User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Jul 2003, 21:32   #1
warrmr

warrmr is an unknown quantity at this point
not so happy any more

well vikki finnally came back off holiday and i was counting down the days till she got back so i phoned her up the afternoon she got back to see if we could meet up and i got the answer that i expected im to tired sorry. so i decide to take a trek inot solihull to have a look in V-shop for some cheap music and in hmv for a cheap game or so. now all of you that know touchwood shopping centre in solihull theres like a top floor that over looks the bit in the middle so i do what i do most times i go in and grab a yougrn fruz and stant at the balcony bit eating it and lookin at all the people walk past. and who do i see. yep thats right vikki and her friends. so shes to tired to see me but shell go see her friends.

today i txt her askin if she wants to meet up and shes like oh im working. so i txt her back and say can we meet up after you finish work and i dotn get a reply from that. and i sent that message 9.5 hrs ago. i only know that cos i sent ti at midday. so about 7pm i send her another message saying "no reply that means 1 of 2 things. either your still at work or you dont wanna see me. if its the 2nd 1 tel me why. x"
and i still havent had a responce.

we had been going out for a week before she went on holiday and was seein eachother like almost every day. and now im wonderin if shes met some 1 on holiday or summat.
warrmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 21:47   #2
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Girls tend to be quite ****.

If you can stomache it, turn gay. Much better. Unfortunately, I can't :-(

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 21:55   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
if shes attractive enough for you to find her attractive, we can assume shes attractive (reasonably at least)

Hence, Ill quote John 8:13

"Thou'est dearest maiden will invariably be picked up upon during the onslaught of San miguel on the sandy beaches of the lord."

And even if she didnt, she wishes she did.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 21:57   #4
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh

"Thou'est dearest maiden will invariably be picked up upon during the onslaught of San miguel on the sandy beaches of the lord."

Quote:
Originally posted by John

John 8
13 The Pharisees therefore said unto him, Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true.
Google thinks you're lying.

--------------
My Artwork
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 21:59   #5
warrmr

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
if shes attractive enough for you to find her attractive, we can assume shes attractive (reasonably at least)

And even if she didnt, she wishes she did.
yes shes damn fine and god knows what shes doing with me but hey. look at it this way

shes 5'9" -6' yes shes almost as tall as me im 6'1" shes blonde blue eyes and almighty fine

and well im 6'1" long dark curly hair and of average build. im the kind of bloke a woman wouldent look twice at. where as shes the kind of woman you do a double take on.

now if anything happened on holiday i dont really care aslong as i dont find out as i go by the motto "what i dont know cant hurt me"
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:07   #6
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Forget texts. They're ignorable.

Phone her up. Going to see her would be even better.

Take a flower too. They're inexpensive and work really well.

--------------
My Artwork
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:19   #7
warrmr

ill txt her now and see if she wants to meet up tomorra if i dont get a reply by the time i get off my drivin lesson tomorra im gonna phoen her and after that its her call if she wants to see me then cool if not ill jus try n forget her. damn thats gonna be hard. or ofc i can really screw things up and jus continually flirt with the "bar babes" oh this is gonna be good theres 1 i have had my eye on for a few weeks now but vikki came on the scene so i have had to hold back but if all goes tits up then oh well theres always anni. but thats to far ahead.

hell vikki doesnt even see that i have more money than scence(sp?) i had a few plans for when she got back form holiday. first 1 was to benifit 1 of my m8s that likes her sister so we were all sposed to me goin out after work inot sol.

then alton towers friday ( i was gonna pay once again)

then some time next week a nice meal out (on me once again) the reason for that last guesture is i have a voucher for £11 of a meal and 35% staff discount. so that menas the meal wont come to any more than £20 for 2 of us but its not what it costs its the thaught that counts.

ill let you all know tmorra if shes still ignoreing me.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:25   #8
warrmr

oh on a happyer note mum let me drive her car for the first time today. hell that was good

1.8 ford focus zetech hell that was good. much better than the citron C3 im learning in. you can actually feel the power of the focus. altho i can manage some shweet gear changes in the c3 i was a bit nervouce in mums car cos of the lack of dual controls. but hey i did ok i got to drive on a national speed limet road 70mph nice very nice considering i have reached a top speed of 40 with my instructor and havent seen 5th gear.

id love it if my uncle would let me drive his honda civic with a whoel 6 fwd gears
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:40   #9
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Re: not so happy any more

Quote:
Originally posted by warrmr
well vikki finnally came back off holiday and i was counting down the days till she got back so i phoned her up the afternoon she got back to see if we could meet up and i got the answer that i expected im to tired sorry. so i decide to take a trek inot solihull to have a look in V-shop for some cheap music and in hmv for a cheap game or so. now all of you that know touchwood shopping centre in solihull theres like a top floor that over looks the bit in the middle so i do what i do most times i go in and grab a yougrn fruz and stant at the balcony bit eating it and lookin at all the people walk past. and who do i see. yep thats right vikki and her friends. so shes to tired to see me but shell go see her friends.

