User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 17 Feb 2018, 11:10   #51
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: "Fos" the VGN repeat cheater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shhhhhhh View Post
So we're the accounts kicked?
Is there anything VGN is doing to avoid this in the future?
There seems to be quite some bad stuff happening in your ally that you don't know about.
Do you see it as a HCs responsibility to make sure ally members don't cheat?
Or is it fine as long as they don't know about it?

I'm aware cheating isn't exclusively used by VGN. Tho it's a bit disturbing to see the caught cheater is HC there. But it's really something this community needs to improve on. No matter if the cheater is in VGN or Carn or some other ally. We cant rely on MH alone to discourage and reduce the cheating.
Dunno why the planets need to be kicked when they cant contribute and they get deleted anyway. Its not the hc responsibility to make sure membera dont cheat thats down to planet/player. Hcs have enough on their plate.
Do you even know why the planets got closed? As i sure dont!

Caught cheater? If caught that planet would be closed its not so again speculation
Unread 17 Feb 2018, 14:23   #52
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
Dunno why the planets need to be kicked when they cant contribute and they get deleted anyway. Its not the hc responsibility to make sure membera dont cheat thats down to planet/player. Hcs have enough on their plate.
Do you even know why the planets got closed? As i sure dont!

Caught cheater? If caught that planet would be closed its not so again speculation
Well apparently they were able to contribute, as you guys used their defence fleet even after they were closed.

Its the HCs responsibility to keep their alliance cheater free, if they fail to act upon cheating when they see it they are soley responsibole for the cheating continue in their tag.

I find it funny how you can miss that everytime your gal got hit basicly, 5 planets that were never in the chat rooms magicly appeared online, and came to your aid?
"i have no problem with cheaters being brought to justice. but as i haven't seen any cheating, i wouldn't have even noticed that the 8:2 planets were cheating based on the activity of VGN until people pointed it out."
How much more obvious does it have to be for you to catch something funky going on in your gal AND alliance, when EVERYONE else is aware of it?
You couldnt even figure out that the planets sent defence to your gal after they got closed, and instead try to make it out like people are making up even more "lies".

Yet you continue to try make it out like everyone is a liar, and trying to shame you for no reason.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2018, 16:45   #53
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Well apparently they were able to contribute, as you guys used their defence fleet even after they were closed.

Its the HCs responsibility to keep their alliance cheater free, if they fail to act upon cheating when they see it they are soley responsibole for the cheating continue in their tag.

I find it funny how you can miss that everytime your gal got hit basicly, 5 planets that were never in the chat rooms magicly appeared online, and came to your aid?
"i have no problem with cheaters being brought to justice. but as i haven't seen any cheating, i wouldn't have even noticed that the 8:2 planets were cheating based on the activity of VGN until people pointed it out."
How much more obvious does it have to be for you to catch something funky going on in your gal AND alliance, when EVERYONE else is aware of it?
You couldnt even figure out that the planets sent defence to your gal after they got closed, and instead try to make it out like people are making up even more "lies".

Yet you continue to try make it out like everyone is a liar, and trying to shame you for no reason.
pretty simple really, i joined VGN halfway through the round. there are a lot of planets that aren't in the priv chan. out of 60 planets about 40 are in priv chan, does this mean that there are 20 multi planets? i just assumed as they send def that they were active, not that they were multis, as it wouldn't be the first alliance ive joined where people who aren't in the chan are active in fleet sending aspect.
Unread 17 Feb 2018, 16:46   #54
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post

You are so simple minded.

When did def planets need to be active?

If a planet is closed for suspected cheating why should the AF not be used. Until they've been closed & deleted by MH after a trial etc..

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2018, 17:03   #55
Blue_Esper

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post

If a planet is closed for suspected cheating why should the AF not be used. Until they've been closed & deleted by MH after a trial etc..
guilty until proven innocent!
Unread 19 Feb 2018, 20:49   #56
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
does this mean that there are 20 multi planets?
Obviously
Unread 20 Feb 2018, 07:13   #57
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post

In a game where the authorities rarely take action, a closed planet is invariably an confirmation of guilt.

I would agree with your statement if 'active' planets were closed daily or weekly but they arent. These closures are almost the only ones this round of planets assigned to a competitive alliance.

As closing a planet puts it into statis and freezes its play then so should its fleet contribution to AF be frozen too. It cannot attack so why should it be able to defend?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2018, 21:53   #58
JUDO
JUDO

JUDO has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Butcher as ever you are full of shit. I had the grand total of 8 def Fleets from 8:2 in 1100 ticks. Whoa there’s abuse��.

