User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 20 Aug 2005, 20:21   #251
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold
Re: Most impressive and most dissapointing alliance so far o_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
StDomingo, now you will get Wakey upset, remember F-Crew is the training alliance. He will prolly declare war against you guys getting into his turf

On a happy note. Im glad that the two splintergroups of Vision is taking totally different aproaches to the game. Very interesting to watch.

which are these ? can you also describe why you call both as vision splintergroups ?
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 21:04   #252
Marka
xVx

Marka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
which are these ? can you also describe why you call both as vision splintergroups ?
I blame lokken
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 11:08   #253
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
HR for one (just naming one) is an alliance we hit hard (ask them) and which we managed to let them not grow at all for 3 weeks while we grew in roids and score spectacularly.
The alliance that ended what looked to be a good round for HR was NoS. When NoS napped both superblocks, there were only WP/HR left. As we needed to go at the other blocks to keep the war balanced, we couldnt give NoS the proper war they should of had(and which we sould have won). So once they got the upper hand on us scorewise, we were screwed. Getting lots of NoS incs, alot of ToF incs and incommings from both major blocks on our bigger planets made us unable to deal with the incommings we had. If we ever got a calm night, the roidgrowth would be big tho.

Cant remember Angels hitting us for many weeks. A few nights when Angels came aswell as NoS ++ tho.

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 12:57   #254
Ardy
Bored guy.

Ardy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
HR for one (just naming one) is an alliance we hit hard (ask them) and which we managed to let them not grow at all for 3 weeks while we grew in roids and score spectacularly.
Wasn't that long... 3 weeks is a teeensy exageration.

Your post also does a fantastic job of implying you were the only people attacking HR at the time, when infact half the universe had a great time doing so..

HR for 12 rounds and counting.
Ardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 13:47   #255
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
. As we needed to go at the other blocks to keep the war balanced, we couldnt give NoS the proper war they should of had(and which we sould have won).
-Jonas-
So you set the blockwar infront of your own members?
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 14:14   #256
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardy
Wasn't that long... 3 weeks is a teeensy exageration.

Your post also does a fantastic job of implying you were the only people attacking HR at the time, when infact half the universe had a great time doing so..
no, I said WE were hitting them. Whether Nos and others did hardly applies to what WE did m8. Yes 3 weeks is abit long, could have been less, I'm not sure about the precise length.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 17:08   #257
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Typical NoS remark:P
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 17:33   #258
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Maybe the prolongation of the war was in their favour?

If one side won the war, guess who they would have killed next?
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 17:55   #259
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
Typical NoS remark:P
Yeah, i know, its terrible, actually caring for the members in your alliance.
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 18:17   #260
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yeah, i know, its terrible, actually caring for the members in your alliance.
Your sarcasm sucks m8 :P
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 18:21   #261
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

AD is getting boring with only this thread alive.. :S

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 00:57   #262
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

this thread isnt alive, its a graveyard of bitter players having a good whinge because their mummy told them to clean their room. GET OFF THE ****ING ARGUMENTS FFS. The actual topic of this thread has been considered in maybe 5% of the posts, the rest is this bunch of little kiddes throwing their soup at the wall because they arnt allowed their yoghurt yet. for gods sake change ure diapers ppl

Now back to the Topic, ND still impressive as are ToF, NoS still suck and are getting worse. however i barely noticed them as i noticed hirr arrive in the top 30 \o/ lol
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 08:44   #263
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all

Well we could start talking about the 13 planets that left Insomnia and maybe the 4 that left 1up, but that's not really a lot.
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 09:24   #264
Kattepis
De aroma komt je tegemoet

Kattepis is infamous around these parts

/me slaps Sethmace
Kattepis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 11:19   #265
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Insomnia dissapoints me the most this round.
Mek/Jonas got very bigheaded, and now they suck.
ALL OVER AGIN
WAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 11:45   #266
Illmaticks
you know you want me

Illmaticks has a spectacular aura aboutIllmaticks has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by StDomingo
Nice to see someone giving us stick for taking in smaller and inexperienced players to help them develope their PA skills and be part of a well working and organized alliance.
Giving you the stick? I merely stated that I wasn't impressed with you guys. With that said, I expected you do to better? Whats wrong with expecting someone to do better than they have actually done? My impression, which could alltogether be wrong, doesn't mean I'm giving you the stick. I don't know much about xVx, and should probably not judge them so soon - but like I said, I'm not impressed with you guys, and had expected you to do better.

Whats wrong with that. Almost a compliment. Stop whining, damn it.

Alliances: [Conc] [NRK] [ETY] [Guild] [Reunion] [HR] [Insomnia] [Ascendancy] & others...
Illmaticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 17:20   #267
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Insomnia dissapoints me the most this round.
Mek/Jonas got very bigheaded, and now they suck.
ALL OVER AGIN
WAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
you always have been and you still are an egotistical prick...grow up, get some balls, pass puberty and come back and talk to me then

ty

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 17:35   #268
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
you always have been and you still are an egotistical prick...grow up, get some balls, pass puberty and come back and talk to me then

ty
Erm Mek, I am not sure if you noticed, but I have never uttered a word to you. EVER. As your unimportant, and come off as a bonehead.
I "added" you in my post because recently, you joined #public and stated a comment about me, and I don't know you.
But now I do, and I found out you suck. Thanks for sucking.
Makes my life easier.
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 17:38   #269
Marinho
[ND]

Marinho is on a distinguished road

awww kiss hug and make up you 2