User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Sep 2003, 14:28   #1
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Your personal worst sensation

What's the one sensation that you really can't stand?
Personally, at the top of my list is when you've got a really nasty cold, you blow your nose, and some great big nasty greeny gets stuck half way and wobbles about.

*shudder*

Like having a worm up your nose...

Unread 4 Sep 2003, 14:32   #2
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It's when i am carrying boxes up to my office.

I have a very narrow doorway and a few times I have walked the box into it. As they are usually quite large this means that said box has a tendancy to catch me in my tackle and having had a certain male related operation this is doubly painful for me.

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 14:34   #3
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
It's when i am carrying boxes up to my office.

I have a very narrow doorway and a few times I have walked the box into it. As they are usually quite large this means that said box has a tendancy to catch me in my tackle and having had a certain male related operation this is doubly painful for me.

Vaio
Are you changing sex??!?!

PS! If you are, that's fine by me, but rememeber, sitting and peeing is a tought change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 14:39   #4
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Cynical Oracle

PS! If you are, that's fine by me, but rememeber, sitting and peeing is a tought change.
No but if I ever feel the urge i'll remember to contact you and ask how it went

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 14:40   #5
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
No but if I ever feel the urge i'll remember to contact you and ask how it went

Vaio
BOOM BOOM!

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 16:18   #6
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
It used to be my foot. My right heel had some freakish bone thing, such that if I was sitting in a chair or something and my foot swung back and lightly bumped a leg of the chair, I would be reduced to tears because the bone was so sensitive.

It went away:/

Now it's a tie between the "One clogged nostril while you are trying to sleep" (where you roll onto your side to let it drain, then it unclogs and the other one clogs, you roll over to the other side, repeat for nine hours, get out of bed and go to work, immediately go to sleep at your desk) and "Itchy roof of mouth syndrome" (where you start using your tongue to scratch it and it just gets worse...).
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 16:19   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Towels and teeth should never come into contact with one another.

*shudder.*
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 16:23   #8
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
getting booted in the balls
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 19:12   #9
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
My body spasms in a peculiar manner if my hands come into direct contact with tomato ketchup, brown sauce, tartare sauce and worst of all the sauce from baked beans.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 19:17   #10
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
it would have to be being kicked really hard in the balls, i'm afraid that there's nothing worse
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 19:20   #11
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
i read body stimulation fascist

i hate when there is anything sticky on my face
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 19:23   #12
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim

i hate when there is anything sticky on my face

And you wonder why you're not successful with the laydees?
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 19:28   #13
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Pulling cotton wool balls apart.
When the cotton rubs against itself as you pull makes me cringe.

Reading GD.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 19:42   #14
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
And you wonder why you're not successful with the laydees?
comedy gold

i had a real bad experience with eggs once

and snot

at different events

traumatizing
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 19:47   #15
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
File applied to the teeth. It's gruesome.

Matrim
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 19:54   #16
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
File applied to the teeth. It's gruesome.

Matrim
you mean in the dentist?
I find the part where chuncks of teeth are removed by that terrible drill to be far worse than filling it
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 19:57   #17
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Cramp in my musclies, leg cramp is the absolute worse, wake up at 4 am for 2 minutes of excrutiating pain and then go back to sleep, nothing quite like it.

P.S. I have wierd kind of cramp, I sometimes have the normal kind which is laughable, I should see someone about it but I cba.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 20:00   #18
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
you mean in the dentist?
I find the part where chuncks of teeth are removed by that terrible drill to be far worse than filling it
Dentist isnt that bad, its sedated

When I got my braces a few years ago the guy had to remove a tooth so the rest could slide in. So liek, he ****ed up and broke it off. He ended up having to cut/drill/whatever into my jaw bone to get to the rest of the tooth. I'm sure the pain would top the pain I have on leg cramps as stated above, but I was on horse tranquilizer and got rhinoceros painkillers to take at home so it didn't hurt that much.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 20:51   #19
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
Dentist isnt that bad, its sedated

When I got my braces a few years ago the guy had to remove a tooth so the rest could slide in. So liek, he ****ed up and broke it off. He ended up having to cut/drill/whatever into my jaw bone to get to the rest of the tooth. I'm sure the pain would top the pain I have on leg cramps as stated above, but I was on horse tranquilizer and got rhinoceros painkillers to take at home so it didn't hurt that much.
here in brazil we just receive a local injection =( it still hurts a lot

its sucks to live in a poor country
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 21:04   #20
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Quote:
you mean in the dentist?

No, not filling. I don't know the word for the object I'm thinking of, so I called it a file. That was kind of stupid I guess.

Anyway it's like this: if a prisoner wants to break out from prison, he can have it arranged that is mother brings him a cake with this tool inside it. He can then use this tool to slowly tear down the bars that keep him captive in his cell.

That tool applied to the teeth in stead of iron bars. That is what I mean. Agree that my worst sensation is the best everybody.

Matrim
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 21:06   #21
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Quote:

Well we here in Norway get a local injection as well. Only it doesn't hurt. Not that much anyway.

Matrim
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 21:07   #22
Muslim
Banned

like, an iron saw?
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 21:09   #23
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Something like that, only it's not a saw. The spikes are more blunt and... nevermind. I'll go with the iron saw.

An iron saw applied to the teeth! If that isn't the worst ever than I don't know.

Matrim
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 21:23   #24
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
hmm

would have to be being sick... i just hate hate hate it.
As far as pain is concerned, it's definitely being kicked in the balls, but in the grand scheme of things, i find being sick worse.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 21:24   #25
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Putting socks on.

I'm always afraid that a hangnail will catch on the sock and RIIIIIIIIIIIP!

Quite unpleasant to think about.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 21:26   #26
Muslim
Banned

the "riiping" part is the nail being tore apart or the sock?

incase its the sock

wow youre poor
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 21:27   #27
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
cutting your nails too short, grasping something

my lips purse at the thought

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 22:01   #28
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
Cramp in my musclies, leg cramp is the absolute worse, wake up at 4 am for 2 minutes of excrutiating pain and then go back to sleep, nothing quite like it.

P.S. I have wierd kind of cramp, I sometimes have the normal kind which is laughable, I should see someone about it but I cba.

I have exactly the same. Sometimes it hurts 3 days after the actual cramp occured, most of the times in my feet sometimes in my leg. One time I had it in the ass area and made me pass out for 10 seconds. I don't have it as much as some years ago though.

I have this strange tick, its not very uncommon though, I move my feet very rapidly like a spast oftenly even without realising, maybe it has to do something with that. Or maybe I just should sit a bit less and move a bit more.
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 22:03   #29
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
cutting your nails too short, grasping something

my lips purse at the thought

yes, seeing people who bite their nails (specially very short) makes my bodyhair go vertical
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 22:08   #30
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
sliver paper + teeth = one of the worst things i have exer experienced
pain wise, having stitches put in without any anasthetic at all
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 00:29   #31
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Towels and teeth should never come into contact with one another.

*shudder.*
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! YES!

Any cottony type of material - sweater, sweatshirt, towel, etc....ughhh totally gives me goosebumps all over.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 00:31   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
So you go around naked?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 00:44   #33
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
So you go around naked?
If the aim is to avoid goosebumps that seems counterproductive.
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 00:50   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Hey, maybe the body has a reason for it!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 01:00   #35
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
The feeling of blood on my skin really really freaks me out.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 02:34   #36
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
So you go around naked?
No, I just try to avoid eating towels, sweaters and such...
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 02:37   #37
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

the 2 times i had to hasve teeth out for bracies to be put in i had local anaesthestic too, had to be done twice because there was teeth from the top and bottom, if it done in one go id have been incapable of eating anything for atleast a week lol...

i ****in hated the anaesthetic part, even when he used what was basically a pair of pliers to clamp my teeth and pull really hard whilst twisting at them to get them out was not as bad as recieving the injection into my gums... 4 needles each time, one either side the tooth coming out, it totalled 8 in all.. from where i was sitting and what i could see, the needles no matter how thin looked about 3 centimetres long, it doesnt sound long but when its got to go in your gums it really, really does hurt
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 02:53   #38
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Injections dans le gob are a ****ing nightmare, yeah.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 04:58   #39
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
right
in canada we get local anesthetic AND laughing gas \o/
no pain and the time just whizzes by

anywyas.. as for nasty sensations.. the feeling you get right after you vomit :\
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 06:15   #40
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
Tinfoil+fillings.

evil.
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 10:50   #41
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally posted by Toccata & Fugue
Was that your testacles hitting the floor?
Compared to me, do you rate yourself even half funny?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 10:52   #42
endokuken
Banned

endokuken is an unknown quantity at this point
Having glue scraped off your teeth

It feels like your teeth are breaking, but they aren't making it freakier
endokuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 10:54   #43
endokuken
Banned

endokuken is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0

pain wise, having stitches put in without any anasthetic at all

That's the kind of pain you can fight against. The tetanus shot afterwards in 10x worse (even if I had the stitches in the top of my head)
endokuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 11:03   #44
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally posted by Cynical Oracle

In that same thread you tried to make fun of my large penis and testicles with:

Quote:
Was that your testacles hitting the floor?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 11:11   #45
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
the pain you recieve when chipping a tooth down to the nerve.

i did this as a kid riding my bike far to fast round a corner.

DEAR LORD
i still remember the pain

i mustve screamed for 30 solid minutes and only stopped because i was too tired to keep doing it.

the pain was horrific and the sensation of air blowing over open nerve endings was 'ouchy ouchy'
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 12:01   #46
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Monkehpimp
Tinfoil+fillings.

evil.

im glad someone other than me thought thought this, otherwise i would have thought that you were all shiny toothed gits
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 12:09   #47
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
And what is that supposed to prove? That you are completely unfunny, whilst I made a quick witted reference to you saying Boom Boom, a sound which could be likened to your testacles to hitting the floor, had they been removed in a sex change operation.
Your about as funny as a leaking bucket of water during filling.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 12:20   #48
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
the pain you recieve when chipping a tooth down to the nerve.

i did this as a kid riding my bike far to fast round a corner.

DEAR LORD
i still remember the pain

i mustve screamed for 30 solid minutes and only stopped because i was too tired to keep doing it.

the pain was horrific and the sensation of air blowing over open nerve endings was 'ouchy ouchy'
yes, welcome to my world. I hit the bottom of a swimming pool and only by tooth touched the bottom. it snapped about a quarter of it off, plus some of the back and side. Ive had it capped numerous times but it always breaks off. the airy feeling over the nerves haunts my ****ing sleep.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 12:23   #49
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

I've broken my fronteeth as well some years ago but just like 20% of it aprox, so I am ****ing lucky it didnt go through the nerve, sounds aweful.
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 12:34   #50
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Well I believe it was you who asked if I thought I was funnier than you, whilst I may be unfunny, I have as yet no evidence of your humour.
You think falling testicles BOOM BOOM is funny. Blow me

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?