User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Sep 2003, 08:52   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Annoying Messenger service popups - security warning?

Quote:
Messenger Service

Message from Security alert to YOU on 9/7/2003 1.09.12 AM

Warning : your computer is open to attacks

Your computer has been dtected to be open to Hackers wo can steal your private information and invade your computer with messenger popups like this!

Go to www.endads.com to protect yourself and stop these ads in minutes.

Pressing OK will not take you to www.endads.com so write down the website before pressing ok

www.Endads.com

[OK]
What? bogus, i take it - but how the **** did they pop this **** up?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 08:56   #2
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Are you running 2k or XP?
If so, its a service that is running in the background.
You can turn it off, Click Services under Administrative Tools and look for 'Messenger' i think.
I think NAV turns this service off when you install it.
Its designed for office networks and such, but is used by spamm0rs.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 08:56   #3
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
o no haxxed :(
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 09:09   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Woofs in the good books.

Funny, that "endads" wanted folk to pay $25 for that service - by spamming people themselves. It doesnt get lower than that

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 09:41   #5
Dreadnought

yah i had those.

Follow these instructions to lose em.

Click Start > Run and type "services.msc" (no quotes) in the Open: line and click OK

In the right pane, scroll down to Messenger.

Double click Messenger and click the General tab.

Under Service Status: click the Stop button.

In the Startup Type: drop down box, select Disable.

Click Apply and OK.
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 10:24   #6
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
i had that so sent them an email saying why the hell were they doing it,and they sent me back an email to the effect of blaming a rouge employee,and saying they would be looking into it. fools.
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 16:01   #7
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
most most most most annoying adverts

my boyfriend stopped them for me
not sure how

follow the above instructions, might work cause i dont get them any more

m
madi is offline   Reply With Quote