today i txt her askin if she wants to meet up and shes like oh im working. so i txt her back and say can we meet up after you finish work and i dotn get a reply from that. and i sent that message 9.5 hrs ago. i only know that cos i sent ti at midday. so about 7pm i send her another message saying "no reply that means 1 of 2 things. either your still at work or you dont wanna see me. if its the 2nd 1 tel me why. x"
and i still havent had a responce.

we had been going out for a week before she went on holiday and was seein eachother like almost every day. and now im wonderin if shes met some 1 on holiday or summat.
Perhaps she didn't understand your "txt"
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:42   #10
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Re: Re: not so happy any more

Quote:
Originally posted by W
Perhaps she didn't understand your "txt"
Hence why he should phone her.

Do it now, foo'

--------------
My Artwork
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:46   #11
warrmr

urrm its like 10:44 thats like to late to be phoneing people.
first who would want soem 1 phoneing at like 10:44 and im thinking of goin to bed now any ways
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:56   #12
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Quote:
first who would want soem 1 phoneing at like 10:44 and im thinking of goin to bed now any ways
It'd stop you from thinking about it whilst you're trying to get to sleep.

--------------
My Artwork
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 10:33   #13
warrmr

ok well i finnally called her. and guess what shes workin today. oh well.
shes not ignoreing me shes jus feeling like crap after the holiday so ill have to wait to see her and shes a little deppressed but she wouldent tell me why. i hinted she shoudl pop into the plough tonight to see me but i doubt she will.

so its good to know shes not ignoreing me hopefully shell come into work today.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 10:49   #14
BarbieKen

First of all, how old are you? I'm guessing 10-15. Life has not even started. Chill out!

Secondly, there should not have to be a reason. I've left plenty of girls without a warning after just one night!! *BOOM BOOM*
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 11:11   #15
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by BarbieKen
I've left plenty of girls without a warning after just one night!!
That's only because you didn't pay for two.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 11:16   #16
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
You sound too much like Muslim for your own good.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 11:35   #17
warrmr

urrm whos muslim. is he 1 of the meny banned users.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 11:48   #18
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

muslim used to have weekly stories similar to this, but in worse english, and strangely, more interesting.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 11:48   #19
BarbieKen

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
That's only because you didn't pay for two.
No ****!? When I woke up I had no damn money left in my wally. I think I was robbed!
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 12:36   #20
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
Quote:
what's your real name? are you 17 or 18 and did u go to ssfc or the tech?
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 12:49   #21
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Hey I used to phone my gf between 10pm-4am. But that was then. She's an ex.

Besides, if you think that she doesn't want you (such signs can be not replying to txt msgs & hanging out with her friends & not you) then dump her. Trust me, you'll feel good.

But on a side note, s**t happens.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 13:27   #22
warrmr

Quote:
Originally posted by Add
what's your real name? are you 17 or 18 and did u go to ssfc or the tech?
im 17 i went to strat college im doing my seccond year at solihull tech. and my names matt you can work out the rest form my nickname warrmr its an anigram of all 3 of my names warr first 4 last name m first letter first name r first letter of middle name.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 16:38   #23
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Intervention
Forget texts. They're ignorable.

Phone her up. Going to see her would be even better.

Take a flower too. They're inexpensive and work really well.
This man knows where it's at.
Seriously, if she's depressed ... get her a flower ... you'll be practically set for a bit.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 16:53   #24
warrmr

this is brilliant now theres no way im gona be able to see her before next week now damn. i cant even make time to see her.

friday im goin to london to see my aunt and uncle that have come over form america (they used to live in michigan cant remember where they moved to but hey thats not important)

then saturday shes workin soem stupid hours in the day. then im workin on the night.

sunday im workin all day so theres no way i can see her till monday. for any length of time worth seeing her for. OFC i can see her for the odd few mins but is it really worth it. in my mind nope.

so hopefully work will take my mind off her then i can see if she wants to see me monday and hopefully everything will be nice and sorted.

damn her working in a gurly clothes shop. if only she worked in river island or some shop like that. then i could casually walk in. oh well.

hopefull ill be able to catch her sister sometime this weekend (shes 1 of the door hosts at work) and really see whats goin on, as there is no 1 that knows vikki like her sister does. her sister is like her bessie mate.

