User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Jan 2007, 00:34   #1
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
The New Year thread (part one)

Since the forums were missing a proper new years thread...

What do you wish to happen in 2007?

1) That Arsene Wenger buys two class players (and I don't mean some very talented kids) and Arsenal wins the league. (oh arent we hopeful)

2) A certain US president gets throat cancer and dies a horrible death. Yes, give him pain, mylord, give him pain!

3) PKK makes a sweeping comeback.

4) Some people in my party starts to think again (they have acted rather thick lately).

5) Poor & oppressed people rise against capitalism with the help of communist theory, from Berlin to Bangladesh (yes, indeed I'm wishful).

6) I get accepted into teaching-classes in january.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2007, 01:19   #2
Huracan
El Chupacabra

Huracan is a jewel in the roughHuracan is a jewel in the roughHuracan is a jewel in the rough
Re: The New Year thread (part one)

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
2) A certain US president gets throat cancer and dies a horrible death. Yes, give him pain, mylord, give him pain!
Would heir to the throne Dick Cheney be that big a difference?
Huracan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2007, 03:05   #3
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huracan
Would heir to the throne Dick Cheney be that big a difference?
I believe some have argued that Bush being useless is better than Dick declaring total war.

I'd like to find the motivation to finish my degree and get a fairly nice job that I at least semi like. It'd also be nice to get involved with someone again (though it'll probably end up as a mess )

on a non-me note, it'd be nice if perhaps lots of new wars on things / people / countries weren't declared (e.g. the USA on just about everything/one else).

I'd like to see someone get their act together enough to actually sort out the country (UK) instead of creating lots of stupid laws and trying to get more money out of the country. It won't happen, but it's a nice thought.
Unread 1 Jan 2007, 03:39   #4
Malak

Quote:

1. America and Australia ratifies the Kyoto Protocol
  2. A certain US president gets throat cancer and dies a horrible death. Yes, give him pain, mylord, give him pain!
  3. Noone calls this year 2006 2.0
  4. I get a prescription for Ritalin finally
  5. I get made emperor of the territories I have lain out on my map of the world
  6. I do my Certificate 3 in Investigative Services, and Certificate 4 in Security and Risk Management.
Unread 1 Jan 2007, 04:13   #5
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

The NY Yankees wins the world series and the LA Lakers wins the NBA title.

Also the San Diego Chargers winning the Superbowl - Mark. My. Words.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2007, 04:53   #6
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

I'm hoping for World War Three or some natural global-cataclysm that will wipe out three quarters of the world's population so we can start from scratch (and this is probably the only way Leeds are going to avoid relegation, but that's just a bonus).
Unread 1 Jan 2007, 05:12   #7
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

delete thread

ban user

(for a better 2007)
Unread 1 Jan 2007, 05:20   #8
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
5) Poor & oppressed people rise against capitalism with the help of communist theory, from Berlin to Bangladesh (yes, indeed I'm wishful).

6) I get accepted into teaching-classes in january.

poor children.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2007, 07:09   #9
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

1) That Arsene Wenger uses some of its accumulated capital and buys two class players (and I don't mean some very talented kids) and Arsenal wins the league. (oh arent we hopeful) for my amusement even if it means that children in Africa starve to death.

2) A certain US president gets throat cancer and dies a horrible death. Yes, give him pain, mylord, give him pain! Because as a morally superior communist I can tell who the good guys and bad guys are and as s communist I am never wrong.

3) PKK makes a sweeping comeback.

4) Some people in my party starts to think again (they have acted rather thick lately). They can just ask me and I will tell them exactly the right and wrong things to think, then they would be much brighter.

5) Poor & oppressed people rise against capitalism with the help of communist theory, from Berlin to Bangladesh (yes, indeed I'm wishful). They could each then chose their own Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao and thus make Apothos' wish unnecessary as the pogroms and purges of those with incorrect thinking alone could eliminate tremendous number of people making a nuclear war unnecessary.

6) I get accepted into indoctrination-classes in january.
Translated into English.
Unread 1 Jan 2007, 07:15   #10
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malak
  1. America and Australia ratifies the Kyoto Protocol (perhaps they could thereby cause the sun to quit getting warmer and save the Martian ice cap.)
  2. A certain US president gets throat cancer and dies a horrible death. Yes, give him pain, mylord, give him pain! (At least this kind of thinking causes me to join you in your wish for you to finally get some Ritalin.)
  3. Noone calls this year 2006 2.0
  4. I get a prescription for Ritalin finally (Couldn't be soon enough!)
  5. I get made emperor of the territories I have lain out on my map of the world (Yes. Lots and lots of Ritalin.)
  6. I do my Certificate 3 in Investigative Services, and Certificate 4 in Security and Risk Management. (God help us, throw in some Haldol.)