User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 15 Jun 2004, 20:02   #551
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Re: Gems Of Destruction

Zappa/Sivart/Zorro -

The wind abres its cold fangs once more for another howl, kowing you will have to slepe somwhere tonight wetehr its here or back somwhere in the woods. The leemnts are as unforgivng as always during times of spite and chaos.

Pyro -

Letting the shadows flicker around himself Darkling taking a glance around at the sourndings a few times.
"Killing the dragon lady is a selfish and foolish aim at the best of times, time holds its breath for no being not even the dead. I am all to aware of the past and present, somtimes the future as well a gift left to me by my tormentors. The dwarf is fool ahrdy and boostfull, alone he is a small threat that is easly delt with. Posseisng a narrow concept of what is to come. The theif has promise within him, though he has yet to hardness his mana control fully and is unlikly to without help. Few are humans gifted in magical arts most go unnotced through the ages, the farmer has more spirit than you realise. His strenght comes from his faith so it gives rise to courage and hope in dark times, he is a survivor if nothing else. His coporeal life was ended almsot one though he escaped its grasp"
Taking a puase in his words, stepping out of the shadows to sit down hunched on a fallen tree visible to you now cloaked as before.

"The old one is one to be wary of, possesing such fighting talents does not come at its own cost, but his age adds to his experince in life. He knows nothing of the future nor cares little of it excpet to seek revenge for fallen loved ones living always in the past with little ites to the present, though there will coem a tie when even those will be gone. Now as for you young murderer you yourself are sneaky and untrust worthy, proving you hold little relivance in the bonds of freinds and family."
Pausing to pull out a large heavy tome palinly bound in dry cracked leather.

"This is my spell book, recreated as best as I was able to from my memory alone follwoing the loss of my origonal one, there in lies some of my current dilema not all the spells are there centruries of isolated imprsment can cause you to forget even your own name if your not carefull. I could go and collect the book myself now taht they have taken it from the gaurdians grasp, troublsome creature as it is no matter how ahrd to try to get rid of them they always have some way of coming back, not taht I can touch anything anymore in taht place thanks to the old ones."
His clawed fingers curling up into a tight balled fist at that point though no emotions regserted in his voice.

"You have qualites that could prove of use though, so my offer is you make an alegance with the dragon lady and carry out the task of retriving my tome as a test of abilites. In return improvments can be grnated to you . Your welcome to refuse or accpt now or think about this offer more, whatever the likes of the imapitent young preffer I suppose. Ill lat you leave here without conflict if the answer is no, if you accept then we shall see what happens."
Slipping the leather tome back into the depths of some bag under the cloak, The figure reaches across the ground to to bring a tall staff upwards, rasing his own mass along with it.

Last edited by Darkling; 16 Jun 2004 at 17:18.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 21:34   #552
PyRo`
Posts++;

PyRo` is an unknown quantity at this point

Qualme remains silent for a moment to consider his options.

“I accept, though as you can see I am in no fit state for such a quest, I am injured, I need to stop and tend for my wound, however once I have regained sufficient use of my left arm I will retrieve your tome. Perhaps you could add some haste to my recovery as a sort of down payment.”
PyRo` is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 21:47   #553
Darkling

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold

Pyro -

The figure almost seem to let out a low chuckle once more
"My skills lie moslty in the area of un-life in its many forms, I could easly attend to your arm but I doubt you would like the after effects or the smell. My lore has not be forgotten over time yet, in this forest you will come across a small plant that moslty dwells under the cover of rocks or shade in damp area's, its leafs will have a purple tinted vein running through them. Pick it and crush its root to collecting the removed liquid, apply that then in soaked wrappings with the leaf's pressed to the wound. That will purify your small cut there and also aid in the healing"
Turing around to walk away from Qualme speaking once more before diseapering effectivly into nothing.
"Remeber this is test of yor abilites in general, your skill with the balde and your reasoning I cant help you mroe than that. I shall be in touch soon when you have the tome it cannot be hidden from my sight I know its lusts to well, for they where mine to begin with."

Last edited by Darkling; 15 Jun 2004 at 22:02.
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 23:21   #554
PyRo`
Posts++;

“There wont be any test of my abilities unless I sort this arm.”

Qualme mumbles as he wanders off in search of the plant Darkling spoke of.
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 01:24   #555
Sivart

Sivart is an unknown quantity at this point

Sivart glances around and pulls his hood up against the wind. Glancing back at Eown, Thungarth, and Zorro, he slowly sighs. "In all that happened in the tomb, I'm afraid I have forgotten to thank you all. Comradery isn't a common sight for me in these dark days, and I nearly missed it this time. I'm very appreciative of what you all did and the pain you took down there, after I stupidly started reading that...book."
Sivart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 01:48   #556
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Zorro is on a distinguished road

Zorro continues staring into the cold win, then turns to look at Sivart.

"You are most welcome sir. After all, it is through our unity that we may bring peace to the world. If you have any injuries, I will be glad to attend to them. I sense we've lost the assasin for good, perhaps because he has yet to find his life's purpose. Either way, travel won't be easy this time of night in these woods. Would you all rather camp here in the tomb or head out into the woods a bit?"

--Mark Twain
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 21:31   #557
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

*Watching his opponent circle around the corpse, Bakan smiles. Finally, a worthy fight, one who did not shrink away, one who possessed both great skill and strength. Finally here was a chance for him to have a good brawl. Licking some of the blood that was on his face away, Bakan tasted power and strength in Cathan's blood. Taking a moment to remove his hood, exposing his face to Cathan, Bakan wiped the blood across it. Remembering the stranger asking about his name, Bakan decides that he at least earned that honor.*

"I am Bakan, servert to her that is all-powerful. That beast you slaughtered was Marshen, now he is nothing but dead. I give you credit warrior for that kill, but I can not let his death go unavenged. Prepare yourself!"

*Sensing his opponent hurting from the initial slash, Bakan leaps up and forward, his muscles easily giving him strength to clear Marshen's giant corpse. Coming in for a landing Bakan swings at the strange warrior, catching swords together again. Forcing Cathan's sword down close to the ground, Bakan ducks, then swings his wings together, striking Cathan on both sides. Leaning back up, Bakan brings both swords up and wide, then kicks Cathan in the chest, sending him flying away into the side of a nearby building. Watching him strike, fall, then pick himself up, Bakan smiles as he casually walks foward. He always enjoyed a good fight, and this was going to be as good as they usually came.*
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 23:21   #558
Spritely Zombie
Gokan Re... Um... undead?

Spritely Zombie will become famous soon enoughSpritely Zombie will become famous soon enough

Cathan picks himself back off the ground, shaking his head in an effort to clear the ringing sound. He touches the back of his head and winces, the fingers come back covered in blood. He slams his sword tip first into the ground, the enormous tip burying itself 2 to 3 inches in the gap between some cobbles, enough to hold the sword vertical.

"You wish to avenge a death caused in self-defence? You are a fool."

Cathan stares impassively at Bakan and removes the heavy vambraces and breastplate that would obviously offer no protection against the blows of his opponent. The light padded jerkin beneath the breastplate is saturated with sweat and Cathan also removes this, using it to wipe the blood from his face before throwing it down onto the sun-baked earth.

Cathan grabs the hilt of his sword. Lightly bronzed, sweat covered flesh ripples as muscles tense, easily hefting the sword back out of the ground.

"Her that is all-powerful? Pah. If she is all-powerful then why are you stuck raiding pathetic villages and towns? Why is the entire world not infested by the rotting carcases that are her creations? The being you serve is not all-powerful. Evil, ancient and strong, yes. All-powerful? Like hell."

Cathan's blood sang to him, his fatigue and pain almost seemed to fade away. This battle, unlike so many before it. Truely matters to me. He thought almost bemused. A shame that I may not live to see it's conclusion He continued darkly.

With a roaring yell, that was more exhileration than anything else, Cathan runs forward covering the distance seperating the two in only a few strides. He launched into an offensive. Hacking, feinting, slicing, cutting all at a speed most men struggle to realise with an ordinary sword. Every riposte of his oppenent's was forced into a parry as the mighty blade countered with bone shattering force.

Finally Cathan saw an opening; he threw an enormous overhead blow with all his strength behind him. His opponents blade was up in a flash, stopping what would have undoubtedly been a lethal blow. Inwardly cursing, Cathan pushed down and Bakan, hard-pressed to keep his blade up one-handed, grabbed his sword with his other gauntleted hand. Cathan pushes harder, all the muscles across his back and arms feeling as though someone were pouring acid across them. Bakan's legs tremble slightly, then they start to bend. Cathan however knew he would not be able to keep up this pressure for much longer. Bakan's left knee almost touches the ground. Cathan takes a deep breath and pushes once more and at almost the moment Bakan's knee finally touches the earth, Cathan changes the force on his sword; he pulls back with the blade, swinging the pommel straight into Bakan's face. The blow is strong and unexpected by Bakan, who's attempts to stand inadvertently bring him up into the blow. Bakan is knocked back several paces where he lands unceremoniously upon the ground.

Cathan takes a step back, sweat dripping off his nose and chin, hitting the ground where it is eagerly devoured by the moisture-starved earth. He grins lopsidedly, eyes almost alight with the power of his resolve.

"... Not... Yet..." he manages between gulps of air. His muscles now feeling as though someone is following his earlier acid bath with a massage of rock salt and jagged glass...

Last edited by Spritely Zombie; 16 Jun 2004 at 23:44.
Spritely Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 21:45   #559
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

"Very well, then we should leave as soon as possible, haste is not good but we mustn't waste any time either. All I need I have here with me so I'm ready to leave whenever you are."

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 03:22   #560
Sivart

Sivart glances between the woods and the tomb. "The woods may hold danger that we would not wish to face, and the Qualme might also be there. I'm not sure I trust him enough to leave myself where he could come upon me. As for the tomb...it might still present a danger, but I'd almost think that we've come across all that there is to face in there...so long as we don't attempt to search through any more tombs. I'd trust myself sleeping next to the skull of a fellow thief over some unknown woods on almost any night. But I'll follow you guys, whatever your decision is."
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 04:13   #561
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

*Rising up from the ground, Bakan start growling, barely audible at first, coming from the back of his throat, but it slowely get's louder and louder, until at the moment he stands fully up, he roars at Cathan and rushes. In what appears to be almost a blur he is atop of Cathan swinging his sword violently against Cathan's sword. Pressing against it, Bakan inhales deeply, and senses tiredness, exhaustion, but no fear. Smiling, he leans in close, slowely pushing Cathan closer and closer to the ground, face to face, and smiles as his features become more and more dragonlike.*

"How does it feel now?"

*With a push, Bakan pushes Cathan so that he kneels on the ground, then pushes violently, sending Cathan sprawling to the ground. Reaching down, Bakan grabs Cathan by the throat and picks him up one-handed. Staring deep into Cathan's face, ignoring the powerful kicks to his midsection, Bakan memorizes every line, every scare, every hair on Cathan's face. Throwing him aside, Bakan turns slowely towards him and advances. Cathan stands u, grabbing his sword. Reaching striking range, Bakan does not strike with his sword, but instead with his claws. Slashes at Cathan's chest, Bakan smiles as he cuts deeps gashes into it. Another slash opens up deep wounds on Cathans shoulder, then Bakan smiles at Cathan stabs him on the arm, the sword blocked mostly by his dragon scales, but still enough to cause pain. Bakan smiles even more as he swipes the sword away and punches Cathan with enough force to send him flying. Walking calmely foward, Bakan sees Cathan moving his sword into a counter-attacking position. Watching Bakan smiles and moves his own sword, blocking it, then Cathans sword arm is grabbed by Bakan's other hand, which squeezes, and Cathan's face turns white as his bones break under the pressure.*

*The sword slowely falls to the ground from limp fingers, and Bakan grabs the sword from mid-air, then stabs forward, stabbing it deep into Cathans stomach. Continuing to push, Bakan walks forward and lifts up the sword, then thrusts forward, forcing his sword out of Cathan's back through the spine and into the wall of the building behind him, effectivily impaling him with his own sword. Watching Cathan wither in pain, Bakan glares at him.*

"You have strength, it will serve you well in the afterlife."

*Turning away, Bakan walks towards the sounds of fighting in the town, which are slowely dying down, leaving the battered and bloodied form of Cathan behind him, hanging from the wall of the building via his own sword.*
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 20:41   #562
Heiro
'Mael'

Heiro is on a distinguished road

"Sivart, you are quite wise for your age. I say we sleep here. and Tomorrow, Head on toward the mountains to the north east. I remember some parts of the way, but Zorro should guide us, it would save time."

With that, Eown heads for some tree cover, and lays himself down against the trunk. Rubbing his arm, he tries to drift to sleep.
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 03:36   #563
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

"Well, as odd as it may seem, this place is probably safer than being out in the woods anyway."

Zorro adjusts his senses so that he will know, and hopefully awaken, if anyone besides Sivart, Eown, or Thungarth enters the vicinity. He props himself up against the tomb and slowly starts to drift off to sleep.

--Mark Twain
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 06:45   #564
Darkling

Zorro/Zappa/Sivart -
ooc -Do wish to do some mroe character development or shall pass you onto the next scene?

Pyro -

The Darkling character disapears into the night as you go about your fumbled search. The darkness not aiding you for once but rather hindering your search. Almost tripping up a few times on roots and branches, the ground a slick mud from the rain earlier as you realise you wont be finding anyhting tonight as the wind bites at your skin and snarls at your ears numble.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 16:14   #565
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

ooc/ it looks as though we are passing. if not, somebody say something /ooc

--Mark Twain
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 21:41   #566
Heiro
'Mael'

[[ooc] Next one. Oh Oh Oh !! Yay! [/ooc]
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 02:07   #567
PyRo`
Posts++;

[ooc]I apologise in advance for this crap post, I can't think of what to write and I don't want to hold things up any further [/ooc]

Realising his search is in vain Qualme seeks shelter on a low branch of a nearby tree, reaching into his cloak he removes his hipflask which he opens then splashes on his wound, removing his cloak and top he takes a sip from the flask then removes a needle and thread from his cloak, he threads the needle and begins to stitch up his would the best that he can, ignoring the pain. Once he is done he takes another sip from the flask before returning it and the needle and the remaining thread to his cloak, he then gets redressed and leans back and shuts his eyes to try and get some sleep.
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 12:39   #568
Darkling

All -

The night goes by without incident, any sign of the rain from last noght now soaked deeply not the soil. Leaving only a few wet and mud patches behind in the ground, the sun dawning aove your heads in the sky.

Heiro/Zorro/Zappa/Sivart -

Your smallc amp outside the ominously silent tomb gooes without inciddent. The sun rasing its gentle stare on the ground below, the smoldering remains of a camp fire complete with black ash staiend rocks. Looking artound the graveyard looks no difrent fro what it did before besides uneven spots in the ground being filled with murky dark water from last night short storm.

Depsite the efforts of last night ther remains little clues other than a few diary quotes and a spell tome of dark blighted nature. The sound of animals scurying about in the early morning foraging for food but all of them keeping their distrance from the tombs open entrance.

Pyro -

You wake to fidn yourself sparled amongst some plants and rocks, that had made their home amonsgt the roots of the tree. Feeling a slight cramp feeling crawl up your spine casuing a slight incovience. The wound now feeling more numb than painfull cfor the moment, the improvised healng doen last night giving it a ghastly apperance of blood soaked thread and dry blood stains making a random apttern down your arm. the arm feeling stiff and ocward to move a pulling at the flesh being felt at the wound due to the rigid stiches.

The forest can be seen cleary now as the sun casts it gaze on the ground, making out the rough uneven earth below your feet disfigured as always from the ever changing weather. Last nights breif rain nowt helping taht fact. regaining your senses fully awake to to sounds of creatrues making their way about their business, the rock the visitor from last night amde his seat obvious in front of you.
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 23:16   #569
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Zorro awakens and groggily stumbles to his feet. Stretching, he takes a look around. Finding nothing of interest, he decides he'd rather be somewhere more.........interesting.

"Rise and shine everyone. The night may have passed without incident, but I for one could use some breakfast. I guess going back to town would be the best place to go next, unless anyone has a better idea."

He stares off into the distance, meditating.

--Mark Twain
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 06:34   #570
Darkling

ooc - Pyro/Heiro/Zappa/Sivart wating on you now.
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 17:52   #571
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all

I have come to the decision that this thread has gained a life of its own. There are too many tangents to deal with in just one thread especially since they are becoming so complex in my mind, too complex to work through for just one RPer. Therefore i will be creating a 2nd thread to parallel this one. Flapjack, Gokan, and the good character Bakan is creating will remain the same. Anyone else is welcome to create another character who will be Elven for the thread. The entire thread will take place in the Elven lands discovering or hiding the truth of the Elven past and Dragonsjems creation. Keep watch for the new thread: Shattering of Gems, Birth of Darkness.

* tiger uses the ultimate way in, trough the water pipes
* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
dragonsjem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 21:18   #572
Darkling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkling
ooc - Pyro/Heiro/Zappa/Sivart wating on you now.
I repeat again
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 18:06   #573
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

*Zorro blinks, causing a hand of spirituality to slap Pyro, Heiro, Zappa, and Sivart upside the head, somehow simultaneously. That was not a spell he'd learned from the priest........quite odd indeed*

--Mark Twain
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 19:18   #574
Sivart

Sivart groans and awakens groggily. Looking around, he is momentarily confused by his location, then remembers all of the previous evening's happenings. Glancing up at Zorro, Sivart says, "Now that wasn't called for, was it? A simple kick in the arse would have worked just as well."
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 17:04   #575
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

"Yes..........I suppose it would. Quite sorry about that my dear fellow, not quite sure how that happened........I've never seen a spell like that before."

--Mark Twain
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 17:27   #576
Sivart

Sivart glances up at Zorro and shrugs. "Yes, I suppose you aren't entirely to blame. Just so long as you learn new spells on other people. I probably wouldn't be too helpful if a stray spell concusses me. Not that I'm overly helpful currently, but I have some use, I'm sure."
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 15:33   #577
Darkling

OOC - Zorro/Sivart/Heiro/Zappa

Big hint since things are going slow here :/ head back to zoros town for the next scene.
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 16:54   #578
Heiro
'Mael'

[ooc] Sorry fellows for my absence. I've been... under a rock. [/ooc]

Eown follows the group back toward town, thinking on the spirit and the assassin.
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 16:27   #579
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Zorro leads the way back to the town, greatful all the whlle that he shall soon see his wife and son again. There were some strange things happening he knew, and probably he would have to depart for a while. Knowing this, he decides he must bid them farewell before embarking. It would be hard for Lauren and Andrew to run the farm themselves, but he knew they could do it. Andrew was getting bigger and stronger daily, and Lauren had also learned a bit about the daily chores from when Zorro was sick. Though he worried, he knew they would be all right. With anticipation, he eventually leads the way to the edge of the forest and looks upon the town. "Home sweet home."

--Mark Twain
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 16:52   #580
Darkling

Zorro/Zappa/Heiro/Sivart -

Coming upon the edge of the forest the town looks as it was left before your departure, though the lack of movement depsite the early hours of the morning where obvious. Not even the feilds where being tended to with the coming morning, animals staying locked in their pens outside, the sound of a rooster making its usual morning call with no sign of any responce.
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 17:48   #581
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
moving towards the tomb one last time, Thungarth kneeled down and prayed: "Guardian Spirit, may you now find peace... I was honoured to combat you"

he then followed the others towards the village, and upon arriving there headed for the old lady's house.

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 14:18   #582
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Zorro immedietely sensed something was wrong. Without saying a word, he rushes off to his house. Not seeing Andrew or Lauren out doing chores was nothing strange. Not seeing the neighbors out was downright odd. Reaching his house, Zorro bursts in the front door and runs to his bedroom.

"Lauren? Lauren? Where are you? Is everything all right?"

--Mark Twain
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 18:59   #583
Darkling

Zorro -

As you rush into the the small holdings of your home, not a sound can be heard from within only your vocie shatters the peace. Coming upon the master bedroom you find Lauren unmoving and unresponding in the bed, though her bosom moves as she inhales and exhales air.

Any others who enter into the town -

The silence draws across this small farming town, an unusal latent stupor hangs in the air. The impaitent russling of animals in their closed pens obidantly waiting to be released for their usual feeding, crops not being attneded to dispalys more than somthing suspcous happening in town right now.
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 19:48   #584
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all

Zappa and who follow him:
As you grow nearer to Balia's you hear voices, one you already recognize as Bailia's,the other has a strange growling noise to it, both female. Growing closer you hear them clearly
Bailia: "Why, why must you do these things" her voice pleading with the other.

"You think I haven't been watching you my dear. You think I had forgotten my favorite plaything" A eerie cackle echos through the woods "I WARNED you not to interfere time and time again. I THOUGHT I had taught you not to meddle, but NO I see you helping yet ANOTHER band of brave warriors" The voice sounding repulsed by the concept of do gooders.

As you near even closer you can finally see them in the clearing as the woods thins, staying unnoticed by all but the cat who circles around your legs as you make your way closer still\. Bailia drops to her knees in front of a figure that was not quite there, a projection of sorts. Despite the lack of definition you make out a taller woman, young looking clad all in black from her neck to her feet. Looking closer you see that its scales, not clothes. Long razor sharp claws extend from her fingers and toes.

Balia speaks again, "Why them? Why punish them for what i have done" Tears trailing down her cheeks in desperation.

The figure grins and speaks again. " Why my dear I am punishing you. I know nothing will affect you anymore except for the loss of those you call friends"

Balia lunges toward the figure, forgetting momentarily she was not there. Falling to the ground on the other side of the image and yells out in anger as the image disappears,eeriely cackling as she fades away.
"You won't win this yet you DEMON"

* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 16:03   #585
Heiro
'Mael'

Eown pats Thungarth on the shoulder before walking swiftly toward balia, in the hopes to surprise the harsh sounding figure verbally assaulting her. Within about half a second, he works out the voice is just a voice, and nothing more. Rushing forward, he beckons the voice to continute.

"So, we finally get to speak."

Looking at balia, he flashes a stony glare in her direction, before asking her a question:

"Are you alright?"
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 07:03   #586
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Zorro tries to shake Lauren awake, but it quickly becomes obvious to him that something big was going on. Only one person, he reasoned, would know what was going on. Rushing out the door as quickly as he had come, Zorro bolts in the direction of Balia's house.

--Mark Twain
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 17:59   #587
Darkling

Zorro -

As you leave your house in a rush, you sudenly catch sight of your son seated of to the side. The hooded creature from last nights incident with him, flicking through the pages of some small leather tome. Your son looking neither distraught or fearfull showing little sign of any sign of emotion right now.
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 19:42   #588
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Heiro-
As you rush forward you only manage to hear the cackling which fades away. Balia glances up at you, hair covering most of her face, a defeated look in her eyes, red from tears. Taking a moment to comprehend what you said she shakes her head slowly left and right before dropping her yes back to the ground.

Unread 18 Jul 2004, 20:05   #589
Heiro
'Mael'

"Speak Woman! I know that voice. I know that voice was her!"

Eown looks down at the obviously shaken balia and begins contemplating what to do next. Shaking his head, he thinks about slapping her, but immediately dismisses the feeling. Sighing, he wonders what he could possibly do.

"What did she mean? Another band?"
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 20:18   #590
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Bailia looks up again not sure how to respond. No one had seen this before, no one knew of her connection with Dragonsjem. She sighs, shaking her head again before speaking quietly, exhausted.
"She....she will not leave me alone.....I thought you were different,I still hope you will succeed. Most run in fear when they get this far. Most....except that one group. They were so strong, so brave, such a great loss to our side."

Unread 19 Jul 2004, 09:59   #591
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
how many were they? and how long ago?

Thungarth sat down next to the woman, and offered her a drink, to sooth her nerves

calm down, we'll destroy her, and all the evil that surrounds her. we'll kill those that created her, and made her this way, we'll crush those that follow her. We'll leave not one being of evil alive, nor undead... not even our fallen comrades will stop us... if any will fall. We will get you your wellearned peace, IF you tell us everything you know, now.

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 16:32   #592
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Zorro stops abrubtly. What was that.....that........thing.....doing here, and especially with his son?

"Hey!"

Zorro runs over to them both, and quickly checks his son to see if he is breathing, and/or if he still has a pulse. Turning to the creature form the previous night, he knows HE is quite aware of what is going on. "What have you done to my son? What's going on here? What's wrong with the town?"

--Mark Twain
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 02:24   #593
Bakan
To Old to Die......

*Ducking as a firely beam collapses over him, Incom Morgan launches himself forward, barely clearing the flaming debris. Swearing as he stood up, he wavered slightly as he stabilized himself. Looking around, he grimaced as he saw a young girl screaming, clutching the crushed body of her mother apparently. Battles were never nice, espicially on the young. For now though, Incom forced himself to concentrate on himself. Seeing a window, Incom leaped for it, covering his face with his arms and crashes through the glass. Luckily the inn was only 2 stories tall, thus a painful landing that turned into a roll saved him from serious injury.*

*Looking around Incom swore to himself as he saw the various peasents and even townguards running in terror. Over their screams was the sound of roars, roars that were all to familiar to him. Narrowing his eyes, Incom Morgan knew that he should get himself out of the town, for the society would want to know about this attack. Running along, Incom Reached into a bandoleer around his torso. His fingers quickly went into a pouch and pulled out a stone-like object, shaped to fit easily inside a fist. Closing his eyes for a second, Incom Morgan chanted a small, barely audible incantation, then vanished.*

*Opening his eyes, Incom shuddered as he saw everything in washed out colors, moving rapidly as if he was flying while standing still. The rune of invisibility was useful for sneaking about, however the disorientation was enough to make it's use..... uncomfortable. Sprinting along, he ran in the shadows, trying to make his way out of town. Rounding a corner, Incom swore mentally and jumped towards the side. The reason for his alarm was seeing a giant Dragon creature swining a giant broadsword facing a human, then two locked in mortal combat apparently. Staring at the creature, Incom recalled a description of one of Dragonjem's minions, a warrior named Bakan, infused with the essance of a dragon, and completly turned towards evil. Watching, Incom was surprised as he saw the human warrior, much bigger than the average man, hold his own against Bakan. The two clashed swords again, then in a violent display of swordplay, the fates turned against the human. Bakan, apparently during the time playing with the human, used the human's own broadsword to impale him against a wall. Bowing his head slightly, Incom looked up and watched as Bakan slowely walked back towards the civilians.*

*Watching the man, Incom felt surprise as he saw him fighting still, despite having a broadsword shoved through him. Such strength, wasted on a already mortal wound, untreatable by any normal medicine available, even if the town was not under attack. Grumbling, for Lady Dragonjem's forces were advancing, it would make Incom's travels much more difficult. Looking at the dying warrior, Incom sighed to himself, and proceeded to wait as the warrior struggled, then with a violent shudder, fell limp.*

Nightfall

*Swearing as he fell, Incom pushed himself back up. Grabbing the handles again of the cart he managed to repair, he dug his feet back into the ground and shoved off. The uneven wheels bounced slowely on the ground, mercilessly shaking the contents of the cart, the body of the warrior and his weapon. The removal of the sword was difficult enough, for nearly a foot of it was stabbing INTO the building, let along the rest that punched through the warrior. But if this worked, the warrior would want his weapon. The travel had been slow and difficult as Incom pulled the cart deeper and deeper into the woods. The roads would be to risky to travel, espicially with a body, and Incom would need some time to do what he needed to do.*

*Looking up at the darkened sky, Incom sighed, for if he delayed much longer, all this would be for naught. Setting the handles of the cart down, Incom quickly gathered enough firewood to build and started a small fire. The fire, giving off heat and light, allowed Incom to stare at the warrior. Other than the gut wound, he looked barely the worse for wear. Grabbing into him, Incom grunted as he slid the warrior off the cart and onto the ground. Pulling him closer to the fire, he looked at the gut wound. It was a vicious stab, apparently right through most of the intestines and easily the spine. Sighing, Incom positioned the body, then reached into his bandoleer and pulled out another small rune. Looking at it, he placed it on the still chest of the warrior, then layed his hands on it and started to concentrate. Feeling the energies generated by the rune, he focused on them, then slowely started to weave them, creating a series of threads that Incom slowely manipulated into the body of the warrior. Sweating a little, he pushed the healing threads deeper into the body of the warrior. Opening his eyes, Incom watched the gut wound, starting from the inside start to bind, the intestines slowely starting to mend, the spine regrowing, and finally, the skin and muscle starting to mend. Yet despite the flesh mending, the warriors chest didn't rise, and his heart didn't pump.*

*Sweating and shaking, Incom moved one of his hands into his bandoleer and pulled out another Rune, the Rune of Binding. Slowely and shaking, he placed it on top of the Rune of Healing. A bright flash erupted from the two runes, and Incom grabbed onto the top one, and screamed as he felt his mind turn to ice, so cold and dark. Then another flash, and the iciness started to fade away, the darkness turning slowely towards light like a sunrise. Another flash, and the warrior arched upwards, mouth opening, gasping for air. Another flash, and the warriors eyes opened, bloodshot red, and he gasped again, then coughed out stale air. A final flash, and Incom was shoved off forcibly of the warrior and feel. Coughing himself, he pushed himself up to see the warrior doing the same. Unclentching his fists, Incom quickly hid the runes in his bandoleer, and looked at the warrior, who's sweat-covered face and wild eyes reflected terror and panic.*

"Can you understand me? Do you know who you are?"
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 11:05   #594
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

perhaps a *BUMP* is in order?

Unread 30 Jul 2004, 19:47   #595
Spritely Zombie
Gokan Re... Um... undead?

Spritely Zombie will become famous soon enoughSpritely Zombie will become famous soon enough

Cathan stared around at himself panicked, then his higher-mind reasserted itself over his base fight-or-flight reaction. His eyes hardened and he wiped most of the sweat from his face in a single sweep of a massive arm. He felt a strange numbness in his abdomen and fingers traced a massive and jagged scar, already silvered as though inflicted years, not hours ago.

He scowled and something almost a growl escaped his throat.

"That monstrous son of a..."

He was suddenly aware of the smallish figure kneeling next to him.

"Yes. I understand you. And I know who I am. I do not however, know who you are. Who are you?"

He caught sight of his sword, his own dried blood upon the blade. He shook his head as memories of ... somewhere else, assaulted his consciousness. Standing he winced slightly and nausea welled up from his stomach. He forced himself to swallow the bile and felt it burn all the way back down to his stomach.

He lifted his sword up, staring at the blade as though entranced somehow. Then carefully and deliberately he wiped the blade clean before returning his impassive gaze to his, as yet unbeknownst to him, saviour.
Spritely Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 01:41   #596
shadow_spy
The Caffienated One.

shadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really nice

ooc:Can yall maybe...add another character to the plot.and maybe that character could be me
shadow_spy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 07:54   #597
Heiro
'Mael'

Looking at Balia, Eown feels her sorrow. He offers her a hollow smile before walking through the trees to the rear of the house, heading back toward town, and hopefully to his companions.

Best to see what the lads up to, find out if he is ok...
Unread 5 Aug 2004, 05:43   #598
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

*blinks*

--Mark Twain
Unread 5 Aug 2004, 16:31   #599
Darkling

replies wil come soon. we will get ourselves undistracted at some point.
Unread 5 Aug 2004, 20:32   #600
Heiro
'Mael'

Enjoy your month, we'll bump this up if it falls. Now, please. Re-distract yourselves...