User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:14   #51
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
I was thinking that censor evasion resulting in me having this account banned probably wasn't the best idea ever.
Oh?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:19   #52
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation

Welcome to the ranks of the ex-mods. We seem to be one of the few areas of the game demonstrating real growth. :/

Stop by the ex-mod lounge sometime for your complimentary t-shirt, coffee mug, and to sign Messiah's Wall of Fame. Also, check out our counseling and outplacement resource center.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:22   #53
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri

Dear lord no :((

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:34   #54
Karmulian

avatars Shown is defaulted to no however

so you have to choose if u want to see them
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:37   #55
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Karmulian

Super :)

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:38   #56
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm going to warn Karm for having a sig of length 12 lines instead of the regulation 10.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:38   #57
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Karmulian

Will users be able to put mods (and/or admins) on Ignore finally?
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:40   #58
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
PAX Forums

Hey guys,

It is my sad duty to inform you that we will be unable to reserve / recover any existing forum user's names on the PAX forums. This is not something I am personally happy with, but having spent the last 4 or so hours in heavy conversation with various forums and portal admins, we have been forced to conclude that this will not be possible. I have personally spent several hours trying to find a way to make this happen, but it cannot be done.

I have discussed a variety of solutions but alas we are not in a position to be able to do this, as much as I would like to. Just to reiterate:

The PASSPORT , display name is the name you will have on the NEW forums, and unfortunately there is no way to preserve old forum names, or recover them if they have already been taken, so i would recommend signing up a passport now if you have not already

Many of you, we are hopeful, will be able to have the names you would wish on the new forums, but for those of you that find your names are already taken, I can only apologise.

As a final note, I would like to thank MrL_JaKiri for all his work, both as a moderator, a member of the Support Team, and has a #planetarion op, and I wish him all the best.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:42   #59
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
NB3, I'm sorry you're the one 'reporting' this to us, but frankly:

That's bullshit.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:43   #60
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
NB3, I'm sorry you're the one 'reporting' this to us, but frankly:

That's bullshit.
Hobbie, i wish it was.
I have spent the last 4 hours of my time trying to find a way to make it, happen, and there simply is not one.

I know this seems like just another PATeam screwup, just another excuse, but truely, honestly, this cannot be done.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:44   #61
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

The fact that nothing can be done about it, THAT'S the screwup.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:44   #62
HobbieRogue4
etc.

So you're telling me, honestly, that one who, shall we assume, has 'the power of administration' cannot simply DELETE USER from the portal?
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:46   #63
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
I know this seems like just another PATeam screwup, just another excuse, but truely, honestly, this cannot be done.
Just change the usernames of those people with our names.

Surely that's possible?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:46   #64
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation

Quote:
The fact that nothing can be done about it, THAT'S the screwup.
And the fact that we're only hearing about it now, that's ANOTHER screwup.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:46   #65
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
So you're telling me, honestly, that one who, shall we assume, has 'the power of administration' cannot simply DELETE USER from the portal?
That's meddling with paying customers, and PA needs all of those it can get.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:48   #66
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
This really has to go down as the greatest PA screw up of all PA screw ups.
You really couldn't write this comedy!
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:50   #67
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The way in which the passport/portal/forums integrate means that as nb3 has stated its impossible to do.

Mit and Karm have both been in #mods and Nb3 has battered both with questions about why it cant be done.

Its not exactly what we wanted but its something that we are going to have to live with regardless. Hopefully the community will stay intact and we wont lose the current userbase.

It is increadibly unfortunate it cannot be done. It was my understanding that it was possible when we first discussed the upgrade and move to a passport system, However it seems there is not.

Id like to thank Mrl for all his help, time and service hes given the community over the past months and have already told him that if he ever wants to return hes more than welcome.

He will be missed from the Moderator Team. :/

JJ
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:50   #68
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
That's meddling with paying customers, and PA needs all of those it can get.
No, that's an additional bullshit excuse (were it to be used by an official - you don't count anymore Mark ) because unless, for example, the so-called 'nodrog' passport has actually paid for anything, who's to say it can retain it?

I signed up HobbieRogue4, but I haven't paid for shit. But if 'I' had been the one to sign up, oh, Germania, surely I wouldn't have a logical reason for complaining about a deletion (especially in the face of someone possessing that nickname in Planetarion for the last, oh what, 4+ years now [see 'Gordon Ross']), would I?*

*As a non-paying individual, not yet a 'customer'
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:52   #69
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Nothing is impossible, and anyone who says otherwise is lying.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:53   #70
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
Hopefully the community will stay intact and we wont lose the current userbase.
Between a shit game that's been in decline for years now and a now nearly non-existant forum community, good luck.

I still fail to see why no 'delete' button was implemented. Pardon me for asking, but what do you lot do if a passport individual becomes, say, 'abusive' and would require banning? Hmmm?
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:56   #71
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

You can ban people from the forums no problems.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:57   #72
evil one
banana

evil one is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
[13:14] -P- Removed user MrL_JaKiri from #support
[13:14] -P- Removed user MrL_JaKiri from #helpdesk.ops
[13:15] -P- Removed user MrL_JaKiri from #planetarion.ops
[13:15] -P- Removed user MrL_JaKiri from #planetarion
[13:15] -P- Removed user MrL_JaKiri from #forums
[13:15] -P- Removed user MrL_JaKiri from #mods

So much for that.
woah!

good move
evil one is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:57   #73
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

(dont you hate it when the forum eats your huge replies)

look, guys, i'd love to talk more but i've gotta go, havent eaten all day and spending 4-5hours on this probably wasnt good for me.

