User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 Jun 2003, 13:02   #1
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
If you can code a crappy debate forum

Can you not make proprer [spoiler][/spoiler] tags?
They seem to be used more and more recently, like the Harry Potter thread and the Matrix.

So how about it?
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 13:13   #2
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd actually like them to add this to their smiley database.
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 13:16   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Chojin
I'd actually like them to add this to their smiley database.

OH
GOD
NO

I can already see 300 threads dedicated to Nod & Jakiri with just that smiley.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 13:20   #4
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: If you can code a crappy debate forum

Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
They seem to be used more and more recently, like the Harry Potter thread and the Matrix.

So how about it?
vB tags don't work in thread titles

Also, what was actually done that was different with the debating forum?
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 13:30   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
nothing, thats why it sucked <3

Anything other than the basic smilies suck.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 13:33   #6
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Strange how it took several months to 'code' then.

Unread 22 Jun 2003, 13:33   #7
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: If you can code a crappy debate forum

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
vB tags don't work in thread titles

Also, what was actually done that was different with the debating forum?
Not for the thread title, but the reply section of the thread.
So all text between [spoiler] and [/spolier] is transparent, and to read it you have to highlight the text, like you were going to copy and paste.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 13:47   #8
Karmulian

won't work very easily - as the text in all the styles is different, we have no way of making one generic transparent colour short of making all the styles have the same text which would be rather ****ty

this make sense?
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 13:54   #9
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
<font style="color: transparent"></font>
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 13:56   #10
Karmulian

for what i am told (off vbulletin.org) if the required statement to pick the style isn't available in replacement variables without manually coding it
which.. i don't have access to do atm
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 13:57   #11
Karmulian

Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
oh, and dont you people own the copy of vbulletin?

as such, cant u go to vbulletin.org and use the hacks and changes they made and apply it here?
no access to the code.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 13:58   #12
Karmulian

On a side note. i will put something in the new rnd10 forums
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 14:01   #13
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
this smilie Karmulian?

http://www.villagephotos.com/image.asp?id_=3217475
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 14:06   #14
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Androme2
this smilie Karmulian?

http://www.villagephotos.com/image.asp?id_=3217475
Use from this location denied. Referrer is HTTP://PIRATE.PLANETARION.COM/SHOWTH...77#POST2453777

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 14:54   #15
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: If you can code a crappy debate forum

Quote:
Originally posted by Woof

So how about it?
even more simply than coding tags is:

DON'T READ IT!

you bed wetting pansy

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 14:56   #16
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Re: Re: If you can code a crappy debate forum

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
you bed wetting pansy
This is less amusing than WorkMonkey's 'your mom' comments, which are often original, at least.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 15:09   #17
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Karm Karmy Karmullian \o/

Anyways, that had been kinda fun, to have in future forums or something.

These shores will be lost to us when round 10 starts?
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 19:14   #18
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I'm sure kura would hate this one

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 19:24   #19
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Karmulian
won't work very easily - as the text in all the styles is different, we have no way of making one generic transparent colour short of making all the styles have the same text which would be rather ****ty

this make sense?
black

ok it's not transparent like the SA but other forums have a black box over the text and the text in black too, so that you have to highlight to see the text

it would work
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 19:27   #20
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
<font style="color: transparent"></font>

How about:
<div style="background: white; color: white"></div>
Or maybe pretty it up to look more like quote.

[edit]too slow[/edit]
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 22:07   #21
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
pretty simple really
do this in the VBCode section
[spoiler]: <font color={post[bgcolor])}>{param}</font>

job done.

next thread
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 22:09   #22
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
On a side note. i will put something in the new rnd10 forums
will this have VB3

ive got hold of the Beta, its quite nifty, i will be using it on the site update i intend for October
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 22:19   #23
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
one another forum,they had a thingy saying reveal text,so you could reveal it without higlighting it. it was the win
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 22:20   #24
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by clarencetheclockworkcake
one another forum,they had a thingy saying reveal text,so you could reveal it without higlighting it. it was the win
possible to do in Javascript
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 22:49   #25
Karmulian

ok reasons behind not currently doing it

1) I cannot actually be arsed, as i don't technically work for the forums anymore - if JJ wishes to his choice

2) I don't see the friggin point, if it says spoiler in the title - JUST DON'T LOOK

3) Too busy working on Rnd10 forums(Vb3) - I may consider putting [spoiler] on there but its something JJ and i will have to discuss first

PS- On a seperate note, yes these current forums will be wiped from the face of the earth to be replaced with a new set of forums running vb3

PPS - to starbucks, yup running vb3 on test server atm
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 02:12   #26
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point
???
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 02:14   #27
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I'm going to lose my Apr 2000 reg date.

This saddens me.

Although, given reports of fake reg dates previously, I guess I'll just head to i17 and buy Karm a pint or seventeen.
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 10:37   #28
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

But Starbucks considers these forums to be ****.
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 10:39   #29
Popeye

Popeye is an unknown quantity at this point
thats because the people incharge dont want to make it better

so put sb incharge and its win win?
Popeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 21:07   #30
Karmulian

actually am trying to make it better

just don't see alot of point in implementing thingson here
when these forums will be gone in 2-3 months and replace with brand spaning new ones
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 21:48   #31
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by ItotheDtotheI
will these new forums be tied into the game, so only people with game accounts can use them?

also will all the previous posts and users be deleted?

also who is making it? or is it not in development yet?
Integrated forums would be hilarious, fear the tumbleweed.

Also, if all the previous posts were deleted, Kura wouldnt have to do it manually this time, hoho

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 22:45   #32
Karmulian

Flavius - that is being coded in

all current threads and users from these forums will be lost

and the forums will be linked to game accounts

BUT!! - that does not mean that people who don't play the game can't have accounts.. they still can.. its just that those that play the game will receive benefits
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 12:56   #33
Costa
Banned

Costa is an unknown quantity at this point
so, this was stickied....
Costa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 13:14   #34
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Pre-registration of forum regulars should be made to prevent people (shai) from stealing other people's nicknames (nodrog)
Quote:
Quoted for emphasis!
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 13:18   #35
Costa
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus

Quote:

Pre-registration of forum regulars should be made to prevent people (shai) from stealing other people's nicknames (nodrog)
Quote:

Quoted for emphasis!
Quoted the quoting for extra-spiffy empasis!
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 13:20   #36
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
Before this goes too far can I point out a couple of things:

1) Until this was stickied for the purposes of bumping it was last posted in on 23rd June 2003

2) This thread is initially nothing to do with any new forums, passport or anything like that.

3) The Passport was lauched in late August - With 2 months lead time it is reasonable to expect certain things to change.

4) It was NOT announced anywhere on the PA Announcements section, nor in any forum-wide announcement that there would be any form of reservation system for nicknames. One old thread that mentions it does not constitute a guarantee.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 13:21   #37
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
That's beside the point; statements by officials are official statements.

You should have, when the situation changed, made updates to what people knew, instead of jumping on them 5 days before launch which is, in many cases, too late.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 13:24   #38
Costa
Banned

i will say this once, and once only

IT ISNT THAT HARD TO DO WHAT YOU SAID YOU WOULD DO!!!

so why didnt you? lazyness? complacency? just too damn ignorant?

Well im sure that you havent pissed anyone off, only a ex-mod and a current mod so far

good work!
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 13:25   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Two ex mods.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 13:35   #40
Costa
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Two ex mods.
yeah, well that was then and this is now
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 14:40   #41
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Part of the problem is that the portal accounts ARE the forum accounts.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 15:40   #42
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
I don't see that as a problem.

Our names should have been reserved, so whoever has them at the moment should never have got them in the first place, and so changing them to "Marilyn Manson 2", "W 2", "Proteus 2", etc, isn't particularly unfair.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 15:44   #43
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

That's the thing you see, the forums are seperate from the portal in the sense of who runs them. You can't just do a solution.

Houston, we have beaurocracy.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 15:45   #44
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Works for TSA.

Or it did before I gutted the code and replaced it with new stuff - two way forum integration is coming back though.

However, the difference here is that I make sensible policy decisions based on the factors involved, including the requirements of the users and the suitability and applicability of the technology. I don't see any evidence of that here.

You don't force your customers to reshape their expectations just so they meet your artificial requirements - they'll just go elsewhere.

Products and services are supposed to provide something people want or need, not just 'exist' despite the nuisance of customers.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 15:48   #45
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
That's the thing you see, the forums are seperate from the portal in the sense of who runs them. You can't just do a solution.

Houston, we have beaurocracy.
If they are completely separate and run by completely different people, whose brilliant idea was it to amalgamate the accounts?
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 15:49   #46
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
If they are completely separate and run by completely different people, whose brilliant idea was it to amalgamate the accounts?
Creators, Jolt or similar I presume.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 15:51   #47
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Creators, Jolt or similar I presume.
Well, whoever it was, they are clearly idiots.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 15:52   #48
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

It's good that we have a debate about the merits of a thing a few days before it's implemented.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 15:53   #49
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Well, we had the debate forum
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 15:55   #50
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Well, we had the debate forum
Oh yes, there's another ace idea with ace execution!
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote