User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Jul 2003, 12:08   #1
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point
Black & White

So I was killing the people in this village who don't worship me and I was dropping big rocks on their houses and stuff when I heard a whisper from the speaker saying, "death" which scared the **** out of me.

True story, guys.
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 12:13   #2
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
it scared the **** out of me aswell
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 12:18   #3
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
yeah

it was rather eerie.
While playing i got to a later level and wasn't doing so well - shortage of food etc, and it was whispering "deeeaaaatthh" every two seconds. Which wasn't nice...

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 12:19   #4
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I heard death in arabic last night.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 12:20   #5
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Death whispered a lullaby

I'm now posting appropriate lyrics in every thread I can find

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 12:37   #6
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
I bought the game almost straight after release cos everyone was saying it was going to be the most amazing thing ever.

I hated it, only played it for a few days.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 13:43   #7
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
whoa, you still actually play B&W?
I thought the average life span of this game was 1-2 hours.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 14:02   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
I thought the average life span of this game was 1-2 hours.
It is. Which is the scary thing about this thread. That somebody actually finds Black and White playable after all this time.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 15:20   #9
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm a bit behind everyone else. I just got Black & White two days ago. I got Diablo II and Starcraft last week.
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 15:41   #10
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Chojin
I'm a bit behind everyone else. I just got Black & White two days ago. I got Diablo II and Starcraft last week.
yeah SC is pretty coo.

I liked D1 better than D2 tho.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 15:42   #11
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
One thing thay freaked me was when it was about half one in the morning and the same voice that whispers 'death' instead whispered 'Steven' in the same tone (my name if you hadn't worked that out already). Takes the name from the details u give when u register at the website or something because that was not written at all in the game. I promptly turned off the PC and went to bed.