I tried to make it happen, it cant be done, thats all i can say, i'm sorry.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 19:05   #74
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
You can ban people from the forums no problems.
The point is, it was stupid to combine all three PA-related features without something as simple as a 'delete/remove/banish/exile/etc.' feature in the first place.

I mean come on, what's to keep me from signing up a new passport now every 10 minutes with half of PA's yet un-registered nicknames?

Unlike forums, apparently, passports are, well, invincible.

Brilliant, ****ing brilliant.

So, NB3, thank you for your efforts. Now then, where's Karm and Mit, eh?

Last edited by Dead_Meat; 23 Sep 2003 at 19:56.
HobbieRogue4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 19:10   #75
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Surely there is a database somewhere, or several databases, which could be edited manually?

Just edit the name field or delete the user's record...
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 19:14   #76
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
what's so ****ing hard with adding a extra form to our forum profiles where we tick "yes, keep my name" and a list of disallowed names is automatically added to the passport signup thing to stop people stealing nicks

also allow us to get a random pin number from our profiles which has to be entered on signup to over-ride the disallowed name?

you can't* do that?

*be bothered to
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 19:16   #77
Proteus
Lord Denning

They could have done that, but the names are now registered, and for some reason they can't delete or rename the people who have registered them.

At least that's what seems to be the case...
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 19:18   #78
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
They could have done that, but the names are now registered, and for some reason they can't delete or rename the people who have registered them.

At least that's what seems to be the case...
Of course they can.

They won't.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 19:19   #79
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
Of course they can.

They won't.
I was trying not to say that.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 19:19   #80
Ragnarak

Oh and pld whoever planned the whole thing, isn't it kinda obvious that this would be an issue (it was even mentioned multiple times before) and that some system would need to be in place?
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 19:22   #81
HobbieRogue4
etc.

I know for a fact that when Netgamer nicks were 'taken' by 'false people' that they were returned to so-called rightful owners. So what the **** is the difference? Money? Come on, most of us who are complaining aren't even paying, and I doubt those who took others' nicks are paying too.

Potential customers, my ass.

Last edited by Dead_Meat; 23 Sep 2003 at 19:57.
HobbieRogue4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 19:23   #82
Woof
Banned

So when brainstorming and beta testing the Passport feature, someone somewhere, never thought a delete button would be useful?
So for example, if the mightygoat or shia, signed up for a Passport you would be powerless to stop them spamming?

The forum community has 'been' the only decnt thing about the game for the last few rounds, why fcuk it over now with a shoddy implemented feature?
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 19:25   #83
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society
About ****ing time, Jakiri.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”

Last edited by Dead_Meat; 23 Sep 2003 at 19:57.
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 19:26   #84
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Nice censor evasion madam
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 19:28   #85
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society
I thought they removed Zeus' ****e attempts at censor evasion evasion?
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”

Last edited by Dead_Meat; 23 Sep 2003 at 19:58.
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 19:32   #86
Simulator
Pretentious

Simulator is an unknown quantity at this point
This is most unfortunate to hear.
Simulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 19:38   #87
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
the idea of merging the game and the foruns was stupid in the first place
GD has nothing to do with the game basically, and it will be shut down as well

its just lame
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 19:40   #88
Azaghal

Azaghal is an unknown quantity at this point
all it would take is to loop the vbb user table and convert it to new format?

ah well. Too bad.
Azaghal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 19:43   #89
Germanić
Furor Protectorate

Germanić is an unknown quantity at this point
Good one.

Germanić is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 19:48   #90
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
In despair over how PA handles things, MrL_JaKiri resigns as a mod and removes his irc access.

You're just like me! (only 3 bloody years late)

Well, welcome to the club.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 19:50   #91
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by W

You're just like me! (only 3 bloody years late)
so it's Mark hacking the forums?
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 19:51   #92
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
so it's Mark hacking the forums?
It's certainly his turn to do so...
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 20:13   #93
Woof
Banned

[Evil]oh, the fun we could have with RP nicks...[/Evil]

(Concerning your edit don't try my patience.-JBG)

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 23 Sep 2003 at 20:25.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 20:22   #94
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Remember that episode of the Simpsons with all the male members of the family there when Homer tries to convince Lisa she won't grow up to be stupid? Like. with the guy who gets buses to run him over and then sues the bus company? They'd be perfect to handle the changeover :duh:
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 20:34   #95
Woof
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
(Concerning your edit don't try my patience.-JBG)
Fine, don't say i didn't try to give it back then!
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 20:36   #96
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Fine, don't say i didn't try to give it back then!

If you're interested in giving it back contact whoever it is.

PS All the mods have their chosen nicks regged anyways so I'm not sure what you're talking about.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 20:38   #97
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
Remember that episode of the Simpsons with all the male members of the family there when Homer tries to convince Lisa she won't grow up to be stupid? Like. with the guy who gets buses to run him over and then sues the bus company? They'd be perfect to handle the changeover :duh:
I still think that episode is stupid for getting the genetics wrong
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 20:45   #98
Woof
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
PS All the mods have their chosen nicks regged anyways so I'm not sure what you're talking about.
Code:
To:	         [email protected]
Subject:	Planetarion Passport	
Date:	Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:49:15 +0000	

Hi Tseia,

Thank you for signing up for a Planetarion Passport.

To activate your account click 
http://www.aurlwashere.com
(you may need to copy and paste the link into your browser).

The Planetarion Passport Team.
Tseia appears as a MOD on the dropdown box of the RP forum.
I will send Tseia a PM with the login details of the yahoo account, if he genuinely hasn't got his nick registered.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 20:48   #99
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
He signed up using a different nick.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 23:07   #100
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
the new version of VB cant be that different surely???
so how come you can EDIT nicks on thisversion, but apparently not on the new one?
(eg hello gayle 28uk/gayle29uk)
or is this not the problem?