User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 Nov 2005, 15:40   #1
DeLoS
Milan-fan

DeLoS is on a distinguished road
Official zz-crew announcement

I'll make this short:

I hereby announce, on behalf of zz-crew, our intention to go to war with eXilition.

Having just been made HC, and taking our vast recruitment into account, zz-crew should be able to cause quite a stir for eXilition.

Best of luck to both parts in this war.

Yours truly,
DeLoS

PS: congrats to Angels on finally getting the fence out of the butt.

Titans, 1up
Former Ascendant
DeLoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 15:43   #2
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold
Re: Official zz-crew announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLoS
I'll make this short:

I hereby announce, on behalf of zz-crew, our intention to go to war with eXilition.

Having just been made HC, and taking our vast recruitment into account, zz-crew should be able to cause quite a stir for eXilition.

Best of luck to both parts in this war.

Yours truly,
DeLoS

Wow, this zz-crew really have the balls others are missing !

Go on that way, i will support with everything i have !
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 15:43   #3
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

zomg
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 15:56   #4
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLoS
Have you ever explored Alki's butt? If you have, you'd realize it's not easy to retract something from it

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 15:57   #5
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

****, that must explain why eXilition are in the red today, great job so far zz-crew
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 16:02   #6
zzhou
zz-crew

zzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to behold

on a side note, we also declared war on

1. xVx
2. Reunion (though reunion claims to be allied, such claims are false)

Thanks Heartless for the kind words, zz-crew aims to make a difference in this universe
to find out more about zz-crew join #zzhou
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 16:05   #7
Europatriot
zz-crew MMC

Europatriot has a spectacular aura aboutEuropatriot has a spectacular aura aboutEuropatriot has a spectacular aura about

be a sheep,
join the war now!
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 16:06   #8
Rember
Womble

Rember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura about

finally we are adapting our zz-crew BLITZKRIEG attacks.
[12:17] <Gitchin> Rember your a womble!
[16:53] <SYMM> Rember your a womble! | [10:17:57] <Squidly> Rember, you're a womble
[19:28] <Filth> Rember your a womble! | [16:25] <remy|afk> Rember, you are a womble
[14:04] <Colt> Rember your a womble! | [16:22] <TVFreak> Rember U are a womble
[15:18] <Darkness> Rember U are a womble | [15:21] <Xerm|away> Rember U are a womble
[13:39:44] <illmatics> Rember your a womble
Rember is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 16:17   #9
DeLoS
Milan-fan

DeLoS is on a distinguished road

Says the dutchie..

Kjeldoran: I might have, can't say for sure. I was in gal with Alki once, but that's too long ago for me to remember

Titans, 1up
Former Ascendant
DeLoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 16:32   #10
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhou

1. xVx

Thanks Heartless for the kind words, zz-crew aims to make a difference in this universe
to find out more about zz-crew join #zzhou

I got evidence that we are allied.

Without me you wouldnt have the Blitzkrieg tactics Rember mentioned here.

It sad that you force me to join ZZ-Crew and i never had a 72 hour notice where you told me that we are at war.

I for myself still call reunion allied to ZZ-Crew, and yesterday when F-Crew waved our 150 roid planets (with 5 to 7 waves) we fought together and now this.

Betrayal !

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 17:56   #11
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
I for myself still call reunion allied to ZZ-Crew, and yesterday when F-Crew waved our 150 roid planets (with 5 to 7 waves) we fought together and now this.
Yeah shame on you f-crew.
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 01:50   #12
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

/me waits in anticipation for zzhou to bash ex into the ground with his amps
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 02:10   #13
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaNova
Yeah shame on you f-crew.
If other alliances choose to piggyback our attacks then its hardly our fault if your then hit with 5-7 waves is it. Tbh we are just as annoyed as it damaged our gains, our 16% score increase yesterday might have been much betterif it had just been our waves
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 11:51   #14
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

god, take a perfectly good joke and blow it out of proportion
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 12:05   #15
NRG-izer
aka Night-Sky - xVx HC

NRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhou

1. xVx

aint u to busy with the_witches zzhou ?

past alliances :
r 01 - r 02 none
r 03 - r 04 TFD / ToT
r 05 - r 10,5 WP
r 11 LCH
r 12 - 90 Vision / xVx
r 91 - 100 Wave Zero / Syndicate

present alliances :
Tribute
since mid round 101
NRG-izer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 12:28   #16
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

