User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Jul 2003, 10:30   #1
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Cunning, Very.

Oh yes. I'm having a hot date with a VERY foxy gothic-style (oh bollocks, it's just a minor drawback, she's hot) girl, and I'm about to head off in 10 minutes.

I showered.
I brushed my tooth.
I did my hair.
Used half a bottle of Empirio Armani's White (deodorant).
I picked up a nice black (synthetic fibers rock), tight shirt with some grey tribals on the back.
I picked up some nice pants.
Took a look at the mirror and thought "If I'd be a girl and see a bloke like myself at the moment at the street, I'd get a heavy boner." (Except that girls don't get boners of course.

Now, Did I forget anything?

Except for the fact that it's +28 Celcius in the shades outside, and the sun is burning. And the shirt is, I reckon...

Hmm...

Change, or just go for the Style before purpose and hope my Armani holds?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 10:34   #2
das_experiment

das_experiment is an unknown quantity at this point
Hope yer armani holds ;P
das_experiment is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 10:38   #3
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by das_experiment
Hope yer armani holds ;P
You being the only one responding in time I'll put my five cents on that.

And wish for some clouds.

+5 ARMANI BOTTLE OF SWEAT PROTECTION FS.

Thumbs up then, I doubt I'll get laid but I'll try run for the second base at least. Tits, that is.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 10:51   #4
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Black looks cool, no matter how hot it is!
Don't forget to take some gum or Ice White strips for that last minute fresh breath confidence!

Good luck with second base
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 11:20   #5
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Are you going to get dressed once your get there then? Because I suggest putting on clothes aswell as picking them up, off the floor presumably. Spend too much money on Armani products, not enough on closets, cupboards and drawers.
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 13:40   #6
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Bloomers is genuinely funny.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 13:42   #7
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Tietäjä, you sound like a genuine gay.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 14:31   #8
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about
Re: Cunning, Very.

Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
I brushed my tooth.
This worried me.
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 15:17   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Cunning, Very.

Quote:
Originally posted by Danae
This worried me.

Yes, I for one would be more worried about the fact you've ONLY GOT ONE ****ING TOOTH than sweating a little in the sun.
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 15:19   #10
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Cunning, Very.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Yes, I for one would be more worried about the fact you've ONLY GOT ONE ****ING TOOTH than sweating a little in the sun.
Maybe its his lucky charm (trophy from his last g/f or what not) rather than the actual teeth in his mouth.

Then again I could be wrong.
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 15:22   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Cunning, Very.

Quote:
Originally posted by plasmas_arms
Maybe its his lucky charm (trophy from his last g/f or what not) rather than the actual teeth in his mouth.

Then again I could be wrong.

People steal my lucky charms :(
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 15:25   #12
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cunning, Very.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
People steal my lucky charms
Little people by any chance??
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 15:27   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cunning, Very.

Quote:
Originally posted by plasmas_arms
Little people by any chance??

Quiet you.
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 15:50   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Lets face it, most people on here won't have even seen a woman in ten years, so these sorts of threads are fairly pointless.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 16:21   #15
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Lets face it, most people on here won't have even seen a woman in ten years, so these sorts of threads are fairly pointless.
Lies.

I saw my mum yesterday
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 16:30   #16
Dreadnought

Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
Lies.

I saw my mum yesterday
I thought u were adopted