User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 3 Nov 2013, 12:18   #1
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Round 54 Predictions

1) Top 10 Planets - Alliance %

My prediction: 5% Vikings - 30% Apprime - 25% ND - 20% Conspiracy - 10% HR

2) Top 5 Alliances

My prediction: #1 Conspiracy - #2 Apprime - #3 NewDawn - #4 Vikings - #5 HR

3) Most NAP'd Alliance

My prediction: Vikings

4) Most Attacked Alliance

My prediction: FAGn

5) Most Played Race

My prediction: Etd/Zik
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores

Last edited by Androme; 3 Nov 2013 at 21:37.
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2013, 13:11   #2
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Round 54 Predictions

1) 25% Apprime 20% Vikings 15% CT 15% FanG 10% ND 5% Misc

2) 1. Vikings 2. Fallen 3. CT 4. Apprime 5. ND

3) NewDawn

4) Vikings

5) Etd/Ter (playing BS mainly) least used will be Xan
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2013, 13:27   #3
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

1. Immortals
2. Vikings
3. Conspiracy
4. Howling Rain
5. NewDawn

Nelito will win as planet.
Unread 3 Nov 2013, 17:23   #4
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

1. 90% Apprime 10% Spore
2. Vikings
3. Vikings
4. CT
5. VIKIngs

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2013, 17:49   #5
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Why is spore being so underestimated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
1. 90% Apprime 10% Spore
2. Vikings
3. Vikings
4. CT
5. VIKIngs
Vikings for most played race?
Unread 3 Nov 2013, 18:10   #6
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
Why is spore being so underestimated?

Vikings for most played race?
I dont think saying spore will get one top10 planet is downplaying them tbh.

Unread 3 Nov 2013, 19:55   #7
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Vikings rarely gets top planets.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2013, 20:05   #8
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Vikings rarely gets top planets.
well thats just my assumption this round, Apprime and spore getting top planets, vikings winning it all.

Unread 4 Nov 2013, 20:04   #9
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2 View Post
1) Top 10 Planets - Alliance %

My prediction: 5%
Is this a troll? :-(
Unread 4 Nov 2013, 22:08   #10
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3k View Post
Is this a troll? :-(
Maybe its a vikings spy inside nd that ends up in top 10 hence the 5% on thoose 2
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2013, 13:29   #11
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

I actually read it at t100 not t10 that's all.
Unread 5 Nov 2013, 21:24   #12
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
well thats just my assumption this round, Apprime and spore getting top planets, vikings winning it all.
What makes you think that Vikings are even playing a full tag this round?
Unread 5 Nov 2013, 21:51   #13
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Are you saying you're not going to play with a full tag?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2013, 00:08   #14
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
What makes you think that Vikings are even playing a full tag this round?
I did not say Vikings would be full tag did i?
Im sorry if im confusing you

Unread 6 Nov 2013, 00:36   #15
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
You are confusing me. From what I can the alliances will be exactly the same as last round, the attitude towards Vikings hasn't changed so why will they win everything? Why not ct doing a clean sweep?
Unread 6 Nov 2013, 00:42   #16
Clouds

Quote:
Your opinion of Vikings winning suggests that you think they'll be full tag, as let's be honest, anyone not close to full tag doesn't really have a chance at #1.
Unread 6 Nov 2013, 00:55   #17
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Your opinion of Vikings winning suggests that you think they'll be full tag, as let's be honest, anyone not close to full tag doesn't really have a chance at #1.
Ultores won there first round with 43 members didn't they?

EDIT: Just checked they had 62, full tag was 80. So 18 less
Unread 6 Nov 2013, 02:03   #18
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
You are confusing me. From what I can the alliances will be exactly the same as last round, the attitude towards Vikings hasn't changed so why will they win everything? Why not ct doing a clean sweep?
I dont understand what you are on to now.
The other alliances dont want Vikings to win, this is a attitude thats against vikings?
Or are you talking about the attitude in Vikings wich unables them to win?

Id say that the CT def culture wich will cost them the win

Unread 6 Nov 2013, 02:05   #19
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I guess time will tell eh.
From what you write i would imagine u suggest they wont be over 50

Unread 6 Nov 2013, 07:59   #20
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba
Ultores won there first round with 43 members didn't they?

EDIT: Just checked they had 62, full tag was 80. So 18 less
We had 50(3 of which were added the final day) in the end, full tag was 80
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2013, 09:20   #21
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
We had 50(3 of which were added the final day) in the end, full tag was 80
Ahh yes sorry, i didnt realise you started in rd 43. I thought it as rd 44. BUt still point proven to Clouds, you won your first 2 rounds were won with 27 less and then 18 less members than full tag with the alliances in 2nd and 3rd either at full tag of 80 or withing 5 members of it.
Unread 6 Nov 2013, 09:30   #22
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

While Clouds' statement that alliances without a full tag cannot win rounds is clearly incorrect for the general case, that doesn't mean that Vikings can win a round with less than 50 players, just because Ultores (a vastly better alliance) did it.

In any case, I can't help but notice that Clouds still hasn't unequivocally stated that Vikings won't play with a full tag next round. Personally, I would be surprised to see them below 50 at tick 200, which very much puts them in the running.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 6 Nov 2013, 10:43   #23
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
While Clouds' statement that alliances without a full tag cannot win rounds is clearly incorrect for the general case, that doesn't mean that Vikings can win a round with less than 50 players, just because Ultores (a vastly better alliance) did it.

In any case, I can't help but notice that Clouds still hasn't unequivocally stated that Vikings won't play with a full tag next round. Personally, I would be surprised to see them below 50 at tick 200, which very much puts them in the running.
Tbh looking in the priv chan all we need is agar3s and cha and were basically there
Unread 6 Nov 2013, 11:26   #24
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Yeah, I know. I was hoping to catch Clouds lying outright. Thanks for ruining it, you jerk.

Unread 6 Nov 2013, 11:51   #25
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Yeah, I know. I was hoping to catch Clouds lying outright. Thanks for ruining it, you jerk.

No I meant we have lots of ex ult players.... Jerk! I have no clue how many members we have but 40 votes have been cast on our strat poll. Looking like were going pure cr :/

Last edited by Kaiba; 6 Nov 2013 at 12:14.
Unread 6 Nov 2013, 12:56   #26
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Yeah, I know!
Unread 8 Nov 2013, 13:15   #27
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

So wich allies goes into the round holding hands?
A lot of rumours flying around about blocks allready being created to pick on the smaller alliances

Unread 8 Nov 2013, 15:27   #28
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
So wich allies goes into the round holding hands?
A lot of rumours flying around about blocks allready being created to pick on the smaller alliances
No Idea humour us all
Unread 8 Nov 2013, 15:31   #29
Clouds

It's true. We're pre-blocked with Patsa.
Unread 8 Nov 2013, 15:59   #30
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Clouds what? I heard CT and Spore had pre round nap again but were keeping it on the down low. Spore are very much to CT what ODDR were to Apprime, flak. It's cool if that's how you wanna play, for all intents and purposes you are basically an overspill tag for CT. But now people have clicked on to that i'd imagine CT/Spore be considered one giant tag this round
Unread 8 Nov 2013, 17:01   #31
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Again? I have no idea if it's true this round but if you look at the inc stats gm posted in one of the other threads you'll see 50 fleet launches from spore making it pretty clear that it wasn't the case last round.

Spore seem to have been fairly vocal in noting the reasons for why they have/have not hit certain alliances, and they've seemed like pretty straightforward justifications to me. Maybe you could articulate in a little more detail the presumably much more plausible catch all explanation; a deep seated desire to act as flak for ct.

Assuming you have uncovered the secret spore manifesto and ct/spore can now be considered one giant tag; can you offer some comments on the vikings/apprime situation. They're more powerful and their members have made more public announcements of unity that the ones you're accusing of fake pre round naps.
Who're you playing for this round btw?
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2013, 18:00   #32
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil View Post
Maybe you could articulate in a little more detail the presumably much more plausible catch all explanation; a deep seated desire to act as flak for ct.
Kaiba doesn't like Forest and Butcher, and therefore Spore is a plague upon this land that must be purged by any means.
Unread 8 Nov 2013, 18:29   #33
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Again? I have no idea if it's true this round but if you look at the inc stats gm posted in one of the other threads you'll see 50 fleet launches from spore making it pretty clear that it wasn't the case last round.

Spore seem to have been fairly vocal in noting the reasons for why they have/have not hit certain alliances, and they've seemed like pretty straightforward justifications to me. Maybe you could articulate in a little more detail the presumably much more plausible catch all explanation; a deep seated desire to act as flak for ct.

Assuming you have uncovered the secret spore manifesto and ct/spore can now be considered one giant tag; can you offer some comments on the vikings/apprime situation. They're more powerful and their members have made more public announcements of unity that the ones you're accusing of fake pre round naps.
Who're you playing for this round btw?
Yay i got a bite!

/me pats his trolling rod

I noticed that Spore was the alliance to attack CT the least out of all the t10 allainces, i noticed that the same was true of CT to Spore. Spore entered every war on CT's side, become the flak for them to glide to the win. Just like ODDR did for Apprime.

As for Vikings and Apprime i dont know, they have probably buddied up again but Vikings have Zwan running politics (we are going down Spores 'recruit a retard hc' strategy) so i doubt that relations with Apprime will be much, they havent been for a few rounds.

If CT need to have a 2nd tag in Spore to win PA thats fine, if it makes you feel like you have achieved something in the game then cool.

Spore are over vocal about who they havent hit and over vocal in how the have single handely down the universes politics. Seems like they are hiding some inadequices by shouting loudest.

PS. Read my sig for my allegiances
Unread 8 Nov 2013, 18:35   #34
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
As for Vikings and Apprime i dont know, they have probably buddied up again but Vikings have Zwan running politics (we are going down Spores 'recruit a retard hc' strategy) so i doubt that relations with Apprime will be much, they havent been for a few rounds.
Zwanstic was in Apprime last round, and still has access. All of the Ultores people you took in do, as far as I know.

[edit] He was just removed.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 8 Nov 2013 at 18:49.
Unread 8 Nov 2013, 19:26   #35
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

We gonna win this round so feel free to forfeit already ;D
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2013, 19:45   #36
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest

truth is, no-one knows the thoughts of spore hc except spore hc

And the doctors who assess you
Unread 8 Nov 2013, 19:47   #37
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Ok I will bite.

Which war did we enter on CT's side?

The one where CT were hitting vikings and we joined in AFTER vikings hit us?
The one where ct hit apprime and we didnt break ingame nap?
The one where ct were hitting inn whilst spore were being hit by hr?
Or the one where ct/vikings were hitting fang and spore hit hr?

Please enlighten me
So you didn't go all out on Viking at round end to help CT win... That must have been a dream we all had...
Unread 8 Nov 2013, 19:51   #38
Mzyxptlk
mz.

For someone who complained endlessly about how vocal Spore were about their politics, you sure don't seem to have managed to remember much of it.
Unread 8 Nov 2013, 20:23   #39
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Why are you always so anti CT Kaiba? What did CT do to you in the past?

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2013, 06:11   #40
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

He is just a bitter man Nitros.
He just gotten more bitter after i told him that Vikings couldnt win last round, and he was wrong once again.
This round me and kaiba actualy agree on that Vikings will be looking to be the strongest allie

Unread 9 Nov 2013, 16:58   #41
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yay i got a bite!

/me pats his trolling rod
/gay

Quote:
I noticed that Spore was the alliance to attack CT the least out of all the t10 allainces, i noticed that the same was true of CT to Spore. Spore entered every war on CT's side, become the flak for them to glide to the win. Just like ODDR did for Apprime.
And i was responding to your suggestion that they had a pre round nap, which the stats show to clearly be wrong. No one's denying they later formed a nap. As I said, they happen to have already discussed in public why they did so and you didn't manage to make any criticism stick last time around so i'll save regurgitating the arguments.

Quote:
So your response to two bigger alliances doing exactly what you're castigating two smaller alliances for doing is.... "well they got a hc i don't rate too highly so.... erm... it doesn't really count".

Could this have anything to do with the fact that you're playing for one of these alliances this round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiba
If CT need to have a 2nd tag in Spore to win PA thats fine, if it makes you feel like you have achieved something in the game then cool.
If vikings need to have a 2nd tag in apprime to win PA thats fine, if it makes you feel like you have achieved something in the game then cool.

Oh wait... and your help cheats too.
Unread 9 Nov 2013, 20:07   #42
Motti
Just Awesome

Motti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
/gay

Hey looked pal, we of Apprime have enough multis to fight solo, we dont need login details from Vikings also.

YOLO SWAG
Motti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2013, 05:41   #43
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
/gay

If vikings need to have a 2nd tag in apprime to win PA thats fine, if it makes you feel like you have achieved something in the game then cool.

um you have proof of said cheating?

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2013, 05:49   #44
oil

You can't objectively read the edward "cba" snowden thread and call the app responses anything other than tacit admission.
Unread 11 Nov 2013, 08:43   #45
Motti
Just Awesome

Motti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
You can't objectively read the edward "cba" snowden thread and call the app responses anything other than tacit admission.
You are clearly PA detective, who have found undisputable evidence! (on AD...)
Motti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2013, 09:06   #46
Mzyxptlk
mz.

It is pretty ludicrous to claim Apprime did not cheat that round, Motti.
Unread 11 Nov 2013, 15:47   #47
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
link to thread plz?

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2013, 16:15   #48
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Front page: http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=199900
Unread 13 Nov 2013, 07:05   #49
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

An unexpected change of events has happened as Vikings is moving close to have a overfilled tag atm, i guess people should consider changing their predictions

Unread 13 Nov 2013, 08:40   #50
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Unexpected my ass.