User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Mar 2006, 08:49   #1
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
[Football]The Off-Side Rule

While i was lying in bed trying to get to sleep last night, i was thinking about football, and my thoughts drifted to a few seasons ago when Liverpool scored an off-side goal and the referee's decision made a mockery of Leeds' well-drilled backline playing the off-side trap. I think this was around the time when the 'not interfering with play' stuff started coming in.

Anyhoo, i was thinking, isn't it only fair on the defenders if, while the ball is coming at them, defenders on th peripheral are deemed not to be 'interfering with play', much as attacking players are deemed not to be, so, for example, a player coming down the right who gets the ball won't be onside if he is only played 'on' by the opposition rightback at the otherside of the field?

Or am i missing the point entirely, that the current system encourages more goals and :. a more exciting game?
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 09:11   #2
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: [Football]The Off-Side Rule

i just keep repeating myself: the off-side rule is retarded and shouldn't be upholded any longer. while sports like for example volleyball, motorsports, badminton, hockey keep evolving, football will stay under strict control by the conservatives in Zurich.

one reason why football isn't (and probably never will be) popular in the USA, is that yanks enjoy action and goals. in football, (many) goals aren't guaranteed.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 09:13   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Were there not rumblings of altering the off-side rule to only apply in the box? Think it was a mate of mine the other night mentioned it, though he immediately shot me in the eye with a Nerf gun so you know, it's not like I've a lot of trust placed in him at the minute.
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 09:14   #4
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
While i was lying in bed trying to get to sleep last night, i was thinking about football, and my thoughts drifted to a few seasons ago when Liverpool scored an off-side goal and the referee's decision made a mockery of Leeds' well-drilled backline playing the off-side trap. I think this was around the time when the 'not interfering with play' stuff started coming in.
That rule iirc came in two seasons ago so cant of been what you were talking about

Quote:
Anyhoo, i was thinking, isn't it only fair on the defenders if, while the ball is coming at them, defenders on th peripheral are deemed not to be 'interfering with play', much as attacking players are deemed not to be, so, for example, a player coming down the right who gets the ball won't be onside if he is only played 'on' by the opposition rightback at the otherside of the field?

Or am i missing the point entirely, that the current system encourages more goals and :. a more exciting game?
I think your missing the point to be honest. If I get this correct what you are saying

X... F
.. Y Z H
J

H is the leftback and r X is the rightback. You are saying if X isnt involved in the play as in he isnt actually defending against F who is the attacker then F would be offside? And you perhaps are arguing that those players that are only active in defence can be counted as keeping a player onside/offside.

If im correct so far then I would say this is barmy.

Firstly in a normal situation ie

X . . . F
. . Y Z H
J

F would be onside J passed him the ball, in your scenario however F would be offside.

For a minute imagine

X. . . F
. . Y Z H
J

J passes to F, X can still get to F no matter if hes "inaction" or out of action.

Your right the new offside rule does give the game a more attacking sense, however its an interesting rule, if you watch the modern back four, most attackers cant perfect the walking back and not interferring with play bollox, but the back four keep quite a strong line, when someone tries it there will be someone who picks him up quite quickly.

It only takes the skilled strikers to do it and even then depends on a perfect pass almost.
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 09:15   #5
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
i just keep repeating myself: the off-side rule is retarded and shouldn't be upholded any longer. while sports like for example volleyball, motorsports, badminton, hockey keep evolving, football will stay under strict control by the conservatives in Zurich.

one reason why football isn't (and probably never will be) popular in the USA, is that yanks enjoy action and goals. in football, (many) goals aren't guaranteed.
The offside rule is possibly the best rule ever invented. Women and Americans cant understand it.
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 09:29   #6
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I don't know about you guys but I'm going to start watching more hockey. It sounds a real sport for the 21st century.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 09:37   #7
pig
1up on you

Only girls play hockey in Britain and they arent really fit either
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 10:05   #8
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
That rule iirc came in two seasons ago so cant have been what you were talking about
Why not?

Quote:
aah, when you put it like that... My two dimensional mind never thought about crossfield play (it was 2am when i thunk it).

It is indeed a barmy thought. :/
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 10:18   #9
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Why not?
because leeds werent in the premiership when the rule came into place, might of just been the ref overuling the linesman hence the shocking decision.
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 10:25   #10
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Leeds were in the Premiership two seasons ago. :?
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 11:13   #11
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Only girls play hockey in Britain and they arent really fit either
i play hockey 3/4 times a week at uni, hockey is the largest sports club at sheffield (male dominated) and quite popular at most uni's

i was only given the opportunity to start playing hockey late in school life while the option was given to girls at a much younger age

although i play a bit of football i prefer hockey, its fast when played properly, not as pleasant as people think and pretty intense with some very serious injuries and requires a bit more skill (imo)

all round a great game - try it
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 11:30   #12
pig
1up on you

To apathos I think your right 2003/4? And to filth I know blokes play hockey, just trying to annoy koen <3 koen. Although football is a much more enjoyable game than hockey imo.
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 11:44   #13
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:

As an experiment they removed the offside rule for a certain period of time in some Dutch amateur competition. I think this was some years ago, the results where horrible as already expected. What I recall from it the games transformed into kick and rush matches that only happend on the axe of the field from goal to goal leaving the flanks/wings of the field abbandoned.
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 11:57   #14
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Hockey is quite big here at Bristol uni. I play occasionally but play rugby for the uni. Only reason i play hockey is when there short as couple of mates of mine are on 2nd team and i used to play county at home so am of quite a high standard.

Anyway about the reason why yanks wont like football due to the offside rule limiting goals. I prefer to see 2 well crafted goals or a couple of superb finish's than scorelines of 15-13 with 28 tap ins. I think this is the same as most people tbh.

Removing the offside rule will cause stupid problems. The game will be completely end to end with people (for lack of a better term) 'goal-hanging'. This would ruin football tbh. Its supposed to be an invasion gAme where you have to penetrate your enemies defence, effectively. If the offside rule would be removed this wouldnt occur to such an extent. And at the end of the day, ask yourselves why the offside rule was brought in in the first place?
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 12:00   #15
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
As an experiment they removed the offside rule for a certain period of time in some Dutch amateur competition. I think this was some years ago, the results where horrible as already expected. What I recall from it the games transformed into kick and rush matches that only happend on the axe of the field from goal to goal leaving the flanks/wings of the field abbandoned.
i remember. you're now talking about 3 matches in an amateur league here. you can hardly speak of a serious experiment. this was doomed to fail. in fact i'm pretty sure the KNVB never wanted it to succeed to begin with.
also, there are more reasons than the offside-rule for teams not playing kick & rush anymore. i don't believe that without the offside-rule, teams will stop playing combinationfootball, especially when considering how teams handle defending the long ball.

hicks: i just discovered some fieldhockey TV-channel on the internet: www.fieldhockey.tv

oh and filth: <3 (posrep!)
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 12:11   #16
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filth
i play hockey 3/4 times a week at uni, hockey is the largest sports club at sheffield (male dominated) and quite popular at most uni's
You're at Sheffield?
What's your Hockey name?
(my housmate was Japseye and my coursemate was implants... my girlfriend was chompy chompy. aren't they great)

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 12:17   #17
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
When girls play rugby they arent really fit.
Fixed.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 12:52   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Stop being a ****ing retard. The Offside rule is NECESSARY for flowing, exciting football and not just "lump it up to t'big man". Furthermore, the rules of the game DO change.

Quote:
Baseball and American Football are two of the slowest, most boring sports in the world. It's like you don't have a clue what you're talking about in this entire post.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 15:13   #19
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Baseball and American Football are two of the slowest, most boring sports in the world. It's like you don't have a clue what you're talking about in this entire post.
jakiri. dear friend jakiri.

Quote:
as you can see, i spoke about "action and goals", not gamespeed. they are not necessarily related to each other. but ok, let's say it is for football. in that case, would it be better of without the offside-rule or not?

btw, both baseball and american football are rather popular (worldwide even, not just within the USA) for what you call a "boring sports".

(correct me if i'm wrong but aren't you one of the scriptkids in here that hasn't been outside since the age of 12? this would explain a lot. oh and insulting me really isn't necessary).

xxx
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 15:28   #20
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

koen for the last two months has been the worst poster GD has had in years. stop it.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 15:36   #21
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Offside is an essential rule for football to be any good. The problem is the law has been open to so much interpretation, that it's difficult to provide much consistency. Offside is actually simple, all you have to do is sit in a stand alongside a football pitch just alongside the 18 yard line or a bit further out, for 90 minutes and the simplicity of the rule will become apparent to any human being.

Quote:
one reason why football isn't (and probably never will be) popular in the USA, is that yanks enjoy action and goals.
Yeah, because there are never bad games of baseball and american football. Fact is neither of them can do something like this and that quite frankly, they wouldn't know action and excitement if it bit them in the arse.

And yes any excuse to post that link
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 15:37   #22
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
fantastic.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 15:45   #23
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken

Yeah, because there are never bad games of baseball and american football. Fact is neither of them can do something like this and that quite frankly, they wouldn't know action and excitement if it bit them in the arse.

And yes any excuse to post that link
Your still going down........
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 15:56   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I thought I banned koen from speaking about sport on these forums until he quits playing hockey?
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 16:19   #25
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
The offside rule is possibly the best rule ever invented. Women and Americans cant understand it.
PIG FOR WORLD PRESIDENT!

The fact that football is not popular in the U.S is just telling me how great football is.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 17:49   #26
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Lok did that link have video?
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 18:37   #27
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

no

i have a link to the goal, but the commo is in arabic
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 23:42   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
correct me if i'm wrong but aren't you one of the scriptkids in here that hasn't been outside since the age of 12?
I was nearly a junior international rower, if that's what you mean :v:
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 00:44   #29
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Imagine the riots we would get when a pro football match would end with 12 - 0
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 01:43   #30
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
Imagine the riots we would get when a pro football match would end with 12 - 0
there have been far more riots over 1-0's (or even 0-0's) than there shall ever be over let's say 4-0 or 5-0's, even.
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 02:24   #31
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

(i think far more games have ended 1-1 1-0 etc than 4-0 5-0)
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 02:49   #32
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Koen: In case you hadn't noticed, in baseball, they count the number of times people hit the ball and it counts as a statistic that gets reported.

Not how many times they hit and score, just how many times they hit it.

Maybe we should count the number of times footballers kick the ball in a match to know how exciting it was and how good they are as well...?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 14:50   #33
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Maybe we should count the number of times footballers kick the ball in a match to know how exciting it was and how good they are as well...?
i'm not sure about the situation in other countries, but i do know there are people here who keep score on stats like that aswell.