Never let the truth get in the way of utter Bollocks tho.
JUDO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2018, 00:19   #59
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUDO View Post
Butcher as ever you are full of shit. I had the grand total of 8 def Fleets from 8:2 in 1100 ticks. Whoa there’s abuse��.

He thought you were 6:6:6. He knows its Esper now.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2018, 05:53   #60
Blue_Esper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
He thought you were 6:6:6. He knows its Esper now.
6.6.6 recieved even less help from 8.2(1 fleet)! so clearly JUDO is guiilty! I'd name drop CBA but he hasn't had incs all round to utilise 8.2 def fleets!
Unread 21 Feb 2018, 08:21   #61
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUDO View Post

Yeah, you are quite the gentleman arnt you?
What happend to "GingerCat"?
If you have turned legit suddently, maybe you should make sure to get rid of the cheaters in your close proximity, as you are a well know multi holder from the past its easy to suspect you for being one of the brains behind it.

We both know you were aware of what was going on, and you couldve stopped this cheating a long time ago.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2018, 12:05   #62
hylands
The beertender

hylands is on a distinguished road

Burcher shouldnt u be closed too then you list alot of "creative solution " alliances in your profile. Your accusations are seated on a carisan crash. Boohoo if u can not win with facts then we start the namecalling game.. Sorry bows sucks ass. Btw shouldnt u report me too i had free bows salvage twice...
r14 Veneratio later vengeance
r15-r20Vengeance HC(r19-20)
r21 finally piece and quiet(round off)
r22 rehired at Vengeance as BC
r23 EXI scorp whore
r24 to 27 XVX
r27 to 31 Vengeance HC
r32 till now Tides of Vengeance spirit

Last edited by hylands; 22 Feb 2018 at 12:15.
hylands is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2018, 17:47   #63
Jumper

Jumper is an unknown quantity at this point

There are multiple repeat offenders, imo i think ppl should simply be perma banned if the are caught cheating more than once. But then Zwan and Elviz wouldnt be around, so i guess thats a loss of some sorts.. maybe i dunno
Jumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2018, 08:24   #64
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

7:9:4(VGN) is closed/being deleted, has been for 42 ticks now

So I hear.... Way to go boys

Seems it is gone too.
Unread 22 Mar 2018, 10:25   #65
Blue_Esper

don't let the truth get in the way of a good story
Unread 22 Mar 2018, 11:40   #66
Ave

Quote:
don't let the truth get in the way of a good story
ofc not
Unread 23 Mar 2018, 00:46   #67
ibenroes

ibenroes is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bram View Post
Consider this case:
  • r70: a player used another planet as covop farm and received ships donations from it (unfortunately only noticed at end of r71)
  • r71: a player used another planet as covop farm and received ships donations from it (unfortunately only noticed at end of r71)
  • r72: a player used another planet as ship farm; both farm planet and actual planet got closed
  • r73: nothing special - but also not looked very closely (maybe I should do so)
  • r74: a player received a ship donation from another planet [I lack data to verify if it is/was used as covop farm]

Now guess what the action taken so far is?

Actions I would've expected:
  • closing of the repeat cheater OR as a minimum removing the ships that were donated
  • closing planet donating the ships

Actual actions taken:
  • planet donating the ships got closed (clearly a sign that something is going on)
  • planet receiving the ships remains open and gets to keep the ships

I just find this very disappointing..

For those interested: the ship donation this round:
  • ETD planet launched their first fleet after 589 ticks
  • first fleet launched was an attack fleet to a VGN planet
  • attack fleets launched consist out of: 35k Recluse (FI) and 1k Merchants (CO)
  • Fos stole 31k Recluse
  • planet being attacked had no other defence
  • planet being attacked lost zero roids

Wouldn't it be great for a Zik planet attacking with FI to have some Recluse to join on attack?
Certainly Recluse must be in great demand by Zik planets..
So let's check the universe: there are 133 Zik planets; 12 out of these have Recluse:
Amount of Recluse:

So by landing a single def fleet on what just happens to be the first attack fleet of a planet which just happens to launch an odd attack fleet the player became #2 in Recluses owned by Zik planets.
I guess it's all just a coincidence and nothing planned..

Note: the planet with the 174k Recluse: at this stage I can't easily find out where these came from.. (so far I can account for only 90k of them and so far I'm not convinced that it was a donation)

PS: VGN planet involved is in top 25.

PS-2: anyone interested in second hand credits? I think it's time to call quits.
No cheater in planet earth
ibenroes is offline   Reply With Quote