im really starting to babble now. i think im gonna shut up and start cooking me some food before i goto work.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 19:26   #25
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
one word
HAR HAR HAR
actually it is 3 but you got tha picture
and what was that about in worse english? this guys english is much worse than mine, i just do some mistakes here and there with the words where/were than/then and the conjugation of verbs when using do/does/did what, lets face it, its very difficult for a foreign to get around it

anyways
dude, half measures wont get you anything. All my experience has shown that in general girls dont have either the sensitivity or the intelligence developed enough to understand the "small actions" that guys who have a great deal of respect towards chicks performs. The only way they understand that you are all over them is by telling them. And there is no way out.
after i had a lot of mismatches with girls, and inquiring them why they chose "the other dude" i realised that i just wasted my chances thinking that they knew why I was with them.
anyways
just tell her, do or die, etc
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 19:41   #26
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
dump her.
that's right.. dump her.

if i was away for holidays, pretty much the first thing i'd do is arrange to meet up with my bf.
it's been over a week and you haven't even seen her? or talked to her on the phone? stop denying it and dump her before she works up the courage to dump you :\
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 19:46   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

For whatever reason, she doesn't care for you/continuing the relationship. I don't know which one. It could be either. She apparently doesn't have the spine to just tell you this to your face.

If she really did care about seeing you, then she would have made the time to see you in the first few days. Anybody who was commited would have made the time.

Move on.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 20:45   #28
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Monkehpimp
muslim used to have weekly stories similar to this, but in worse english, and strangely, more interesting.
muslim used to have weekly stories similar to this, but in better english, and strangely, more interesting.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 12:57   #29
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
we're like some dodgy helpdesk

ok

basically
girl, choosing between me and someone else. (her ex/current/****ed up boyfriend)

her grandads had a stroke

shes depressed

trying to make her happier

damn difficult.
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 16:00   #30
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
Quote:
im 17 i went to strat college im doing my seccond year at solihull tech. and my names matt you can work out the rest form my nickname warrmr its an anigram of all 3 of my names warr first 4 last name m first letter first name r first letter of middle name.
i don't know you
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 16:27   #31
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I once sent a text message that didn't get delivered for over a week. The moral of the story is text messages are the most unreliable form of communication since smoke signals.
Try using a pigeon in the future, you can give one to your girlfriend as a gift. It's the most functional present ever.
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 18:44   #32
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm pretty sure I posted something witty in this thread, but now I can't find it anymore

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 20:25   #33
warrmr

ok well i saw her for the first time today after she went on holiday. and guess what her sister is talking to me more than she is.

she practicly blanked me when i sed hell o when she got in and jus as i was signiong out i sed bye to her and she jus walked off to lay up soem tables.

i have a bad feeling abotu this

i was talking to a guy at work and hes basicly told me to fear teh worst and forget her and jus move on. then he hinted that 1 of the bar babes could be abit more interesting. altho it could be abit like poking youtself in the eye with salt sticks

so she finishes work at 10 tonite so im gonna phone her at abotu 10 past. if she still seems like shes ignoreing em then im jus gonna forget her and leave it to her. theres plently more gals i can waste my time and money on
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 10:49   #34
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
ok well i saw her for the first time today after she went on holiday. and guess what her sister is talking to me more than she is.

she practicly blanked me when i sed hell o when she got in and jus as i was signiong out i sed bye to her and she jus walked off to lay up soem tables.

i was talking to a guy at work and hes basicly told me to fear teh worst and forget her and jus move on. then he hinted that 1 of the bar babes could be abit more interesting. altho it could be abit like poking youtself in the eye with salt sticks

so she finishes work at 10 tonite so im gonna phone her at abotu 10 past. if she still seems like shes ignoreing em then im jus gonna forget her and leave it to her. theres plently more gals i can waste my time and money on
Here's an advice: Just do it. Dump her. You'll feel good.... & maybe like a big man.
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 10:55   #35
warrmr

Quote:
Originally posted by Blastoderm
Here's an advice: Just do it. Dump her. You'll feel good.... & maybe like a big man.
no need when you recive a text message like this

Quote:
sory i have been abit off you latley. things have changed can we be friends tho
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 11:32   #36
Blastoderm
________

When did you recieve that?
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 12:07   #37
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
...her sister is talking to me more than she is....

...she practicly blanked me when i sed hell o...

...i sed bye to her and she jus walked off...
I SEE A SIMILARITY HERE

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 15:55   #38
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:

Why the hell don't you just ask her what's wrong? Say that she's been ignoring you for some time, and you want to know what's wrong. Ask her if she wants to finish it.

ffs.
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 16:04   #39
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
You shouldve dumped her when you had the chance, everyone told you to. For not listening and being a general idiot in this matter you deserve to be the dumpee.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 16:52   #40
warrmr

Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
I SEE A SIMILARITY HERE
and that is what.
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 16:54   #41
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
and that is what.
The similarity between you and someone who blanky refuses to believe what's staring them in the face.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 16:57   #42
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
The similarity between you and someone who blanky refuses to believe what's staring them in the face.
Were you that bald bloke that Benny Hill always slapped on the bonce, btw?