User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Jul 2003, 20:27   #1
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Things not to find on your doorstep in the morning:

#1 : A dead body

#2: WHO CARES I ALREADY FOUND #1 THIS MORNING.

While letting my dog out the front for a run this morning I found a dead guy on the path outside my house.

I was kinda weirded out,I mean, was this a new service? Did I have to pay for it? The first thing that popped into my mind was to get my dog inside before he pissed on the poor deceased guy.

Second was a scene from pulp fiction that ran through my head and so I checked my lawn for a sign that said "Dead Guy Storage"...

Third was how much this would affect the re-sale value of my property.

Fourth was "Erm...better get someone up here to take care of this"
I decided against calling Mr.Wolf and utilising his body removing skills and opted instead for the more freak out and call the cops approach.

All joking aside it's certainly not something you want to find while waiting for your toast to pop up.

Looks like an accidental overdose that did it...sometime in middle of the night when he for whatever reason decided to hang out around these houses.

All in all a pretty nasty morning.

Lets hope it wont start raining dead guys on my path any time soon and this is just an isolated incident.

I think this calls for a drink or seven tonight...
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 20:33   #2
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
did you get his wallet?
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 20:35   #3
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Methinks the cops and/or ambulance crew got that
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 20:39   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Things not to find on your doorstep in the morning:

Quote:
Originally posted by IncubusGod
Second was a scene from pulp fiction that ran through my head and so I checked my lawn for a sign that said "Dead Guy Storage"...

'dead n*gger storage' is the exact quote from pulp fiction actually
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 20:42   #5
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Re: Re: Things not to find on your doorstep in the morning:

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
'dead n*gger storage' is the exact quote from pulp fiction actually
I know...since this guy wasn't black I thought someone might have replaced the n*gger part with "guy"
I thought that if they had taken the time out to erect a sign they would have at LEAST made it fittingly accurate the the circumstanaces.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 21:15   #6
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Re: Re: Things not to find on your doorstep in the morning:

Quote:
Originally posted by IncubusGod
I know...since this guy wasn't black I thought someone might have replaced the n*gger part with "guy"
I thought that if they had taken the time out to erect a sign they would have at LEAST made it fittingly accurate the the circumstanaces.
you should have put up a sign that said "dead ****** storage" before the police arrive.

the fact that he was white would have made it funnier. you could have said "you know, whereever you set your limits, people will always push you one inch farther." then you all could have had a weirdly excessive laugh together, much like the end of a 70s kung fu flick.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 21:15   #7
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
I have one question: Did you burn your toast?
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 21:22   #8
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
I wondered where I left him...
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 21:28   #9
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Some people have all the luck.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 21:54   #10
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Its not as bad as finding a small child who's parents have abandoned it.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 23:08   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
woah

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 23:17   #12
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
how did you know he was dead and not just in a deep sleep??? did you check for a pulse or just kick him? id have kicked him.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 23:50   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
that is rather harsh
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 00:39   #14
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Things to find on your doorstep

A nice jiffy bag containing CDs which you loaned to someone months ago and are NOT ****ING PARTICULARLY patiently waiting to be returned to you because 3 MONTHS IS LONG ENOUGH AND IF YOU'RE GOING TO **** ON ME AND EXPECT ME TO REMAIN YOUR FRIEND AT LEAST GIVE ME 2 SECONDS CONSIDERATION IT'S NOT ACTUALLY ABOUT THE CDS YOU KNOW IT'S ABOUT WHETHER I RETAIN ANY RESPECT FOR YOU AS A HUMAN BEING OR PUT YOU INTO THE 'USELESS NOT WORTH SPEAKING TO PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE THE NEXT TIME YOU SEE HIM IN FACT NO EVEN BETTER RIP HIS BOLLOCKS OFF' CATEGORY.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 00:48   #15
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Things to find on your doorstep

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
A nice jiffy bag containing CDs which you loaned to someone months ago and are NOT ****ING PARTICULARLY patiently waiting to be returned to you because 3 MONTHS IS LONG ENOUGH AND IF YOU'RE GOING TO **** ON ME AND EXPECT ME TO REMAIN YOUR FRIEND AT LEAST GIVE ME 2 SECONDS CONSIDERATION IT'S NOT ACTUALLY ABOUT THE CDS YOU KNOW IT'S ABOUT WHETHER I RETAIN ANY RESPECT FOR YOU AS A HUMAN BEING OR PUT YOU INTO THE 'USELESS NOT WORTH SPEAKING TO PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE THE NEXT TIME YOU SEE HIM IN FACT NO EVEN BETTER RIP HIS BOLLOCKS OFF' CATEGORY.
now you did it. she's pissed.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 09:13   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Things to find on your doorstep

Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
now you did it. she's pissed.
god no...
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 16:31   #17
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
ICY? Are you selling drugs at your house?
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 17:15   #18
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Heh, i would be pretty shocked if i found a dead body outside my house, myself.
But, you should have gotten his wallet
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 12:54   #19
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
*blink blink*

Im sensing that this doesnt have much to do with the dead body.......right?
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:00   #20
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Things to find on your doorstep

Quote:
Originally posted by plasmas_arms
*blink blink*

Im sensing that this doesnt have much to do with the dead body.......right?
she's pissed at MrL still for dumping her ass
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:02   #21
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point

Billy Joel Osmond that important to you Sar ?
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:02   #22
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: Re: Things to find on your doorstep

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
on IncubusGod's lawn?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:05   #23
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
And doing a runner with her CD collection.

MrL is a heartbreaker.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:06   #24
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Re: Things to find on your doorstep

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
on IncubusGod's lawn?
that would explain the dead guy

especially if he looked a bit flat :p
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:06   #25
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBrick

MrL is a heartbreaker.
quoted so when it's changed again both have to be edited
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:07   #26
plasmas_arms
Banned

Quote:

Well I imagine that would be a bit irksome.
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:08   #27
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Things to find on your doorstep

Quote:
that would explain the dead guy

especially if he looked a bit flat
well I wanted to bring the conversation back on topic.

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:13   #28
plasmas_arms
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Things to find on your doorstep

Quote:
well I wanted to bring the conversation back on topic.
Why in the name of holy montanna would you want to do that?!?!?!
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:18   #29
MrBrick
Gone

Quote:
Well I imagine that would be a bit irksome.
You've been waiting to use that word for quite some time, haven't you?
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:20   #30
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
No.

I'm annoyed at MrL for not having returned my CDs yet. Having given me little consideration either during our relationship or in the way he broke up with me I had hoped he might do a little better in this department after we split, especially as he was so keen to 'remain friends'

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:23   #31
MrBrick
Gone

I get the distinct feeling that MrL and "his end" are often "gotten away".
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:23   #32
plasmas_arms
Banned

Quote:
You've been waiting to use that word for quite some time, haven't you?
Which word?

If you mean 'irksome' I am afraid I use that far too often
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:25   #33
MrBrick
Gone

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Things to find on your doorstep

Quote:
Which word?

If you mean 'irksome' I am afraid I use that far too often
oooooooh

get you.
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:27   #34
plasmas_arms
Banned

Quote:
No.

I'm annoyed at MrL for not having returned my CDs yet. Having given me little consideration either during our relationship or in the way he broke up with me I had hoped he might do a little better in this department after we split, especially as he was so keen to 'remain friends'
Always be reassured by the fact that my love life is much worse than yours and I too had my CD's (jeans,shirts,books and other things) nicked by the two timing bitch whore....I mean charming young girl I was until recently 'with' .

I still have not found that redhead either and Im running out of ice cream cones (
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:29   #35
Ragnarak

Quote:

I still have not found that redhead either and Im running out of ice cream cones (
aren't ice cream cones a bit erm 'small'
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:32   #36
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Always be reassured by the fact that my love life is much worse than yours and I too had my CD's (jeans,shirts,books and other things) nicked by the two timing bitch whore....I mean charming young girl I was until recently 'with' .

Redheads are ten a penny. I'll find you a woman in the Cathouse. This may involve dancing...

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:34   #37
plasmas_arms
Banned

Quote:
aren't ice cream cones a bit erm 'small'
1: Depends on what you use them for.

2:Sarah I am now going next door to the butchers, buying a dead rabbit, scanning it and emailing you the image for failing to meet my demands (the reply to PM demand not the other ones)

3. Does it involve me dancing or you dancing?
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:34   #38
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
it may also involve going to the cathouse.

ohno.

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:37   #39
Radical Edward

Quote:
Why in the name of holy montanna would you want to do that?!?!?!
novelty value.

and now wildly off topic:

I am disappointed that MrBrick closed his thread before I could reply with "no problem" to his quest for StarCom toys.

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:40   #40
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
1: Depends on what you use them for.

2:Sarah I am now going next door to the butchers, buying a dead rabbit, scanning it and emailing you the image for failing to meet my demands (the reply to PM demand not the other ones)

3. Does it involve me dancing or you dancing?
I only just got your PM hunnybun. The answer is YES.

And it involves both of us dancing, although mainly you as it's you who's on the pull.

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 14:42   #41
plasmas_arms
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Things to find on your doorstep

Quote:
I only just got your PM hunnybun. The answer is YES.

And it involves both of us dancing, although mainly you as it's you who's on the pull.
1: My psychic powers are on the fritz again so 'details' of some sort would be much loved

2: Its not so much that I 'dont' dance as it is I 'cant' dance, perhaps money/drinks/drugs would be a better approach for myself on 'the pull'

3: Contrary to the rest of scotlands (possibly the worlds) male population I dont 'go on the pull' as much as I 'stand around looking lost' .

4: The butchers shop was all out of dead bunnies
Quote:
We just sold our last one half hour go, sonny
....... Which in and of itself is a bit of a concern as I was not aware that Maryhill had a high demand for dead bunnies.

5: Holy **** on a stick its hot today, how is Oban?
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 22:52   #42
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

I can't dance either. It doesn't stop me. I don't go on the pull either. I prefer to stand around getting drunk and bitching about all the slutty women I see around me (one of which you will be pulling).

Unread 15 Jul 2003, 00:26   #43
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

i think its quite horrible that we, GD as a whole went off topic this much in this way considering the nature of the thread

Unread 15 Jul 2003, 13:36   #44
plasmas_arms
Banned

Quote:
(one of which you will be pulling).

Fine. If I have to .

Unread 15 Jul 2003, 14:07   #45
Radical Edward

Quote:
Fine. If I have to .

Just remember the Crying Game.

Unread 15 Jul 2003, 14:10   #46
plasmas_arms
Banned

Quote: