User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Aug 2003, 19:57   #1
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation When I lost my virginity - and the following traumas

OR, "When I cheated on my boyfriend, a detailed story - and Should I tell him about it?"

OR, "Which hot blonde should I choose? - I'm dating three girls and can't choose which to sleep with first! Included is a description of all girls with revealing photos."

I have no problem with laying out my entire personal life on the Internet!

Though since I have so many personal problems at the moment, I'd like to ask YOU to choose which one you want me to reveal to YOU in detail!

And remember, I evaluate YOUR oppinion highly. Without YOU, I'm lost :/

Matrim
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 20:00   #2
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
The one where you cheated on your boyfriend, definately.

(that is if you're not going to be all too serious about it and are willing to share some intimate details).
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 20:03   #3
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
boyfriend one
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 20:03   #4
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Seconded.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 20:05   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Matrim
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 20:50   #6
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Plastic-Wrap is an unknown quantity at this point
wtf cheating on your boyfriend? and then you say your dating three hot blonde girls.... I'm confused
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"
Plastic-Wrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 20:54   #7
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Plastic-Wrap
I'm confused
so is Matrim by the sounds of it.
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 20:58   #8
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
no you are not lost. i am sure their is someone in your familiy who is interested what you have to tell them, although you might not think that.

ps. you definatley should not support him in revealing his personal problems.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 21:55   #9
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

I love you, my fellow Internet users.

In here for a quick update; the situation is as follows:

My boyfriend has been suspecting that something is wrong all day. He always could sense it when something wasn't right in our relationship. It hurts me to see him suffer like that :/

He's gone to bed now, and I'm going to follow shortly. So unfortunately I won't have time to tell you the whole story now - the tantalizing story about what happened last night...

I'll have to do that tomorrow, when my boyfriend works the evening shift - I don't want him to barge in on me while I'm writing about our private life like this! That would not look good.

So I'll be going now... and if I'm going to tell him now about what happened between me and Luc yesterday... - well, you'll just have to wait and see.

Thank you all again.

Matrim
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 23:41   #10
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
so is Matrim by the sounds of it.
Sounds like it! CLEAR THIS UP FIRST DAMMIT!
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 03:14   #11
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd prefer the story about the three blondes, but seems there's no chance of that now.
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 06:20   #12
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Is matrim a girl or gay?

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 07:07   #13
Zapman
Homesick

Possibly both.
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 09:27   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
or possibly being the most sarcastic person on earth...
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 09:30   #15
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
The anticipation is killing me.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 10:17   #16
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Zapman
I'd prefer the story about the three blondes, but seems there's no chance of that now.
seconded :P
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 10:37   #17
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
I think Matrim is on drugs because he never said anything when I was in his galaxy. He was in fact the quietest, most boringest person ever to play PA.

He's a liar!
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 11:00   #18
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
The hawt blond story with revealing photos (providing the photos are of females, or persons who are now biologically female for >3 months)
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 11:41   #19
RiCo

Exclamation

This thread holds great potential.

Hopefully Matrim will unleash it.
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 11:46   #20
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
or possibly being the most sarcastic person on earth...

i cant believe i'm quoting myself, but there again, i cannot believe the sheer densness of most of the posts in this thread :/

methinks that matrim is having himself a little diatribe against the amount of threads dealing with ppl's love lives on here atm ffs :/
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 12:20   #21
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Is this one of those Australian soap operas converted to a message board ?

Can I be Jason the surfer dude who is secretly in love with Mrs Minge the shop keeper with the hidden secret ?

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 12:32   #22
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Taj is in love with Libby.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 14:04   #23
Zapman
Homesick

Quote:
Originally posted by Toccata & Fugue
He won't be quite so interested when it turns out she's actually....his grand-daughter from the future!!!
Even neighbours doesn't go that low
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 22:23   #24
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

IT HAS BEEN A TERRIBLE DAY!!

Okay, before I continue, I need to get this out of the oven first: I did NOT tell him last night about my adventure with Luc... so there you have it.

You see, without your help, forum users, I just couldn't figure out what to do! I was completely at a loss.

Now for the whole story. Before I start off, you need to know the four characters involved in my difficult situation.

First there is me, Matrim. I don't really want to tell you all that much about myself; actually mostly I want to talk about other people and sort of let them tell my story. This way I feel that I can remain relatively anonymous while still letting you in on the whole deal at the expence of others.

Second - and most important! - my boyfriend, Julian. Julian is the most caring and gentle person I've ever known. He's a bit boring though. More the 'read a book on saturday night' kind of guy. So mostly when I'm out having fun, he's sitting home doing I don't know, probably something boring. Like drawing furries or lamps or something in that stupid drawing book of his.

Third there is my ex, that devilish rouge! Xavier. We broke up a year ago or so, but remain friends, without that odd feeling you sometimes have when remaining friends with your ex, which I think is fortunate. Anyway he's the complete opposite of poor Julian. He's partying almost every day, always looking cool and is just a great "person person". Also he's the reason why I'm in this mess in the first place...

The last one, of course, is Luc. Luc... I'd seen him around for a few months, but never really gotten to talk to him before last Saturday. He sort of stands out in a crowd without trying to. Perhaps because he's trying not to stand out, I think. He's very quiet and has this air of intellectuality about him. In that respect he's quite like Julian, only he's much more... passionate... but I'll leave that for later.

Now let's go back a few days, to Saturday morning. I was just... oh **** Julian's home I've got to go! I'll be back tomorrow with more.

Before I go though: roadrunner_0, how can you possibly say something like that!? Imagine if someone actually took you seriously, then they wouldn't believe in my troubled situation and not give me the advice I'm so depending on! :(

And dear KaneED: I always tried to do my best so that you would be proud of me. I guess I just wasn't good enough :(

Matrim
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 22:25   #25
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
This has gotten stupid

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 22:33   #26
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
It drags on like the real thing though.
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 17:52   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Matrim should put up naked pics of himself incely. I feel this would be in keeping with his new style insanity and homosexuality.

Although he may just be talking bollocks, since Matrim is constantly battling with reality in general. It is a never ending struggle for him.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 17:54   #28
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
I can't wait until tonight's installment. Can we have it early please?
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 17:57   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
This has gotten stupid
Rather a strange statement, considering it was never tinged with even the slightest bit of sanity, explanation, logical context or coherence to begin with.
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 18:15   #30
mpr0733

Matrim taking the piss should be valued and not be taken seriously.
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 19:05   #31
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by mpr0733
Matrim taking the piss should be valued and not be taken seriously.
How can you tell when he has lapsed into a bout of sanity, and when he is being nuts, and when he is being ironic, etc?

I can't.
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 19:06   #32
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

My life is in ruin. All thanks to you, my so called "'friends on the Internet who would always be there for me and always help me". I feel that I'm a piece of wood on the ocan in a huge storm and I might be sinking. Now I need your help more than ever, but I don't trust you any more...

To make a long story short: WE BROKE UP. That is, he broke up with me. Why, you ask. Here's what happened:

I come home from work, fearing nothing and looking forward to the gourme dinner my dear Julian has cooked for me. Waiting for me in the door is Julian. Without dinner, but with all his stuff in cardboard boxes.

So he asks me "Have you so little respect for me? For us? For what I thought we were about? I won't spend another day with you, Matrim. You're scum."

Shocked more than Arnold waking up without his biceps, I demand to know what's going on. And here's the deal: HE LOOKED THROUGH MY HISTORY AND WENT BROWSING ON THIS FORUM. As you have guessed, he found this thread and read it.

For somewhat reason he felt that me discussing my personal and deeply emotional problems with YOU instead of him, was a "betrayal of trust" or something. What nonsense. So of course I said that if he didn't appreciate my right to say whatever I want about anyone and especially him on the Internet then he could just **** off.

I regret saying that now I guess but there's not much to do about it.

And so I blame you. I blame the Internet... I don't blame myself. I am a victim :/

Matrim
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 19:12   #33
mpr0733

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
How can you tell when he has lapsed into a bout of sanity, and when he is being nuts, and when he is being ironic, etc?

I can't.
Years of experience. True Fact.
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 19:13   #34
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Years of experience. True Fact.
You should write a pamphlet on it all. We are currently in complete darkness on this subject.
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 19:18   #35
mpr0733

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
You should write a pamphlet on it all. We are currently in complete darkness on this subject.
I seriously doubt that you or anyone else is genuinely interested in our Messenger chat sessions.
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 19:29   #36
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
I seriously doubt that you or anyone else is genuinely interested in our Messenger chat sessions.
Do not underestimate popular interest in these sorts of private matters.
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 06:19   #37
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Oh Matrim. Poor, poor Matrim
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 08:05   #38
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
can you tell us about the women now?

oh, and no gourmet would ever spell gourmet gourme.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 09:25   #39
roadrunner_0
cynic

this thread lost all coherency a long time ago.
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 15:53   #40
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

What are you talking about, women? There are no women in my life.

Also I'm no gourmet, Julian is.

This thread is over.

Matrim
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 13:02   #41
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
What are you talking about, women? There are no women in my life.

Also I'm no gourmet, Julian is.

This thread is over.

Matrim
Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim

OR, "Which hot blonde should I choose? - I'm dating three girls and can't choose which to sleep with first! Included is a description of all girls with revealing photos."
and everyone wanted to know about your buggery. what is this forum coming to?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 18:28   #42
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
and everyone wanted to know about your buggery. what is this forum coming to?

i wanted to know about the girls, not the buggery :/