaunch FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 08:48   #81
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Well, I guess you lads don't oversleep!

I overslept a total of 2 times this round, and I would have avoided that, if I used the prelaunch. Not sure if that'd be worth the risk of getting prelaunch defense though!

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 08:52   #82
Death666
Im Back :)

Death666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
Oh you mean the meeting you organised to speak about this. Where we tried to explain that we felt exactly like Insomnia did, that we had been attacked for several days now. Thats why i copied your declaration of war, to show you that we thought and stil lthink that you, not us, are the cause.

Thats the same meeting where You childishly parted the channel after you insisted on not listening to our words, and where even Mek and Jistarro had to admit it was mostly YOUR war.

Lol, during that meeting, you got LCH incs, and whined about it. That seems logical:

1 - We declare war on LCH
2 - We wait for LCH to declare war back
3 - omg LCH is attacking ! NOT FAIR !

tbh, Jonas, we believe the main reason for your one man show is this:

http://parser.visionhq.org/index.php...a1770007e996ba

Thats your planet (at least you told us in that meeting what your coords were). Youre just pissed we raided your precious planet, and now u use Insomnia to get even.

Quite the mature HC

No more words needed?
Well if Jonas wants us to fight u gay LCHers,we will
You guys have way to many roids for a shi**y alliance
And lets just say that with us attk u..we are helping the other alliances take 6th place coz u gonna get pwned like a bitch

RD13 - IRON|APA
RD14 - APA
RD15 - InSomnia|Violent Saints HC
RD19 - Subh|ROCK
RD20 - Insurrection|Solo
RD21 - LOST|Subh
RD22 - Subh DC
RD30 - Redemption
Death666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 09:22   #83
Orlandian
VisioNary

just roid them and get it over with
well again
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 10:07   #84
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death666
And lets just say that with us attk u..we are helping the other alliances take 6th place coz u gonna get pwned like a bitch
That's the best example what you get, when you don't control your members.
Announcing the winner even before the 1st battles have started. And what's utterly gay ... throwing insults torwards "enemie".
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 11:17   #85
RiXX
pr0nman

RiXX can only hope to improve

Quote:
Worst post ever.

r7 - noob | r12 - VsN | r13 - VsN | r14 - NewDawn | r15 - InSomnia | r16 - SiN | r17 - InSomnia
RiXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 11:34   #86
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

2 Remarks ...

Why do you need a thread to officially declare war? Just start the war and the other party will obviously notice it soon enough. To me this sounds like abit of ego tripping, making sure everyone else knows that WE ARE FIGHTING A WAR !!!

2nd remark is a statement by Jonas that I found utterly funny and which generally stated for the rest to stay out of this and let them both fight it out. Very noble yet you know that's not gonna happen. There will be other alliances going for the easy roids and taking advantage of your war. Infact there are alliances playing with that sole purpose ...

We're seeing it happen as we speak nway !!

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 11:56   #87
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I was wondering when you'd pop up and talk about your alliance.

Oh I went there...
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 11:59   #88
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
2 Remarks ...

Why do you need a thread to officially declare war? Just start the war and the other party will obviously notice it soon enough. To me this sounds like abit of ego tripping, making sure everyone else knows that WE ARE FIGHTING A WAR !!!

2nd remark is a statement by Jonas that I found utterly funny and which generally stated for the rest to stay out of this and let them both fight it out. Very noble yet you know that's not gonna happen. There will be other alliances going for the easy roids and taking advantage of your war. Infact there are alliances playing with that sole purpose ...

i like how the lch waves sucked def so many of the angel waves could go in at will

MY ROIDS MY BEAUTIFUL ROIDS!!!!

i bet real angels aren't such opportunistic cockholes

oh and i don't think it was an egotrip as much as an attempt to have some fun
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 12:00   #89
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

Quote:
2 Remarks ...

Jonas is hardly starting a trend by 'officialy' declaring war, in fact i would go as far as to say that its quite a common occurance for that to happen on alliance discussion!
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 12:02   #90
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
I was wondering when you'd pop up and talk about your alliance.

