User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Jul 2003, 10:24   #1
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
My legs

Yes they are sexy
however,

last night before i went to sleep i had a horrible pain in my left leg.
Now upon closer inspection of the painful area it turns out that the pain was originating from an artery. A rather large artery by the looks of it because it was rather 'thick'.

It was on the inside of my leg towards the top.

should i be contacting the hostpital for possible amputation or is this just a normal thing. ive never felt it before and tbh when i saw it was a rather large artery i thought 'crap im going to die from a blood clot in about 20minutes'.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 10:30   #2
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
That sounds scary.

Okay, the first thing you need to do is not to take any answers here seriously, and then perhaps contact some qualified medical personell, and that does not include the guy on your CS team who plays the medic all the time! Perhaps you could just phone a hospital faq and ask. It might be nothing.

Matrim
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 10:32   #3
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Amputating the leg with a rusty knife will surely stop the spreading of the disease.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 10:42   #4
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Consulting GD for medical advice can only be regarded as a wise move.
Dr Woof's prognosis is a DVT!
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 10:45   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: My legs

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
i'm dying
when you die can i be admin?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 10:45   #6
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
if it recurs, go to the doctor, otherwise, it may have just been a muscle strain etc, from somewhere near the artery.
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 11:13   #7
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
if it recurs, go to the doctor, otherwise, it may have just been a muscle strain etc, from somewhere near the artery.
nobody on the internet gets muscle strain, arthritis in the fingers is an epidemic though.

anyway, call nhs on 0845 4647
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 11:28   #8
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Yes they are sexy
however,

Now upon closer inspection of the painful area it turns out that the pain was originating from an artery. A rather large artery by the looks of it because it was rather 'thick'.

should i be contacting the hostpital for possible amputation or is this just a normal thing. ive never felt it before and tbh when i saw it was a rather large artery i thought 'crap im going to die from a blood clot in about 20minutes'.

GET MEDICAL ADVICE NOW!

You may have a deep vein thrombosis or an infection called Cellulitis which is what put me in hospital for 10 days last August.
Cellulitis can kill you, get it checked out ASAP.
Ice-Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 11:36   #9
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
JJ if you die can i have an avatar?
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 11:41   #10
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I think you should have a 'wait and see' attitude JJ.
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 12:07   #11
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
hmm

i get a similar sounding pain in my upper inside leg sometimes - i don't think it's anything too serious since it goes away after a while, but then again i can't really see my arteries in my legs so i don't know if it's the same or not...

If you're worried about it and/or if it doesn't go away, get it checked out.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 12:14   #12
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
I think you should have a 'wait and see' attitude JJ.
it didnt work for the conservatives.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 12:17   #13
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
Ooh... little bitta politics there

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 12:44   #14
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

should i be contacting the hostpital for possible amputation.
NHS direct.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 12:44   #15
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes they are sexy
however,

Hemorroids...

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 12:46   #16
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Varicose veins
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 12:55   #17
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Varicose veins
DM Territory.

Unread 1 Jul 2003, 12:56   #18
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh

They obviously didn't wait long enough.
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 12:59   #19
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
They obviously didn't wait long enough.
I can't wait for them all to get DVT and die.

Unread 1 Jul 2003, 13:02   #20
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I thought this thread was going to be about lego.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 14:24   #21
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Re: Re: My legs

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
when you die can i be admin?
And I want his shoes!
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 15:02   #22
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Did JJ die yet?

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 17:41   #23
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
nobody on the internet gets muscle strain, arthritis in the fingers is an epidemic though.

anyway, call nhs on 0845 4647

lies, back when i used to ride a lot i used to on occation, but now my bike is broken, and i keep spending the money i should use to fix it on alcohol instead, so i am no longer fit
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 17:47   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
lies, back when i used to ride a lot i used to on occation, but now my bike is broken, and i keep spending the money i should use to fix it on alcohol instead, so i am no longer fit
The New Inn has a pool table, unless my memory of the night out with pab has been truly distorted.

Doesn't have guinness though
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 17:55   #25
roadrunner_0
cynic

i completely forgot that we went into the new inn
i have a really really bad memory fs
the angel has a pool table as well, but i dont think either of us can be bothered to go there
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 19:42   #26
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
You don't have a blood clot, otherwise your leg would look white and be swollen up to the point that you can't use it anymore.

I'm not saying I know what it is, I'm just saying it isn't a clot.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote