User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Apr 2006, 04:24   #1
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
So this cat walks into my house

This cat, whom I have never seen before, just walks into my house and looks around. It starts scratching on the couch, then calmly wonders around and checks the place out, then flops down on the floor expecting people to pet it.

This cat has got to be very brave or very stupid.... it's a little cross-eyed so I'm leaning twoards being stupid. It was a beautiful cat and I took a few pictures. It was a different moment. Then it ran around my house for about 2 hours then it left.

Dunno wtf what that was about, but I took a picture of the cat so if any of you lot stumble across it, be sure to let me know.

Since we cannot post images here, here is a URL of it.

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/9788/cat7gb.jpg
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 04:52   #2
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So this cat walks into my house

Insert random 'that's the only pussy you'll get in your house' type comment.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 10:12   #3
Squints
Tea Demon

Squints is a jewel in the roughSquints is a jewel in the roughSquints is a jewel in the rough

Cats are nothing if not presumptuous.

Got a similiar sort of cat round my way, the back door has a cat flap on it this obviously mean that our house belongs to this cat. Damn thing is always flitting in.

Several metres of electrical tape later and the cat flap is cat proof. Every night it does its best to bash the cat flap in. Probably with its head.

Presumptuous but stupid.
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 10:22   #4
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

You should have had more... ah f*ck it, it ain't fun anymore.

That cat is a true bimbo. Stupid, but cute.
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 10:25   #5
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

iat my house in sheffield this ginger cat would come in any time we left a window or door open, run upstairs and hide under someones bed.
Or fall asleep in an armchair...
Once I was about to go away for a week and thought I'd do one last check of the house and there it was sleeping in the corner! no idea how it'd got in but it was ****ing lucky i did the check.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 10:57   #6
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Don`t talk to me about cats! They sh*t in our garden and use it as they please. They steal food from the kitchen (when the door is open) and hiss at you when being nice. New fencing measures are now being put in place as we speak!

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 11:03   #7
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Any way, nice cat piccy Androme2 :-)

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 14:43   #8
pyirt
nomen est omen

Further thoughts.... I think the cat is female looking for a *shag*

Me=Hans_Blix
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 16:59   #9
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of

A cat come into our house if ever any downstairs window is left open, even those little ones that are above big windows (you know what i mean). One time I tried to chuck it out because I wanted to go to bed and it didn't appreciate it. It attacked me and almost took my eye out. Really, I was so lucky. As it is I was left with prominent scars above my right eye and on my left arm. I remember putting my hand up to my face for a few seconds, taking it away and not being able to see any skin through the blood that covered my hands. I spent ages looking for that cat afterwards, the little bugger.

My cat used to go into my next door neighbours house via their cat flap and steal things: Food of different kinds, toys for their baby and their cats* and, at one point, a very large feather duster. I was quite impressed that he'd managed to get a feather duster through 2 cat flaps. He also stole the dads birthday cake. Unfortunately they have a dog now so we have to stop training him to steal wallets

*He used to steal their cats toys. He didn't used to steal their cats.
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 00:33   #10
Squints
Tea Demon

Squints is a jewel in the roughSquints is a jewel in the roughSquints is a jewel in the rough

This is why i prefer dogs to cats. Yes they may leave a steaming pile of crap on your rug, but they dont perform acts of petty theft.

Mans best friend indeed.
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 00:57   #11
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

In my old house there was this old ginger cat who used to come into our house. The owners had never named (other than, The Cat. Maybe they were Red Dwarf fans) so we just called him Ginger. After about a year or two, we didn't see him again. Turns out the postman had run him over

One of neighbours cats also managed to get herself trapped in our garage for a couple of days aswell
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 19:51   #12
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
I'm leaning twoards being stupid.
Admitting you have a problem is the first step toward dealing with it.*

*Flavius please take note.**

**Nodrog, please note how the asterixks actually ARE footnotes.
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 07:21   #13
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute

My family used to have a cat that did this, we would wake up every morning and find him asleep in the living room and chase him off. Eventually we just got tired of trying to get rid of him, and he stayed.

Lovely tempered cat too, would kind of hug you when you picked it up. It dissapeared a few years ago. It's time like this I wonder what happened to Ginger...
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 15:54   #14
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunderbunny
My family used to have a cat that did this, we would wake up every morning and find him asleep in the living room and chase him off. Eventually we just got tired of trying to get rid of him, and he stayed.

Lovely tempered cat too, would kind of hug you when you picked it up. It dissapeared a few years ago. It's time like this I wonder what happened to Ginger...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
In my old house there was this old ginger cat who used to come into our house. The owners had never named (other than, The Cat. Maybe they were Red Dwarf fans) so we just called him Ginger. After about a year or two, we didn't see him again. Turns out the postman had run him over
the postman ran him over dude
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 17:03   #15
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Admitting you have a problem is the first step toward dealing with it.*
I didn't notice that. Now I feel like the cat.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 18:30   #16
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
This cat, whom I have never seen before, just walks into my house and looks around. It starts scratching on the couch, then calmly wonders around and checks the place out, then flops down on the floor expecting people to pet it.

This cat has got to be very brave or very stupid.... it's a little cross-eyed so I'm leaning twoards being stupid. It was a beautiful cat and I took a few pictures. It was a different moment. Then it ran around my house for about 2 hours then it left.
There's a cat that does the same thing in our house every so often, a big black fluffy thing. We have a catflap, but we have five cats so its unusual for a 'foreign' cat to come in and not be chased off. It's visits are so frequent it got christened "Fluella" by my sister and the name stuck.

One day it came in our house with blood over it's back, so we took it to the vet to make sure it was ok (it was, only had a deep cut) - anyway, when we got back home our neighbours recognised it and told us where it lived. Turned out it was actually called "Sinba". What a shit name for a cat.
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 01:05   #17
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
Turned out it was actually called "Sinba". What a shit name for a cat.
Ever seen Lion King?

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 01:17   #18
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Yup.
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 01:24   #19
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

There you go.

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 05:26   #20
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

I guess you dont Get enough pussy! hhahhahha lolzroflmaoetc.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 05:35   #21
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
the postman ran him over dude
Thats terrible news! :crymeariver:

And heres me hoping he'd just found another owner, maybe one who feeds him salmon and cream instead of kitikat...
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 02:38   #22
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

isnt it hello kitty in japan or what not