Oh I went there...
This has nothing to do with my alliance and you're really a retard if this is your way to troll/provoke others. Better shut up or contribute something to this thread like I did.

I merely stated that:

a: making war announcements are silly imo
b: asking others not to involve is unrealistic

I think both these opinions are non trolling, non offensive and non provokative ...

always nice to see pple like you who only post the provoke others and ruin threads with unrelevant comments.

FA Gaming community

Unread 22 Nov 2005, 12:03   #91
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

Quote:

always nice to see pple like you who only post the provoke others and ruin threads with unrelevant comments.
is it possible to die from too much irony ?
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 12:08   #92
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
Jonas is hardly starting a trend by 'officialy' declaring war, in fact i would go as far as to say that its quite a common occurance for that to happen on alliance discussion!
I didn't say he invented it, I'm just saying it's IMO rather useless and silly. Yes this include all Angels/FAnG war declarations you might have seen in a previous round (dunno if there were).

We never told Exi we're going to war with them, we just hit them ... they saw the incs and knew what was going on

FA Gaming community

Unread 22 Nov 2005, 12:49   #93
Duncan

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

how is talking about wars afterward any less useless and silly??

yes we are all impressed with your ability to capitalize on someone else's publicaly declared war..
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 12:51   #94
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan

yes we are all impressed with your ability to capitalize on another person's war..
2nd time in 2 posts you mention this nonsence ... we have to guess what this is all about or are you gonna tell us, because right now you're no better then the avg "EXI ARE CHEATING" yellers who fail to provide any evidence whatsoever ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 22 Nov 2005, 13:00   #95
Duncan

well i have 3 cases of angels attacking insomnia planets following lch waves (one where there's a fleet catch, but that looks accidental). i'll let the hcs look through the defcalls to see if there's more. what level of evidence to you require? screen shots of the news entries?

i thought you were bragging/defending it with this:

Quote:

Unread 22 Nov 2005, 13:05   #96
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan
well i have 3 cases of angels attacking insomnia planets following lch waves (one where there's a fleet catch, but that looks accidental). i'll let the hcs look through the defcalls to see if there's more. what level of evidence to you require? screen shots of the news entries?

i thought you were bragging/defending it with this:
No I wasn't and infact I'm not aware that we are hitting Insomnia, if we are that is. Maybe it's just a retal or dunno, what's certain is that there has been no cooperation with LCH whatsoever ...

Becides, why on earth would we wanna attack Insomnia

FA Gaming community

Unread 22 Nov 2005, 13:06   #97
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

3 cases, out of 80 planets? rock solid evidence there duder
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 13:40   #98
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

HR have already started to try and pick off the roids from us while we fight...wtg HR

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 14:05   #99
Duncan

Quote:
No I wasn't and infact I'm not aware that we are hitting Insomnia, if we are that is. Maybe it's just a retal or dunno, what's certain is that there has been no cooperation with LCH whatsoever ...

Becides, why on earth would we wanna attack Insomnia
i dunno, i was worth a couple of waves

but yes there needs to be many more proven incidients for this discussion to continue, i just got excitied cause i thought you were talking about angels actions when you ment in general.
Unread 22 Nov 2005, 16:15   #100
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
HR have already started to try and pick off the roids from us while we fight...wtg HR
By the original assumption you base your 'war' on, its probably just a few gal attacks that happened to be on gals with Insomnia members in.

Also, that is what you get when you declare a war in a game where things are much more fluid than wars. No longer do people fight night and day to the death and someone wins. Announcing a war is asking for people to take advantage of it. Wether right or wrong, it shows a specific lack of foward thinking. Players arent here to be nice to you, they are here to do well.

You of all people should be well above any of this Mek. You had far more potential and ability than the others last we played together, use some of it.

P.S. Slightly more on topic, I hope the Insomnia and LCH members are having fun capping each others roids and killing each others ships!

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote