User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Sep 2003, 23:47   #1
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Passport Account?

Well, I already registered mine so you cnuts don't take my precious name.

Shame part is I am about to loose my registration date. Now how am I going to get away with calling people n00bs.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 23:48   #2
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
seems I need to register.

Where do I go?

(I wasn't listening)

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 23:48   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
www.planetarion.com

WOAH!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 23:50   #4
Mirai

that didn't help.

oh and

There seems to have been a slight problem with the Planetarion Forums database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 23:52   #5
Karmulian

i was doing something

fixed now
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 23:52   #6
Intrepid00

Well, usually you go to the home page, click login and click register on 99.9% of sites that have you register.
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 23:54   #7
Mirai

Quote:
Originally posted by Karmulian
i was doing something

fixed now
I knew it was you all along, you bastard.

Unread 19 Sep 2003, 23:57   #8
Mirai

Quote:
Originally posted by Intrepid00
Well, usually you go to the home page, click login and click register on 99.9% of sites that have you register.
It wants me to pay for something.

Unread 19 Sep 2003, 23:58   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
It wants me to pay for something.
Hit the big Signup Button at the top.
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 00:04   #10
Mirai

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Hit the big Signup Button at the top.
It scares me.

Unread 20 Sep 2003, 00:11   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
It scares me.
Face your fears.
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 00:41   #12
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I got my passport, now how do I change my password to something a bit easier to remember ?

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 00:43   #13
Intrepid00

OMG, are you guys tards. Consider this signup weeding out of the weak and the sick according to Darwin's theory.

PS Preferances on the left hand side, duh
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 00:46   #14
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Intrepid00
OMG, are you guys tards. Consider this signup weeding out of the weak and the sick according to Darwin's theory.

PS Preferances on the left hand side, duh
Do these preferences refer to the passport account or are they the in-game preferences that I dont have as I am not in-game

I'll wait before I add the duh
Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 00:48   #15
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
get in my pants intrepid00

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 00:49   #16
Intrepid00

Why don't you click and see Honestly if you don't get Passport is a central launch point like Microsofts Passport or SOE Launchpad to authnicate accross systems. The first page your seeing is the preferances for your account. Game preferances are obviously under game the game button at the top.
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 00:50   #17
Intrepid00

Quote:
Originally posted by meaple
get in my pants intrepid00
We tried this before, I couldn't find it remember and when I did it was too small and slippery.
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 01:10   #18
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
where do you live

Unread 20 Sep 2003, 01:43   #19
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
At least I get my old nick back this way.

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 02:02   #20
meaple
Pretend Faggot

sex

Unread 20 Sep 2003, 05:49   #21
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Hi Germania,

Thank you for signing up for the Planetarion Passport.

Your account has now been activated. Please login at
http://www.planetarion.com/index.php...r&option=login

Login name Germania
Password ql422Mvtsuv62LK

The Planetarion Passport Team.
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 07:11   #22
meaple
Pretend Faggot

lol hobbie lol

Unread 20 Sep 2003, 10:18   #23
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
my lovely regdate will be gone :/ noooooooooooo
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 10:22   #24
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
My registration date was all that mattered to me.

Better take a print screen before it's too late.

Matrim
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 10:22   #25
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell
my lovely regdate will be gone :/ noooooooooooo
It'll be just as unleet as everyone else's though.
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 11:01   #26
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Someone took my name.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 11:55   #27
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim

Matrim
i've been taking screen shots and saving the html every few days for the past few days. I can't belive how pathetic i feel. ;-)
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 12:46   #28
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 06:51   #29
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't see a point to these forums without my 2000 reg date. I think I'll go jump off a tall building now.
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 23:19   #30
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Does hitting 'Sign Up' mean i might actually have to play/login to the game :eek:
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 23:24   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
No.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 10:34   #32
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I fully endorse this venture.