\o/

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 13:41   #17
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
If other alliances choose to piggyback our attacks then its hardly our fault if your then hit with 5-7 waves is it. Tbh we are just as annoyed as it damaged our gains, our 16% score increase yesterday might have been much betterif it had just been our waves
seeing as you're being serious in a fun thread anyways you would have prolly done alot less well as it would have been alot easier to cover then

now quit making serious remarks in zzhou threads
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 13:48   #18
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
seeing as you're being serious in a fun thread anyways you would have prolly done alot less well as it would have been alot easier to cover then

he even neg-repped me lol :/

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 13:51   #19
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
he even neg-repped me lol :/
I actually neg repped you on another thread not this one
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 13:53   #20
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
I actually neg repped you on another thread not this one
on the same issue....

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 20:02   #21
Europatriot
zz-crew MMC

Europatriot has a spectacular aura aboutEuropatriot has a spectacular aura aboutEuropatriot has a spectacular aura about

it's a real alliance!!
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 00:24   #22
TSP

TSP has a spectacular aura aboutTSP has a spectacular aura aboutTSP has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
Apologies, we felt we had to address the issue when it was brought up. Wakey did ask me to post one final statement on the matter though, and I'll leave it to him to summarise our position in his usual concise style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakey
I just cna;t make a comment about the attacking situation at this current time. Sometimes you can offer a comment about a particular issue, and there are other times when you're just unable to say something about it even though you really want to due to a number of issues that you can't explain. This is one of those latter times, but rest assured that the seriousness of my post within what was clearly a comedy thread was part of a bigger picture that I can't really talk about at the moment. If you take a look at some of the backlog of posts you will see that 84% of the time I'm able to offer some form of official statement but 16% of the time are occasions like this when I can't, but that percentage is declining all the time. Though there will be a small increase after this post but then I think you'll see that the proportion of occasions where I can't illuminate an issue will start to dwindle.

Unfortunately F-Crew has been too busy dealing with our recent 16% percentage increase in score - all in one night - and 6th place finish last round to begin refuting allegations about attacking and seriousness that cannot be substantiated with significant proof. Which is exactly why I'm offering a "no comment" on this issue.
TSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 00:43   #23
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

mmm muffins are good
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 00:54   #24
Razgriz
Retired FCHC

Razgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the rough

wtf is going going on?
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
---------------------------------------------------
[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]ucked

join our public chan #f-crew
Razgriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 00:56   #25
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

its all going going gone
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 01:40   #26
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Mad_Keg
its all going going gone
indeed, with f-crew's participation in this thread, all the humour has gone to the dogs!
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 08:44   #27
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
indeed, with f-crew's participation in this thread, all the humour has gone to the dogs!

yea indeed.

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 02:55   #28
PaLiNDRoMe
I like Red

PaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these parts

uhhhh

is he serious? ^_-
PaLiNDRoMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 03:05   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I just cna;t make a comment about the attacking situation at this current time. Sometimes you can offer a comment about a particular issue, and there are other times when you're just unable to say something about it even though you really want to due to a number of issues that you can't explain. This is one of those latter times, but rest assured that the seriousness of my post within what was clearly a comedy thread was part of a bigger picture that I can't really talk about at the moment. If you take a look at some of the backlog of posts you will see that 84% of the time I'm able to offer some form of official statement but 16% of the time are occasions like this when I can't, but that percentage is declining all the time. Though there will be a small increase after this post but then I think you'll see that the proportion of occasions where I can't illuminate an issue will start to dwindle.

Unfortunately F-Crew has been too busy dealing with our recent 16% percentage increase in score - all in one night - and 6th place finish last round to begin refuting allegations about attacking and seriousness that cannot be substantiated with significant proof. Which is exactly why I'm offering a "no comment" on this issue.
Heaven protect us from the load on the servers the day wakey actually does comment on something.
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 16:30   #30
TSP

TSP has a spectacular aura aboutTSP has a spectacular aura aboutTSP has a spectacular aura about

That was actually a subtle satire of Wakey's posts (produced by my experimental English-to-Wakeyish(TM) translator where you input a sentence and it converts it to several pages of writing) but it proved to be all too realistic and believable.
TSP is offline   Reply With Quote