User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 28 May 2006, 20:28   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Generic BBC News Article Link

O look there it is.

A number of things annoyed me about this article.

Firstly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope Benedict XVI
"In a place like this, words fail. In the end, there can only be a dread silence - a silence which is itself a heartfelt cry to God: Why, Lord, did you remain silent? How could you tolerate all this?" he said in a speech in Italian.
Why did God remain silent? What about your jackass predecessor who remained silent? No comment there eh? Go back to Germania.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Jews
Before Pope Benedict's visit, some Jewish groups had said a German Pope speaking the language of the Nazis would insult the memory of the million Jews murdered there.
What? Because the only reason the Nazis killed people was because they spoke german? Yeah I can see how that works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope Benedick again
He later told hundreds of thousands of young people who had gathered to see him in Krakow to remain true to the teachings of Jesus, and to avoid being influenced by modern secular values.
Modern secular values like not bothering to speak out when millions of people of another faith are being killed or joining the Hitler Youth am i rite?

Edit: So this thread has slightly more of a point I'm going to express total disgust towards both the catholic church and those appalling Jewish interest groups which accuse almost everything even vaguely diminuitive of the Holocaust or denigrating towards Israel of being anti-semitic. The church says it disagrees with modern secular values. What values does it mean? A modern secular value is being opposed to murder, is the church against that? I'd rather hope not. Does it mean only "values" which have emerged recently? Like contraception? Frankly the church's views on contraception are so appalling they should be kicked in the face every time someone expresses a belief in them. On specific Jewish interest groups (I dislike the way I'm phrasing this but i rather lack something a bit better) you have people abusing the memory of the deaths of millions through exploitative emotive gibberish and quite frequently using it to diminish opposition to the deaths of many more. It's disgusting at best.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 28 May 2006 at 20:40.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote