User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 30 May 2007, 20:27   #51
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: OMG , im CHEATING

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
This is probably the most stupid thing I've ever read on this forum.

Oh just wait untill he throws in the sarcasm card.
Unread 30 May 2007, 21:03   #52
Coltaine
7th Malazan Army

Coltaine has a spectacular aura aboutColtaine has a spectacular aura aboutColtaine has a spectacular aura about

I gotta love the tone and behaviour game officials too often inherit.
Ace.
Coltaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2007, 21:16   #53
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Ace job by the multihunters.

(thats sarcasm by the way)
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2007, 21:28   #54
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

bintara you seem like a massive dick whether you were cheating or not, i hope this helps
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2007, 21:31   #55
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef!
You are stupid for not being polite and sensible in first speaking to the MH's. For this you deserve closure.
For the multihunters have been nothing but polite and sensible this round.
Unread 30 May 2007, 21:34   #56
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

like it or not, you did break a rule.
I'd have probably warned you and recalled your fleet to make my point, and if you had done it again closed for good.

you were warned initially instead of being closed straight out so ace did the right thing there
bit strange though for the closure reason, i might have went with user agreement breach instead of abusive language but other then that theres no significant issue here.
( i would have thought that the warn command was issued from the reported messages screen, and thats why its listed as abusive language instead of his planet being loaded from the multi admin and a different reason selected )

stop crying over spilt milk bintara.

Last edited by Phil^; 30 May 2007 at 21:42.
Phil^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2007, 21:39   #57
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by `mac^
MH at their best.

iv had 2 warnings like this so far this round. Im still open.

This is rubbish.
you'd be on your very last one then, tread carefully
Unread 30 May 2007, 21:44   #58
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

oh god Phil! Your right, he must be careful! Otherwise the MH's might close his "planet" in a boring textbased game!!! OMG OMG!!!
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2007, 21:45   #59
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sarcasm is dead.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2007, 21:46   #60
Phil^
Insomniac

and over-used
Unread 30 May 2007, 21:53   #61
Talin
Mildly Amused

Talin will become famous soon enoughTalin will become famous soon enough

So does this so-called rule actually accomplish anything, besides making the game look like a not-quite-sane environment?
Unread 30 May 2007, 22:20   #62
Phil^
Insomniac

it makes cooperative farming of ships, roids or xp illegal.
Unread 30 May 2007, 22:26   #63
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

As a society, didn't we long ago esabilish that intent to do something is not enough? Last time I checked, I may feel like killing you, but there's nothing you can do about it until I've actually done (or tried) it. I fail to see how PA is any different. In short, the rule is shit. Get rid of it.

(On a related note, I'm in favour of removing all rules banning farming altogether, but then that's beyond the scope of this thread)
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 30 May 2007, 22:29   #64
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold

... interesting thread :@~

Sorry to hear about your closure B|ntara.

Just to clarify a few things, B|ntaras incoming was something like the 10th wave or so on me yesterday. I had been dealing with incs all day/night and was really at the end of my tether. Usually id run a few ships here and there to stop them dying due to initiative advantage,and kill what I can, but as I was already looking at 3-4 hours sleep I really couldnt be bothered. I usually wouldnt have reported it, but thought it might be a bit of a laugh, and the MH team might give him a verbal warning for being such a smacktard.

Whether closure or not was appropriate is not for me to make a judgement on, as the MH team obviously have a set of guidelines to follow, and in this case felt it was neccessary.

My only regret is that you didnt get a chance to launch on Fenix, as he could do with losing a few roids
Unread 30 May 2007, 22:36   #65
Talin
Mildly Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
This has nothing to do with either farming of ships, roids or xp. Related to this, I agree to mz's post above (the last line).

It has to do with one player sending the other a completely harmless inagme mail.

Can you seriously not see the sheer absurdity (if that's a word) of the situation? If you have a rule making closures like this possible, then it should be obvious from a mile away that rule is flawed beyond any reason.
Unread 30 May 2007, 22:40   #66
Phil^
Insomniac

its not as harmless as he maintains imo, there is clear intent in his end.
Quote:
i know im alone attacking u , may i ask a favour from u ? could u please let me land ? please send away ur anti fr , with ur help , i can boost my score ALOT , thats all im asking from u cause i know deep inside ur heart , u r a kind man. i attack u because u can boost my score , atm im just top 700 , i really need this land , which can boost me to top 300 or less , please sir , help me
Quote:
u can take back ur roids , i just want the score and also the xp , thats all , thats why im asking ur help
thats not simply friendly banter imho, thats an attempt to form a mutually beneficial arrangement for roid and xp farming.
Unread 30 May 2007, 22:42   #67
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold

he was below my bash so I guess he should have thought it through some more
Unread 30 May 2007, 22:46   #68
Talin
Mildly Amused

Quote:
its not as harmless as he maintains imo, there is clear intent in his end.
thats not simply friendly banter imho, thats an attempt to form a mutually beneficial arrangement for roid and xp farming.
Wouldn't you expect that they would have made that "mutually beneficial arrangement" somewhere other than the ingame mail which the MH can and will read?

Either way, even if all that would make sense in some twisted perception of reality, we're still talking about the terms "intent" and "attempt" as basis for closure.
Unread 30 May 2007, 22:50   #69
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kileman
he was below my bash so I guess he should have thought it through some more
But clearly you did, you filthy potential cheater!
Unread 30 May 2007, 22:50   #70
Phil^
Insomniac

Smart people would, he clearly is not.
I have seen and closed others who arranged such things via ingame mail and even on gal forums before. Never underestimate stupidity
Unread 30 May 2007, 22:50   #71
Kileman
Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talin
Wouldn't you expect that they would have made that "mutually beneficial arrangement" somewhere other than the ingame mail which the MH can and will read?
You'd think so, but as their was no arrangement, and because he made an error of judgement and used this method of communication, he got closed.
Unread 30 May 2007, 22:52   #72
Talin
Mildly Amused

Quote:
Never underestimate stupidity
Come to think of it, I think I'll take this advice and leave it at that.
Unread 30 May 2007, 22:52   #73
Kileman
Commander

... im pretty sure people have been closed for having othere peoples account/login details saved in their journal as well... hehe
Unread 30 May 2007, 23:07   #74
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I did get people closed during havoc because i was exiling through the galaxies using my havoc resources, and chanced upon a galaxy whom was sharing all their logins.. :-s
Unread 30 May 2007, 23:11   #75
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Just one question...

Why isnt arc closed?
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2007, 23:35   #76
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Kileman wasn't a part of the farming so its not a cooperative.

Bintara said run your fleet (serious or not) and Kileman didn't.

People like Assassin are just posting biased stuff here because they are friends with the administration.

Those with common sense can see this is a planetarion mail, and the guy should have been warned at worst.
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2007, 06:29   #77
Coltaine
7th Malazan Army

Coltaine has a spectacular aura aboutColtaine has a spectacular aura aboutColtaine has a spectacular aura about

Why dont we close everybody?
You'd punish all those filthy cheaters then.
For justice!
There is no winnar here.
Coltaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2007, 07:43   #78
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talin

Either way, even if all that would make sense in some twisted perception of reality, we're still talking about the terms "intent" and "attempt" as basis for closure.
Smart people would, he clearly is not.
I have seen and closed others who arranged such things via ingame mail and even on gal forums before. Never underestimate stupidity
Hahahahahahaha, seriously? Did you just claim somebody to be a stupid as that just to make people believe you are right? Hahahahaha.

The point is you can't play the cheating/farming card because farming in the true (and only) meaning of the word comes from both directions. So if you want to close him for being a moron, do so, if you want to close him cause you can't stand him, do so. But seriously, don't try to claim it's because he cheated/farmed. That's just rediculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
This line alone describes perfectly what is wrong with the current EULA.
So true. It's the exact same reason why the support planet rule is(/was?) flawed.
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2007, 08:49   #79
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharur
Hahahahahahaha, seriously? Did you just claim somebody to be a stupid as that just to make people believe you are right? Hahahahaha.

The point is you can't play the cheating/farming card because farming in the true (and only) meaning of the word comes from both directions. So if you want to close him for being a moron, do so, if you want to close him cause you can't stand him, do so. But seriously, don't try to claim it's because he cheated/farmed. That's just rediculous.

So true. It's the exact same reason why the support planet rule is(/was?) flawed.
You would have to be pretty stupid to propose farming over ingame mails, a subtle point thats clearly lost on you in your mini rant.
All ive said is that he broke the eula ( which he has ) , and is pretty stupid ( which he is ) for doing it over ingame mail.
Which part of that eludes you?
Unread 31 May 2007, 10:07   #80
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

lol. Reopen his account and tell him to stop being a dumbass. Really, such a fuss over worthless crap.
Unread 31 May 2007, 10:53   #81
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
That there is just sad.
"Asking people to send their ships away is cheating" must be the dumbest thing ever to be said in planetarion.
I will not comment on the actual reasonability or lack of thereof regarding the rules setup, but...

"Asking people to send their ships away is cheating" - presuming this is a plan to have one planet achieve a benefit of free roids through a treaty, it's called asteroid farming. According to the EULA, encouraging people to perform against the rule actions is against the rules. To extend the proportion a little bit, is "Asking people to send their ships at you" cheating? Irregardless, round 16, rain had a significant amount of fleet recalled off him because he had alledgeldy asked these people to attack him so he could proft (steal; before you go to the "that was the modern steal" -argument, notice that this is still possible through for example salvage, as mentioned in the Kileman case). This effectively won JBG the round, or so it's said. (bad wording: it pegged down the primary challenger).

I stumbled upon this myself, caring little about the outcome of the round following certain events, a Conspiracy player attacked me with a cathaar escort with the intention of stealing my fleet (he had far from enough pods to grind a full cap off my 400). He mailed me, after I retaliated him (with a fake attack option and a fleet consisting of pods alone), that if I'd recall my nightmares, he'd give me a full cap later because he had corvettes stuck at base. Obviously, the game mechanics recalled the fleet, hence I, afterwards, mailed him to enquire when I'd be able to get my full cap as he promised. He told me to attack him with a sufficient amount of fighter pods the given night. I went to the multihunters and asked whether I need to build these pods and actually attack him with them in order to get him closed for cheating (assuming he'd let me land, obviously this would get me closed too, and I acknowledged it). The answer was "no, you don't need to do anything else", given later the planet wasn't closed (under calls: "mail tactics". what baffles me with these mail tactics is, why he would, afterwards, ask me to send those fighters; if this was successive tactics, it'd go under the sheet of fleet farming rain was pre-emptively punished for at round 16).

So, in order to catch a cheater, you'll need to commit to cheating yourself. The irony runs deep. The what defines cheating and what doesn't consist of, is going on grand scale nowadays. There's been a lot of talk whether the rules are in a need of revamp or not, and as I refered to on the other thread on alliance discussions, I'm willing to bet on yet another revamp for next round. This is just another ridiculing point in the game: the chief multihunter (hereby I refer to Assassin's movements) keeps changing, and the rules experience ackward changes all the time. It's probably equally hard to keep up with them as a newbie as it is to keep up with the ship statistics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Just one question...

Why isnt arc closed?
If this Bintara person is closed and under deletion, arc should equally be on so. Yet another sign of lack of consistency and bias in the multihunting squad? (Que: Conspiracy doesn't get closed, some other bloke does - I here assume Bintara isn't Conspiracy).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
Fact is he broke a rule
The true question is, why other people get closed for similar infridgements, and others don't. This truly became interesting now, I'm definately waiting for Fiery to comment on this case, regarding my case. If I could ask Fiery or Ace to comment on public, why arc is open, and Bintara isn't. I hope the reason isn't "because Bintara was impolite", or "because arc is conspiracy theory". There's a striking similarity to the two rules breaches.

Last edited by Tietäjä; 31 May 2007 at 11:41.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2007, 11:01   #82
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

keizari's making a pretty fair point in my opinion which needs to be checked out considering the controversial natures of several decisions this round
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2007, 11:38   #83
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

I'm here thinking Bintara got closed because he didn't possess or have access through a friend to sufficient verbal and EULA talent to defend himself with. What if, next round, I'd start a Planetarion Rules firm, like Keizari & Buddies, to defend people pro bono against being accused of cheating. I bet I could save people like Bintara from being closed, because I'm willing to bet this will all resolve in either a massive bias or Bintara being reopened. (Yeah, and the "I didn't know it's against the rules" argument is a vain one too, once arc comes up with it again, everyone who has agreed to the EULA has stated being in understanding of the rules).
Unread 31 May 2007, 14:03   #84
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

my post is still the most intelligent post in thread, learn from me
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2007, 15:34   #85
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Are WP and Penis-Allianz! actually cheating aswell?
I got thousands of free roids from them and they got thousands in return....

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2007, 16:25   #86
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Penis-Allianz HC sent me an ingame mail telling me to recall my 'drunken pilots' or he 'must call the might beer-good'. And he let someone land before me. I've reported my case to MH team -- expect closure soon.
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2007, 18:48   #87
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I thought of an interesting addendum to this whole "what makes farming" issue. Let's say I'm a big planet and I have loads of incs. Now, I need to prod to self-cover or get defence or something. But ideally I want to make a profit from this situation. Here xp comes into play. Say my attackers get 1.2 mil score in xp from roiding me. Now, if I can kill enough fleet to get 200k value in salvage let's say (this is very doable with etd plus feudalism, and that 200k value is more than I would earn from those roids for the rest of the round surely it's a better idea for me, presuming my attackers are vaguely intelligent, to only cover up to the point until it's a bad idea for them to land. If they can make a 200k score profit and I can make a 200k score profit we're both better off that if they don't attack me at all. Are my actions in this case, given that they're encouraging my attacker to land, farming? If I mail him and tell him what I've prodded is it farming? If I mail him a bcalc with his xp calced in it and LAND LAND LAND is it farming? if I mail him going "hi, i've done this please land, we both do well out of it" is it farming?
Unread 31 May 2007, 18:58   #88
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

A strict interpretation of the rules would certainly suggest so.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2007, 19:01   #89
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Incidentally that's not just a hypothetical, if I had been at home instead of in work today I probably would have calced the xp for my various incs and seen if I could have wrangled that.
Unread 31 May 2007, 19:27   #90
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
and that 200k value is more than I would earn from those roids for the rest of the round surely it's a better idea for me, presuming my attackers are vaguely intelligent, to only cover up to the point until it's a bad idea for them to land.
I guess it comes down to the elasticity of the demand of asteroids to where that point where it's a bad idea for them to land comes upon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
Are my actions in this case, given that they're encouraging my attacker to land, farming? If I mail him and tell him what I've prodded is it farming? If I mail him a bcalc with his xp calced in it and LAND LAND LAND is it farming?
I'm happily living in the never-never land where it takes a sort of suggestion or agreement for it to reach "farming".

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBG
if I mail him going "hi, i've done this please land, we both do well out of it" is it farming?
So in my happy pink planetarion, this is where it hits the suspicious point. But then again, you never know about the MH today.
Unread 31 May 2007, 19:36   #91
JonnyBGood
Banned

I can make that line ridiculously fine. To the point of complete obscurity in fact.
Unread 31 May 2007, 19:39   #92
Tietäjä
Good Son

Yeah. It seems, that people who are better at making the rules lines completely obscure can get away with things of which dumber people are closed for.
Unread 31 May 2007, 20:50   #93
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

Looking back at what i said i phrased it wrong. What i meant was that if he had gone to the MH being polite instead of ranting he might not have ended up being closed.

Note: I bear in mind that you will all not believe this and think me panding to your comments. About this, i care not.

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2007, 20:58   #94
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef!
Looking back at what i said i phrased it wrong. What i meant was that if he had gone to the MH being polite instead of ranting he might not have ended up being closed.

Note: I bear in mind that you will all not believe this and think me panding to your comments. About this, i care not.
So getting closed can be avoided by being nice and asslicking?

Rules are rules for everyone, regardless.
Unread 31 May 2007, 21:02   #95
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool

While it might not be right its kind of true. Politeness and cleverness i suppose.

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2007, 21:04   #96
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool

It's like wearing smart clothes to an interview. Sure, they're supposed to be hiring on your skills, but impressions count for a hell of a lot. Turning up in shorts will be an almost instant rejection.
Unread 31 May 2007, 21:14   #97
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
It's like wearing smart clothes to an interview. Sure, they're supposed to be hiring on your skills, but impressions count for a hell of a lot. Turning up in shorts will be an almost instant rejection.
Wrong.

More like not talking to the police interrogators without your lawyer present, and more like hiring a better lawyer for the court.
Unread 31 May 2007, 23:54   #98
p333333
p333333

p333333 can only hope to improve
Thumbs up Re: OMG , im CHEATING

Quote:
Originally Posted by cura
B|nTaRa is a loser for begging people to let them land.
Ace is a loser for wasting his time with stuff like that (if you close him you can close half the pathetic universe).
Kileman is a loser for reporting.
I'm a loser for posting here.

HaHaHa, funniest thing i read so far and i will stop there. This says it all!
33:33:33
p333333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 02:12   #99
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

I assume bintara isnt English. How can his diction be used against him?
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 02:36   #100
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyne
I assume bintara isnt English. How can his diction be used against him?
I'm not english either, yet i've not had any problems.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote